Beyblade Burst Boyfriend Scen...

By Sun_Sunray

Heyy if you love beyblade and these cuties like me, you already know the drill. This is a boyfriend scenarios... More

Author Note
How you met
Does he have feelings for you?
Finally the confession
How you hug
The first kiss
How about a date?
Shu Kurenai x reader~ Marriage
When he cooks for you
When he catches you singing
Meeting the parents
Their favorite display of Affection
How he comforts you
A little Jealousy?
โœจ1k Special โœจ
His first impression of you
Where They like to Kiss you
Their favorite songs to sing to you
They let you comb their hair
What if you were Yandere? โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
What if your boyfriend is Yandere? ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ช
The Lover's first argument!
How they apologize
Their reaction to you wearing a sexy outfit!
Their Sleeping habits
You turn into a baby!
They accidentally hurt you
What if you were a J-Pop Idol?!
Guys it's finally time.....
what if the reader played an instrument?

Their Romance Trope

194 13 30
By Sun_Sunray

Alright I thought this would be a really fun idea to do, so here you go

Written by-

✨ Question for you all ✨

What's your favorite Romance Trope?

💕_________________________________💕

★ Chapter Description ★
So a romance trope is basically from what relationship or Story two people become lovers! It tells their love story!
So you'll get to know what you and your lover's romance genre is!

💕_________________________________💕
Valt Aoi

🌸 Rivals to lovers! 🌸

Valt and your relationship is so wholesome. Even though you first met valt in a beyblade tournament, Valt is so friendly and cheerful that you two became friends in no time and eventually lovers.

Shu Kurenai

🌸 Love At First Sight 🌸

Without a doubt Shu fell for you at first sight. Although he had a hard time accepting that he fell for a girl he met for the first time, his feelings were since. And it only grew over time, deeper and deeper.

Rantaro Kiyama

🌸 Friends to Lovers 🌸

Rantaro and you literally bonded over  candies. He knew he liked you as a friend just from the incident you two met and eventually he developed feelings for you.

Daigo Kurogami

🌸 Attraction by Similarities 🌸

Your mature nature and love towards cats is what brought Daigo to be so fond of you. He knew a girl who likes cats has to be kind and amazing!

Ken Midori

🌸 Strangers to Lovers 🌸

Ken could not believe just how nice a girl he just met could be. You were so friendly to him, a stranger. Ken was so grateful yo you for being friends with him and little by little it grew into something more.

Wakiya Murasaki

🌸 Dating a Billionaire 🌸

No you did not know what you were getting yourself into. You ended up going out with a spoiled billionaire's son or something. But here we are. Turns out Wakiya is more than just a spoiled brat though, he had a kind side to him so it's all good.

Lui Shirosagi

🌸 Dating a Celebrity/Champion 🌸

When you first met Lui, he was already the reigning champion Japan. Lui was pretty much a celebrity figure with all his fame as the undefeated champion. But somehow under all odds, Lui took an interesting in you and you ended up dating Lui Shirosagi.

Free De La Hoya

🌸 Best Friend's Brother  🌸

Kristina the owner of BC Sol somehow became your best friend. And Kris here like a sister figure to Free as they did great up together as kids. And you developed a crush on your best friend's brother. At the same time Free was also crushing hard on you.

Silas Karlisle

🌸 Enemies To Lovers 🌸

Yupp the moment you came to Spain and the home of BC Sol you picked a fight against Silas. And much to his misery you won. Silas could not handle his defeat and challenged you over and over and somehow love developed at the same time.

Fubuki Sumie

🌸 Crushing on your Captain 🌸

You had a crush on your captain. From the beginning. Untold to you, Fubuki has been crushing on you just as hard! Of course it led to love.

Suoh Genji

🌸 Brother's Best Friend 🌸

You were Fubuki's cousin sister and knowing that Suoh fell for you. Fubuki was soon to notice his best friend's behavior towards you. At first Fubuki was all against it as he was very protective of you, but Suoh couldn't care less and kept flirting with you anyway.

Phi

🌸 Soulmates 🌸

Just as Phi had felt the first time he met you, you and Phi were soulmates. You two were destined to meet and fall in love. There was no changing it. Phi had accepted it the moment he realized it, eventually you had to given in too. You couldn't help but fall for your lover!

Hyde

🌸 Accidentally in Love 🌸

The strange feeling that Hyde has been feeling in his *hearts was love?! How crazy is that. He would have never expected this! Hyde was just as excited of this new feeling as he was surprised.

Arthur Peregrine

🌸 Bully to lovers 🌸

On your first meeting with Arthur he had crushed your bey. But your unbreakable spirit is what attracted Arthur towards you. And he fell in love.

Delta

🌸 Opposites Attract 🌸

You were so different from Delta! You were cheerful, kind and very bright. On the other hand, he was cold and quiet. Maybe he found some sort of warmth in you? And that's what dragged him towards you.

Dante Koryu

🌸 First Love 🌸

This was the first time Dante ever felt like this for someone. These silly feeling in his chest. Whenever his heart would tighten or flutter when you smiled. At first he thought it was just friendship but little did he know what was blooming in his heart would change his life forever in the form of love.

💕_________________________________💕

And that's all!

-My favorite Romance Trope is-

🌸Best friends to lovers🌸

If you have any requests for a new scenario or want me to add a new character pls let me know through
COMMENTS or INBOX me

[ Requests are Open ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.1K 28
Story of the best aiming to be better, of seeking vengeance and avoiding meeting new people. Ah crap, we're failing at that last one. โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข...
462K 7K 47
for all my DBZ fangirls. I will do my best on writing these but Im a beginner so please don't be to strict about my grammer.
6.8K 379 64
The title says it all! This is my first Beyblade oneshot-ish and scenario book. I'm open to any requests. I mostly do boyxboy but I will do boyxgirl...
31.1K 578 19
This is a Beyblade Burst Free x Reader book.