Emerald green&Ocean blue (A m...

By STMbooks

Astrid Hofferson is a troubled teen girl. She fights and argues with anyone, she spends her time with her axe... More

~note~
morning
Hide
pebbles
Stoick
Toothless
Arena
freak
Punches
Fishbone
Confess
Axe
Tribe
Sold
It's not Love
Reasons
Killers
Astrid Fudging Hofferson
Kinda cute
Story
Nightmare
Something crazy
Bruises
Stormfly
Red Death
I'm dead..
Emerald green& Ocean Blue
A/N

Usless and Fishbone

825 30 1
By STMbooks

I get a text from the twins Again
Where were you!?
-Ruff.
-----------------------
Yeah you missed the explosion in the lab. Hehehe.
- Tuff
-----------------------------
I'm sick sorry. Oh and Tuff shall I go over the You are a Mutton Head speach again?
- XOXO Astrid
--------------------------------------
Should I come over?
-Ruff.
----------------------
Nah don't bother you'll catch her ugliness.
- Tuff
----------------------------
Nah you won't get it you all ready have it.
- XOXO Astrid
----------------------------
Haha Idiot
-Ruff.
---------------------------
Hey!
-Tuff
------------------
Nine!
-Ruff.
------------------
Ten!
-XOXO Astrid.
---------------

The texting suddenly stops. "Who was that?" Hiccup asks, "The t-" I stop when I get a call from them. I answer and put it on speaker phone. A lot of yelling went on between the twins.

"Fine!" Tuff says, I laugh. "Hey Astrid!" Ruffnut says. "Hi guys." I say. "So should I come over?" Ruff says. "Oh! No. Er.." I stop talking when Toothless neighs.

"Is that a horse?" Ruff Asks. "Cool! Even better than a Boar pit a Horse pit!" Tuff says in the background. "No.. I'm watching a video of last years arena winner." I lie. Hiccup looks at me. "You are talking on your phone and you don't have a computer.... ARE YOU MAGIC!" the twins say the last part in harmony.

"Change that, you both are Mutton Heads." I say. Hiccup let's out a small laugh. "Who's that!?" Ruff yells. "Ohh Love... Yuck.. worse than Yak skin." Tuff says. "It's... Its Useless." I say, "Why is he there?" Tuff asks utterly confused.

"Hey Fishbone! Why do you always stalk Astrid?" Ruff but says and laughs her snorty laugh. Hiccup blushes, I Stare at him. He smiles nervously. "What do you mean Stalks?" I ask. "Well." Ruff starts. "First time we noticed was at school he keeps staring at you but gets nervous and chickens out and looks away." Ruff continues. "Yeah like a baby.. heh babies they cry all the time." Tuff adds. They both laugh. "He just watches you... A lot." Ruff says. "Oh we got to go mom is calling us for dinner. Bye." Ruff says.

I hang up and glare at Hiccup, he let's out a nervous chuckle. "Hiccup?" I say in a intimidating way. "I should be going.." Hiccup says and turns around I pull him down "that's for the lies." I say. I drop the head of the handle on my axe on his stomach. "That's for everything else." I say. Hiccup clutches his stomach. "Ow." Hiccup says. He looks at me, I smile "What why did you have to do that." Hiccup asks.

I stick out my hand "Astrid Hofferson nice to meet ya." I say still smiling. "Ughh the gods hate me." He says. "Well useless got something right for once." I say. "Please stop calling me Fishbone and Useless." Hiccup says. "Ok I will when your a strong Buff man." I say.

Hiccup looks at me. "Sure had to point that out." He says. I shrug. "Why do you care?" I say. He shakes his head side to side and walks out. Toothless whinnies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 58 14
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III, a failure. He can't even throw an axe, so how does he train dragons? After being misunderstood, Hiccup finally run...
1.8K 35 11
(Y/N), Ameraeli Isle's strongest viking - Hot headed, violent, ruthless, unpredictable, comes face to face with Berk's chief, Hiccup Horrendous Haddo...
17.2K 355 13
Zephyr - The head strong, inventive, warrior with a habit of journelling absolutely everything. Nuffink - The awkward, yet feisty bookworm with an in...
68.5K 2.3K 36
Had they dated? Yes. Had they kissed? Yes. Had they said the three letter word to each other? No. The journey where they would learn what they feel f...