TEASE ME, MY STEP BROTHER

Od Holy-Celess

"You should leave" he said and I looked at him in shock, was he really going to kick me out after using me as... Více

Chapter 1- Sex with a stranger
Chapter 2- Stranger becomes step brother
Chapter 3- Stepsister
Chapter 4- The Dance with Damien
Chapter 5-Mothers anger
Chapter 6-He caught masturbating
Chapter 7- Teasing me
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author note
Chapter 29- Negotiations
Chapter 30-Date in the greenhouse
Chapter 31-Forbidden Romance
Betrayed by him
The proposal
A choice to be made 1
A choice to be made 2
Love or lust 1
Love or lust 2
Susan schemes 1
Susan schemes 2
Britney's Anger
Susan past
Susan past 2
Author's note

Damien vs Lucas

175 11 1
Od Holy-Celess

Damien's POV

I had just returned from work and wanted to get in to get some air in the Garden. It made me feel closer to my dead mother and brought me closer to her memory.

Many people had asked me why I preferred to live in the villa with my father and not in my many penthouse, but the truth was that the Villa felt more like home. My mother and my elder brother had once lived here, this wasn't just any house, it held memories that I have cherished and loved and I couldn't just leave.

Mostly the garden was my favorite place as a child where I would watch my mother plant, and grow her flowers while my brother would name each of the plants as our favorite.

That day, when I found Ariana kissing a random stranger in that space, I felt she had disrespected my mother and crossed the line, I went out on her and in the end, I felt guilty for it. The apology led to Sex, and so far she gave me the best sex I have ever had in a while.

I left as soon as I woke up and headed to work, it was just sex and the was nothing to take on.

After a few hours, I came to work, and the door opened, and just as I was to scold Leo for coming in without knocking. I saw it was Britney.

Since our last fight, I haven't heard so much from her but I knew she would be back.

"Hey baby," she greeted in a seductive voice as she swung her bag and stood by my side. I ignored her as I typed away on my keyboard.

She came to stand behind me as she brought her hands down on my chest, rubbing me slowly.

"I miss you, babe, I wanted your call for months and I was disappointed when you didn't call," she said and I rolled my eyes.

She knew I never called, well I used to but ever since she started being a bitch and pressuring me for marriage I wasn't interested in keeping her around anymore.

"Babe?, don't be mad at me it me you lady," she said and I turned to look at her.

"You made things clear between us Britney," I said and she scoffed.

"You were going to watch that swine belittle me, you did nothing," she snapped.

"Enough!," I tell her.

"Don't tell me you have feelings for her," she said and I scoffed.

"She is getting engaged tonight, you are invited," I said as I walked out of my desk to reach out for my suit on the coach.

"What?" Britney screamed.

"You're engaging that imbecile over me.." I turned to look at her to find her enraged and angry.

"You look hot when you're angry and jealous," I complimented her as I smirked.

"This isn't a joke," she responded, as she walked towards me I could already see some tears spilling out of her eyes. I knew Britney loved me, but I didn't as much as she did. Everyone saw us as a power couple we were featured in Vogue every year as the world looked forward to our marriage.

But I wasn't ready, Britney was everything a man could ever want. She comes from a powerful family and she was the heiress, she was beautiful and a supermodel for various outstanding brands.

"Look at me, look how you make me miserable, I would kill for you, I would do anything to be in your heart and your head," she said as tears spilled.

"But you can't even look at me," she cried out. She probably thought I was engaging Ariana which had brought out this side of her. She felt threatened by Ariana because Ariana was very beautiful and rivaled her in beauty.

"Stop Britney," I said as she got close to me, I reached out to hold her waist.

"I want you to be mine, please, don't leave me," she said as she cried out while holding onto me.

"I wouldn't," I said.

"Promised?" She asked with tear-filled eyes.

"Yes Britney," I replied.

"Then why her?" She asked and I tried my best not to roll my eyes.

"I am not the one engaging her," I said and I could see how Britney looked at me in shock.

"Why?" She asked.

"Yeah, she is getting engaged today by Lucas," I said and Britney gasped. I could see how her eyes lit with so much joy.

Without warning she crashed her lips on mine as she kissed me hard, we got so lost in the heat and soon she was riding me on the crouch.

I didn't hear when the door opened, but I heard footsteps and I looked up to see Ariana shocked looking at me, I saw the pain in her eyes as she watched Britney ride me. Britney wasn't aware of Ariana behind us as she was lost in the heat of our lovemaking.

I don't know but for the first time, I felt guilt as Ariana woke up and ran out of the room while sobbing. Guilt wasn't something I easily felt, or ever felt. I enjoyed breaking hearts and loved watching women feel hurt but somehow I felt guilt.

Soon after I made out with Britney, I realized Britney had left the office which was a surprise to me. That night when I got home, I wasn't surprised to see the crowd.

This was a unity between the Blacks and the Medici family. Many other prominent families and dignitaries have come to witness this union. Ariana may not be black by blood but with my father adopting her she was one of us.

As soon as I shorted Lucas he walked up to me.

"You look smart," I said and he smirked. I wasn't happy about this union but it was necessary.

"It's my day, of course, I am supposed to look my best," he said with a smirk which I felt like swiping off his face.

"Treat her right, she deserves it," I said.

"Oh, so now you want to act like an elder brother, what a joke," he spat at me.

"I said what I said," I answered him.

"No one gets to tell me what to do, not especially you!" he spat as he glared at me.

"She's a member of a black family no matter what," I answered. By now we were facing each other, and most of the guests were already looking at us.

"If a single hair on her head gets missing I promise you, you will pay," I groan out.

"Don't tell me you're in love with her?" he asked as he smirked while looking into my eyes.

"No, I care for her, she is my sister after all," I said as I gritted my teeth.

"Step sister, and my soon-to-be wife, don't ever forget that," he spat the word slowly. And i smirked funny he felt threaten.

"You don't have to worry, I told you she is nothing to me but my blood," I answered as he narrowed his eyes on me.

"Funny for you to care, about someone except for yourself Damien." He spat, "also funny how you seemed to care when you are useless down there," he added with a smirk and that did it. I rushed my fist and just as I was about to punch him, my father held my hands from behind.

I could see a smile on Lucas's face as he smiled so wide.

"Behave yourself, Damien, we have people watching," my father whispered to me.

Before any further words could be exchanged the doors opened and Ariana entered, she was stunning and as soon as she came Lucas went to meet her. The whole room seemed to brighten up as soon as she appeared. I stood a distance and I couldn't stop staring at her as she moved throughout the room.

I watched as she avoided Lucas Britney and everyone in the room. And that was when Lucas got the attention of the crowd, I knew what came next and I watched.

Britney tried to engage me in a conversation, but I wasn't listening to her, I was staring at Ariana. As soon as Lucas went on his knees and brought out a ring, I could see her eyes roaming the room and settled on me finally.

I averted my eyes, and the next time I looked back was falling on the ground. Lucas was the first to grab her as the room descended into Chaos.

Lucas lifted her in his arms, as her mother seemed to rush towards her to check on her. She was rushed out of the room as she was taken to her room to be looked after.

I could feel Britney hold my hands as I shook her hands off.

"Babe, where are you going?" she asked.

"I am going to see my sister," I responded as I went up to check on her.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 28.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
9.5M 628K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
442K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
215K 15.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...