Legacy Academy

Par BookDragon2726

Teen romance + Murder Mystery + Royals + Horses = one heck of a roller coaster! Lauren's life is normal. The... Plus

Character aesthetics
(Laurens new mansion)
(Legacy Academy look)
Chapter 1
Lilian's bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(NEW COVER!!!!)
Chapter 21
Anouncement!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Meme!!!!)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
(New cover!!!)
(Next book!!!!!!!)

Chapter 15

50 5 0
Par BookDragon2726

The meadow was gorgeous.

The school proved food as a buffet, kids grabbed food and sat on blankets in the grass while they ate chatting.

Amoy, Nick, and I sat in the grass. Nick drew his food as we ate.

"You should eat it" I say.

"In a few minutes" she says slowly keeping his concentration on the drawing which looked amazing.

I snuck a glance at Meilin, who was sitting with Vanessa, Camille, Alora, and a few of their other friends.

"I'll be right back"I say grabbing my empty plate. After I put my pate on the stack of dirty dishes I see something moving in the forest.

I walk to the figure which was walking away.

"Hello?"I call to them. They kept walking. I sped up my pace a bit as they kept walking faster. Soon we were running.

"Where are you going?"I call out.

I stop and pant out of breath when I realize they've disappeared.

Then I realize I'm lost.

"Hello!?!???"I call out. Nothing.

I start to walk back the way I came, only to trip over something. It was a shoe.

Then I look up to see an arm, and scream.

—————

"I was just following some... person when I lost them. On the way back I tripped, found the shoe... then..." the boy.

"This is serious"I hear the agent say to the headmaster. "The second in a month. This used to be a one or two a year thing."

One or two year thing... this was normal...?!

Sorry that it's a short chapter, (the next part that happens I decided shouldn't be in the same chapter).

Meme!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

497K 17.6K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
32.7K 1.2K 33
Hunters Grove Riding Academy: the four words that every equestrian in the United States dream of going to. You have a chance to become one of the top...
1.4K 63 24
Kaylin Podmore's sophomore year of high school is just starting out with her boyfriend of three months, Lucas Mitchell. They spent their summer toget...
36.1K 1.4K 45
Evelyn Holloway's life seemed perfect. Being the daughter of a wealthy business tycoon and a professional model meant that everything was handed to h...