Her Step Husband

נכתב על ידי Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... עוד

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|

|fourty five|

539 58 75
נכתב על ידי Namas48

After the girls decided to stop their interrogation and decided to leave to have a bit of rest before the reception, Unaiza finally felt at peace. Their questions were shameless for sure but right now they were giving her a serious headache because her mind was preoccupied with just one person and that was Huzaifa.

His lips, his breath, his taste, his touch, his smile, and the feel of his broad hands over every sensitive part of her body.

She still remembered the contour of his lips and how they tasted. But her rebellious and unashamed heart wanted more.

More of Huzaifa. More of his lips. More of his mouth. More of his touch.

Unaiza groaned inwardly before she dropped her gaze to her hand where his name was still written. The twisted way he used to play the name-searching game was still refreshed in her mind and even the hot sense of his lips evolved a fire on her palm.

Huzaifa was twisted but his closeness had made her weird as well.

She was innocent as far as she remembered. But now none of her thoughts about him were innocent as people called her as.

As she was left with only Ishmal, she took a deep breath. She was so tired of keeping the fake smiles and replying to everything. She needed to have a calm time with herself to think of someone other than Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik.

Ishmal twirled the bracelet on her wrist. "Huzaifa has a good choice."

She kind of agrees with it. From Inaya to modeling to even this present, he certainly had a good choice.

"I liked it too," she murmured, thoughtfully.

"Everything was fine last night?" Ishmal asked.

The meanie Huzaifa she had known since childhood had not been present at all ever since he became her husband. He still teased her but God, she liked it more than anything else because it made her crave for him more. Perhaps that was why after Aqia, Hiba, and Tashfeen, Ishmal too asked her the same. Haider didn't exclusively question this because of the obvious modesty between a brother and sister but she was sure he must have asked his wife to do this task for him.

She nodded. "Yes, Bhabi."

Ishmal grabbed her hand. "Give this relationship some time, Unaiza. He is your husband and husbands are very possessive and caring for their wives. Eventually, he will see you with that light and grow some husband-type feelings for you initially. I was very scared too when I got married to Haider. Of course, that was the contract between us and also because he scared me," she chuckled lightly. "But there was a fear in my heart that he wouldn't act good with me. But somehow he cared for me when he saw me with the husband's eyes. I wouldn't say that I am a valid example for you because ours are two different situations but I really ask you to give him some time. I am pretty sure he can't resist someone so lovely like you."

Maybe Ishmal was thinking that last night Huzaifa was mean, cold, and aloof with her. But it was the total opposite. He had those husband-type feelings since the start and that was all for the game he wanted to play with his father. It made her cheeks redden when she realized what would have happened if she hadn't have asked for more time from him.

Huzaifa and his twisted ways of dealing things.

"I'll try my best. He is my husband now and the happiness of everyone in this family is linked to this marriage. I won't disappoint any of you," she stated, truthfully.

Ishmal patted her cheek. "First you need to think of yourself, Unaiza."

She just smiled but didn't say anything further.

                ___________________

After breakfast, as Unaiza was snatched away by the women, Huzaifa soon got a call from his manager. He was listing to him his pending activities. He had to resume work from tomorrow. He wasted enough days already. As he came back to the lounge after the call, he saw all the elders sitting there and it was apparent that the topic of discussion was none other than him. 

"Why don't you say anything to him, Tashfeen? He is not your father, you are his father. At least act like one," his eldest Uncle Khawar was complaining about Tashfeen who was hearing everything with a fisted hand as his face was getting flushed due to anger.

"I don't consider him my son. If I accept him back that's only for Aqia," Tashfeen replied sadly.

"Things don't work in such a way, Tashfeen. He is your son and you can't explain this weird analogy of 'you don't consider him your son' to the whole world," Khawar again tried to make him understand.

"Brother, I have disowned him already because he brought disgrace onto my face. Even he doesn't use anything from my money. The car he has belongs to him too," Tashfeen answered.

An Aunty shrugged her shoulders. "Why go to the extreme? Ask him to drop the obsession with this shameless profession.

"He doesn't listen. And I don't want to talk to him at all. Because if I do, he will try to piss me off by hurting Unaiza which I don't want. I still remember the mocking faces and satirical remarks I got from our community when he first joined that profession. The best is this that I ignore him and he ignores me," Tashfeen mumbled.

"Grow some courage, Tashfeen. You are disowning your son but things don't work that way. He is still your son. Any day your fatherly love will rise and you will hug her again. But what did you do? Did you marry your son to that orphan girl with no good family background? She lives on your money, on your sustenance, and uses everything from you. She doesn't even have a good personality that she can suit your dashing son," Rukhsana complained again.

She didn't say it openly but it was clear that she wanted Tashfeen to choose his daughter as his daughter-in-law because maybe in the future Tashfeen would accept Huzaifa again and the his share of the property would be Unaiza's for forever.

Tashfeen narrowed his eyes at her. "What are you saying? I am not going to accept him ever."

"Then Tashfeen used any means to stop him. An heir from our family is pursuing a taboo profession and we are just seeing it without doing anything? That's not good. You can use Unaiza now for this. And even his mother," another man gave him an idea.

Tashfeen seemed so bored out of this conversation that he didn't reply. All he remembered was that how disgrace was coming to him because of Huzaifa.

"And the fact that he has grown so shameless that he didn't feel any bad in those cringe photo shoots and now he came in front of elders while holding his wife's hand proudly. Poor Unaiza must have been so worried. Who the hell did this in our family, Tashfeen? Not even Haider did this in front of elders," his elder brother began again.

"Oh please, brother. Unaiza is also not so innocent and naive that she would agree to whatever he said. She must be wanting it too," Rukhsana mumbled again.

That was enough for Huzaifa. He might hear anything about himself but for Unaiza. He dashed his way towards them. They became shocked seeing him.

"Oh, so that was why I was hiccuping so much on my way here. You all were talking about me" he commented with a snarky grin.

"Huzaifa--" Perhaps that was the first time Tashfeen called him after he was back home.

"Let's talk about this because we don't need to repeat it again and again. My wife and my marriage are my hell of a problem. And no one should raise a finger on her. Whatever she does is not anyone's business. I won't bear anyone saying anything about Unaiza one bit. I hope so I am clear. Have a nice day everyone," he said what he wanted to say and then left.

The perfect opportunity was to irk all of them by using Unaiza but once again he had to protect her because he couldn't hurt her. He could have easily said that Unaiza too wanted this and she was equally involved here. That would give him a leverage to utilize any means to get rid of Unaiza. That would have put her in the spotlight, lifting some burden off of him. But no. This would have affected her. Hurting her like this wasn't okay for him. He had to frustrate his father and everyone in his family but it should not come at the cost of mistreating Unaiza.

What he got, he didn't leave it. That was the same for Unaiza too.

                    __________________

Being with Huzaifa alone at night after just a few hours gave her odd yet heart-throbbing feelings once again. As the reception was getting on on, Unaiza was just focused on this one thing that how would she gain the nerves to resist him once again when they would were alone in his bedroom?

The reception was going nicely. At the wedding, Huzaifa didn't waste any chance to leave even an inch of space between them as they sat on the stage. Their shoulders and legs were once again in contact. When during the barat, it only made Unaiza shy. Now after spending a night with him, that had been replaced by a craving. A longing to enjoy more of this awesome moment.

Whenever Unaiza stared at him, her eyes flew to his lips and she remembered the charming allure of his lips. Whenever she looked at his chest, it made her recall the vivid memory of his broad and muscular torso.

Something in her wanted all this to come again. The addicting drug that this guy's presence was, she knew how lethal yet mesmerizing it was. Huzaifa was looking at her with a sharp grin and she knew that her situation was obvious to him.

He suddenly held her hand and found it sweaty. "Why are you so anxious?" He whispered.

Allah, they would once again get a scolding from Aqia for talking like that.

"I am not anxious," she murmured back.

"I know what this is all about," he mumbled with a smirk as he locked his gaze with her. He looked at her from head to toe as she was sitting beside him. "You look good by the way."

Today she was wearing a rather simple dress. It was a light pink net dress having a beautiful princess-like floor-reaching maxi. The frock was totally plain except for small white thread work done on it in the form of circles. The bodice had silver embroidery and the borders of the sleeves too had the same work. The dupatta was of light green net and it was deliberately resting on the bun of her hair over her head. She wore a white necklace and matching jewelry. A silver high heels completed her look. Even she found herself looking better than last night because the color of the dress was a bit lighter shade.

However, Huzaifa missed his cherry bean today. Unaiza had her lips painted in a very light pink lipstick. Regardless even all he could think right now was her and how he could ache her more for him. She looked lovely to him in this dress and many shameless thoughts as Tashfeen often called him were running in his mind for now.

He himself wore a matching blue three-piece matching to her dress. But once again Unaiza found him looking much better than her. So much so that she felt that none of the guests were focused on the bride. Huzaifa was the only center of their attention.

Unaiza slightly laughed. "You look so good right now Huzaifa. Mission achieved?"

He raised a brow at her. "Why do you think I praise to hear compliments for myself in return."

She exhaled. "Because I know it can never be be the reality."

A sinful smile crossed his lips. "We'll see that tonight, Unaiza."

She abruptly glanced at him in disbelief. "I still stand by my words."

He squeezed her hands. "I know, Glasses. You will never find me as a jerk here."

He saw a blush creeping over her cheeks at this. He would have enjoyed it more but suddenly his phone beeped. Ishmal had come on the stage to correct Unaiza's gown which perhaps got collected from the bottom. He looked at his phone in the meantime.

"Inaya calling."

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's the double update.

I'd appreciate your votes and comments.  ❤

Why Inaya is calling Huzaifa?

What will happen next?

Feedback?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

576K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...
40.2K 3.4K 17
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
97.4K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
279K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...