Chamber of Secrets | Ghost x...

By codesevenn

What would you do when you got reincarnated as Makarov's child? ... More

Chapter O1 - Where Am I?
Chapter O2 - So...
Chapter O3 - Maybe She's Wrong?
Chapter O4 - ???
Chapter O5 - Special House
Chapter O6 - Betrayed
Chapter O7 - Dream
Chapter O8 - Training
Chapter O9 - Plan
Chapter 1O - Mission
Chapter 11 - Something Wrong
Chapter 12 - Clue?
Chapter 13 - Confusion
Chapter 14 - Ghost
Chapter 15 - ...
Chapter 16 - Raise
Chapter 17 - Meet
Chapter 18 - Las Almas
Chapter 19 - Uh...
Chapter 2O - Another
Chapter 21 - Show
Chapter 22 - 1st or 2nd?
Chapter 23 - Side
Chapter 24 - Feel
Chapter 25 - Both
Chapter 26 - Trapped
Chapter 27 - You
Chapter 28 - Beginning
Chapter 29 - Chamber
Chapter 3O - El Sin Nombre
Chapter 32 - Crack

Chapter 31 - Valeria

279 20 7
By codesevenn

(A/N) Sorry to ruin the mood but before reading this chapter, please take a quick look at my message board. I have an important announcement there. Thank you!

- - -

"She ran out the back." Alejandro talked through the comms at the team. "Don't let her escape."

Soap and Alejandro pursue Valeria to the roof of the villa, where Graves and his men fly in their helicopter and immediately cut off Valeria's escape.

"Down! Get down, now!" Graves said over loudspeaker.

"No me arodillo ante nadie, cabron!" (I kneel for no one, motherfucker!) Valeria's shouts back angrily.

"Una bala te hará arrodillarte." (A bullet will make you kneel.) The Commander said back in replied. And it successfully made Valeria finally comply and gets down on her knees with her hands in the air.

"'Atta girl." Graves smugly said. "Ground team, you're clear to move in." He adds.

"Secure her. I'll cover." Alejandro spoke to Soap while he stayed behind for a second to made sure no ones of her troops following behind them from inside the building.

Soap quickly moves to restrain Valeria. "El Sin Nombre."

"Me llamo Valeria." (My name is Valeria.)

Just then Alejandro finally come and join Soap. Eyes locked on El Sin Nombre.

"Hiding in plain sight." Soap stated. And it made Valeria scoff with amusement. "Hiding...?"

Graves and a Shadow Company PMC get down from the helo, approaching Valeria with gun in hand.

"Estoy in todos partes, soldado..." (I'm everywhere, soldier...) Valeria continues, now looking at Graves with condescending eyes.

"That's good. So are we. Let's go."

When a Shadow Company PMC escorts Valeria to the helicopter, she notices the face of Alejandro. She and Alejandro exchange looks with each other even after the Shadow push her inside the helicopter. Soap goes over to Alejandro's side and notices the spite in his eyes.

He slightly nudges his arms. "Hermano... que pasa?" (Brother... what's up?)

With his eyes still focus Valeria, he said through gritted teeth. "Valeria... I know her."

- - -

The team haul Valeria inside a dimly lit cargo container, Graves and Alejandro by her side to prevent her for doing anything stupid. Not like she can even if she wants. They bring her to a chair.

You're not included on the mission to capture Valeria, but in return Ghost promised you to take you on her interrogation after so many negotiations between you, Ghost, and Soap.

So now here you are, silently following behind Ghost. Hiding in a shadow with him while the team proceed with Valeria.

"Have a seat." Graves said with a hand gesturing to the only chair inside. Valeria complies and sits down. Alejandro resting his gun against the side container and proceed to stand in front of Valeria a few feets away from her.

Graves then walking behind her, he turns to look and point his finger between Alejandro and Valeria. "Alright. How do you two know each other?"

"Know is a strong word." Alejandro started.

"Las palabras fuertes son importantes. ¿Nuestra palabra es nuestra valor, no?" (Strong words are important. Our word is our worth, right?) The female bite back in answer, looking smugly to the Colonel.

"A la verga, hija de puta, que te voy a matar." (Go to hell you fucking sonuvabitch-- I'm going to kill you.) Alejandro advances on her angrily, causing Soap and Rodolfo to intervene, rushing by his side and catch him by his shoulders to calm him down.

"Alejandro-"

"Calmado, Comandante."

Soap and Rudy said at the same time. Still full of rage, Alejandro look back and forth between both men. "Yeah!? Yeah!?" He spats but he backs off eventually.

Now some feets away from her, he turned back to face her again. Both hands holding his vest. "Vamos. (Go on.) Tell them."

"I don't take orders anymore." She slowly said. "Even the dogs in Las Almas know not to bark at me." Her voice laced with ice as she locked gaze with Alejandro, who stood right across her.

"Mira este-" (Look at this-) Alejandro slightly looking around the team. "She's ex-military. We served together."

Rolling her eyes, Valeria then move one hand to rest it against the chair she's sitting at, crossing her right leg on top of her left. "Different squads, same unit."

"You were the wild ones, huh... 'los vaqueros'." She adds, mockingly. It made the Colonel gritted his teeth at her words. She proceed to lean forwards a little, relaxing when she gets a reaction out of him. "My squad was clean cut señores y señoras..."

"Until the raid on the son of La Araña." Alejandro quickly spat back, his voice low. "Te recuerdas?" (Do you remember?)

"Me recuerdo perfecto." (I remember perfectly.)

"Her team was told to cordon off the city to keep out La Araña's enforcers and prevent the bloodshed."

"That's exactly what we did."

The conversation slowly fading from your hearing. Your mind suddenly think back about the game. You clearly remember what happened here because you're take an interest towards Valeria. That's why you really paid attention on this one. But why you suddenly getting this nerve wrecking feeling? Like your instinct telling you something bad will happened after this.

Fate really likes to play with you. That's one thing you sure know by now.

The mention of terrorist is what brought you back to the current situation. Your eyes look back up in the middle of the cargo container.

"Terrorism is good for business. It's insurance." Valeria calmly said, her tone is flat.

And when you feel Ghost's eyes on you, you turn to look at him. His eyes already looking at you. Before you can ask him, Alejandro voice and Valeria suddenly shouting at him quickly drawn your attention back to both of them.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Puedes tocar la puta cabeza del tu culo por un segundo? Puta mal, Alejandro." (Can you get your fucking head out of your ass for a second? For fuck's sake, Alejandro.) She shouts angrily, almost standing from her seat to confront Alejandro but Graves is quick to place his hand against her shoulder to calm her down.

While her eyes still locked on the man in front of her, she simply shook off Graves' hand from her. Sitting back down on her chair. "As long as there is war on terror, there will be no real war on drugs." She slowly said, emphasizing each word being said.

"To find your so called terrorist, and your missiles," She proceed to turned her head to look at Graves who's standing a little behind her, leaning against the side of the container. "you need me." Then she looked forward again to Alejandro.

With a mocking tone and taunting eyes, she said to him. "To prevent bloodshed."

Valeria's words successfully lit the fire in Alejandro again. He's done with her bullshit, he takes step forward and taking his gun. Proceed to walk away from the small room.

"No, I'm not doing this..."

"Doesn't change anything, Ale." You finally speak, stepping forward from the shadow. You clearly aware of Valeria's eyes quickly snapped to your direction but you couldn't care less.

"It changes everything!" Alejandro turns back to face you lividly.

"Ale.." You tried to soften your voice at him, knowing all too well now he's too hot headed for a discussion.

"FUCK!" He looks back at the team again. "Don't make a deal with her... It won't end well." With that, he left the container. Slamming the door shut.

"Looks like it's your turn to tell the truth." Soap said and getting in front of her.

"I won't tell you anything unless I talk to that chica (girl) over there first." She nodded her head at your direction. You shift your gaze from the door to her and you walking to her direction, standing beside Soap.

"What?" Your blue slightly green eyes met her black obsidian one.

The room fell silence after your word. No ones said anything to breaking the tension. Valeria gaze is hard on you. "So you come back. I thought 'they' are fooling around about it."

"Hermosa, la conoces?" (You know her?) Rodolfo asked, confused.

You keep your gaze on the woman in front of you. "Un poco." (A little.)

"У тебя есть связь с моим отцом, верно? Вот почему ты пришел ко мне той ночью." (You have a connection with my father, right? That's why you came to me that night.) 

Your change of language surprised all men. Especially Rudy, since he knows how much you hate using your first language. "Corazón." Rudy speaks again but you shake your head at him. "Estoy bien, Rudy."

"Это заняло у тебя достаточно много времени." (It took you long enough.) Valeria replied back with amusement. Her grinned widen when she's looking at your flat expression. "Он заботится о тебе, ты должен быть благодарен." (He's looking after you, you should be grateful.)

You gritted your teeth at her words. You slightly narrowed your eyes at her before loosening your expression and chuckled. "Послав убийцу? Как заботливо." (By sending a killer? How thoughtful.)

"Достаточно вдумчивый, чтобы угрожать мне выучить русский только за то, что я разговариваю с тобой, сука." (Thoughtful enough to threaten me to learn Russian just for talking to you, bitch.) She raised her voice by the end of the sentences. Eyes full of hatred thrown at you.

"Если вы достаточно умны, вы не пойдете с ним на сделку." (If you're smart enough, you won't make a deal with him.) You shrugged, crossing your arms in front of your chest. "Not my fault you fall for his trick."

"You are insane just like him. Acting like he's own Las Almas just like you acting like you're in control of situation." She spats, the tension is now thick between the both you. "That stupid sacred hour rule? Fuck him to make us honor the death of his stupid wif--"

Before she can even fully said the last word, your hand come in contact with her cheek.

Hard.

The sound of slap echoing through the small cargo container.

Soap hand instantly hold yours, the one that you use to slap Valeria. "Y/n." But you quickly take back your hand, stepping forward to lean closer to her face.

"You better shut your fucking mouth if you know nothing." You slowly said, emphasizing each word.

Then you step back and turn around, walking away to the door. Holding the doorknob, you stop for a second, glancing back over your shoulder. "You better tell them the truth or else Graves will show you the different between him and the military."

- - -

Words count : 1747.
With love, Seven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
54.5K 503 15
Don't really know how to describe this...I think the title says it all. Clearly this is 18+ so don't read it if you're not old enough. 🌟🌟 My TIKTOK...
39.1K 396 27
"They call her The Killer Crow. she doesn't speak much, doesn't like being around much people, and likes being alone. Unless you want to die try talk...
3.3K 155 62
(okay, so I may have reached the max limit of my previous DC madness book, So here's more.) As expected, More DC madness and shit. and more OC shit.