Nathan Noris

By OsheenKhate

Maison Experiment. Will turn around life for Nathan and Norise. Hello my lovely friends This is a Fan Fictio... More

1. The experiment
2. Phase two 🔞
3. The Great Escape
4. A New Life
5. The Truth
6. Loneliness
7. A Ray of Hope
8. Finally I found you
9. Working out Things
10. Please atleast let me stay
11. Confused Pregnant Person
12. Like a dream
14. Finally found him
15. Twins
16. The preparation
17. A Sudden Visit
18. The Proposal
Astro Olivia
19. The Risk
20. Maison
21. Life saver
22. Mood Swings
23. Stressed Day
24. Life with kids
25. The final call [End]

13. A Hot Night 🔞

186 4 3
By OsheenKhate

"Ahhhh..... Yes just like that...... Ahhh harder" Nathan morn.

Noris opened his eyes and saw Nathan was still sleeping his eyes were closed that means he must be having a sex dream.

Noris smiles and got on top of Noris and started kissing him sucking into his bottom lips, Nathan kissed him back in sleep this made Noris very much satisfied.

Sucking and licking Nathan's mouth, Noris kissed him passionately and deeply. He was missing his boyfriend's taste for so long.

Noris hands travelling to open Nathan blouse to explore his while beautiful body.

"Mmmmmm" Nathan morn as Noris was still scrolling inside his mouth.

Nathan then moved down to bite his neck creating a mark.

This made Nathan who was deep asleep come to reality but he still did not stop him.

Noris has already opened all the buttons he went down to lick his nipples. After exploring his neck as much as he wanted to sniff it in desires.

Noris bit his nipples and felt some semi sweet ozzing out. He felt nice so he stated sucking it more.

"Ahh..... Noris.... What are you doing" Nathan said he just opened his eyes. He pushed a tall figure off him.

"What... I know you were having sex dream right now so let's do it baby" Noris said.

"No I wasn't" Nathan said he was very shy.

"Baby are you kidding me your still hard I can feel it, let me take care of it" Noris said with an evil smile.

He went down to pull down Nathan pazamas.

"Ahh no" Nathan morn when tip of Noris tongue touched his rode.

Noris didn't wait a bit and stated massaging Nathan glands with his tongue.

Nathan held the sheets as he was feeling very very good by what Noris was doing. After all Noris knows how to please his boyfriend.

Noris got up suddenly.

"What..... Are you leaving me in middle of this" Nathan complained.

Noris walked away he open the closet to pic our something before coming back to bed.

"I never leave think undone baby" Noris said when he returned to bed with lube and condoms.

Noris got back between Nathan legs while Nathan felt so embrassed he still needed it badly.

Noris took lube in his fingers and took Nathan rode back into his mouth.

"Ahhhh..... Fuck" Nathan morn when Noris massaged his sensitivity head with saliva.

He gave him a blowjob while Nathan didn't notice that Noris was massaging his entrance. Noris poked it slowly.

"Ahh baby Noris ahhh don't please" Nathan morn in pleasure. His hands on the pillow. He tried to cover his mouth with a pillow but couldn't.

Noris pulled pillow away with other hand.

Noris entered one finger in Nathan's tight entrance while still giving him a blow job.

"Ahh yes" Nathan said loudly.

"Baby you like it right. I am gonna make my pregnant wife go crazy with multiple orgasms" Noris warned.

Noris massaged Nathan entered with one then two then three fingers.

"Ahh ahh I am gonna cum please let me" Nathan begged.

"Don't baby I won't let you..... Without me" Noris smiled.

He took his mouth out. Then wiped its lips in a sexy manner.

"You bastard, I am pregnant for got sake" Nathan yelled.

"Just be a little patient baby" Noris said.

Noris worked condom and pushed himself in Nathan's tight entrance.

"Ahhh" Nathan yelled in pain.

Noris slowly went inside as he knew Nathan should be treated with patience and care.

"Ahh" both morn together. When Nathan felt Noris was fully inside him.

"Baby should I move" Noris asked.

"Give me a second" Nathan said then nodded.

Noris wanted to be violent but he knew Nathan was carrying a child inside. So he started moving slowly. While stroking Nathan rode with one hand.

In no time Nathan realised himself on his abdominal.

Noris wiped it with a tissue paper because they knew it was going to be a long night.

And their love story went on and on until 5 am in the morning but the whole night most of the time Nathan was pampred. Noris make only only Nathan feel good and didn't think even once about himself.

He kissed almost every inch of Nathan body.

Bite marks were made.

Nathan loved it a lot untill he exausted and fell asleep.

Next morning

Nathan opened his eyes. He was in pain but not much. He was in relationship with Noris for two years he was use to it but last night.

It was like they had sex for the first time Noris was so gentle to him and loved him like a precious gift.

He even kissed his belly many time thanking him for giving this precious gift.

Nathan blushed evening think about it again. It was like a dream he didn't wanted to wake up from.

He opned his eyes.

"Noris" Nathan called.

"Awa your awake, I was just about to make you delicious fried rice with curry" Noris said with a smile.

"Do you want me take you two washroom" Noris asked. Nathan was why but he nodded.

Nathan was still naked but Noris didn't mind he picked up Nathan in bridle style and took him to bathroom.

"Call me when your done" Noris said and walked out.

'Hey what's wrong with this guy did Roman give him pull or something or is he someone else who put of Noris mast. That man who is always so serious and rude to people how did he turn into this amazing boyfriend material person' Nathan thought.

Nathan couldn't stop smiling think about last night.

"Why did I had sex last night I was suppose to send him away but how can I resist him he is so sweet and Romantic all the time" Nathan said.

"Baby are you done" Noris yelled.

"Give me a min" Nathan said he took a bath quickly.

Noris helped him to bring him out and made him wear cloths.

Then both sad on the table.

"Noris did you eat something wrong or what" Nathan couldn't help but to ask.

"No why" Noris asked as he ate fried rice.

"You were never so romantic" Nathan asked.

"I just realise things that are important in life so that why I am trying...... Is it working" Noris asked as he raised one eyebrow to look at Nathan.

Nathan turned like a tomato.

He looked down and started eating again.

*To be continued*

Please read carefully I don't want anyone to get diabetes because this chapter is to sweet 😘😍❤️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bad Boys By CityBoyShawn

General Fiction

304 12 4
This story is gay so be mindful about it before you read it What happens when a shy boy meets the bad boy. Will he fall for him or will the Bad Boy...
22.6K 825 30
• completed • Everything changes when your mother marry a billionaire and you end up having a brother you never wanted.
3.7K 144 13
The story revolves around SAM and KEITH. SAM left his family to live a normal life and doesn't want to have anything to do with his family's business...
641 20 12
(A LITTLE BIT MORE TWISTED THAN YOUR NORMAL BOY NEXTDOOR STORY) Max wakes one morning to discover that he has a new neighbor and their par...