Watching You |

Galing kay monikajm

๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐’ถ ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ. Amelia was once a bright, cheerful girl, but her teenage years were marred by darkne... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 22

1.1K 90 23
Galing kay monikajm

Chris's POV:-

The finest thing that has ever occurred to me is football. 

The one thing that helps me decompress. The one thing I would sacrifice everything for.

Ian and I were these rebellious third grade students with the courage to take on eighth graders. 

So careless, huh?

Yet we're ambitious and vibrant.

The surge of adrenaline and the sense of accomplishment drove us to keep doing more.

The most influential person I could ever hope for is Ian, my brother.

But don't tell him.

In addition to being my friend, he is the only one who can read my mind without my having to say so. 

He may come off as haughty and distant, yet deep down, he's the softest.

For his parents, for me, and perhaps for this new person as well.

He believes that I don't see his altered behavior with that one person, but he couldn't be more mistaken.

I had a greater understanding of him than he did.

I just finished taking a shower with Daniel after practice.

Hey, not together. Not like that, guys

(A/N:- Eww. you guys think dirty.)

The coach seems really irate today. Man didn't let us leave until dropped dead on the field.

Maybe the dude got crap from his woman.

"So, how is your buddy doing? These days, I haven't seen him around." asks Daniel putting on his tshirt.

"Ian? He has some stuff to do. Why ask, though? For Ami, right?" He just snickered as we left the changing area together.

"Nope. Why would Ami be interested in knowing his whereabouts? She may not even like him; at least that's what I think." He shrugs and swirls his car keys, saying so.

However, I detect a tinge of glee in his words.

Hmm, something is cooking.

"Oh, please, come on. She likes him." I'm attempting to agitate him, but I'm not sure whether that's good for me.

Despite my attempt to seem nonchalant, I'm not sure if this would make Ami kill me or peel me alive.

That girl is insane.

Still, she's my kid. 

"Chris, you're nuts. I don't know their history, but I can tell they hate each other. Be not a fool for a guy."

As we make our way down the corridor to Ami's sculpture studio, he points out laughing at my delusions.

Even when he has a solid claim, why should I admit it?

My ship will sail, for sure.

"Don't tell me, Daniel. You're not aware of this. Remember how Elizabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy became the most wonderful pair in the world?" Daniel is staring at me as if I'm talking gibberish.

I paused in my tracks, holding his shoulders with both my hands.

"Please don't tell me you don't know them."

Jesus Christ. There's no way this is true.

My eyes are ready to pop out of the sockets.

"Man, you can't be serious. We can't be buddies. Not after this. Oh My Gosh, screw you, dude. How come you're clueless about them? Have you not watched Pride and Prejudice?" He gives my outburst a rolling eye. 

What? Prejudice and pride is mandatory.

It's an emotion.

A man has a pointless life.

"I've read about it but haven't seen it. The book. And no, still. I don't understand how it could possibly happen in this case. between Ian and Ami? Not at all." He continues, cleverly ending the discussion.

I know what got his panties twisted.

Interesting.

It's going to be fun. Highly enjoyable.

My brother is going to soon have a rival.

As we approach the studio, I notice a group of two to three students gathered close to the art studio.

"What's going on?" As we attempted to look over them, Daniel inquired.

"I have no idea. Let's go there and see." We walked closer, but a loud voice cut off us.

"Amelia!" Ian is sprinting towards the throng so quickly that I am hardly able to identify him.

"I don't get good vibes, dude." Like I stated before, we also hurried over to them.

I freeze in place at the scene that's in front of me.

Ami is lying in the bloody pool. Her white shirt was saturated with blood, and her face was pale.

"Hey. Belle? open your eyes." Ian strokes her cheeks with both hands while kneeling over and holding her face. 

"Ami?" Daniel sounds extremely shocked. 

Ami.

She is injured.

"How in the world did this happen?" I see Daniel and Ian glaring at Kia, who stands there frozen in her place.

They look like they might bury her deep underground.

She looks terrified.

"God, Ami, wake up, little one." I tapped her cheek.

I'm not sure how I'm still conscious.

I'm terrified  of blood.

Especially if it's of someone close.

"Let's take her to the hospital, guys. It doesn't seem good to me. Ian, hurry up, man." I said Panicking. 

Both of them seem almost on the verge of breaking. I can feel myself in the same situation.

They both appear to be on the verge of falling apart. I realize that I am in a similar situation.

"Belle, stay with me yeah ? You'll be alright. You're going to be OK. I promise." Ian says this before scooping her and racing to his car, with Daniel on the trail.

Kia and her fly comrades appear to have witnessed a ghost as I witnessed them standing there.

Now I realize. 

She is the one responsible for this.

It's all revealed by the baseball bat that's on the ground.

"Ian! Ian list--" Kia tried to reach out to grab Ian, but I yanked her back and slammed her against the wall.

"Leave me, Chris. Ian!" She tried to get away from me.

"Shut the fuck up, Kia. What's wrong with you? How could you do this to her?" Every word that comes out of my mouth is laced with poison. 

I can't help but want to clutch my hands around her neck and strangle her.

"Chris.. Chris I didn't—I didn't know—"

"You didn't know that you would be found?" She shook her head violently.

There is no regret in her eyes.

She's scared because Ian saw her.

Which enraged me even more.

"You know what you did, right? Tragically, if something did happen to her, he would literally peel you off. Forget him. If anything happened to her, I wouldn't let you live in peace. He is even worse than I am."

Before doing something that might land me in jail, I turned around and left.

I won't regret it, though. 

I sat in my car and headed to the hospital.

But all I see is Ami grinning and admiring me when I give her a stroke on the head.

Even though I've only recently met her, I already feel like I've known her for a very long time.

She reminds me so much of Ian in his childhood. 

My friend lost himself then. 

I feel like I'm losing her right now as well.

A piercing agony shoots behind my eyelids. 

Chris Get yourself.

She will be alright.

She will be OK.

I never imagined that I would be this concerned over a girl who I had only recently met.

I've known about her for years, but we've never really interacted.

However, as I approached, I saw what was lacking.

She is a simple, untainted soul. 

It was apparent that she was in need of a friend.

People around her don't think much of her.

They find it hard to comply with her innocence. 

Ami is not that person; this planet requires individuals who are capable of being bitten by them.

She'll kick their ass.

Something in my heart broke to see her like this, pale and covered in blood. 

What my brother must be going through is beyond my grasp.

The boy is utterly captivated by her. And I am aware of it.

I drove as promptly as I have ever driven.

When I arrived at the hospital, I inquired at the front desk.

I spot Ian, head dropped low, sitting on the chair as I go towards the emergency room.

He seems to be defeated.

"Ian?" He raised his head. It seems as though he could destroy the entire planet. Crush everyone who tries to take away his one and only source of sanity.

Face as rigid as stone, mouth tightened, eyes so fierce. You'll be burned alive with just one glance.

The fucker would kick now, even if I were to keep holding him.

"How is she doing? Is she alright? What did the doctor say? I babble insatiably, but he doesn't answer. 

"Dude, just say anything. What the hell did the doctor say?" I grabbed him and gave him a hard shake.

He must pull his ass together.

"I HAVE NO IDEA! I'm fucking clueless. Dammit, they won't allow me in. I can't go to her because they won't let me." Just like a wounded wolf striking the wall next to us, he let out a growl.

"Calm down, buddy. She will be alright." I gently attempt to console him by placing my hand on his shoulder, but he acts like a rogue bull.

He moved me aside with a shove.

We stay discrete for a brief period as I let out a dejected sigh.

"She will have to pay. She's going to pay well now, hell." After a long moment, he speaks, then turns to go down the corridor toward the exit.

I realize who he is referring to.

Kia.

She's about to have the worst time of her life, if the sinister glitter in his eyes is any indication.

Daniel sits on the chair across from Ian. I was not even aware of him.

Ami, you got the two haughtiest guys in the school hanging down their heads.

I sit beside him and leaned against the chair. The cold of the metal cringing my bones.

"I don't know Chris. I don't know how to feel man." He looks shit. Hair disheveled, tshirt staind with blood, face lacking any emotion.

"I agree, dude. Let's just wait for the doctor, then. She is fierce. She's going to fight." My heart is beating faster even as the consoling words are leaving my mouth.

Her state felt quite dreadful. 

"We should have been there. I should have been there. If I had been there with her, this would have never happened."

He's right.

It was my responsibility to protect her. I failed.

Live Ami. Please, live kid

Ian will not forgive me if...

Ian's POV:-

How does it feel to watch your entire world come crashing down around you?

Your years-long creation of a house of cards eventually collapses in an instant, and there's nothing you can do about it.

There's not enough air for me to breathe. My body's fluids are frozen rather than working properly. 

I feel as though a sledgehammer was used to strike me in the stomach. 

It seems like I'm attempting to hold onto something to keep from falling.

However, whatever I reach for is either slippery or shattered.

However, I will set things right. 

Kia.

She will pay for everything. 

And also be nicely rewarded.

Right now, all I can see is red. Her actions today are unacceptable. 

I didn't stop her from bullying Amelia in the past, but that doesn't mean I didn't feel the need to beat the living hell out of her.

Since I know Ami can handle her, I said nothing. She is too tough for someone as Kia.

I saw my little kitten rise tall every time I watched her clash with the people at school, giving the world the finger. 

I was really proud of her when I saw her dodge the blows that Kia was throwing at her.

Over the years, I have witnessed her cry. I watched her go to her knees and then get back up.

I caught her hiding inside the restroom, in the storage rooms.

The terror on her face always clenched my heart but I couldn't stop anything and that fucking killed me.

Every time I see the dark blue bruises on her skin, my heart aches for her.

However, I realized I needed a lot of capacity.

My hands have an itch to wipe away every single tear that has fallen from her eye, yet doing so would only weaken her.

Even if I sound sick, the world needs you to be that way. 

Here, there is no mercy. The fittest ones are the ones who survive. 

It's time for Kia to go through her own sh*t now.

Girl, welcome to hell.

My customized hell.

I sent her a text on her phone, inviting her to come to the location I sent her.

"Kia, time is running out for you. Tick. Tick. Tick." 

(A/N:- What do you Ian is going to do? And how you like the surprise POV. Happy reading purples 💜)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.6M 549K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
155K 12.7K 45
โ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐žฬจ๐ซ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ..โž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‡...
9.6K 652 26
""Back at the temple, I wore my favorite kurti. We both bowed to the God in front of us. Suddenly, my dupatta got too close to the flame! But he save...
1.5M 39.7K 73
[ Featured Wattpad Editors Pick ] "๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐...