Her Step Husband

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|

|thirty six|

527 62 63
By Namas48

The smile on Huzaifa's lips deepened at the first contact of their hands together. He squeezed it, with enough pressure which made her giddy. His action gave an idea that he relished her touch in some other way than expected. It was more of a tag of being an owner of her heart, body, and life. She stared up and found that keen look in his eyes with which he was checking her out.

Ultimately she was made to sit beside him on the stage. Their arms were almost touching as it was the case with their legs as well. Huzaifa exhaled and pushed himself more near her so that the almost reference from her mind now ended as she felt a heat radiating through his body which was enough to make her crazy.

"Congratulations on becoming Mrs Huzaifa number one," he whispered with a straight face, as his eyes remained fixed on the front.

Unaiza gulped swiftly but didn't say anything. Huzaifa chanced a glance at her to again find any change in her expression or body language. But hats off to this girl for not at all reacting to her newly wedded husband saying she was his first wife. She seemed lovely to him but once again those lenses made him remember her crap of a first husband. She wasn't very beautiful. He had seen many girls who were way more gorgeous than her. But right now, in those cute curls of her hair which was falling over her shoulder, bright makeup, and plump red lips, she looked attractive and modest.

His wife. Mrs. Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik. He didn't know why this title suited on Unaiza this much. He smirked at this thought.

"You look beautiful, Unaiza," he praised her.

She licked her lips and they soon became an orbit of his attention. Those heart-shaped lips which were looking like a red candy right now. A sweet and delicious candy he wanted to devour right at this moment.

"You are maybe fishing for compliments for yourself that I should return it to you. You don't have to say it Huzaifa because you look way more handsome right now," she murmured, both still looking at the front.

Huzaifa gave a light-lipped amusing smile. "Well, I don't need to fish for compliments, Cherry Bean. My fans told me this fact enough that I am handsome."

Unaiza gritted her brows. Cherry Bean.

Did she get another nickname from him?

Huzaifa again regarded her confused face. Did she not at all get jealous a bit? He again delighted in the sight of her red lips. He never found them this mesmerizing before. The reason why he called her Cherry Bean. Because those lips matched the cherry jelly beans right now which he used to eat in childhood. But of course, Unaiza couldn't get it.

"You underestimate yourself a lot," he murmured, truthfully.

"I don't have anything worthy to over or underestimate myself," she replied back, with a glint of sadness.

Huzaifa shook his shoulder with her which caused her to hold a breath because of the unusual feelings germinating in her heart. "I'll answer you that on our wedding night."

Unaiza's cheeks reddened but soon an agony occupied her heart as she again remembered her wedding night with Sarim. How she was hoping that his touch wouldn't hurt her and she got saved by it ultimately. Even Sarim didn't like her as she was. He used thousands of ay to mold into what he liked as his wife. And Huzaifa was way more good-looking and a beauty lover than him. Allah knew what mind games Huzaifa was playing. How could he find any interest in an unattractive girl like her to actually honor her with his intimacy this quickly? This would perhaps be a plan to use her as a bait as he usually said to annoy his family who forced him into this marriage.

Aqia came forward and as expected as only glared at Huzaifa. "Can you stop talking to her? Your father's side of the family doesn't like when the groom and bride talk shamelessly like that. Leave Iza out of your weird plans. I won't like anyone putting fingers on her because of you."

Huzaifa huffed. "Well, I am a whole taboo sitting in front of their eyes. When they aren't minding me then why would they mind a small gesture like that?"

"Can you behave yourself, Huzaifa?" She sternly whispered.

Huzaifa blinked with a grin before turning towards Unaiza. He opened his palm for her once again. "Can I get your gorgeous hand, Iza?"

Unaiza's eyes widened but he had already called a photographer over.

"We want a couple photo shoot," he said to the guy who nodded with a smile.

"Shall we?" Huzaifa implored her with a knowing look in his eyes.

She knew that was a trap. She knew that was all done to piss his father off. But Huzaifa was a dangerous addiction and she would love to become an addict to him. The way he was staring into her eyes caused all the cords of her heart to move. That wasn't bad but Huzaifa made everything forbidden by his actions. And Unaiza would like to try every forbidden thing with him.

She nodded firmly and a sensual look crossed his face which caused every bit of her sanity to fly away.

She would think about everything later on. Right now, she wanted to live in her dreams.

                  ___________________

He ordered for this romantic couple photoshoot to annoy his father and his side relatives who were way more against him than his mother. His Dad's family was conservative and they thought of everything modern as a taboo and bad habit. Right now too, this photo shoot didn't sit well with them and they complained. However, who could stop Huzaifa? Everyone automatically knew that it wasn't Unaiza's fault. Huzaifa must have coerced her.

But as soon as he held Unaiza's petite back and intertwined their hands together, a flush appeared on her cheeks. He got lost in the feel of her soft skin and innocent eyes. As they linked their foreheads together, Unaiza's eyelids fluttered and he looked at her more than he intended to. Why was her shyness attracting him? Inaya was bold and she never became timid and once in his life, he admired her for this aspect of hers. But why the totally opposite Unaiza was affecting him?

Her red lips again beg for his attention. "Wanna know why I called you Cherry Bean?"

Unaiza lifted her face curiously and then shrugged her shoulders. Maybe that was another nickname given to her like Ursula. "Why?"

Huzaifa's lips spread in a wide grin. "You will get to know soon."

"Can we have a forehead kiss picture? This would look beautiful?" The photographer asserted, coming near Huzaifa.

Unaiza's breath itched at this. That might be a beautiful act but she wouldn't like it doing it in front of those men and everyone else. Huzaifa noticed a sudden wetness around her hand which was possessively clasped in his broad one. She started sweating due to anxiety perhaps.

Huzaifa shook his head. "No, I think that's enough." He then bent near her. "Somethings needed to be kept solely in the bedroom."

Unaiza felt whole blood from her body accumulate on her face. She looked away as Huzaifa lusciously curled his fingers in her back, causing it difficult for her to stifle a moan.  

That was absolutely crazy, Iza.

                    ________________

Izmir specifically came for their wedding, taking out his time from his hectic routine. Once he knew that Unaiza and Huzaifa were hitched, his reaction wasn't any different than anyone. Of course, the news of Huzaifa starting off in showbiz also reached him and it left him regaled, to say the least.

When he came to greet the groom and bride on the stage, he laughed to himself thinking about how the impossible became possible. Unaiza was still that little, glasses girl getting happy after Huzaifa stole her lollipop remained in his mind. He never understood why she never cried or protested whenever Huzaifa snatched something from her as children. She even got timid by this.  And he couldn't believe now that both of these were getting married.

"I didn't know you both could be a thing," Izmir commented, twisting his mouth to make a disbelief expression.

"That's my swag, Mir. Fighting for impossible is completely my swag," Huzaifa proudly replied, doing a hi-fi with Izmir.

"I still can't believe that I see you both as husband and wife. My God," Izmir wheezed, moving his hair away from his forehead.

Huzaifa wiggled his attractive brow ironically. "You should just believe in it now. Because this girl is all mine," he winked at Unaiza who didn't know how to react to this sudden mention of her.

Izmir glowed happily before looking at Unaiza. "You should keep an eye on him, Iza. The people from showbiz have no reliability. You should tighten the loosened pins of his head so that he will always remain bound to you."

"Let's see if she can keep me solely bound to herself or not." His words had challenges as he darted his attention back to Unaiza with a confident look.

Unaiza knew the depth of this statement which now unknowingly caused a sadness to rule over her heart. While Huzaifa once again became disappointed finding no reaction from her.

Was she really a living, breathing girl or just a doll made of soft wax who didn't have any feelings?

                       ______________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

A new chapter with perks of wedding events of H and U. ❤

I hope you like it.

Huzaifa gave another nickname to her. Why do you think he is calling her that? Will she ever get to know it?

What will happen next?

Stay tuned for more fun, romance, and drama.
,
Plz, vote and comment ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 33.2K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
75.8K 3.1K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
883K 54.8K 54
**A Wattpad featured story** Bekhudi || بیخودی ❝ He gently dragged his hand around the delicate skin of my neck, slowly care...
749K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...