Her Step Husband

De Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... Mais

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|

|twenty three|

459 45 30
De Namas48

She entered Aqia's room curiously and with confusion. She had called her by a maid after breakfast. She found Aqia pacing around the room in anxiety. As soon as she saw Unaiza, she rushed towards her. Grabbing her hand, she led her towards the bed.

"What's wrong, Aqia Mama?" She asked as she became perplexed.

"Thank God, your Papa is gone for office. I was waiting for this opportunity. I have something to discuss with you," she said, sitting opposite to Unaiza.

She nodded as a gesture for her to continue.

"A few days ago Nisha called me. As expected, Huzaifa's news reached her too. She actually congratulated me but she was of course confused too as to how we let Huzaifa work in showbiz when we all know our family is quite skeptical about it. So I had to tell her everything that Huzaifa has left the house and other things as well," she explained, in a low voice.

Unaiza's eyes widened. "Oh God. But Nisha Api will not tell this to anyone else in the family maybe. Let's hope Huzaifa can come back before this thing gets out."

"Let it go. Huzaifa won't come back this easily now. Your Papa has said very strict words to him and he isn't very welcoming to him as well. In between the fight of husband and son, I am becoming a victim," Aqia sighed.

And maybe Unaiza too.

"But that's not what bothers me. Of course, Nisha won't tell anyone about this if we ask her to. But she asked me something instead. The thing is that Haider said that Huzaifa is living with some friends and he isn't in a very good condition. I am sure he is not finding that new lifestyle easy. Nisha said that if we are okay with it, she can ask Huzaifa to come over to her place and I like that suggestion," Aqia elucidated calmly.

"But what about Tashfeen Papa and...and Haider Bhai, Aqia Mama?" She asked in apprehension.

"Your Papa isn't bothering anything about Huzaifa. He is not a problem with regard to this. And Haider yes, he might question that why he was living at Nisha's house. But he won't say anything as well. He is past Nisha's topic now," she reasoned. 

Unaiza bit her lower lip. "Other than that, Aqia Mama that they both would get more mad at him for living at a relative's place. And that relative isn't someone else. It's Nisha Api and she is the wife of Ruhaan Bhai."

Aqia exhaled in exasperation. "I got your point. I too thought about that it was Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad's house after all but what should I do other than that, Iza? I can't see my son living a life like this. His career is growing but it isn't a bed of roses. To catch one rose, he has to sleep, eat, and stay with hundreds of thorns. At least by living at Nisha's place, he won't have to worry about anything and just focus on his work."

Unaiza bobbed her head. "That is understandable as well. But think again. Will Huzaifa agree? And if he did, there are many problems associated with it. He was disowned by Tashfeen Papa, it will spread in Ruhaan Bhai's side of relatives and so on."

"First I hope he agrees. And if he did, then it's okay, I think. This isn't something that can be hidden for a long time. Sooner or later, everyone will find out. Bad thing but given the circumstances, I need to focus on well well-being of my son in the best way possible," Aqia mumbled, thoughtfully.

Unaiza agreed to her so she squeezed her hand. "That's right too. You shouldn't stress so much, Aqia Mama. Everything will be fine."

"I'll call Nisha right away," Aqia murmured, grabbing her phone.

She really wished that was the case as she said it.

                   _________________

Huzaifa flashed a heartwarming smile at Nisha when she asked him to hop into her SUV. The driver took over the driving while she herself reclined with him in the back seat. Huzaifa's jaw dropped more low seeing the inside of the stylish and expensive car. He himself had a pretty costly car when he wasn't disowned by his father but nothing could win against this one.

Nisha flipped through his pictures on his Instagram and a grin crossed her lips as she raised her eyebrow in appreciation. "I was so surprised whe I first came across your viral clip and then I realized the rapid floods of followers and likes on your insta. That's not unbelievable because I always knew you would do something different, something unique. But still, I am so happy that you didn't let go of your dream, Huzaifa. There are still some problems regarding Uncle---"

Huzaifa turned towards her and raised his hands in the air. "I know where are you coming from but something in me didn't want to stop. I tried to make Dad understand but our thoughts didn't match. Hence I decided to do some adventure to prove my worth to him."

"Opting for what you want against all odds is a work of nerves, Huzaifa. At times, there is darkness all around but how much I know you, you will surely find lanterns in darkness too. If Uncle is not happy, then it's just a matter of time. Once you will show that your decision wasn't wrong and you are putting as much hard work in your passion as would have been in any other work, he will realize. Parents are very understanding and loving. They forget everything. Aliyan prioritizes sports over studies. He sometimes gets angry when we ask him to skip his football match for exams. But I and Ruhaan make sure that there is a balance. And he can live his passion along with fulfilling what society and his parents want from him. Perhaps we are extra cautious in grooming of our children because we ourselves dealt with having some unsprinkled wishes in our hearts that we couldn't speak to our elders. There is a generational gap everywhere. It was present more in our times. But once you have decided to act upon your love, then give your heart and soul to it. Believe me, Uncle will be really happy to see you successful in all pure ways," Nisha confided, truthfully.

Huzaifa bounced his head as a corner of his lip shot up. "Perhaps you are right. I might have remained slick making Dad understand and he thought I was asking for something taboo."

Nisha slightly glowed. "Everything will be fine. Just focus on your craft."

"I might not have gotten this good explanation from anyone else. After all, you went through the same and ultimately chose your passion, your choice, and your love over any sour and strained bonds," Huzaifa asserted but as soon as he found the smile dropping from her face, he paused. "Maybe that was quite personal."

She laughed lowly. "C'mon. A few days ago, you said that you wouldn't mind whatever I said because I am your cousin. The same applies here, Huzaifa. And I completely agree with you. At times, it felt difficult but I realized then that love is a very strong emotion in this world. If it gets combined with enthusiasm, then it can bring wonders."

Love. Inaya claimed to love him but what she did do in the end? Fought with him for not providing her with a luxurious lifestyle. Maybe either Nisha's equation couldn't be placed everywhere or Inaya never loved him.

But he was genuinely happy for Nisha. If after everything, she would have chosen Haider over Ruhaan, she wouldn't have been living a satisfied life like this. Haider was a man with a rotten and wounded ego then. He developed anger issues. And she was the one who aggravated those either directly or indirectly. If Haider was willing to marry her then, it was either because to satisfy his own burnt emotions and ego or because of their mothers. Haider wouldn't have treated Nisha the best way at all.

Everything happened for a reason and that incident proved it.

                    _______________

Haider was shocked over the fact that Huzaifa reached Nisha's house. Today when he decided to again track him down by one of his men, he was told that he had vacated his friend's apartment a few days back. Tracing his location wasn't difficult. And when he got the information that he was currently residing in Sufiyan's Mansion, Haider lost it. Why did he go to a relative's place? Out of all the people, why was it Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad? Was it deliberate from Huzaifa's side to ridicule their father in front of relatives?

"Why did he go there?" He was in front of Aqia now, bombarding her with a lot of questions. "Why that woman's house? So that she and her family will make fun of us?"

"That's not anything like what you are thinking, Haider. I asked Nisha to persuade Huzaifa to go to her house. Whatever had happened, I have full knowledge of it and it's happening because I did that," Aqia replied, making Haider's eyes to widen in shock. 

                  __________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

That's very much a filler chapter because I am preoccupied with the thing happening with Her Replaced Husband so couldn't speed up the things in the chapter. I hope that it can restore its rankings soon.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

We get to know that it was Aqia who asked Nisha to contact Huzaifa and invite him.

And also some facts about the past as well regarding Nisha and Haider.

What do you think Haider will do now?

Please vote and comment. ❤❤

I too am waiting for the spicy wedding of Huzaifa and Unaiza like you all but of course, before it, a few things need to occur so look forward to it. ❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

503K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
168K 5.3K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
Until I Find My Star De Jenikim

Ficção Adolescente

98.1K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
1.4M 55.9K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...