Chapter 10

(Meanwhile, back on Howland Island, the boys have been put in charge of finding mushrooms for Prince Marshal to eat. Sun lights the way with his magic, and the others find each mushroom and puts it in the bowl, as they go inside a hidden cavern)

Scrubs: 3:00 in the morning, and Prince Marshal has a craving for mushrooms! Unbelievable....

Thunder: (Throws his mushroom bowl) Now, I've had it!"

Tiger: Hey, guys, look over here.

(Inside the cavern, ahead of them is a series of cave paintings and a plaque featuring a carved pictogram in the center)

Thunder: What is it?

Screeny: It's ancient writing that says: "Sacrifice the full moon on the Prince of Plenty." That doesn't make any sense. (He chuckles, noticing his mistake) "Oh, how silly of me. It's eyes before eats except after teeth. I got it reversed. It says: "Sacrifice the Prince of Plenty on the full moon."

(The full moon shines above them)

The boys: Oh, no!

Sun Winter: They're going to sacrifice Marshal tonight!

Thunder: Over my dead body they will!

(Soon, all the boys are tied to each stake with the dolls at their feet, as they hang above a sacrificial pit)

Sun Winter: "Over my dead body"?!

(Below the boys are a pack of hungry crocodiles. A native sounds off on the bongo drums, and the Native Chief lights an anchor rope on fire. Thunder begins blowing out the flame coming towards him)

Thunder: Are there, uh-" (Blows on it again) Any, uh- (Blows on it again) Favorite songs you'd like to hear- (Blows on it again) Before we go?

Native Chief: Hmm... (Thinks for a moment and gasps) Worry Burry! (His assistant splashes a bucket of water on his master's hat to put out the fire)

Thunder: (Confused) Worry Burry? What's that?

Lawrence: Do you think he means Wooly Bully?

Thunder: Well- (Blows on it again) it's worth a try. Alright, you want a song you'll get your song! (Singing) 🎵Uno! Dos!

One, two, tres, quatro!

(The song starts and gets the tribe into a dance)

Native Chief: Yeah! Worry Burry!

Thunder: Watch it now! He'll get you! (Sings)

🎵Here it comes,

Here it comes!

Native Chief: (Dancing) I love it! Get down, mama!

Thunder: 🎵Watch it now! He'll get you! (The first crocodile leaps up and snaps its jaws at the boys screaming)

Native Chief: Get down, get runky! Haha! (His assitant splashes water on the Chief, annoying him)

The boys: 🎵 Matty told Hatty,

About a thing she saw,

Had two big horns,

And a wooly jaw!

(The crocodiles dance below in the pit)

Wooly Bully!

Natives: 🎵Wurry Burry!

Thunder: 🎵Yeah, right!

(The natives shuffle their feet on the platform, as a rope is being burnt)