Chamber of Secrets | Ghost x...

By codesevenn

What would you do when you got reincarnated as Makarov's child? ... More

Chapter O1 - Where Am I?
Chapter O2 - So...
Chapter O3 - Maybe She's Wrong?
Chapter O4 - ???
Chapter O5 - Special House
Chapter O6 - Betrayed
Chapter O7 - Dream
Chapter O8 - Training
Chapter O9 - Plan
Chapter 1O - Mission
Chapter 11 - Something Wrong
Chapter 12 - Clue?
Chapter 13 - Confusion
Chapter 14 - Ghost
Chapter 15 - ...
Chapter 16 - Raise
Chapter 17 - Meet
Chapter 18 - Las Almas
Chapter 19 - Uh...
Chapter 2O - Another
Chapter 21 - Show
Chapter 22 - 1st or 2nd?
Chapter 23 - Side
Chapter 25 - Both
Chapter 26 - Trapped
Chapter 27 - You
Chapter 28 - Beginning
Chapter 29 - Chamber
Chapter 3O - El Sin Nombre
Chapter 31 - Valeria
Chapter 32 - Crack

Chapter 24 - Feel

311 16 13
By codesevenn

"I'll take the coach, you can keep the bed." Ghost said as he tossed his bag at the corner of your room.

It's stil early in the morning, you barely woke up when suddenly the Lieutenant knocking on your door. Abruptly waking you up just for him to say shit.

"What?" You asked, confused, half your mind still locked in unconscious state.

"I'm sleeping here." He flatly said as he pushed pass you and walking to the window.

"Huh?" You're pushed to the side as your eyes following your superior. "Am I dreaming or something?"

Ghost remained silent at your question. His eyes taking at the sight outside the window.

"Lieutenant." You called for him as you closed the door then walking to his side, placing your hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

He keeps looking outside, not even bothering about you touching him. It seems like he's not even acknowledge your presence.

You furrowed your brow at him. Yawning again when you take in the silence. Then you decided to resume your sleeping. So you step away from the masked man and go to your bed, plopped on it then quickly close your eyes.

"It's just a dream." You muttered as your mind quickly washed away to the dream land.

Simon finally takes his eyes off from the window when he heard your soft snores. Hus gaze shifted to your sleeping state. Then he walks to your direction, crouching down in front of your bed to make eye-level with you. Looking at the sight of you.

"I hope you're not taking the wrong side. Or I'll handle you myself." He speaks to himself as he keeps watching your sleeping state.

Then three knocks interrupt the silence, making Ghost get up from his position and walking to the door. Opening the door just to see both Alejandro and Rodolfo bringing a couch. He steps to the side and let them in.

They walked inside then place the couch across from your bed, pushed against the wall. Then they see you still sleeping, Alejandro looks at Ghost. "Did you tell her?"

"Yes." He simply answer then both men get out of your room, closing the door behind. Leaving you and Ghost alone again.

Then he grabs his bag and proceed to place it beside the couch, he takes out a book then sit down on the couch and begin reading.

Since the couch is facing your bed, it makes Ghost can watching you from his position.

Everytime you stir in your sleep, he will glance at your way for a second then back to read his book again.

This happens over and over again until finally you slowly wake up. Your eyes flutter open as you keep your gaze at the ceiling. Trying to gather your surrounding.

"So.. It was a dream." You mutter as you get up and sit side way on your bed, facing the door. Then you look outside the window just to see the sun already bright.

You look at your small clock.

11.13 AM.

I've been sleeping that long? I guess it's good coming here again.

Then you stretch a little bit as you're trying to waking up more. You take a look around when your eyes suddenly land on someone, locking gaze with them.

You freeze in your movement, trying to memorize what happened.

You look back and forth between the man, your door, yourself, and at the man again.

After some moments of silence, your brain seems to get its power to think again and then you quickly get up from your back, facing him fully.

"Lieutenant!??" You whisper-yell as you manage to restrain yourself from shouting at him.

He remained silent while looking at you, then he proceed to look down at his book again. Continue reading.

Your mouth slightly agape as you tried to rubbed your eyes to see if they're trying to fool you. Only to see Ghost still peacefully sitting on the couch. Reading his book.

You blink your eyes twice as you take some steps forward to him, "Lieutenant? What are you doing here?" You carefully ask as you stop few feets away from him. Now crossing your arms.

"Reading." He simply replied then flipped the book to another page.

"Of course, reading. And why would you do it in MY room?" You tried as best as you can to make it sound less sarcasm.

"Our room." He calmly corrected your state. Eyes still on his book.

You furrowed your brow at him, frowning. "And since when was that?" You impatiently asked as all you want to do is to shove him away from your room.

"This morning." He finally closed his book. Placing it beside him on the couch while looking up at you.

"Elaborate, sir?"

"Ask your Colonel. It's not like I want to be here either." He scoffed as he crossed his arms as well when he saw your stance.

You hold stared with him for a moment before you turn around and walking away, looking for Alejandro. You slam your door shut when you get outside. "Sorry." You shout after. Not like you intended to, but you do it subconsciously.

You quickly walk to the kitchen first, when you passed Ghost's previous room, it's closed and locked. You narrowed your eyes then resume your walk to your destination.

You peek through the door only to see Rudy, Soap, and Gaz talking between themselves. "Where's Ale?" You asked the guys from the doorway, making them turn to look at your direction.

"Fuera los Vaqueros. (Out with Vaqueros.) Try to check the shooting range or training room. Must be there." Rudy shrugged.

You remained quiet for a second before nodding. "Gracias, amor." Without waiting for his reply, you quickly heading out.

When you go outside, you just realized you haven't ask any direction. Looking around the area, you say a commotion not too far from the gate and you quickly go to there, wanting to ask one of the men about Alejandro's whereabouts.

Only to see it's a shooting range.

Lucky me.

Some of them see you walking in their direction, but there's no sight of the Colonel. You can see they nudge each other to go to you, and when one does, he speaks in broken English. How thoughtful of them.

"Hello.. Uh--Chamber, right?" He slowly asked, trying to fing the word.

"Hi, and yes. Do you know where the Colonel is?"

"¿El coronel? Si, uhm.." He started but then quickly stopping himself when he realizes he started talkinf in Spanish again. "He is.. train room?" He said, unsure.

You smiled at his efforts. "entrenamiento?" (Training?)

His eyes lit up when you say it in Spanish. "Si, correcto! Your Spanish, es buena! (Yes, that's right! Your Spanish, it's good!)" He cheerfully said as he smiled.

You chuckled at his excitement. Never once did you thought someone will be this excited about your little language skill. "Your English, también bueno. (also good.)"

He visibly blush at your compliment as he shakes his head, saying no and so.

"Then... ¿Puedes mostrarme el camino por favor?" (Then... Can you show me the way, please?)

"¡A huevo, de esta manera!" (Of course, this way!) Then he turned to look at his friends to talk some more before he looked at you again, gesturing you to follow him. You smiled at him as you nodded at his friends then follow him after.

In the way to the training room, he tried to make another conversation with you in English. Which you find cute. It looks like Los Vaqueros has improved a lot. Back then when you first join here, no ones taken a liking to you except Alejandro and Rodolfo. Even then, both of them just being nice to you because they're the leader and second in command.

But now, at least some welcome you enough. Well, it's not like they're not welcoming 141, they quickly taken a liking to them because they're the legend.

But for you?

You think they just welcome you enough because you're close to the Colonel and his Sergeant. It's not helping at all when you kind of remember some of their face from the old Los Vaqueros before you left.

But it is what it is, and that's the past. Now it's a lot better and your also happy for Alejandro because his team been better.

When you once again lost in your thought, both of you already arrived at the training room. You quickly thank him and saying if maybe he needs help, he can find you as long as you can help him. He then left you with a smile as he waves his hand at you happily.

So happy and carefree.

After you see him gone from your sight, you turned to look at the training room only to see Alejandro already stand up in front of you, two feets away.

"ALE!" You shouted in surprise as you jolted back, holding your chest. It makes the man laugh at you. "It's not funny!" You glared at him which make him just laugh louder.

You quickly swat his shoulder but immediately regretted it because it's sticky with his sweat. Then you tried to rub it on his cargo pants. And fortunately it's dry enough for you to rub them.

"Don't be so dramatic, amor. It's not like you don't like seeing me like this." He playfully rolled his eyes as he runs his hand through his wet hair.

You scoffed as you make a disgusted face. "Find someone else, that's not working for me."

He shakes his head as he gets inside then get outside again, now holding a towel in his hand as he gently rubs it on his face. "Ok, vale, no hay necesidad de ser tan ofensiva, cariño. (Ok, ok, no need to be so offensive.) What's bring you here?"

You finally remember your first intention to search for him. "Ah! Right! I want to ask you something."

You both begin walking away from the training room as Alejandro leads you back to the main base. Now rubbing the towel on each of his arms, since he wears a short sleeve shirt.

"¿Qué es?" (What is it?)

"Since when Ghost sleeping with me?" You bluntly asked as you look at his way.

"Didn't he tell you?" He raised his eyebrow at your question. You didn't know whether his taken a back by your sudden question of because Ghost didn't tell you something.

"Tell me what?"

He shrugged at your question then draped the towel around his neck. "Graves staying here. No other rooms, so he's moving in with you."

"Why not Soap?" You quickly asked again. Getting more confused about the situation.

"Why don't you ask him?" He said as if it's an obvious.

"And have him bark orders at me here and there? No, gracias. Estoy bien." (No, thanks. I'm fine.)

He shrugged again as you both make it to the main base. Opening the door for you as he held it, "I had no idea about that, so you gotta ask him yourself."

You let out a sigh as you already can imagine how this will go. You let yourself in then waiting for Alejandro to catch up with you again. He suddenly patting your back then ruffled your hair, immediately making you glare at him again. "Cute. I need to take a shower."

With that, he's taking his leave without waiting for you to replied back.

You let out yet another sigh as you prepare yourself to get back in your room and to think about sharing room with Ghost even if it's just for a week or so.

- - -

Words count : 1963.
With love, Seven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 13.6K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
20.3K 311 23
you moved to woodsboro after a giant tragedy struck your old town. your parents moved you away from all of that in hope to give you a better life. "...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC