Stolen Tears

By thesacredstories

The story of 4 lives intertwined with one another, each striving to find peace. Dive in their story to see th... More

Copyright
Dedication✨
Characters' Aesthetics✨
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31

Chapter-22

1.9K 205 31
By thesacredstories

Hiiiii loviesss🎀
Here's the update for y'all
I am happy today so surprise!
Don't forget to vote and comment
Happy reading 💌

........................

Vihaan's pov :

"Why did we leave first?" I ask, driving with the three ladies in my car.
"Kavita ji has to prepare for grah pravesh because sheetu had to stay for vidai beta" Mom explains to which I just nod in response.

I keep driving while mom, aakriti and her mom rest up. Soon we reach their home and I let them know.

"Aakriti uth ja beta, ghar pahoch gye. Aaj tak toh kabhi nahi soyi car mein" aunty tries waking her up while she sleeps peacefully curled up in the passenger seat of my car. She's sleeping like a baby, eyes closed shut while a few loose strands fall on her face covering half of it.

"Chalo 5-10 minutes aur so lene dete hai, sheetu called and told that they just left from the venue. Hum pooja ki thaal tayyar kar lete hai waise bhi bachi ne bhot kaam kiya hai aaj subah se" mom tells aunty and she agrees.

"Vihaan beta isse 5-10 minute mein utha dena aur dono andar aa jana" with that, both the ladies head inside while I get to experience the best 10 minutes of my life.

I stretch my hand forward to tuck back the loose strands from her face which are denying me to look at the most beautiful view of my life. Gently, I brush the strands away from her face making her flutter her eyelashes and mumble something in her own gibberish. I can't help but smile at her little moves, her reaction to my touch and most of all watching her sleep peacefully while the moonlight falls on her face. Now I know why I was set on not dating anyone ever since I saw her on that video call because this was worth it.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I almost make it do a somersault in my hands while trying to put it on silent but my efforts go to vain when I see aakriti rubbing her eyes, waking up from her wonderland dreams. She's still half asleep when she mumbles a little "good morning" and proceeds to stretch her hands. She stretches up her arms in the air making her top rise up.

Fuck.
Too much exposure.

I immediately swing my head to the other direction, watching out of the window trying so hard to not look back.

"Lunette, we should go inside." I say, my eyes still fixed at the main door to her house.

I see nikhil's car approaching and immediately I open my door. Getting outside, I cross the bonnet to reach her side and open the door for her. "Let's go inside" I say but she stays glued to her seat.
"Aakriti" I call her and she still doesn't respond.

"Godi" she mumbles, stretching both her hands forward like a needy and annoyed kid. Yep she's still sleepy, I can tell just by seeing her eyes that are hardly 30 percent open right now.

"I'll take her inside vihaan. You go and see if everything is ready for grah pravesh, they will be coming any minute now." He says, walking towards me.

Haan bhadwe ki timing hi aisi hai, ek moment nhi jeene dega shaanti se. Roz tere saath hi college jaegi meri bandi, college start hone se pahle toh time bita lene de uske saath par nahi, meri khushi hazam kaha hoti hai iss kutte ko. Ek ye aur ek wo tuffy, dono meri zindagi mein mujhe hi joker bana ke chhodenge.

"Bhai chadha rakhi hai kya? Sun bhi raha hai?" he snaps his fingers making me flinch. I nod mindlessly and make my way to go to her home, mumbling a trail of curses under my breath.

"Sala kanye west ki aulad hai kya jo mujhse itni dikkat hai?" I mumble watching him carry my lunette in his arms.

"Heard that" he shouts, approaching me with aakriti in his arms.

"And by the way, that was very insensitive of you vihaan because my parents died when I was 10" he says, lowering his voice. Fuck. That was really insensitive of me when I didn't even know anything about his parents or family. I drown more and more in guilt, lowering my gaze which was now fixated on my shoes.

"I am really sorry... I shouldn't have-" he starts laughing before I even begin to say sorry in as many ways as possible.

"It's chill dude, been years and you didn't know that" he laughs, shaking his head and goes inside with aakriti.
I head inside right after, seeing my mom and Kavita aunty finally ready with everything who were now awaiting Angad bhai and his wife's arrival with the family.

Aakriti hadn't still waken up and was resting in her room.

We heard the footsteps, and immediately double checked everything. Kavita aunty did the newly weds aarti and applied tilak on their foreheads.

"Priya beta, kick this with your right foot" aunty instructed placing a kalash full of rice in front of her.

She kicked the kalash and then placed her feet in a thaal full of aalta. Leaving her foot imprints, she entered their house while everyone had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Ruko beta, nazar utaar du" sheetal aunty stopped them and revolved dried red chillies over their heads.

"Sada suhagan reh putt, rabb mere bacheyaan nu chadh di kala vich rakhe" she blesses them when they touch her feet. They proceed to touch the feet of all the elders of the house seeking blessings from all of them.

"Chalo beta, ab rest kar lo. Kal bhi post wedding games hai aur fir shaam ko reception" aakriti's dad suggests.

With that, everyone retires to their rooms except for me.

I need to go check on my lunette, she's full of energy normally. I mean yes the day was tiring but still, I just feel like she's not okay.

Walking towards her room, I move back and decide to grab something from the kitchen for her to eat, I didn't see her eating much at the wedding and it's been hours since I last saw her eat something.

Getting some packets of chips and a chocolate, I go to her room. I knock but there's no response so I just head inside any way.

I see her on the floor trying to clean a blood stain on her bedsheet. So she got her period, explains why she has been down ever since we returned.

"Vihaan get out" she says, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes.

"I'll happily go out aakriti but here i brought some snacks for you" keeping the snacks on her night stand, I crouch down to her level to wipe her tears.

"Dard ki wajah se ro rhi ho?" I ask, wiping the last tear from her cheek.

"N-no, you saw t-th-the blood stain. It's.... gross" she manages to say in between her sobs and shaken breaths.

"It's not gross sweetheart, come on you go to washroom and I'll take care of this and I promise it's not gross." I cup her face and she nods.

She heads inside the washroom while I manage to get the stain off the bedsheet. Changing the bedsheet, I keep the snacks on her bed. That's when tuffy enters the room.

I try petting him and I succeed this time. FUCK YEAH. One less fucker to care about, at least he's getting on my side unlike nikhil.

Aakriti gets out of the washroom and tuffy immediately circles around her, waiting for her to pet him. She pets him and gets on the bed followed by tuffy climbing the bed as well.

"What's that?" I ask her about a heavily embellished dupatta kind of cloth lying on her couch.

"That's my phulkari, I'll wear it with my suit tomorrow. I have a matching dupatta with suit but I have waited so long to wear this, so I'll ditch the dupatta and wear this." She says, getting excited and smiling ear to ear like a kid who just got her favourite chocolate.

"Shit I wore my t-shirt the wrong way" she says and I notice it too.
"I'll go outside-"

"No you stay here, I'll go change in the washroom. I forgot to wash my face too." She says and heads inside the washroom.

Tuffy comes near my leg and I pet him, seems like a good start of our friendship finally. I get up and play with him, suddenly he runs towards the couch and takes aakriti's phulkari in his mouth.

What the hell is wrong with him.

"Leave it" I command as I grab one end of the cloth but he doesn't let go. So I try again but he keeps pulling. Fine you dog, I won't stop either.

We both pull it at the same time and

It's torn

Fuck. This little piece of shit.

I hear the door opening, my eyes dart towards it in fear and I see aakriti's eyes go wide almost immediately as soon as she sees the cloth that's mercilessly torn.

Her hands curl into fists and I know what's coming next. Her wrath.

"Ikk kamm karan jaana ta 7 puade paa dina ae, chheti tur ja edhro kyoki je tu mainu aavda chibbad warga bootha sujaye dis geya ta ehne chhittar ladd dene ne ki tu rona bhul jaenga"

(Translation : if you go to do one work, you create seven problems instead. Now go away because if I see you with that sad face of yours, I'll slap you so many times that you'll forget how to cry)

What did she say? Cheti toor ja? Oh wait I have heard this one, Ronak said this to me, pointing towards the door when I broke his favourite mug mistakenly.

GET INTO YOUR SENSES VIHAAN.

Whatever she said, it's definitely not nice and kind and her eyes are brimming with tears again. I need to get out of here before she decides to murder me. She wants me out of the room and that's what I am gonna do.

I get up immediately and my feet start pacing towards the door subconsciously. Swinging the door open, I exit her room in seconds.

"Patandar" I hear her mumble under her breath before closing the door.

(Translation : animal)

This tuffy I swear to God! just when I thought I could be friends with him, he screwed me up again. Now how will I make up to aakriti.

She's on her periods making it even harder to convince her. With all these hormones coursing through her veins, her emotions are going to be a mess.

Why does this always happen to me???

Like why? Why is it always me, I didn't even get to defend myself. Tuffy did it. NOT ME. The irony because he's in that room and I am the one who got told to get out?

Yeh kaisa insaaf hai bhai? Mai khel hi nahi rha. Bina kuchh kare hi fass jaata hu mai, aur iss baar toh 1 percent bhi galti meri thi hi nhi.

On a second thought, it is my fault.

MY FAULT BECAUSE I TRUSTED THAT TUFFY.

I was fucking right about tuffy and nikhil, they are both pieces of shit.
Na kaam ke na kaaj ke, dushman mere pyaar ke.

I hear the door open again.
Oh my god, looks like she forgave me. I knew my lunette wasn't this gussail.

I turn almost immediately.

"Fuck that hurt" I blurt out as the packets of chips hit me on my face. Yeah my lunette is definitely gussail. Great just great!!!!!

Picking up the packets from the ground, I go to my room, thinking how to make it up to her all night.

..................

Oopsies, someone's in trouble😔
(Secretly giggling😈🤭)

Kaisa laga chapter? Jaldi se comment karke bta do🗣️

Also if there are any grammatical errors, kindly ignore as English isn't our first language.

Please don't forget to vote and comment💝🤧

Love y'all,
Tulip🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 3.6K 117
To live, love and grieve with your best friends is the greatest blessing. When these four girls come so close to their happily ever after, the plot t...
39.6K 2.7K 15
Published: 23rd January, 2021 A collection of short love stories. #4 in Indian - 15/09/21 (Image used as the cover is not copyrighted by me. Credit g...
50.7K 1.6K 37
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
52K 4.4K 34
She's the sunshine to his dark He's the calm to her storm He was the therepy that healed her wounded heart She was the last piece that completed t...