'Her Fate' || 📖

By delulu_nazli

50,000 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ, ᴀʟʟᴀʜ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. When she fell in lov... More

Chapter 1 ✨First meeting✨
Chapter : 2 ✨Bunny and Carrot ✨
Chapter : 3 ✨Painting ✨
Chapter : 4 ✨Childhood Chingu ✨
Chapter : 5 ✨Bus✨
Chapter : 6 ✨Handsome Ghost✨
Chapter : 7 ✨Living Hoor✨
Chapter : 8 ✨Purple Fairy✨
Chapter : 9 ✨I miss you✨
Chapter : 10 ✨I hate you✨
Chapter : 11 ✨Be careful who you trust✨
Chapter : 12 ✨Military✨
Chapter : 13 ✨Bungeo-ppang ✨
Chapter : 14 ✨ He was an Angel ✨
Chapter : 15 ✨Amusement Park✨
Chapter : 16 ✨ Please protect my Cupcake ✨
Chapter : 17 ✨ Sharp Knife ✨
Chapter : 18 ✨ The Basket ✨
Chapter : 19 ✨ First Mission ✨
Chapter : 20 ✨ I Love You ✨
Chapter : 21 ✨ People left, Allah stay ✨
Chapter : 22 ✨ Dream ✨
Chapter : 24 ✨ Allah's plan is better than my wish ✨
Chapter : 25 ✨ Mafia CEO ✨
Chapter : 26 ✨Will you marry me✨
Chapter : 27 ✨ I'll be your Muhammad ✨
Chapter : 28 ✨ You are my prayer Cupcake ✨
Chapter : 29 ✨ Happiness ✨
Chapter : 30 ✨Eid Mubarak✨
Chapter : 31 ✨Yes or No✨
Chapter : 32 ✨Hiking✨
Chapter : 33 ✨Misunderstanding ✨
Chapter: 34 ✨You never loved me✨

Chapter : 23 ✨She saw me in this condition✨

459 41 7
By delulu_nazli

It has been a week since Zayed and Aysha went for perform Umrah. Ziya and Shoheb are staying at Nida's house, they will stay at Ayan's house until Zayed and Aysha return from Umrah. Ziya is taking care of Nida and Shoheb along with her studies. Ziya takes care of them by herself even after Nida has maid's and a babysitter. Hina also spends most of her time at Nida's house.

A week ago Junaid and Anas went to Seoul due to business work.

Ziya's Outfits

Hina: Today is the first day of Ramadan and I'm alone at home, I wouldn't like to have my first Iftar without Anas and Junaid.

Nida : Nowadays Anas Oppa spend his most of days in Seoul.

Hina: Yes, Anas wants to transfer his business, but I don't want to leave Busan.

Ziya: Hina Aunty have iftar with us Nida Aunt is not fully recovered yet so I'll cook iftar, if you also join us then I will be very happy.

Nida : Hina Eonni Ziya is right, have iftar with us.

Hina: "Ok, but I have a condition" Hina holds Ziya's hand and caressed her cheek with the other hand "I'll cook the iftar, your exam is going on and it's Ramadan, so you should focus on your exam and Ibadah, ok my dear daughter."

Ziya: With a smile she holds Hina's hand and says "Okay, but I'll help you."

Hina: She nodded "Ok dear"

Ziya was reciting the Qur'an after finishing Dhuhr prayer. Shoheb was playing with Lily. Ziya closed the Qur'an and placed it on the bookshelf after kissing it. "Shoheb, you have completed Qaida, now you can read Qur'an properly, it doesn't mean you have to stop learning Qur'an. Go, perform ablution, I'll help you to memorize small surahs." Ok Noona.

Ziya folded Soheb's shirt sleeves and said, "Be careful not to get your clothes wet. After reciting the Quran, we'll decorate garden and house especially for Ramadan, okay?" Shoheb shook his head and said "ok Noona."

(After sometime)

Ziya and Shoheb went to Nida and Ziya said, "Aunty, you told me to decorate the garden and the house, tell me where the things are kept then I'll start decorating."

Nida called a maid and said "show her things and help her, take 2 more people with you if needed." Aunty you take care of Anifa and rest well I'll arrange everything properly. " Ziya you're fasting so don't work much." Ziya nods her head and left.

Ziya completed the decoration with the help of Shoheb and maid. "Wow very nice, the arrangement is perfect, thank you so much for helping me, you too my sweet brother."

After that Ziya finished Asr prayer and did her Zikr for some time then she went to Nida's room and saw that she was sleeping so she told the babysitter "I and Shoheb are going to Hina Aunty's house, Nida Aunty is resting, don't disturb her and take care of Anifa, call me if you need anything, okay." OK, Miss Ziya.

Then Ziya and Shoheb went to Junaid's house. Shoheb and Lily are playing in the garden. Ziya and Hina were talking and cooking. Ziya cuts the fruit and says "Aunty what kind of sherbet do you like. I was thinking to make the sherbet of your choice" Make whatever you like, I like all kinds of sherbet's. Ziya saw milk and banana in front of her and she said "Shall we make banana milk shake then?" ok make it, Hina said while washing the meat, "you know Junaid loves banana milk shake, I thought I'll make it for him but i don't know when he will come back. It's been 8 days already since he went Seoul.

Then the phone in the drawing room rang and Maid Choi picked up the phone and said "Hello"

Hello! Ajumma I'm Junaid

Sir...

Shhhhhh!!! Ajumma I'm standing outside the door,
Where is Eomma?

Madam is cooking in the kitchen, shall I come to open the door??

No no!! If I ring the calling bell, no one else should open the door except Eomma, Okay?

Ok sir

Shhh!!! Ajumma Eomma will hear you. bye!!!!

Hina says "I'm cooking meat and green vegetables for Nida, now she should eat more nutritious food like, Meat, Green vegetables, Whole grains, Egg, Fenugreek seeds, Low-Fat Dairy Products, Oranges, Bottle gourd, Brown rice, Moringa. , Sesame seeds, Blueberries, Cumin, Leafy greens, Nuts, Water, Wheat flour, Dates, Fish, Ghee, Almonds. These foods are very necessary for a mother who has given birth to a new baby."

Then the doorbell rang. When the door bell rang 2 to 3 times Hina said "Miss Choi open the door, where are you? " but no one answered. Hina's hands were dirty so Ziya said "Aunty I'm going to open the door" then Ziya went to open the door. She noticed that she had mistakenly brought the jug of milk in her hand. "Oops, I brought it with me, how careless i'm"

Ziya held the jug in one hand and opened the door, but no one was there. So she peeks out the door. When Junaid suddenly came in front of her and said "Bhowww!!!!" Ziya was startled "Ahhh!!!!!" she flinch and splashed all the milk in Junaid's face. Ziya closed both eyes in fear, she tried to open one eye to see who was in front of her. Ziya held the jug with both hands and slowly open her one eye and saw Junaid standing in front of her, he was holding a flower bouguet in his hand. Ziya mentally slapped her head, she held her mouth with both hands and looked at him with big wide eyes. "I'm sorry Junaid"

Junaid's Outfits

(Ignore his tattoo and his shirts buttons was not Open.)

Junaid was cleaning his eyes with one hand, when he heard Ziya's voice he quickly opened his eyes and looked at her. Junaid was more shocked than Ziya. Because he was not ready to see Ziya at his house. "Ziya!!!!!!!!"

Hina came while wiping her hands with a kitchen towel and said, "Ziya, who ha...?" Hina stops at her sentence when she saw Junaid's condition she looked at Junaid then she looked at Ziya. Both of them were also looking at Hina. Hina and Junaid laughed out loud together. Ziya smiled shyly and scratched her head over her hijab.

Junaid came in front of Hina and gave her the bouquet of flowers and said, "Eomma, I thought I'd give you a surprise, but here I'm more surprised than you." Junaid chuckle softly. Hina took the bouquet from Junaid's hand and caressed her cheek "I'm so happy to see you my boy."

Now go and take a shower. "Eomma I just showered with milk, do I have to shower again?"

Ziya pressed her lips to control her laugh. Hina gently slaps Junaid's shoulder and says "Stop teasing and go" Junaid smiles and says "I'm going"

Then Shoheb brought Lily in his arms "Assalamualaikum Boss" Lily got down from Shoheb's arms and run to Junaid and started licking the milk on his clothes.

"Walaikumus-salam Buddy you're here too" Junaid startled and jumped back when he saw Lily, He starts walking backward, Lily followed him and Junaid began to take big steps. "Hey Snow ball stop following me" but still lily was following him so he starts to run and Lily is running behind him. Shoheb clapped his hand and he was laughing loudly. Lily was nonstoply chasing him.

Ziya and Hina was laughing when they saw Junaid's reaction. Hina said with a smile "Junaid is afraid of cats" Ziya was a little surprised to hear Hina's words.

"Buddy stop her!!! Hey snow ball stop chasing me" Shoheb jumps happily and claps his hands "Boss you are coward, hahahaha, you afraid of cats, hahaha"

"Lily!!!!!!!!" Lily stop at her tracks after hearing Ziya's call. Junaid hid behind the sofa and peeks from it to see Lily. "Come here Lily, Chh..! Chh..! Come to eomma"

Lily runs to her, Ziya hugs and caresses her, "Good Girl" Hina says in surprise tone "Wow does she understand you?" Ziya smiles and says "Yes my Lily is very wise cat."

Junaid was also amazed by Ziys, he cleared his throat as he got out from behind the sofa he fix his clothes and said "I'm going to freshen up."

Junaid enters his room he bites his lower lip while unbuttoning his shirt's 3 buttons and pacing around, he hold's his head with both hands and said "Ahhh!!! it's so embarrassing" he ruffled his hair with both hands and took a deep breath. Ziya said from behind "Junaid your suitcase" Junaid turned his head and looked at Ziya. She was standing near the door. Ziya left the suitcase near the door and ran away.

Imagine in black shirt.

(Jaw dropped) Junaid came and peeked out of the door with the suitcase and saw Ziya is gone. He closed the door and quickly went to the mirror to look at himself. He widened his eyes and pressed his lips with both hands. Unbuttoned shirt, untidy hair, dirty clothes "Ya Allah!!! she saw me in this condition" he started pulling his hair with both hands. Aishhhhhh !!!!!

~ Real love is always chaotic. You lose control; you lose perspective. You lose the ability to protect yourself. The greater the love, the greater the chaos ~

To be continued....

Nazli

Don't Forget To Vote Purple Soul's 💜

*******

Most chaotic Chapter ever 😂🤌🏻
My poor Junaid 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
44.5K 2.3K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
253K 10.2K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
58.6K 3.1K 14
"I live in a world where it's a paradise for the sinners, and a hell for the believers." Taehyung loses his wife, Asiya, in a car accident. It was t...