After All This Time

By sonch03

Easton James has it all NBA career, perfect wife, Margot Robbie, and beautiful daughter. What happens when he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 30

331 17 2
By sonch03

Y/N's POV

3 months later...

I'm finally off the crutches and I am still working on strengthening enough for me to run on it. Lizzie has finally let me go to therapy by myself.

My therapist is rubbing my knee after the session. My phone has been ringing off the hook for a while now. I grab it and see Lizzie has called me 3 times. I immediately call her worried something happened.

Lizzie: Finally! What took you so long?"

Me: I'm at therapy, what do you need?

Lizzie: I need you.

Me: Are you alright?

Lizzie: Easton...I need you.

I widen my eyes at the emphasis she puts on the word "need". We haven't had sex since before my surgery I've been recovering and she's been very sick this first couple months of pregnancy.

Me: Oh...okay I'll be right there.

Lizzie: Bring some strawberries.

Me: Okay will do. See you soon.

I hang up and quickly hop off the table. "Do I need to make another appointment at the desk?"

"Actually, I was just going to tell you I'm signing off on your therapy. I think you are ready to go back. You do really well with everything. Plus you did amazing at jumping so I don't see why you can't start next season."

She springs on me. I pause in the doorway, "Wait? Really?"

"Yes, I'll start the release paperwork and send to the team."

I smile and go to hug her but then I remember what Margot said in the beginning and Lizzie's jealousy so I reach my hand out to shake her hand.

"Thank you so much!"

"You did the work Easton." She says shaking my hand. I can't help the smile on my face the whole way to the store and home.

I open the door and announce I'm home, "I'm home Lizzie!" No answer so I pull the strawberries out of the bag and try to find my pregnant girlfriend.

I finally find her in our bedroom propped up against pillows reading one of her pregnancy books. I love the site of her in our bed, after all this time she is finally mine.

"What's with the big grin?" I hear her say and I shake my head.

"Just so happy and my PT is releasing me. Not more appointments she says I'm good to go for next season." I say as I crawl towards her in the bed. She sets her book down opening her legs so I setting in between them.

"Oh E! That's great, I'm so proud of you!" She pulls me down to her lips but before she can pull away I deepen the kiss. My tongue requesting permission by licking her bottom lip. She grants me access as I taste her, our tongues battling for dominance.

It wasn't until we had sex before my surgery that I noticed that Lizzie not only likes being dominated but she also likes to dominate. Which was a new experience for me as all the women I've been with have been very submissive but I do think that one woman would've maybe dominated me

I can feel it in our kisses and that one time. I know it wasn't much but I could tell she enjoyed being in control. She runs her hand down the front of my chest and abs until she reaches my member rubbing it through my gym shorts but then she immediately stops.

Pushing me away as she reaches for the strawberries. I groan, "What? I thought you needed me?"

"I do but your child wants strawberries more."

She takes one out and bites into it. She moans in satisfaction that makes my dick harden even more than it was a second ago. I roll my eyes and fall onto my back next to her and watch her eat.

After a few more she grabs the container and climbs on top of me to set it in my nightstand. As she does this she grinds her center on my member. I close my eyes at the feeling.

"Eyes on me honey." She whispers in my ear and I open my eyes. I see her eyes darken with lust. I sit up wrapping my arms around her has press my lips to her neck trying to take back control but as she grinds even harder into me I lose focus and she grabs roughly forcing me to look at her.

"I'm in control tonight. I know you are used to completely submissive girls but I am not like most of those girls I like to be in control." She says as she leave light open mouth kisses on my neck making me groan in pleasure.

She grabs my shirt pulling it over my head. She then pushes against my chest having me lay down. She quickly takes off her shirt and underwear. Climbing up my body to where she is straddle my face. She is already glistening with arousal. Without asking I attach my mouth to her center my tongue finding her clit.

She moans and starts grinding on my face chasing her high. I grab her thighs as she grabs hold my hair. "Mm...fuck Easton! I'm almost there! Don't stop."

I have not intentions to stop I eat her like she's my last meal. With a couple more flicks of my tongue she comes undone. "YES!" She rides out her high and then she climbs back down straddling my waist once again. She grabs my hands that are grabbing her hips, pinning them above my head.

"These do not move. You understand?"

I nod and she leans down kissing my lips. "Good boy." She takes off my shirt she's wearing. She climbs off me pulling my shorts and boxers off me allowing my dick to spring free.

"Looks like someone's ready to play." She smirks at me and straddles me once again. She lowering herself onto me her wet warmth enveloping me.

"E you feel so good." She breathes out with her hands on my chest for support as she starts to ride me. She leans on my chest as she bounces up and down on my dick. I move my hands grabbing her hips to guide her but she immediately stops her movements and grabs my wrist moving them back above my head.

"I said to not move your hands. If you move them again we will find another way to stop them from moving." She says and I nod. She starts moving again I watch her breast bounce as she moves. I move my eyes down her chest and see she has developed a bump.

I feel her already getting close as her walls tighten around me bringing me closer to my orgasm. "Lizzie you feel so fucking good. I'm getting close."

"'Me t-too, baby. Come with my Easton." She starts shaking and her eyes squeeze shut. I move my hands to her sides hold her up as I thrust up into her making her come all over my dick as I push myself over the edge releasing inside her.

I lift her off me but pull her close next to me. She lays her head on my chest as our breathing slows I reach down to her stomach touching it I say, "You're belly has gotten bigger."

"Well I am about 5 months along but I am surprised with you being the father that I'm not bigger." She comments and I laugh.

"I wasn't a big baby Liz. Mom said I was only like 5 pounds so when I got this big she was surprised."

"5 pounds?! Were you early?" She asks astonished.

"I think only like by two weeks." I laugh and she starts tracing patterns in my chest.

"Am I and Margot the only two women you've slept with without protection?"

This question throws me off but then I remember she's MK's sister and I'm sure they have talked. I take a deep breath.

"Yes well at least that I know for sure. I only want to feel that close to someone I love and care deeply for."

"Wait? That you know for sure, what's that supposed to mean?" She leans up to look me in the eyes.

"Um...I was really really drunk with one woman who will remain anonymous. We woke up naked in my room and there was no condom in site."

She raises her eyebrows at me and I feel like a kid in trouble after stealing cookies from the cookie jar. "So this woman is well known?" She asks and I do a single nod. This person is slept with a couple times after that night. She actually got pregnant from that night. I have never told anyone about that not even MK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 33
What if Elizabeth Olsen had a daughter but the little girl is kidnapped shortly after birth?
203K 5.2K 43
Y/N is a 26-year-old model who will now work for the Olsen twins after following her career for a few years. Will she meet the Little sister of her b...
884 39 7
[Elizabeth Olsen & Robbie Arnett adoption story] Theres a common misconception that each of the seven billion people on this earth have seven doppelg...
860K 29.2K 40
"I'll never let you get away like you did once." ----Ares Kings ************************************************ Ares Kings was known to be varsity b...