Starlight

De iktaraaaa

her:"I try not to like him but i fall even harder" him: "She despises me. But I am afraid to lose her even t... Mai multe

Introduction
Ishan and Kaira's playlist
Chapter 1: Pepper Spray
Chapter 2: Ameer baap ki bigdi aulaad
Chapter 3: Fine
Chapter 4: The fair
Chapter 5: The rushed engagement
Chapter 6: Enjoy your weekend
Chapter 7: Wedding
Chapter 8: Naina, who is this?
Chapter 9: Are you happy?
Chapter 10: Fine whatever
Chapter 11: Friends? Friends.
Chapter 12: Two can play the same game
Chapter 13: Kya iraade hai?
Chapter 14: Pados wali aunty ki beti
Chapter 15: Just the two of us
Chapter 16: The other woman
Chapter 17: Tumhari sautan
Chapter 19: Long history
Chapter 20: I've had enough, Kaira
Chapter 21: Past and betrayal
Chapter 22: When it mattered
Chapter 23: Dont pretend to care

Chapter 18: Let me help you sleep

3.6K 288 40
De iktaraaaa

18+ content ahead.
skip if u want to.
Vote and comment. it's so hard to write smut😔

"Hello, Kaira"

It felt like the time had stopped moving when I heard the voice again.

I thought all of this was behind me. My past seems to never let go of me no matter how much I try.

His voice was like sweet poison.

I knew I had been sitting still for at least 2 minutes before I ended the call.

I stared at my phone screen, trying to process if it was real. Or if I was just dreaming. I would've been up by now if it were a dream

"Kaira?" Ishan's hand brushed against my shoulder "Who was it?"

"No one" I replied curtly. It's better if Ishan doesn't know about this. I wouldn't want to drag him in the chaos that is my past. Some part of me wants to tell him but it's too scared of what his reaction would be.

He sat up straight now "Are you okay?"

I nodded. Then put on a smile.

"It was a fraud call. Funeral homes and stuff, it just kind of brought unwanted memories from when my mother...died"

I didn't like how the lie easily rolled off of my tongue. It wasn't even a month ago when he said that I don't have to pretend with him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He whispered in a slow voice, cautious of every word.

It's hard to find words to comfort someone when their loved one dies. What are you supposed to say?

It'll get better? No one wants to hear that.
Or that 'they're' in a better place? Please.

"No" I faced him, "I want to sleep"

He softly blinked his eyes as in 'okay'

He kissed the top of my head before turning off the lights and pulling the comforters over us

Ever since the day I got that nightmare, he hasn't left me alone at night even once. Sometimes, he'd do his office work the whole nights in the room instead of his office.

We're not counting how he complains about his neck aches in the morning.

He always puts his forehead against my chest when he sleeps but somehow we always wake up with my head on top of his chest.

It just provides me so much comfort.

But today, it didn't.

I kept thinking about the phone call. What did he want? It has been YEARS since we last talked. Why now?

Whenever i closed my eyes, i was reminded of the day everything went down hill. The day my smile left my face and didn't ever truly return until I met Ishan.

I was tossing and turning half of the time.

I just couldn't stop thinking. The possibilities of him pulling the same shit he did all those years ago are never zero.

"Kaira?" I heard Ishan's voice from behind me "What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm just restless"

I hadn't realised I woke him up.

I wanted to slam my palm on my forehead for waking him up at 3am when he had to leave in the morning.

I turned around to face him "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you"

He was wide awake. I mean, there wasn't a hint of sleepiness in his eyes. But it was something else and it sent a shiver a down my spine.

I'm not normally like this but there's something about him that turns me on. Like right now, his voice and his messy hair.

"What's the problem?" He demanded firmly.

I softly played with the front of his hair "I told you. I feel restless"

"No" God, that voice "You haven't been...yourself since the phone call. Tell me"

Why can't he just let this go?

"You should go back to sleep" I turned my face but he caught it between his thumb and fingers.

"Tell. me"

"I don't want to talk about it" I hate saying these words to him but I can't tell him either.

"Then tell me what I can do to help"

I gulped.

My breathing suddenly fastened when I thought about saying what I want to say. He seemed to notice it too.

His eyes darkened as my chest heaved up and down.

"Let me help you sleep" His tone made me clench my thighs.

Slowly, he started rising up and used his elbow to support his weight. My back was straight on the mattress under us, waiting for him to do the next move.

His thumb brushed against my bottom lip, allowing them to part slightly before dipping inside, teasing and exploring.

His tongue went deeper inside my mouth making me moan at the movement. His hand moved to my waist, pinning me down.

He pulled away, hunger so clearly visible in his eyes "Stop me or I won't be able to stop myself"

I opened the two buttons of my night shirt, indicating him I want it as much as he does.

He took a sharp breath in before kissing me again, this time his hands opened the rest of the buttons while pushing his tongue inside my mouth.

He broke the kiss and trailed kisses down my neck, taking his sweet time to bite and suck my skin through his teeth at every spot.

My hands found the end of his shirt and I pulled it over his head, throwing it aside. He did the same with my shirt.

I was wearing the red lacy lingerie I bought with Naina. I had no idea we'd be doing this tonight but I'm so glad I wore it.

His chest heaved up and down at the sight but he didn't waste any time before kissing the top my cleavage, his hand going to the back and unclasping my bra.

It became lose and he threw it away in the pile with other clothes. His mouth found its way to my boob, sucking not so gently on the nipple while massaging the other boob with his hand.

I moaned loudly when he bit my nipple, it wasn't harsh or rough, but really arousing.

He started kissing down and down and down. I lifted my hips a little when he pulled down my trousers.

I know I'm dripping like crazy.

He cupped me before moving back to my breasts
"How long have you been thinking about this?" I could hear him smirking.

"Shu—Ishan!" I moaned when he moved the fabric aside and brushed his fingers against my core.

He raised his head from my breasts only to kiss my lips for a few seconds before pulling away and removing my underwear.

I was fully bare in front of him and like other times, I didn't feel shy or insecure. I felt confident in my body. Maybe it had to do with "worshipping" looks Ishan gave me but it felt nice to not be afraid of being naked in front of someone else.

"Tell me Kaira" He said while kissing my neck "Have you wondered what my mouth feels like on your neck?"

"Yes" I was out of breath and he hadn't even done anything yet.

"And here?" He sucked my breasts again

"Yes"

I'm not embarrassed to admit that sometimes when I zone out, i'm not just thinking about him but thinking about us, doing things, and in those imaginations too he was smirking.

"Here?" A kiss to my lower abdomen.

I didn't reply and he stopped kissing me to look at me "I asked you a question"

I nodded.

"Use your words, baby"

"Yes"

I know what's next, WHERE's next.

But obviously, it's Ishan Singhania, whatever you expect him to do, he'll do just the opposite.

Right now, i was on my high. And if he didn't do anything about it, I'll complete it.

"You know" He stood at the edge of the bed "I'm disappointed you didn't ask me to do this before"

I controlled the urge to roll my eyes back.

"And now, I think you'll need to ask me very nicely if you want me to touch you"

It's okay. Keep the pride aside, it's just this once.

"Ishan, please" I whimpered.

"Ishan please what?"

Oh fuck him.

My fingers touched just my core when he caught my wrist. He maintained eye contact as he put my finger in his mouth and licked it clean.

"Don't make me tie your hands" He warned. "Now. Ishan please what?"

His hands folded my knees and pushed them apart, giving him access to everything.

"Please touch me, Ishan"

"That's like my good girl"

He inserted one finger inside and it almost made me scream his name. He pulled his finger out just till the nail and pushed it inside again, two fingers this time.

I was a shaking mess within a few seconds and just as I was about to release, he pulled his fingers out completely.

A tear or two escaped my eyes in frustration.

"I will literally—"

A kiss right on my clit shut me up. He flattened his tongue against my core, swirling his tongue in the perfect motions and right where I needed it.

He nibbled at my clit before using his fingers again. His mouth and fingers did wonders as he moved his tongue.

He has this habit of leaving me hanging right when I find my high.

"Not that easily" He said "What is it you were going to do when I asked you to say please? You were going to do it yourself, no? Do it now"

I stared at him in disbelief.

"Go on Kaira" Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you "Touch yourself"

I did what he said. His jaw tightened at ever moan that escaped my mouth. And I know this made him feel aroused. His bulge was so clear and...big.

"That's enough" He pressed his mouth on my core again. And this time, he let me come.

It felt like minutes, hours, days while my orgasm lasted. If he hadn't done what he did, I would've at least released 3 times.

He cleaned me up, kissed me softly.

I was sitting on my knees while he stood at the end of the bed. He turned around but I stopped him.

"Wait" He looked at me. Don't be shy, just say it "Let me take care of that"

He cupped my chin as he leaned down to embrace me in a kiss "Not today"

"Ar..Do you...wh...I can do it, you know?" I hated how I couldn't form words. He did something for me, I wanted to return the favour.

And not in the "we're even" way. But in the "you deserve it too" kinda way.

"I have no doubts about that" He smiled "I just want to make sure that when you suck me, you won't be able to talk for days. And that's just not today" He winked and locked the door to the bathroom.

Heat crept to my cheeks at his words and what he might be doing inside.

I got under the comforters as I waited for him to come out. This distracted me from thinking about the phone call again and made me a little tired too.

I heard the shower closing and he stepped outside in just a towel. I felt guilty for not doing the same thing he did for me but all of it went away when he got to bed.

"Are you sleepy yet?" He asked and I chuckled
"So much" My eyes felt so heavy even as I talked.

He pulled me closer to his chest as he whispered good night to me.

I slept like a baby under his arms.

I woke up when my phone started ringing.

I looked at the time and it showed 7am.

Without looking at the caller name, I picked it up and put it to my ear, murmuring a hello.

"Good morning, princess"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

561K 30.2K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
28K 855 23
After cleaning out your old bedroom, you stumble upon one of your favorite games, which you end up no-clipping into. Basically I'm hyper fixating aga...
226K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
44K 1.1K 17
Ladybug is absent only for a week and when she comes back, she's pissed. Surprisingly, only Honey Bee - the new Bee holder in their team - is innocen...