Beyblade Burst Boyfriend Scen...

Por Sun_Sunray

Heyy if you love beyblade and these cuties like me, you already know the drill. This is a boyfriend scenarios... Mais

Author Note
How you met
Does he have feelings for you?
Finally the confession
How you hug
The first kiss
How about a date?
Shu Kurenai x reader~ Marriage
When he cooks for you
When he catches you singing
Meeting the parents
Their favorite display of Affection
How he comforts you
A little Jealousy?
โœจ1k Special โœจ
His first impression of you
Where They like to Kiss you
Their favorite songs to sing to you
Their Romance Trope
What if you were Yandere? โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
What if your boyfriend is Yandere? ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ช
The Lover's first argument!
How they apologize
Their reaction to you wearing a sexy outfit!
Their Sleeping habits
You turn into a baby!
They accidentally hurt you
What if you were a J-Pop Idol?!
Guys it's finally time.....
what if the reader played an instrument?

They let you comb their hair

193 13 91
Por Sun_Sunray

This chapter was requested by-

Crimson_bladergirl

( Sincerely I thank you for the request and hope that you enjoy!)

Please VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW me if you like my stuff :)

💕_________________________________💕

I attached Pictures to the scenario where I could find them having different hairstyles.
Sadly I couldn't find pictures for every single one of them..

( Note that the arts don't belong to me, the belong to their rightful owners )

_________________________________💕

Valt Aoi

" Really Y/n you wanna do my hair?!! Awesome!!". Valt agreed right away when you asked if you could do his hair for him.

Valt now slowly takes of his headband. And. HE DOESN'T HAVE SPIKEY HAIR. You were beyond shocked. You instantly jumped at him and started playing with his hair.

" Wow Valt...your hair is actually so soft! "

Valt lightly blushed and smiled at you playfully and said " You think so y/n?"

" Mmmm!" After combing his hair you tried out different hairstyles on Valt but the ponytail suited him the most. 

Shu Kurenai

" You want to comb my hair?"

You look at Shu with sparkly puppy eyes and Shu just couldn't say no to you. Now you run your fingers through Shu's silky smooth hair and comb it.

" Wow Shu you have really soft and silky hair" you comment with amusement in your voice.

Shu closes his eyes and smile.
" Thanks, I take good care of it"

After you were done combing it you took a few strands of Shu's hair and tied them together in a ponytail. After you were done you proudly showed Shu your work of art.

"Hmm not bad at all, I like it a lot actually"

"Of course! You look handsome in everything"

Rantaro Kiyama

For the longest time you thought of styling your boyfriend's hair but his hair is so short so you couldn't do much anyway! But you weren't going to give up like that.

So you brought tiny clips to decorate his hair. Rantaro even though wasn't a fan of your idea, he simply couldn't say no to you.

And now you stand with the abomination you created. Rantaro with many tiny hair clips all over his head. It took some time for Rantaro to  mentally recover from the shock he received but after he did, he signed before smiling and and moving his head side to side and say,

" As long as it makes you happy I guess.."

Daigo Kurogami

After numerous tries you finally got Daigo to let you take his off headband in front of you.

And this was the moment. He slowly took of his headband off. You took a final blink before looking at him. Daigo'a hair fell down on his face and long bangs covered half his face.

" Wow daigo. Your hair doesn't stay up like that all the time?!"

" Of course not. It's the headband "

Then you finally started combing his dark black hair. It was quiet thick but silky. You spread his hair in the the side and neatly styled it.

" Hey this doesn't look half bad. Still prefer my bandana though"

Ken Midori

Ken has really long hair. And you always wanted to get your hands on them and today was the day!

Ken didn't even put up a fight against you and so you easily convinced him.

So here you are gently combing his hair. It seems like Ken actually really loved the feeling of the gentle caresses of your fingers on his hair and scalp.

You were finally done braiding his hair. Ken's hair turned into a long and thick - braid.

When you showed Ken he actually really liked it!

" I like it Y/n! Do you think I look good with it?!" Said Ken with the help of keru besu while smiling at you excitedly.

" Of course ken! It looks amazing on you!!"

( Couldn't find one with a braid, but here you go. It's a ponytail!)

Wakiya Murasaki

Now Wakiya already wears a low and loose ponytail but he was afraid that you would mess up his 'perfect' hair.
But he ended up letting you anyway.

He would never admit to you how much he loved the feeling of your fingers gentle running throw his hair.
He closed his eyes and subconsciously leaned his head more against your hand.

" Andd done! " You excitedly said and handed Wakiya a mirror to see.

" Wow Y/n. You actually did good. Not as good as me but you might get there!" He playfully commented and earned him a slap on his shoulder.

And you both burst into a laughter together.

Lui Shirosagi

" No "

At first Lui just straight up refused to let you play with his hair. But you were stubborn and definitely more stubborn than Lui Shirosagi.

So after one week of annoying Lui he finally gave in. Now you happily sit on the couch of his house and he sits on the carpet beneath as you run your fingers through his hair thinking of how to style it. Unsurprisingly Lui's hair was really Soft and fluffy. ' like cotton candy' you though to yourself.

After some intense and careful thoughts you decided to put Lui's hair up in a ponytail!

Lui was beyond surprise seeing his own hair in a different style. Lui was so shocked he turned into a stone and wouldn't talk to you for the next 10 minutes.

" Hey Lui Shirosagi are you there?"

To be honest. He didn't look bad in it.

Free De La Hoya

" Sure. Do whatever you want"

Free agreed to let you play with his hair without any convincing. He was just that *free with you.

Now as you sat behind Free gently combing his hair with one hand and and caressing his hair and scalp with the other, you think of what hairstyle would suit him. While all this was going on, Free was simply enjoying the blissful work of your hands on his head.

It felt so good and comfortable to him.

' Y/n's touch feels so good on my head...so good...that I feel like........'

Before he could even finish his thought, Free fell asleep. And fell backwards on you.

" Eh! Free! Wake up! get off me!!"

You sign to yourself knowing there's no waking him up now.

" Well you look the best just as you are" you quietly mutter to yourself and smile. Then you gently place a soft kiss on his forehead and put him to bed.

Silas Karlisle

Silas sits on the a bed with a very grumpy expression on his face. Since you bet a bey battle with him and won. The prize was that you got to play with Silas's hair.

You are combing his hair while thinking of ways to style it. Then an idea popped into your head. An evil idea.

You took advantage of the fact that Silas couldnt see what you were doing anddd made two ponytails on his head.

When Silas finally saw his hair.

" Y/n what did you do!!!"

And you instantly ran away laughing with him running behind you.

Fubuki Sumie

Fubuki was a bit confused when you asked to comb his hair but he agreed anyway.

You gently brush the comb on his blond hair while having small talks with Fubuki. Eventually you take a few strands of his hair from the side and tie them in a short braid.

It looked absolutely adorable on Fubuki! You excitedly held the mirror in front of Fubuki to show him your handy work on his hair.

" Wow Y/n you did a good job, it actually looks quiet good."

Complimented your boyfriend. Then you smiled at him brightly and said,

" Right?! I'll be sure to do them more!"

Suoh Genji

Y/n: " Suoh..... Is a third personality gonna come out if I style your hair in a different way?"

Suoh: " Pardon me?"

Y/n: " You know what I mean..."

Suoh let out a laugh and said " No love, you're free to play with my hair if you want to" and gave you a pleasant smile.

After being reassured you gently moved the strands of hair covering his face and pulled them all the way back and clipped them in place.

Might you say... Suoh looked rather handsome with his hair out of his face. This left you on a daze with a slight blush on your face.

Seeing this he smiled at you.

" Can't get enough of me?"

Phi

You have always wanted to try many many different hairstyles with Phi's hair. I mean he definitely has the hair for it! His hair always looked so soft and silky, they were so long too!

Phi only smiled at you and said " Of course you can style my hair however you want, my love"

Without wasting any time you started combing Phi's hair. As expected his hair was very silky and soft. Wow it feels like silk on my hand, you thought to yourself.

You put his hair in a high ponytail. He looked as pretty as ever.

" Take a look" you held the mirror in front of Phi. He checked around his hair.

" Hmmm I like it quiet a bit Y/n. Good job y/n"

Phi complimented you and patted the top of your head and gave you a smirky smile.

Hyde

" Ya wanna what?"

" I wanna tie your hair in a ponytail! Bet it'd look good on your long hair"

Hyde agreed to let you style his hair in a ponytail without a fight and that's all you needed to start.

You were behind Hyde grabbing his hair in a ponytail and and tying it using a hair tie with your other hand.

Just as you predicted! Hyde does look good with a ponytail!

Hyde stand in front of the mirror while fiddling with his hair. " You sure this looks good on me?"

"Yess!!"

"This kinda weirds me out but if you say so"

He chuckled and told you.

Arthur Peregrine

I don't know what sacrifice you made to make Arthur agree to let you come and style his hair, but here we are.

You held a very satisfied and happy expression as you gently combed through Arthur's hair. And Arthur with a very a annoyed frown sat beside you while resting his chin on his palm.

You took all of his hair in your and started braiding them. In a while you were done.

You clapped your hands together after you were done and exclaimed a "Done!" Just as you thought, the braid does suit Arthur.

Arthur saw the braid of his hair which was falling on the side of his face.

" hmm this does look quite convenient "

Delta Zakuro

Delta was comfortable with you enough to let you comb his hair. He agreed right away when you asked him if you could comb his hair.

" Delta, I wonder what you'd look like with your hair out of your face"

" Really? Why don't you see for yourself then"

Without wasting a moment you rushed to your room to grab a few hair clips and ties to style your boyfriend's hair.

You already tied the back of his hair in a low ponytail and now you use hair clips to clip is front bangs to the side as they didn't fit into the ponytail.

Wow..he looks gorgeous.

Just by seeing your stunned expression Delta knew what you were thinking. He smirked at you and said

"Maybe I should wear my hair like this more often"

Dante Koryu

Just because Dante doesn't have any hair to style doesn't mean that you aren't gonna do anything!

And so the ever so stubborn you bought lots of mini hair clips to put on  Dante.

Dante was happy to cooperate as long as it meant that you would be happy.

While styling his hair you realized that his small hair was oddly fluffy to touch.

So you put all the mini hair clips all over his hair and decorate it.

" Your head looks like a flower field Dante!"

" Does it Y/n?!" Asked Dante and gave you the biggest smile possible.

💕_________________________________💕

Ahahah. Yeah I made that :) I thought it as funny.

💕_________________________________💕

Andd that's all!
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, if you did make sure to lemme know by comments and vote!

If you have any scenarios you want me to write or any new characters to add, lemme know through- COMMENTS or INBOX me

💕_________________________________💕

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

462K 7K 47
for all my DBZ fangirls. I will do my best on writing these but Im a beginner so please don't be to strict about my grammer.
6.8K 382 64
The title says it all! This is my first Beyblade oneshot-ish and scenario book. I'm open to any requests. I mostly do boyxboy but I will do boyxgirl...
754 11 4
Both Shu and Rantaro are in love with Valt. Naturally, this ends up complicated quickly. Can their friendship endure, or will it awaken into somethin...
31.2K 578 19
This is a Beyblade Burst Free x Reader book.