Baby Daddy c.t.h.

By brokenscenexx

Shaylee Ava Hemmings, twin sister of the one and only Luke Robert Hemmings. After some drunken sex with Calum... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Fanfic!!!
Chapter 7
Help
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Baaands
Chapter 16
Twitter
Chapter 17
Sequel Stuff
Untitled Part 24
Chapter 18 pt. 1
Chapter 18 pt.2
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 (For real lol)
Chapter 20
Would You?
It's Out!!
Help??
Chapter 22
I'm Sorry...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel Shenanigans
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Pray For Paris
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Important, please read
Chapter 32
Update Soon
Chapter 33
Thank You
ALL GROWN UP, NOW OUT
Fanfiction Awards
100K?!?!?!

Chapter 21

3K 67 17
By brokenscenexx

Okay, before you begin reading, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Vertical_Hemmings and SquishyPuppy !!! I just want to thank them loads for all the support they've given me and just for being awesome people in general! Go check out their work because, a lot of it is, fantastic! One of them was even inspired to write one of their stories because of this one and that means a lot to me!! Don't forget to check them out because, they are really amazing people!

~~

*Not Edited*

~~

The sound of a baby's cry filled the small hospital room. My eyes fluttered open, and closed back up seeing the light in the room was so bright. I swung my feet over the side of my bed and slowly got up. I closed the blinds and walk over to where the bassinets were in the room.

I notice Harmony had been the one who was crying so, I pick her up. "Hi baby girl." I whisper, cradling my daughter. She felt so soft and fragile in my arms.

You know, it's sad that I'm 18 and I've never held a newborn baby before. I've held a baby before. Just not a baby that was like 8 hours old. I never imagined the first time I did, it would be my own child.

Her eyes opened a bit and I could see her chocolate colored eyes. Oh, she is definitely Calum's. That reminds me. Where the hell is Calum?

I look at the bedside table and sigh of relief. His phone was sitting there so he must still be here. He must've gone to the food court for some breakfast.

I sit down at the edge of the bed, Harmony still cradled in my arms. I bring my lips to her forehead and place a gentle kiss. I sigh, "I love you so much already, Harmony. More than you could ever imagine."

Harmony's eyes were now tightly shut and her chest steadily rose and fell. I get up once again and place her back into her bassinet. Before walking away, I notice Lucas had his eyes wide open. Now on the other hand, Lucas was definitely my kid.

He had blue eyes identical to mine and golden locks of hair. Lucas had the same face structure as Calum and his nose.

Andrew, he was another story. He was a mix between the two of us. He had brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He also had Calum's nose but, had my face structure. In the end, they're all perfect.

I make my way back to the hospital bed and sit down. Beside the pillow case I find my phone. Between all of the Twitter notifications, I notice I've been mentioned in something from Calum. I click on the notification and a video pops up.

"Morning guys, happy new year by the way. So, this morning was very rough for Shay. Although, in the end it brought three tiny miracles. That's right guys, guess who's a dad to these three cuties." Calum smiles, pointing the camera to the triplets.

"I would like to introduce my three children, Lucas Jay Hood, Harmony Olivia Hood, and Andrew Jay Hood. I would also like to introduce you guys to my fiance Shaylee Ava Hemmings. Love you babe." He says, blowing a kiss at the screen.

I smile and begin to scroll through the comments.

"Awwwe omg, congrats you guys!"

"Ugh!! Shaylee's so lucky! Congrats Shay and Cal! #congratshoodfam"

For the most part, all the comments were very sweet and supportive. They even got a hashtag trending. They are truly amazing people. They're not even my fans and I love them to death.

I close out of my Twitter app and lay down. A couple of minutes pass and I hear the door creak open. "Hello?"

"Is that my twin I here?" I chuckle, as I sit back up. Luke appears from behind the curtain and makes his way to me. He sits down beside me and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"What are you sorry about, Luke?" I ask him, quite confused.

"I wasn't here for you last night." He explains.

"Oh, Lukey. You have nothing to be sorry about. None of us were expecting this to happen. Luke, I didn't even know I was having triplets until yesterday." I chuckle.

"C-can I meet them?" He asks me.

"Of course you can." I smile and bring him to their bassinets.

The room is silent, until Luke begins to speak again, "Shay, they're gorgeous. To be honest with you, the they all look a lot like Calum but, this kid. Damn he has blonde hair." He chuckles.

It was true, Lucas has hair almost the color of gold. It's adorable that Lucas, out of the three of them, looks the most like he belongs in the Hemmings' family. I have an odd feeling he's going to turn out like me. Generous, smart, and social.

Harmony and Andrew. Now they're going to be a completely different story. They're going to be exactly like Calum. I have an extremely good feeling about this.

I find my phone and take a picture of Luke holding Lucas. I snap the indescribably adorable moment and post it on Twitter. For my caption I write;

"@shay_hemmings_: @Luke5SOS Check it out guys, Lukey's an uncle!! This is mine and @Calum5SOS son Lucas Jay Hood, say hi!!"

I send out the tweet and put my phone back on the table. "You know, he reminds me of you." I smile.

"Nah, he reminds me of you. But, we're basically the same person so what ever." He laughs.

"That makes sense." I laugh. Lucas begins to whimper.

"Awe, so you're gonna be a mummy's boy aren't you?" Luke whispers as he hands Lucas over to me. Lucas' whimpering suddenly dies down as he's swaddled in my arms. "Oh, wow. Thanks Lucas. You really are a mummy's boy. My nephew is so good to me."

"What can I say. A boy loves his mother." I smile, softly placing a kiss on my son's forehead. "It's okay though because, mummy loves you too. With all her heart."

I place Lucas back into his bassinet and Luke moves on to Harmony. "Well someone's gonna be a heart breaker." He chuckles, looking at the little girl that slept in his arms.

"Oh my gosh, Luke. She was just born like, five hours ago. Can we not rush?" I chuckle.

"Alright, alright. I won't rush." He smiles. As Luke places Harmony back into her bassinet, the door creaks open. I twist around on the heel of my foot to come face to face with chocolate brown eyes.

"Good morning, love." Calum smiles, pulling me into a gentle hug.

"Morning Cal." I smile, as he releases his grip on me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me.

"Okay. I'm a little achey but, other than that I'm honestly so ready to go home." I sigh.

"Well, later when the doctor comes in to talk we'll find out if you and the babies could come home today." Calum tells me, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Why don't you go say hello to your sons and daughter." I suggest.

"Actually, I've already done that. Early this morning while you were asleep. Michael was here and we learned how to change diapers." He chuckles.

"Oh yeah? How'd you do that?" I ask him.

"YouTube." He shrugs.

I narrow my eyes at him, "Of course you learned how to change a diaper over YouTube."

"It was Michael's idea! Not mine!" He yell/whispers, of course in a joking matter, that is.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Mr. Hood." I smirk.

"Shaylee?" He asks, pulling me to the side.

"Yeah, Cal?"

"I love you with all my heart, and I apologize for any damage I have done to this relationship. I promise you, I will never do anything like what I did that day ever again. I take back any negative language I threw your way. I'm so sorry, Shaylee. Please. Will you take me back?"

My lips formed the biggest smile in the world and I began nodding, my head. "Yes Calum Hood! I'd take you back in a heart beat!"

________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 21!! This one was kind of just a filler so, next chapter will probably be a little longer.

Thank you so much for almost 16K reads!! It means so much!!

Love You Guys Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 40 38
What happens when Luke Hemmings little sister falls in love with Calum hood? A toxic relationship falls between them but will they be able to express...
312 2 48
/Luna Hemmings is Luke Hemmings' secret twin sister. When 5sos comes home for their Sydney show, Luna will go with them for the majority of their Mee...
87.7K 1.2K 33
Cameron Hood is a normal 17 year old girl who is related to Calum Hood one of the members of 5 seconds of summer. Cameron has known the guys for a wh...
95.5K 2.1K 39
Calum Hood has fallen for his bandmate Ashton Irwin's ex-girlfriend. Ashton cheated on her, and she found out about it. He didn't fight for her, he j...