The kings and queen(Yandere W...

By CherryEclipse2648

yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to... More

A/N
The Children from the Mist
Yugo and Y/N the eliatropes
The Black Crow
A Bandit Dog
The Ugly Pageant
The Magnificent Six
Yandere List
A Nightmare
Vampyro
A story of the beginning
Poisonous Beauty
A half moon
A full moon
A blood moon
Xav the Baker
Ruel's Bag
The Gobbowl Inferno: Part 1
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 2
The Gobbowl Inferno Part 3
Calm Blue Sea
Moon Island
Adamai
The Eliacube
Grougaloragran the Eternal
The Brotherhood of the Bow Tofu
Memes part 1
Stories and fun
Yandere Status
Igol
The Quest for the Dofus
Reunion
Memes part 2
I am a legend
Mount Zinit
The eliacube and the dofus
The council of eliatropes and dragons
Training
History
The Date
Planning
Monsters and Chimeras
Rubilaxia
Remington Smisse
The Return of Percedal
Talk with Eliatrope Elders
Yandere Status Update
The Dragon Pig
Qilby
Ambush
The People of the Cania Plains
Part 2 of Prev chapter
Justice Knight
Art-TTOJM pt1
ART-TTOJM pt2
Art-TTOJM pt.3
ART-TTOJM pt.4
The World of Rushu
ART-TTOSM
A/n
Relaxing, but not really
The Mind
Star Training
Seperate Ways
A Nightmare or a Memory?
The Confrontation
First Days of Travel
State of Mind
Kriss Krass
The Masked Gobbowler
The Emporg
The beginnings of a true queen
❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🏱︎✌︎💧︎❄︎ 📂︎
A talk of Their Future
Talks with Qilby and Nora
Family Trees pt.1
Family Trees pt.2
Family Tree pt.3
Family Tree pt.4
Family Tree pt.5
Family Tree pt.6
A Starry Dream
Ideas and Visions
The Night of the Thirsters

The Surprise Guests

183 7 12
By CherryEclipse2648

A/N: the fifth month

~~~~

During the week the trio did not have school, they were either playing with each other or playing, or watching the babies and playing with them. The trio did grow closer to each other in the five months they have stayed with each other, to the point where they just instinctively go to the other when they sense the other is in trouble or if something is bothering them. At the current moment, the trio is playing with the babies and Rubilan as Nora, Efrim, and Qilby told them to wait inside because they have a surprise guest coming. The sadida's did help Qilby and Nora build Qilby's house, so now there is a mini village of eliatropes and dragons near the sadida kingdom. Yugo suddenly looks at Y/N and kisses their cheek, causing them to blush and squeak in surprise as their hat ears perk up slightly. Adamai catches onto what Yugo is doing, and kisses Y/N's cheek as well, causing them to squeak again and blush more, now hiding their face in their hands as the babies look at the trio confused, with Rubilan looking amused.

Y/N: Y-yugo! A-adamai!

Yugo, acting innocent: What? I didn't do anything wrong?

Adamai, also acting innocent: Yeah, we didn't do anything!

Y/N blushes more, embarrassed as the brothers grin, intent on making you happy. Yugo then remembers something and blinks, looking at the two.

Yugo: I don't think we ever had that date Y/N.

Adamai, blinking in surprise: Date? What date?

Yugo: Well, awhile ago on our adventures before we met you, Adamai, I promise that after our adventure ends, that I would take Y/N on a date!

Adamai looks at you for confirmation and you just nod, feeling more embarrassed. Yugo gets an idea and grins mischevously.

Yugo: How about you join us Ad! It makes sense since you are Y/N's other mate!

Adamai thinks about it, and then nods.

Adamai: Alright, I will.

Y/N blushes more, holding back their squeaks of embarrassment as Rubilan laughs at them, causing Y/n to give them an annoyed look and the babies just look more confused. Yugo and Adamai just grin, hugging you as you sigh and hug back.

Y/N, shaking their head: dorks.

Yugo, grinning: Yeah, but we're your dorks.

Y/N, nodding: true. Very true.

Rubilan, laughing: Alright you three lovebirds, I can see Qilby walking over here. Maybe he wants us to meet this surprise guest of his?

The trio looks at her and nods. Grougal flies up to the window and stares at it, staring directly into Qilby's soul which unnerves him a little bit as Sapphire and Cream join Grougal in doing this. Qilby then enters the house and looks at the group.

Qilby: Alright, you all, our surprise guest it here and he brought a surprise guest with him that we were not anticipating....are you ready to meet them?

The quartet nods and the trio picks up the baby eliatropes while the baby dragons rest on Rubilan. Yugo is holding Sia, Y/N is holding Chibi, and Adamai is holding Lily. The group walks out after Qilby, following him to the clearing, where they see a greenish-blue dragon with a wound on his side, and a shy looking girl that has a greenish-red hat on, and another dragon, with their scales being greenish-red, but this one is smaller than him, but abit taller than Adamai.

(I drew dis)

The group looks shocked to see another eliatrope and dragon, even Nora and Efrim. Qilby smiles and introduces the group to the three.

Qilby: Everyone, this is Pharis, Viola, and her dragon sister Cesaze. Pharis, you know me, Nora, Efrim, Yugo, Adamai, Y/n, Chibi, and Grougal, but this is Rubilan, my niece, Sia, Sapphire, Cream, and Lily.

Pharis nods, looking at the group with a soft smile.

Pharis: It is nice to see you all again...I am Pharis, and I am sure that Qilby has told you about us in his lessons?

The group blinks in shock, slowly processing that information, before looking at Phairs.

Quartet: You're that Pharis?!

Pharis nods and the two twins next to him flinch at the loud noises. Pharis notices and shakes his head.

Pharis: I am sorry about them. They did not have the best upbringings when I had found them, so they are a bit skittish around strangers. So far, they are only comfortable with me.

The group nods, understanding even though Y/N is visibly vibrating from the questions they want to ask, but know they can't right now. Nora clears their throat and gives a pointed look to Pharis.

Nora: Brother, what about-?

Pharis: The dofus? I have them with me.

Quartet: Dofus?

Pharis, nodding: Yes, I have Qilby and Shinonome's dofus with me.

Qilby, looking sad:...may I see me and my sisters dofus? I am sure that Rubilan would at least like to speak to their mother.

Pharis nods and takes the pinkish-red dofus out of the tattered bag he had on him and extends it towards Qilby. Qilby takes it and holds it gently as Rubilan walks over and peers down into it.

Rubilan:...that's where mother is?

Qilby, nodding: yes....she is in here.

Rubilan nods and the pair just stare at the dofus. Nora smiles softly, albeit a bit nervously, and sighs.

Nora: How about we all go inside my house and get you all something to eat and drink? I'm sure it's been a long journey.

Pharis nods and Nora leads them to her house, with the twins following, as well as the rest of the group.

~~mini timeskip of ruining the plot~~

The trio was outside, practicing their power against each other without supervision because Rubilan and Wilby were with Shinonome's dofus, and Nora, Efrim, and Pharis were catching up on what had happened and what everyone had learned. The two eliatropes were portaling around Adamai, before stopping once they noticed Viola and Cesaze approaching them. The trio looked at them in confusion as the twins looked nervous.

Viola: H-hi, I-i'm Viola and this is Cesaze.

Cesaze waves, shuffling nervously. The trio looks abit confused, before sharing a look and looking at the two infront of them. Y/N decides to be the first one to introduce themselves.

Y/N: Well, it's nice to meet you two. My name is Y/N. The boy in the blue hat is Yugo, and the dragon is Adamai.

Viola, nodding: N-ncie to meet you as well...W-we know who you three are...m-mr.pharis told us....S-so you three were the kings and queen of our race...?

Yugo and Adamai nod, while you keep examining the pair infront of you three, knowing they are familiar to you somehow.

Yugo: Yeah, why do you ask?

Viola, shuffling nervously:...j-just curious because Mr.Pharis kept saying good things about you three a-and how you would save us all...

Adamai, blinking in surprise: Save how?

Viola, shrugging: I-I dunno...H-he kept mentioning something about the stars and something starting with the word necro.

The trio nods, and Y/N looks at Cesaze in curiosity.

Y/N:...so, how old are you two?

Viola:...m-me and Cesaze are 15.

Yugo: Why doesn't Cesaze talk?

Y/N: Yugo! That's rude!

Adamai nods in agreement and Yugo smiles sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

Yugo: Sorry, but I was just curious!

Viola, looking down: I-it's fine...and Cesaze chooses not to talk....s-so we communicate with sign langue o-or the twin bond...

Trio, tilting their heads: Sign language?

Viola, looking abit startled:...y-you don't know what sign language is?

The trio shakes their heads no. Cesaze and Viol share a look, internally debating what to do as the trio gives them confused looks. Cesaze nods in encouragement to Viola, and Viola nods, taking a deep breath and trying to be brave, like Pharis.

Viola:...I-i can teach you, i-if you want...

Yugo, excited: Really?!

Viola, nodding: m-mhm...

Yugo cheers, throwing his arms up in the air, but Y/N just brings his arms down once noticing Viola and Cesaze tensing once his arms were in the air. Y/n sighs and looks at the two kindly.

Y/N: Thank you, you two....but you don't have to do this if you don't want to.

Viola, shaking their head: n-no!...I-i have to do this! I-i have to be brave!

Adamai, eyes softening slightly: Bravery comes in many different forms Viola, Cesaze....and I think we can all agree that you two are being brave by talking to us since Pharis mentioned that you two were only comfortable with him.

Viola and Cesaze's eyes widen and they look at the three in shock.

Viola, shocked: R-really?

The trio nods with smiles, even though Yugo blinked in shock and confusion at first. Viola and Cesaze grin, happy that they aren't being judged.

Viola: T-thank you! M-mr.Pharis was right! Y-you three are kind and good to be the kings and queen of our people!

The trio blinks in shock, and the two elistropes smile sheepishly, abit flustered while the dragon looks smug like 'of course we are'.

~~mini timeskip~~

Y/n has told Nora, Rubilan, Viola, and Cesaze about the date with Yugo and Adamai and is stressing about what to wear and what to do on it. Nora laughs softly and puts a hand on your shoulder, stopping you from moving as you look up at her with anxious eyes.

Nora: You don't need to do anything to impress them Y/N. They still love you, even if you dress up or not.

Y/N, anxious: But what if-

Nora: Nothing will happen to you three on your date.

Rubilan: Yeah, we will make sure of it...but if you need a place to go for the date, then might I suggest the flower field that's a five minute walk from here? It's very beautiful and has a good view of the stars if you catch it on the right day.

Y/N nods, still nervous. Nora sighs softly and hugs them, causing them to blink in shock and hug back.

Nora: Everything will be alright...besides, everyone is nervous on their first date! It's natural!

Y/N:...Y-you sure Nora?

Nora, nodding: Positive.

They hear a knock on the door and look at it. Rubilan walks over and opens the door, revealing Yugo and Adamai. Rubilan raises an eyebrow and looks down at them.

Rubilan: What's up?

Yugo: Is Y/N alright?

Adamai: We could feel their nervousness from Qilby's house!

Rubilan: Y/N is fine...we are just having a girls night right now, so that means no boys allowed!

Rubilan then shuts the door on them, laughing when she hears the two kings shout in surprise from behind the door. Y/N blinks in surprise and laughs as well, and soon, the whole room is filled with laughter. Y/N then blinks and squeaks in surprise when Nora picks them up and sets them on their bed. Rubilan raises an eyebrow and looks at Nora.

Rubilan:...ya know, from your earlier statement about first dates, it sounds like you had been on one...care to share with the class?

Nora rolls her eyes and shakes her eyes, now aware of the two eliatropes and two dragons looking at her expectantly. Nora sighs and nods.

Nora: Fine, I'll tell you about my experience with my first date.

The girls cheer and crowd around Nora, who tenses and blinks in shock. The group quickly notices and backs off slightly, but is still looking at Nora expectantly

Nora, sighing: Well, we were on this world and were rebuilding our civilization after the first mechasm war, when an eliatrope with a blue and yellow hat approached me and tried to become friends with me....I wasn't really having it and kept helping the others rebuild, and the eliatrope kept helping me, insistent that he helps me.

Viola, hugging a pillow: W-what was his name?

Nora, smiling softly: His name was Febe...He kept helping me, and I didn't want to admit it, but he was growing on me...eventually he did gain enough courage to ask me out on a date, and I decided to give it a chance...after Chibi, Mina and Y/N encouraged me to give it a shot and to see where it goes....anyways, I was nervous because I hadn't been on a date before, so I was naturally freaking out on the inside, but Efrim did promise me that he would roast Febe if he did anything to hurt me....and that did make me relax, but Shinonome, Mina, and Y/n forced me into my own room to relax while they helped me prepare for the date while Chibi kept my brothers distracted...it is such a curse to be the youngest in the council.

Nora sighs and Viola and Cesaze nod in understanding. Rubilan and Y/N keep looking at Nora, with the twins also looking at her.

Nora: Well, the four of us had a great time, and the three of them cheered me up and helped me get ready...and sneak out of the castle because my brothers didn't know. I did meet up with febe in the flower field I was supposed to meet him at, and he had brought an picnic basket and a towel, and it made me kinda feel bad since I hadn't broughten anything...but he did reassure me that it was fine, nad our date started. We started out with saying basic things about ourselves and got to know each other....it was fun and it was the most happy and free I had felt since the war had ended, and it seemed Febe shared that sentiment. At the end of the date, we did agree to have another date in the near future, and it was nice...really nice to feel a love outside of my own siblings and in-laws....That was the first time I had felt romantic love.

The girls snicker, causing Nora to look over at them with a raised eyebrow. Rubilan wiggles her eyebrows with a shit eating grin.

Rubilan: Did anything happen between you and Febe?~

Nora blushes and looks away with a huff, crossing their arms.

Nora: I will have you know that we did get married and had a kid!

Viola:...w-what was the kids name Ms.Nora?

Nora sighs softly, the look in her eyes now sad and distant.

Nora:...their name was Ephy...I-I'm not sure if they made it to Emrub or not...but shortly after the second mechasm war ended, me and Efrim were literally forced off of the planet, and I have no idea if Febe survived or not....but he probably isn't alive now. It's been thousands of years...

Nora looks off into the distance, now very sad as the girls exchange a look, before nodding at each other. The girls get up and hug Nora, causing them to gasp and a tear to roll down their cheek as she hugs the group back, smiling softly...

Word Count: 2526

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 41.3K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
146K 3K 30
This is a collections of Free! x Readers. REQUESTS ON THIS ARE NOW CLOSED.
350K 8.9K 41
[𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
21.5K 794 14
[𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖...