Silent Love

Galing kay starkxpalmer

Moving to California is something Sophia really didn't want to do, but when she meets the son of the man he... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Feedback
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Feedback
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43

Part 29

51 6 1
Galing kay starkxpalmer

"He wants me, just as much as I want him!"

"What the fuck has gone into you?!" Kate asks, her tone clearly annoyed as I am. I glance between the both of them, and with a shake of my head, I have to look away from Tina before I do something I'll probably regret. She's supposed to be a long time friend not.. this.

"You know what.." she starts letting her mouth chat shit again and I try not to give her the satisfaction of a reaction.. I'll prove it to you if you want?! I'll prove that he can't resist someone like me.."

"Ugh.. I'm seriously not listening to this.." I look over to Kate and give her a look to say I'm ready to leave, and she's clearly on the same page but Tina can't leave it.. she keeps going.. saying things that I don't want to hear..

"Soph! You didn't see him when his hands were all over me at that pool party..he couldn't stop.. he couldn't resist.." she comments as I make my way over to the door.. "His tongue down my throat as my hands stroked that big dick of his.."

"That's enough!" Kate turns back to her, giving her a warning, but she just laughs at her.. "I mean it Tina.. stop.."

"What?! I'm just saying if someone hadn't interrupted us back at her new home.. then.. you know.."

"So that's your proof is it? That he wants you.." I turn back to her.. clenching my jaw when she smirks at me.. "He wants you because you made out at the party?!"

"He couldn't keep his hands off me babe.. go and ask him if you don't believe me.."

"Whatever Tina.. you're just jealous, you're saying these things to make me react.. clearly.. even if that did happened, that was before we got together.. and now.. I trust him.. he wouldn't do that to me.. so just leave us alone.. yeah.. we're done.. don't ever speak to me.. or Robert again.."

"We'll see Soph!! If he wants me... I'm gonna give it to him.."

"Come on ignore her.." Kate grabs my arm, pulling me away from to the door.

We make our way back over to the boys, I slide in beside Robert, and Kate does the same with Jake, Robert's arm immediately finds its way around my shoulder, and he's softly placing a kiss to my neck. I turn a little, and manage to catch a kiss on his lips, which I feel him smirk into.

"You took your time.." he speaks over the music, and Jake quickly agrees.. "Everything ok?"

"Mmm... all good.." I lie, not wanting to touch on what was said from Tina.. the little he knows the better... and I really don't want her to ruin this trip.. so I'm not even gonna ask him about it.

"Who got the drinks?!" Kate asks noticing the fresh drinks that have been ordered for us.

"It was Robert.." Jake smiles.. "He's covered the bill for tonight.."

"No way!" Kate's expression turns into shock as she glances to Robert, who arrogantly just sits back in his seat with a proud look on his face.

"You did?!" I ask, glancing up to Robert who looks at me with a smirk.

"My treat.." he tells me before leaning into me, stealing another kiss.. "I wanted to make sure you all had a great time.. whilst we are here.."

"Thank you babe.." I lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Not gonna lie Soph.. your boyfriend is pretty amazing.."

"Don't.. you'll give him a bigger ego than he already has.." I tease, my hand sliding down to his thigh, giving it a little squeeze. He gives me a look, but I ignore it.. moving my hand a little higher but turning my attention to Jake and Kate.

I try to push my thoughts of Tina to the back of my mind, wanting to ignore her comments, and the thought of her and Robert together. I know deep down he would probably be interested in her, most men are. I mean she is a pretty girl, there's no denying it. My heart aches even at the thought of it.. I can't help glancing around the bar to see where she is, but she never came to join us after leaving the bathroom. I keep thinking of what she said at the party, asking if he was single, thinking he was hot.. I do have a small doubt that something would have happened between them.. I mean I did disappear, leaving them at the party.. anything could have happened.. I just assumed Robert was with that girl he spent most of the party talking to.. but he could have been with Tina. I know he won't ever tell me.. if something happened.

"Jake?" I hear Robert's voice break into my thoughts.. "Smoke break?"

"Yes!"

I quickly glance to the two of them, sitting up straight a little, confused by the fact Robert is going for a smoke!!

"Wait what.." I ask, and Robert smirks, indicating with his hands that I need to move so he can get out of the booth.. "Since when.."

"You got your bathroom girl code, us men.. have our smoking boy code.."

"Really?!" I sigh.. "Alright.. don't be long.." I pull him in by his collar for a quick kiss.

"I won't..I promise.." he gives my arm a little comforting stroke before he's disappearing out of sight with Jake.

"I didn't know he smoked?" Kate asks, when I glance over to her before she takes a sip of her drink.

"I think he does when he's out like this.. like an occasional smoker.. but not addicted or anything.."

"Right.." she smiles.. "So what about that shit with Tina then.. do you think it's true?"

"What? The fact that she wants him or he supposedly wants her or actually has had her in someway.." I repeat what Tina told us both before taking a sip of my own drink.

"Well.. both I guess.."

"I really don't think she would say anything like that if it wasn't true.. or what she wants to believe.."

"So you think something happened?"

"Who knows, I mean..she's Tina.. we all know her rep with men.. they all just seem to go for her.."

"But not Robert..the party.. he never looked our way once.. well except for when he was eyeing you up.. which obviously makes sense now.." she laughs a little.. "He was obviously crazy about you.. Tina didn't even cross his mind.."

"That's what we think.. whether something did happen between them.. I don't know.."

"If something happened between Robert and Tina.. we'd all know about it.. she would have told us as soon as it was finished.. and that would have been before she knew about you two.. so.."

"True.. she couldn't have been able to keep that one a secret.. we all knew she was interested in him.. even at the party she asked if he was single so.."

"Exactly, and I think she's pissed with you because you got there before her.. she's not used to being on the wrong side.."

"Yeah.. I guess you're right.."

"I really wouldn't think about it too much, he's here.. with you.. and then you get to go back home with him.. Tina is here.. always will be.."

"Mmm... I just can't stop thinking about the thought of him.. having his tongue down her throat.. it makes me feel sick.."

"If you're worried about that.. maybe just ask him.. I'm sure he would tell you if something happened.. but ask yourself this.. if he admits it.. how will you react?"

"I really.. don't know, a little.. hurt I guess.."

"So is it actually worth knowing about.. or could you ignore it, and move on with Robert.. because Soph.. there is no denying that man is head over heels for you.. I've seen the way he looks at you.."

"It's all a mess.. I thought I was past all this pettiness over boys.. I thought I let that here.. at home.."

"That's Tina, that's what she does.. you know what she's like if she doesn't get her own way.."

"Yeah but I really didn't think she would do this to me.. we're supposed to be friends.." I sig, with a quick glance around the room again.. noticing they haven't returned from their smoke.. "Where are they? They've been gone ages.."

"Mmm I think it's been about 20 minutes.." she checks the time on her phone.. "Do you wanna go find them?"

"Uh.. yeah.. I think so.. come on.." I grab our stuff, including Robert's jacket. We head out across the bar, my eyes still briefly scan the room for Tina, but still no sign of her. I can't help but wonder if she.. no.. she couldn't.. she wouldn't.. my feet start to speed up at the thought of her being outside with Jake and Robert, my mind creating their own scenarios, of the two of them flirting together.. but when we reach the smoking area, there's no one out here. Confused, my panic starts to set in as I can't see Robert or Jake anywhere.. not even Tina.. I glance of Kate who's hurrying behind me to try and catch up..

"Where have they gone?!"

"Maybe they went back inside?!"

"No.." I can't stop my heart rate from racing that little bit more as my panic gets stronger.. "What if she.."

"Don't think like that, they probably just went a different way or something.. they're probably back at the table.."

"What if she's already caught up with him?! What if he's with her.. what.. if.."

"Soph.." Kate grabs my arms.. "You've got his jacket, with his keys etc in.. right?! You've got his hotel room key.. Jake is with him.."

"Yeah.. you're right.. sorry.."

"Come on.. we'll go back inside.. they'll come back to us.." she calms me down, before linking my arm and walking back inside with me.

"I'm sorry Kate.. I just.. I really can't stop thinking about them two together.."

"I know, but you're gonna have to.. if you want to move on and be happy with Robert, you can't think about the lies Tina was trying to spread.."

"I know.. I'm sorry.. I think I just need to get back to the hotel.. we've still got a couple of days here.. just the two of us.."

"Exactly.. it'll be alright.."

We make our way back inside and head across the dance floor again back to the booth where we were once sat, but it's been taken by another group of young people so we just turn away, and just as I do, I see a sign for an upstairs smoking area.. and with no sign of them, they have to be up there..

"Kate! They must have gone upstairs.." I point to the sign, and she follows my direction.. the sign to a rooftop smoking and drinking area..

"Of course!! I should have known, Jake always goes up there.. his photos for Instagram will probably have been shared already!!"

We hurry over to the stairs, and I tell you.. I've never ran so quickly in my life, as I hurry up them.. with Kate following behind.. I open the door to the rooftop, and as predicted it's a busy area.. I glance around, and finally I see that familiar figure, leaning against the wall looking out over the city, with Jake stood beside him. The relief that leaves my body is questionable but my heart rate starts to go back to normal..

"See.. there they are.." I hear Kate speak up behind me.. "Knew they wouldn't have gone far.."

"You always have to be right don't you?" I say shooting her a small smile.

"Of course I do.. if I'm not.. the world still stop.." she says back playfully, as we make our way over to them, squeezing our way through the groups that are stood together. It feels like a big distance between the doorway and where they are stood.

"Why is everyone just stood in our way.."  I grumble looking over to Kate again, and when I glance back over to the direction of Robert and Jake, before we actually reach them, my eyes are landing on her, Tina. She stumbles her way over to Jake, greeting him with a quick cuddle and it doesn't take her long to turn her attention to Robert.. and all I can do is stand there and watch, she rests her hand on his chest, clearly flirting with him but I'm too far away to hear what she is saying.

I swallow hard as he gives her that familiar, sexy smirk he usually gives me when I'm telling him something he wants to hear. As she leans up, she rests her hand on his shoulder, whilst whispering something in his ear.

Fuck.

I can't move, and I can't speak. My eyes are fixed on them.. I really want to be the bitch and confront them but I also want to see what Robert does..

Will he put truth in what she was telling me before or will he be able to resist and deny the beauty that is Tina?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63.1K 2.5K 22
friendships & feelings.
1.4K 33 53
what happens when a girl has to move from California to Australia and meet 4 boy's that changed her life around or will she have to deal with drama h...
720K 18.5K 39
i have been, and always will be right here. [ c o m p l e t e d ] + #1 in jaedenlieberher
4.2M 91.4K 45
When Madison Banks moves to California with her dad after her parents divorce, she's ready for the sun, the waves, and the beach Hotties. Little did...