ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... Еще

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🔞!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 🔞!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🔞.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🔞
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 38

50 2 2
dfaithhhxox

I arrived at my apartment and I took my jacket off and put it in my jacket closet. I then went into my bedroom. And go on my phone to see what I missed. I had 30 missed calls from Duke and I didn't pay no attention to it. So I put on my R&B playlist and start to get ready. I then do my skincare and do my makeup. I went with a smokey eye and a black lip combo. I just snapped. I did some Bantu knots and wore a laced jumpsuit with my fluffy black boots and my black puffer jacket. And then I put my Zara perfume and off I went.

I went in my car and I got a text from Ammi and it said the Conrete came already. Which means Josh will be there great. I've got to see the person I fucked a day ago. I can't afford that shit. I really can't.

So I drove an hour and a half to the AMP crib.The gates opened and I parked my car and gave a big sigh and hoped I don't get sick or hurt tonight because I can't afford that for real.

I arrived at the door and Skye opened it and she looked gorgeous. She then widened her eyes when she saw me.

Skye: You look so sexy.

"Stop it where's everybody?"

Skye: When you mean everybody, you mean Duke?

"Shut the fuck up, I don't care about that nigga"

Skye: Girl that's your man.

"Not for now, please where's everyone else"

Skye then points her finger to the right and I make my appearance known.

"Your girls here!"

Everyone started to cheer and I then started to hug everybody. I eventually reached to Josh. He then got up and hugged me and whispered in my ear and said in his deep voice.

Josh: You look so good tonight.

"Nigga i don't know you're talking to and don't start"

Josh: I don't think I'll be taking my eyes off you tonight.

"Alright we'll see about that"

I then hugged everyone else and see Giovanna smoking a joint in the kitchen and she then had her arms open so I could hug her.

Gio: Bring it in sexy.

I then hug her.

Gio: I wish you were lesbian cause I for sure would fuck you right now.

"Ew you know I love dick so shut the fuck up"

She then started to laugh and she passed me the joint and I smoked a bit and saw Josh come near me.

Josh: Where's the toilet y'all?

"You've visited this house long enough to know where our toilets are. Get the fuck on with that bullshit"

Josh then rolls his eyes and chuckles and walks off. I then realised I forgot one of my MacBooks and I was meaning to come back to the crib to get it. The girls then come to the kitchen from being with their boyfriends and leaving me and Gio in the kitchen all alone.

Adreel: Hey sexy girls.

"What's up girls?"

Ammi: Destinee can we mention how good you look right now?

"Girl I try my best"

Ammi: I just realised Duke and Kali are not downstairs. That's suspicious.

Callie: I just remembered Mateo wanted to see you so Dest, go to his room and check on him and then you can get your laptop after.

Ammi: Right, you know the little boy can't go downstairs when we have these parties.

"I know, Imma go see him now and get my laptop and put it in my car and then come back. I'll be right back"

Gio: You better come back here after.

I then walk to the stairs and first went to go and check on Mateo. I knock on his door and slightly come in and he was asleep. So I went in and gave him a kiss whilst he was asleep. I felt so bad for just leaving him like this. He can blame his uncle Duke for doing his damn Auntie so wrong.

I then went to step foot out of Mateo's door and I heard moaning.

What the fuck is going on in this room? Is this nigga beating his meat or something?

I then opened the door slightly and Duke was fucking Kaliya in doggy style. I then opened the door widely and see that they were fucking. What the fuck. So it was like that? It was like that. They quickly went apart from each other with the blanket on top of Kaliya's body. She smirked just like the snake and bitch she was.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I got my laptop with quick effect and tears began to fall from my eyes.

Duke: Destinee...

I then didn't say anything and went downstairs and looked at everyone else. Duke went rushing down the stairs shirtless with his boxers. I then rushed to open the door and he then grabs my wrist.

Duke: It's not what it looks like.

"it's not what it looks like huh? so you purposefully made Kaliya come back so you could cheat on me. You know what? My dream was right, you a trifling ass nigga."

Kaliya then comes downstairs and smirkes at me with her white jumpsuit on and her makeup all touched up. I looked at the girls. Karrah, Adreel and Giovanna went running towards Kaliya and started to jump her and make sure that she was hurt.

The boys in AMP and Concrete tried to stop them. Josh came out of the toilet and was confused on what was going on. So when he saw Karrah in the crowd, he then went to grab her off  Kaliya.

Fanum: What the fuck y'all?! You guys need some dignity.

Agent: What the fuck is going on?

Duke is still grabbing my hand and bringing me near his body. I push him back and I didn't want him to be near me but he was fighting me and I just couldn't get off him.

Duke: You think I don't know about you and Josh?

"What the fuck do you mean?"

Duke: You fucked him huh?

"What the fuck?! Guess what yes I did and I enjoyed every single bit of it. And your dumb ass brings your ex back home just for her to be your fuck buddy. What?! Am I not good in bed anymore?"

Duke: Don't come to me with that bullshit Destinee.

Duke then brings me closer to him. And whispers in my ear.

Duke: You never gon leave me. Ever. And you think what you did with Josh will make me mad. Oh i'm mad. But you haven't seen me yet.

"Get your hands off me, don't call me don't text me, and don't you even think about coming to my apartment"

Duke: Oh you'll see me there.

"Try me nigga"

I then open the door and make my way out of the door and I then go into my car and start to sob. I guess 2 could play that game.

I just couldn't fathom what we've turned into. Now into everyone's eyes, we're going to turn out as the the most toxic couple. We both cheated on each other over Kaliya coming to the AMP house.

This was bullshit. I start to hit my steering wheel out of anger and frustration. I then see Duke come out with a hoodie and some sweats to go and follow me to my car. I then see him and I start my engine and I start to drive off and go to my apartment.

What have we turned into for real? I don't understand us. This is all Duke's fault. If it wasn't for him bringing his ex over, it wouldn't have happened.

And what was I thinking when inviting Josh, this nigga is always tryna fuck. I don't know if ai should just cut ties with the nigga. I don't know. I don't know about everything. I'm so sick and tired of this drama. When I get back to that house, that bitch should not be there and she better of been jumped to the point where she broke some limbs because she's getting on my damn nerve.

I drove back to my apartment, I got on the elevator and balled my eyes out, I just couldn't do it anymore. I then arrived at my apartment and went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked so shit. I just couldn't stand it. I can't. Me and Duke were so messed up I don't know what the fuck to do. Where's the love gone?

I took all my makeup off and wore my pyjamas and went to sleep crying because my relationship is at stake right now. My marriage in fact is at stake right now.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Dice & Zion (Drugs,Love&Money Book 2) Miaa The Author

Художественная проза

2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...
The CARTEL (Unedited) BOOK 1 ...

Художественная проза

251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
Mi Tesoro~ Fanum Klaus Mikaelson wife

Любовные романы

33.9K 803 24
"I don't think you would ever understand how much you truly mean to me." "Why do you think I call you, mi tesoro." treas·ure /ˈtreZHər/ verb keep ca...