Beyblade Burst Boyfriend Scen...

By Sun_Sunray

Heyy if you love beyblade and these cuties like me, you already know the drill. This is a boyfriend scenarios... More

Author Note
How you met
Does he have feelings for you?
Finally the confession
How you hug
The first kiss
How about a date?
Shu Kurenai x reader~ Marriage
When he cooks for you
When he catches you singing
Meeting the parents
Their favorite display of Affection
How he comforts you
A little Jealousy?
โœจ1k Special โœจ
His first impression of you
Where They like to Kiss you
Their favorite songs to sing to you
Their Romance Trope
They let you comb their hair
What if you were Yandere? โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
What if your boyfriend is Yandere? ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ช
The Lover's first argument!
How they apologize
Their Sleeping habits
You turn into a baby!
They accidentally hurt you
What if you were a J-Pop Idol?!
Guys it's finally time.....
what if the reader played an instrument?

Their reaction to you wearing a sexy outfit!

258 12 65
By Sun_Sunray

𝗕𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗶 / 𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆-

KaoruKenzaki555

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲- 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 , ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕆𝕃𝕃𝕆𝕎 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤!!

💕・●・○・・○・●・○・●・○・●・💕

❤️⚠️ 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️❤️
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 :)

💕・●・○・・○・●・○・●・○・●・💕

『 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗔𝗼𝗶 』

You looked at Valt who was visibly looking like a tomato at the sight of you wearing a bikini. Noticing his shyness you go near him. " So Valt? How do I look?~" . Valt couldn't take his eyes off you. " Y-Y/n! You...look really pretty.. the color looks nice on you too...". You go more near him and ask, "Sooo...you like it?~". Valt now closed his eyes shut afraid of looking at things he shouldn't and shouted " Y-Yes you look really pretty Y/n!!"

『 𝗦𝗵𝘂 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗶 』

Shu's crimson roamed your entire body barely keeping anything unseen that wasn't covered with your bikini.
His otherwise pale skin was now almost as red has his eyes.
" Y-Y/n... Hey..". In an attempt to cover his blush he put a hand over his face.
Shu could hear his heartbeat in his head while you were just innocently standing there. "Shu?" Instead of answering you Shu looked around to see if anyone was there and then grabbed onto your wrist and started walking back to you two's shared room. " Y/n I've got a problem we need to fix first..."

『 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 』

Shocked. Embarrassed. Very shy. And doesn't know how to react.
Rantaro kept staring at you with wide eyes and a flushed red face. His lips parted as he attempted to say something without a stutter, " Y/n...what are you wearing?!". You smirked at his reaction and teased him some more, " What, you don't like it?~". Taking steps closer to Rantaro you now stand right in front of him in your sexy bunny costume. He finally recovered from his shock, " Who said I didn't?~"

『 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶 』

You had the perfect idea of teasing your boyfriend. So you bought the perfect cat costume. You wore it and waited for him in your room. When Daigo came inside and saw you in a sexy black cat costume he froze in spot! He stayed at the door and kept staring at you as his cheeks lit red.
His otherwise calm composure was completely broken. " W-what are you wearing Y/n!" He stuttered and asked you. Which only caused a smile to appear on your lips.

『 𝗞𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶 』

You and Ken went for shopping, for you to get a bikini before the summer vacation! Ken didn't know the bikini part and came along with you. Now you wore a bikini with light floral pattern in the changing room and asked Ken to come over and see it. When Ken came and you came out of the changing room to show him your bikini. Ken turn completely red all over his face. His brain stopped working and he started to overheat. Literally vapour was coming out of him as you rushed in a panic to save Ken.

『 𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶 』

Wakiya was the one who invited all his old friends and of course you to his private beach for summer vacation! You finally come to the beach wearing the purple bikini Wakiya gifted you. As you stand in front of him wearing the bikini Wakiya put a hand over his face to hide the massive pervy smile that he has across his face. " Y/n you're looking so hot I can not-" . You just watched him as he kept fanboying.

『 𝗟𝘂𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗶 』

You were getting changed into your favorite colored bikini before going to the beach with Lui. As you were just done putting it on Lui walked into the room. At first Lui took a moment to check you out from head to toe. With a dirty smirk Lui's face displayed a hint of red on the corner of his cheeks. Lui locked the door and started coming towards you, "Lui why did you lock the door?". He chuckled and put a hand on your unclothed waist and pulled you towards him. That's when you felt something hard against you.. " I don't think we can go out before we take care of this"

『 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗗𝗲 𝗟𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘆𝗮 』

You lost a bet and now you gotta wear a maid uniform. For a whole day. While you were walking down the hallway of BC Sol your boyfriend spotted you. Free came to you and checked you from top to bottom, not leaving a space unseen by his eyes. He didn't even hesitate to look at the exposed skin of your chest. " Y/n what're you doing here wearing that?" you were about to answer when Free grabbed onto your wrist and pulled you in a dark empty room. " You're not going anywhere like that Y/n" said Free as his eyes started glowing golden as he licked his lips.

『 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 』

Silas was speechless when he saw you wearing a bikini in front of him. Flushed cheeks, widened eyes and parted lips were his reaction. He tried, he really tried to keep his eyes from wondering off to places they shouldn't.. he tried to act like it didn't effect him but miserably failed in front of you. " So how do I look Silas? Does your color look good on me?!" You asked him excitedly as Silas just kept staring at you. "H-huh what did you say?"

『 𝗙𝘂𝗯𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗲 』

Fubuki's face was almost as red as his eyes from embarrassment. And his own dirty thoughts of you only made things worse. His eyes lit up as he couldn't even look away from you. He tried to get his composure back and pretended that seeing you in a bikini didn't make him feel a certain way. But his eyes sticking to your body was a dead give away. Embarrassed you looked away, " Fubuki...you're staring.." " u-uh sorry Y/n!"

『 𝗦𝘂𝗼𝗵 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶 』

Suoh's eyes shot open as he took in the beautiful sight in front of him. His lips parted in a gasp as he continued to look at you from top to bottom. His cheeks and ears heated up as he became flushed red. You broke the silence since he surely wouldn't, " Um Suoh?". He took his eyes off from all the place he shouldn't have been shamelessly looking at as he finally met your eyes, " Y/n..  you look gorgeous. I can't help but look at you!"

『 𝗣𝗵𝗶 』

Phi's face was full of shock when he saw you sitting on his bed wearing a black demon outfit. For once his usual calm composure was broken and his eyes glittered at your frame. Phi savoured every part of your exposed skin as well as the parts hidden inside black layer of fabric. Phi came to you and sat down next to you. With a smirk he lifted your chin up to face him, " Are you trying to seduce me, Y/n? You know the consequences of it don't you?~"

『 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗲 』

Hyde took in the sight of your frame covered in nothing but two small pieces of clothing, a bikini. He parted his lips to give you one of his crazy smiles with a face fully dusted with hues of bright red. " You look delicious Y/n!" Hearing him you playfully hit him on the chest and walk away from him with his eyes following behind you, " Not now Hyde". As Hyde followed behind you, " After we go back then?~"

『 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲 』

Lust was filled in Arthur's eyes as he scanned every part of your exposed skin. You were in a bikini all ready to head out to the beach and have some fun. Arthur smirked at you while having a slight blush across his face.
"Let's go Arthur-" as you were about to leave the room, you felt a sudden yank at your arm as  Arthur said " Not so fast Y/n" and pulled you back inside the room.

『 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝘁𝗮 𝗭𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗼 』

Delta stood in his feet frozen as he saw you in nothing but a red bikini. His face was dusted a deep shade of red as he tried to take his eyes off of you, at which he miserably failed. His eyes were looking at all of the things he shouldn't. As you walked closer to him, he finally averted his gaze to the side. Still having a flushed face, Delta stuttered a " Y-you look.. pretty in that Y/n.."

『 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝘆𝘂 』

Dante gasped at the first sight of you in a bikini. Instantly heat rushed over his entire body and now the pale boy was as red as a tomato. He very awkwardly tried to look away from you and said " Y-Yo-u.. L-look so CUTE Y-y/n!!". Secretly when you weren't noticing, he kept staring at your figure.

💕・●・○・・○・●・○・●・○・●・💕

𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 :) 𝗱𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁! 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀

𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘕𝘉𝘖𝘟 𝘮𝘦

【 ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 382 64
The title says it all! This is my first Beyblade oneshot-ish and scenario book. I'm open to any requests. I mostly do boyxboy but I will do boyxgirl...
45.9K 1.4K 20
" ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฆ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž- " " ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž. " Let your fantasies b...
31.1K 578 19
This is a Beyblade Burst Free x Reader book.
45.2K 915 59
Ye. Request I guess Beyblade Ships I'll write about: Shu x Lui Free x Valt Silas x Cuza Honcho x Wakiya Phi x Hyde Aiger x ranjiro Suoh x Fubuk...