Made For You

Da REDPG517

All the clans were ready to win the strongest and most beautiful male omega, Wei Wuxian, adopted son of Yunme... Altro

1.The Announcement
2.The Beautiful Brat
4.Hidden Truths
5. Awkward Encounter
6.Let's be Friends
7.Sudden visit
8.Guests in Lotus Pier
9.A day in Yunmeng
10. Preparation
11. Lotus Festival part 1
12. Lotus festival part 2
13.End of festival
14.Preparation
Not a Chapter
15.The bond
16. Separation
17. Start of New
18. Happiness
19. A Night
revelation
20. Breakfast
21. Trouble Occurred
22. Broken Hearts
23. Love stays strong.
24. Happy hearts
25. Promises
26. Pain and worries!
Age clarification
27. The long journey towards Yunmeng.
28. Truth of Xue Yang.
29. Together we can do
30. Moments of Harmony
new story

3.Cold Jade

157 16 0
Da REDPG517

Lan Wangji
.
.
.

The Gusu Lan Clan is a cultivation clan based in the Cloud Recesses, a residence on a remote mountain outside the city of Gusu.
In the cultivation world, the Lan Clan is recognized as one of the most respected clans. The Lan Clan has 3000 rules for themselves, which must be followed by all who come to the Cloud Recesses. They are well-known for their physical strength, as evidenced by punishments or practices involving copying rules while doing handstands. The forehead ribbon with a cloud pattern symbolizes the restrictions they impose on themselves.

The famous twin Jades of the Lan Clan are highly regarded for their power, bravery, and skill as cultivators. Both brothers were Alphas.

The elder one is Lan Xichen, a 22-year-old Jade. Due to the unfortunate death of his parents, he became the sect leader at a very young age with the help of his Uncle, Grandmaster Lan Qiren, who was the beta.

Xichen, being an Alpha, is a calm and composed person, always with a soft facial expression. Xichen's only weakness is his younger brother; he loves him dearly and would do anything for him.
This protectiveness stems from a promise he made to his mother, who passed away when Xichen was 10 years old, to always take care of his little brother.Despite being punished to stay in the Jingshi without contact with the outside world, his mother suffered from a severe illness that led to her death, followed by his father's seclusion."

Currently, Xichen was sitting in his throne room, reading a document that had arrived from Yunmeng. After finishing the document, he looked at his uncle with a genuine smile and said, "So we really have a male omega to see in this century."

His uncle, seated at his right side, nodded while caressing his goatee. "This is a blessing for our world-to witness the miracle created by God Himself." He then looked at his nephew. "This omega child is now 16 years old. There is a significant age gap between you two. I think Wangji is the best choice to send for the proposal. He is the most skillful cultivator, and an Alpha like Wangji deserves this opportunity."

Xichen understood that this proposal was the best option for his brother, and no one could compete with Wangji. He nodded in agreement with his uncle's statement. "I will send someone to fetch Wangji, as he went for a night hunt."

************
In the silent depths of the jungle, several disciples were walking attentively, keeping an eye out for any suspicious movements around them.

Suddenly, they heard a loud scream of a girl, and instantly, they all became alert."Let's go there," one of them instructed, and the rest followed with nods of agreement.
Upon reaching the source of the scream, they found a young girl standing there. Judging by her appearance, she seemed to be barely 18 or 19 years old, dressed in light blue clothes with a floral pattern.
As she saw the disciples approaching, she ran towards them and pleaded, "Help.. please help me.."

One of the senior disciples stepped forward and said, "Madam, we will help you. We are all from the Gusu Lan Clan. But first, please tell us what happened." He tried to comfort her with his words.

She took a few breaths to calm herself and collect her thoughts. When she felt composed enough, she said, "My little brother was with me here, and suddenly some strange people appeared. They looked like dead creatures, and he bravely fought to protect me. He went in that direction. Please help my brother; he is too young to fight them alone."

"Dead corpses," one of the disciples said. They all ran towards the direction she had indicated.
They found a young boy fighting alone with fears corpses. The boy fell down, and the disciples rushed forward to engage the fears corpses in battle.

More fears corpses appeared as the fight continued. The girl took her injured brother and hid behind a tree.It was difficult for these disciples to fight with 50 fearsome corpses at the same time. "We need Huanguang Jun; there are too many to handle."

Suddenly, one of the disciples fell down, and a few fearsome corpses moved to attack him. A ray of blue light shot from a distance, causing all the fearsome corpses to fall down. Everyone looked towards the source of the shield and saw him standing there with his usual expressionless, cold face.
"Huangguang Jun," said one disciple, and a sense of relief washed over them. Wangji began playing his zither, causing all the fearsome corpses to collapse. Drawing his sword, Bichen, Wangji started fighting gracefully.

All eyes were fixed on him in awe, especially someone hidden behind a tree who was mesmerized by his handsome face and skilled combat.
Once the fight was over, the disciples approached Wangji and greeted him with bows. "Huangguang Jun," they said in unison. Wangji looked at them with a neutral expression and nodded in acknowledgment.

Afterward, the girl and her brother stepped forward, bowing in respect as they introduced themselves."I am Xui Ren, and this is my brother Xui Ching. We came from the Xui Clan to visit Grandmaster Lan Qiren." Wangji nodded in response and greeted them in return.

The Xui Clan was a small sect located near Gusu. The sect leader of this clan was a close friend of Grandmaster Lan Qiren, a fact that Wangji was already aware of.

They walked back to the Cloud Recesses and reached Caiyi Town. Since it was nighttime and curfew was in effect, Wangji ordered everyone to book an inn to spend the night there.

Wangji meditated in his room. There was a knock on the door, and he opened it to find a disciple greeting him. The disciple handed Wangji a message letter and then left. Wangji looked at the letter and surmised it was from his brother. He read the message carefully and then closed it. Wangji was well aware that situations could arise in his life sooner or later.

In the letter, Xichen mentioned the Yunmeng proposal and their uncle's decision to send Wangji for it. With thoughts of tomorrow on his mind, Wangji fell asleep, having already decided what he would do the next day.

*********
The next day, Wangji left early for the Cloud Recesses after leaving a message for the other disciples about his urgent departure. However, someone was upset that he left without informing them but decided to visit him soon.

In the Orchid Room, Xichen and Qiren were sitting down for tea when a knock was heard followed by Wangji's entrance. He greeted both of them with a bow. His uncle gestured for him to sit in front, and Wangji complied. Xichen then asked him, "Wangji, I hope you received the letter I sent to you."Wangji nodded and hummed in response.

Before anyone could speak further, Lan Wangji said , "Will not marry."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Upon Wangji's response, Xichen told him, "Wangji, I know this is too sudden for you. We are not forcing you to do this, but think wisely. Wei Wuxian is the only male omega of this century that we have heard about."

After hearing the name, Lan Wangji's eyes flickered, a detail noticed only by his brother; otherwise, his face remained neutral as always. Wangji paused before nodding in agreement.
He said, "I will think about it and inform you."

Qiren was relieved that at least Wangji did not reject the proposal outright. He said, "Wangji, male omegas are a blessing and need to be protected at any cost. In this cultivation world, I believe you are the right person for Wei Wuxian." He took a breath and continued, "If this omega were to fall into the hands of an evil person, they could harm Wuxian out of greed."

Wangji understood the concern of his uncle and nodded. Xichen said, 'Wangji, you just came back from the night hunt. Go freshen up and send the report of the night hunt soon.'Wangji replied, 'Yes, brother, I will do that.'
After a few minutes, Wangji left, and then a disciple arrived with a message about new guests from the Xui clan at the Cloud Recesses gate. As the sect leader, Xichen went to attend to the guests, followed by Lan Quiren.

*********

Meanwhile, Wangji returned to the Jingshi and entered inside. The Jingshi was a little distance from the main area of the Cloud Recesses; it was almost at the edge of the bamboo forest. It was a silent and beautiful place surrounded by the mesmerizing weather of the Cloud Recesses. Wangji's mother had spent her last few years here before she left the cultivation world. Wangji made it his living place afterwards.

He freshened up and sat at his desk to write a report for the night hunt. After some time, he finished it and set everything aside. Then, he went to his bedside and opened the secret box hidden inside a small cupboard.He took out the scroll and opened it, looking at it with loving eyes, a slight smile appearing at the corners of his lips.
When he was satisfied enough, he carefully placed it back and resumed his daily routine.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Third chapter done.
Please let me know if it is good.

Preview:
Yungmeng is beautiful, like its people.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

40.7K 2.5K 21
Wei wuxian was the number one student in the gusu omega only college.His rival was lan xingchen. Wei wuxian was young omega who was facing many troub...
367K 23.8K 115
Arranged marriage. "Sect Leader Jiang, as you know our customs well, when a Lan ties their sacred ribbon on someone they are bound forever. And now...
51K 2.6K 48
wei wuxian Yunmeng handsome hunk and dream boy of all girls. everyone thinks that he is naughty, mischievous badass playboy who flirt with girls ever...
16.1K 1K 16
In a world where humans and demons have long been tangled in a deep-rooted conflict and skepticism towards each other, Wei Wuxian - a child born from...