Chapter 2

(Catherine is seen playing a world racing arcade game, "Around the World in 30 Days", with Michelle at an ice cream parlor. Both groups of friends cheer them on)

Jake: Look out on the left, Catherine. You're not going to make it.

Rose: Michelle. Oh, Catherine.

Thunder: Faster, Catherine. Faster. Hurry.

Generous: Go, Catherine.

Sun Winter: You can do it, Michelle.

Delilah: Look out for that sphinx.

(Catherine crashes her balloon into the sphinx)

Catherine: Aw, nuts.

Silver: Since when does Catherine like playing "Around the world in 30 days?"

Marshal: Since she feels it's as close to a world trip as she'll ever get.

Catherine: Come on. Hurry.

(Meanwhile, four strangers are sitting far away from them, a group that consists a stoat, a horse, a magpie and a ferret)

Horse: We have people waiting around the world for $5 million in diamonds, and we can't get anyone to deliver them.

Ferret: What about Ian?

Horse: Oh, we've used him too often. Fernando knows his face.

Magpie: We need someone new. Someone Fernando would never suspect. Don't forget, last year Fernando robbed us of $3 million worth of priceless, precious, gorgeous, spectacular to die for gems! (Cries)

Horse: There, there... (Gives her a handkerchief)

(The magpie sobs into the handkerchief and blows her beak into it)

Stoat: Oh, please. Not here.

Twistar and Miss Crazy: Come on, Catherine!

Snowfrost and Mr. Looney: Michelle, watch out!

Horse: (Scowling) Noisy brats!

Robert: Go, Michelle!

Evelyn: Go Catherine!

Twister: To the left, Catherine! To the left!

Catherine: Leave me alone!

Clara: Watch out! (Catherine's balloon hits an obstacle on the map screen) Michelle's winning.

Catherine: I heard that.

Marshall: You need to take the shortcut across Fiji, Cath.

Generous: Oh, not that. It's too dangerous.

Catherine: It's my only chance.

(She presses a button for the Fiji level. Right on the screen, she manoeuvres her balloon out of a thunderstorm and across an area of live volcanoes, which spews out lava in front of the balloon, which she dodges it out of the way and brings it close toward the jungle)

Maddie: Oh, Michelle, be careful. (She sees Catherine's balloon gaining in on her Michelle's balloon) Oh, Michelle.

Twistar: You're gaining, Catherine!

(Catherine and Michelle get their game faces on, as Catherine controls her balloon, steering it out of a group of natives throwing their spears at the balloon. She brings the balloon below the spears. She clenches his eyes, as she drives the balloon to the waterfall. She tries to grab a score of 2000, when a crocodile jumps up, bites the balloon with its teeth, and brings the balloon down to the water. The reminder, "Game Over", flashes on the screen)