Life Series Oneshots

Stars_And_Clouds837 tarafından

Just a collection of oneshots about the Life Series because I have an overactive brain, Yay! I started this o... Daha Fazla

My King
The Passage Of Time
We're The Bad Boys
Allergies
Sleep For Me
Those Gosh Darn Horns
A Destined Relationship
Be Ready To Decorate (Part One)
Be Ready To Decorate (Part Two)
The Curse
100 views!!!
Us Against The World
My Red Flower
We Hit 200!
The Best Invisible Friend (Phasmophobia)
Reunion (Empires 2)
The Begining Of Spring
Untouchable
What A Dare
THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!
If She Was Free (Poem)
Oh I Hate The Mimic (Phasmophobia)
The Unknowing Lover
The Apologies I Wrote To You
Before The War
After Death (Hermitcraft Season 10)
Oh The Memories
They're Little: Children (Part One)
The Plan: Children (Part Two)
They Reverse: Children (Part Three)
Please Read
This Feeling
Winners (Poem)
Love Lasts Forever
I Made A Cake?
Incorect Quotes 1
Will You- (Songfic)
It Would've Happened Anyway
Incorrect Quotes 2
I Can See You (Songfic)
Love Right Before The Zombie Plague™
Incorect Quotes 3
So What If They're Not Morning People?
Hello There, Please Read!
Q and A!
HELLO THERE! 🌌
I HAVE A NEW BOOK!!!!!
The Ghost Likes You And So Do I (Phasmophobia)
In A Field Of Flowers
If The World Was Ending (Hermitcraft Season 8/9)
Heart For A Heart
Incorect Quotes 4
This One's For Ya'll
One Broken Glass
Are You Really Alone? (Part One)
Are You Really Alone? (Part Two)
Limited Life
Sorry, WHAT? (10k!?)
Once Again I'm Asking

Just Ren

131 2 1
Stars_And_Clouds837 tarafından

Third Life

Ren x Martyn

Wrote this title and immediately thought 'I'm Just Ken'. Anyone else?

Martyn watched as the TNT went off right in front of his face. Blasting his lover away into his yellow life. The place where Ren, Skizz, and Jimmy were standing was now a distant memory. The front door of Dogwarts was completely destroyed in the blast. All Martyn could think of was Ren, his king, his love. A million different emotions flew through him as he cried out, the scream never escaping his mouth. Grian let out a squeal of success, and Scar laughed in surprise.

“Oh my God!” Bigb cried, and all Martyn could do was agree with him.

“You just killed three people!” Scott cried, “Jimmy was green this morning, and now he’s red!”

All Grian could do was laugh and clutch at his stomach as he sank to the floor in celebration. Scar jumped up and down in excitement.

“You’re a monster, Grian!” Scott cried, and all the bond avian could was laugh harder.

“No, no, no!” Grian said with a small smirk. “This was Scar’s kill.”

“Well whether it was Scar’s kill or not, you two are going to have a hoard of angry red names on your tail.” Bigb said, looking down at the massive crater that was left in its wake.

“We can handle red names.” Scar said with a laugh. “I’ve got this.”

Suddenly, an overwhelming rage ignited in Martyn’s chest. Grian had killed Ren, and he would pay. Before Martyn realized what he was doing, he placed his hand on his sword and crept towards Grian, like a hunter stalking his prey. His anger had blinded him as he moved slowly closer.

“Hey why did you take my cookie?” Bigb cried, and Scar started laughing.

“Yeah, why did you steal his cookie?” Scott said, and Grian giggled softly.

“Scar, that was so pointless.” Grian said, and Scar looked offended.

Martyn looked over, and his eyes were subconsciously scoping out the perfect place to strike his adversary.

I can’t hurt Grian. A small voice whispered inside his head. You’re still a yellow name.

Martyn fought down the voice and readied his sword. Bigb and Scott walked away together, and Martyn had the perfect opportunity to strike. His heart was pounding in his ears, and his mouth was set in a grim line of determination.

“Anyway we should be going.” Grian said, and Scar smiled, grabbing his hand.

The two walked off before Martyn could enact his revenge. So he did the next best thing and pulled out a bow and arrow. He fitted the arrow in and let it fly. It whistled through the air before thunking softly into Grian's shoulder. The blond cried out in pain and fell to the ground. Scar looked over at Martyn, and a look of pure rage passed over his features.

“Why would you do that, Martyn!” Scar cried angrily, pulling out a sword. “I could kill you, you know!”

“Just try!” Martyn spat his emotions getting the better of him. “I'll kill you just like you killed Ren!”

“Come on, Scar.” Grian said, dragging his teammate away. “Leave it, I'm fine.”

“This means war!” Scar cried, and Martyn just scoffed.

“I don't care!” Martyn yelled, balling his fists. “Bring it on!”

Martyn turned and stalked away, and once he was out of sight from the desert people, he began to cry, letting all of his emotions out.

Ren, I'm sorry I couldn't save you. Martyn thought as he made his way back to Renchanting. But now I have to find you.

He walked through the blown away door and hurried through the courtyard and to the underground bunker. He hurried to Ren's bedrooms and found his lover sitting on his bed with his face buried in his hands. Martyn gasped when he saw what the explosion had done to Ren. His left arm was burned and charred, and his shoulder was bleeding. Clearly, his left side had taken the brunt of the blast, and Martyn's heart broke for his king.

“Milord?” Martyn called, and Ren looked up in surprise.

“Hello Martyn.” Ren said, turning his body slightly so he could face Martyn, and he hissed in pain.

“Milord are you alright?” Martyn cried, rushing over to his king.

“I’m alright.” Ren said, wincing as Martyn laid his hand on his shoulder.

Martyn stood the king up and guided him so he could sit on the floor where his blood wouldn’t get all over his bed. Ren gasped in pain, and Martyn quickly rushed off to go and grab some water and a healing potion.

“Milord, you don’t sound alright.” Martyn said, and then he noticed the blood pouring from his shoulder wounds. “Here.”

Martyn ripped a long strip of fabric off of the bottom of his shirt and began to wrap it around Ren’s arm. The king stared at the exposed skin where Martyn had ripped his shirt, and he blushed when he noticed Martyn looking at him. All Martyn did was laugh as he continued his work, patching up the wound with soft care.

Martyn pulled out the container of water and slowly poured it over the burns, and Ren gasped as the liquid hit his skin. Martyn quickly comforted Ren with soft words as he carefully cleaned the wounds. Martyn took out the healing potion and dabbed half of it onto the burns and cuts and held out the other half for Ren to drink. The hermit gracefully took the drink with his uninjured arm and downed the whole thing, relief washing over his features when the potion hit his system.

Martyn slowly rubbed Ren’s arm, and Ren shivered under Martyn’s touch. Martyn suddenly leaned in to kiss him delicately on the cheek, and the king’s face turned a dark shade of red. After his brief pause, Martyn carried on, wrapping up the cut in his shirt and tying it gently to finish off the makeshift bandage.

“There you go, Milord.” Martyn said, looking up at Ren. “All better.”

Ren reached his hand over and cupped Martyn’s face, guiding his lips closer to the king’s. Martyn let out a long breath, and Ren sighed, rubbing his thumb over Martyn’s cheek. The hand of the king was powerless and unwilling to stop him as he leaned closer, stopping just before their lips made contact.

“Milord?” Martyn choked on the word, his breath coming out in short heaves.

“Martyn?” Ren responded, and to Martyn, it was the most beautiful sound in the world.

Ren leaned closer and kissed Martyn, running his fingers through his fluffy blond hair. Martyn gasped, wrapping his arms around Ren’s waist, pulling the king closer, causing him to sigh. Martyn reached up and grabbed onto one of Ren’s hands and guided it away from his hair and onto his cheek again. Ren obliged, rubbing his thumb over Martyn’s face, and the blond sighed in content. Martyn reached one of his hands to grab Ren’s cheek, and he pushed up against him with force. 

The two pulled apart, and their chests were heaving from lack of air. Martyn had a stupid smile on his face, and Ren’s expression was quiet and contemplative.

“Milord?” Martyn asked, brushing a strand of hair out of Ren’s eyes.

“Ren.” The king said with determination.

“What?” Martyn said, not sure what was happening.

“Call me Ren, please?” Ren was looking at Martyn with such sincerity in his eyes that the blond couldn’t refuse him.

“Ren.” Martyn tested out, and the hermit’s eyes slipped shut in happiness.

“Thank you.” Ren said, and Martyn blushed softly.

“Ren.” Martyn whispered, leaning even closer, his hand still resting on Ren’s cheek.

“Yes?” Ren asked, his eyes alight with curiosity.

“I love you, Ren.” Martyn whispered, and Ren sighed happily.

“I love you too, Martyn. I love you too.” Ren replied simply, and that was how the two fell asleep, together, content with each other's love, forever.

I love this duo. Very wholesome. Anyway, this was a shortie compared to what I've been writing. So, I hope you enjoyed! Thinking of doing a Renchanting Duo songfic, I don't know though.
Star

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.7K 401 30
Welcome to the one-shot book. Most of these are old and i made a new one for better uploads. No more requests will be taken here.
11.9K 196 11
When I say Stiles ship oneshots, I mean Sterek and Sciles one shots. Some of the chapters wont have a prominent ship, or a ship at all. I call those...
67.1K 1.6K 30
Business bay but the have a secret Tommyinnit LukeOrSomething Bitzel Timedeo Wisp Inspired by nachaan Platonic deoinnit (do not ship in real li...
16.2K 337 37
Bench Trio Mini Stories! Usually cute but also angst bc yummy. I take requests but no smut or extreme gore, and advice or even hate is accepted :] Th...