ALWAYS YOU

By lieveliveslife

"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of... More

PROLOUGE
COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
1]"DREAMS & NIGHTMARES"
2]"LOVE & HEART BREAK"
3]"HATE & REALISATION"
4]"MEETING & DECISION....?"
5]"LIES & MISUNDERSTANDINGS"
6]" MARRIAGE & BLACKMAIL"
7]"HER REVENGE & HIS ABIDANCE
8]"FEELINGS & EAVESDROPPING"
9]"HER ACCEPTANCE &HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS "
10]"CUDDLES & CONFUSION"
11] "HUGS & BANTERS"
12] "PDA & DRAMA"
13]"KISSES & TICKLES"
14]" HIS TEASING &HER REQUEST "
15]"FEAR & FIGHT "
16]"COAXING &COOKING"
"PICTURISATION"
17] "STARS & ACTRESS"
18]"OFFICE &OBSESSION "
19] "RECEPTION & CLARIFICATION"
20]"KISS & SUSPICION "
21] "FACADE & HOPE"
22]"CELEBRATION & CONFESSION"
TEASER
"Trailer "
23 ]"HER LOVE & HIS DESIRES"
24] "WAR & ORGASM "
Alternate picturisation
25]"MANCHILD & GENTLEWOMAN "
26 ]"GREEDY &MISERY "
⚠️27]"KINKS &FANTASIES "
⚠️28]"WILD & WILDER"
⚠️29]"WEEK & WEAK"
"NEW CHARACTERS "
31]"ACCUSATIONS & TRUST "
32] "WARNING & CULPRIT"
VEER
33] "APOLOGY & WILL "
Teaser
34]"SILLY & PSYCHOTIC"
Important
⚠️35]"EGO & GO "
Spoiler
36 ]"RIVAL & FRIEND "
37]"DEFEND & BLURT"
38 ] "MOM & DAD"
39] "SUFFERING & TRAUMA "
40 ] "PERVERT & PRIORITY "
⚠️41 ] "WET & DRY "

⚠️30]"HAPPIEST & SHADY"

2.5K 110 33
By lieveliveslife

Abhimaan's pov :

My wild lil love is finally asleep...after blowing me at the sofa in the living room ...we went on to complete watching the movie

Later..I insisted to watch one more to keep her perverted mind at bay ....as per her suggestion ..we watched "To all the boys I have loved before "trilogy ...and ofc she started to make out with me at every kissing scene....

And about the movie .. I must say ...it's decent ..but that Peter guy waiting at that pool for his ex irked me...like wtf ....and I was rooting for that John fellow ...idk ..he reminded me of myself ...

When I said that to my wife ...she looked me ..proceeded to give me a soft kiss...whispering ..."But ur love was never one sided ...it's just that u didn't know ..u r ,were and always be ur jaans world "

That made me smile as...then she changed the topic to lighten up the mood saying...."Btw..about the movie ...love isnt about choosing the guy who is perfect ...it's about willing to accept ur partner though he is imperfect and working together to balance both of ur imperfections"

She went on "she knew he did few things which are questionable ....but nevertheless..she still chose to risk it all by choosing him because she loved him she decided to let go of his past mistakes ..this happens in real life too ..for instance take me ...when u lied about marrying me for revenge ...and I didn't know about Ayaan's true colours...I couldn't just unlove u..though u tried to portray Ayaan's doings as urs...if it was Ayaan there ..It would have been different "

That made my heart flutter...she loved me all through the shit I have put her through ...my wife ...fuckk....I love her so much ...my love for her seems to be growing by every single breath I take ..

.

I just smiled at her ...and this time....I kissed her ...after watching the movie ...we both played ludo ..and also jhenga after that ...and atlast ..her wildness woke up again she came into my lap and began grinding me ...and one thing led to other ..and we ended up on the bed in 69 position as I refused to penetrate her ...

It went for about an hour ...then she seemed to be drained out as she came up and cuddled me to sleep not before wishing me "Happy Birthday Husband "

I replied "it's the happiest Birthday wife "making her smile softly with closed eyes making me understand that she listened it ...

And having cum many times in that mouth of hers ...I am feeling sleepy too ...as it's already past 11 ...

But still there is this uneasy feeling ....I was never happy in my life ...and when I'm finally happy ...I am scared ...scared that ...something might happen to destroy this happiness ...our happiness ...

I used to always neglect my feelings ...my happiness ...and only consider my Jaan's happiness ...but now ...I'm selfish ...I want to be happy too....

Because ...my Wife told me...."I'm both her world and happiness " she revealed that she can truly be happy ...when I'm happy ..so...I wont fight for her anymore....I will fight for "us"

As I'm still in my thoughts ....I got a phone call ...it's from veer....I took it after laying my wife slowly on the bed to not disturb her beauty sleep

"Yeah veer "

"Sir ...sorry to disturb u at this time ..but I was waiting for ur birthday to be completed so as to deliver u this matter....and now that it's 12 o clock....I think ...I shouldnt delay it anymore "

"Get to point veer"I am impatient

"U asked me to keep an eye on Ayaan ...and his whereabouts ...so I employed a Personal investigator for this purpose .."

"Ok...?"

"He called me yesterday night to tell me that ..Ayaan's start up ...had attracted major investments from our rival companies of Raichands and Singhanias ...making them part of the Board members "

"But Raichand's wont usually do that ...that too without any profit ...he wouldn't even buy a candy ..why would he merge with his start up ...I dont think it was doing well ..given the fact that he is at hospital for these months ?"

"Yes sir u are right ...the spy u asked me to plant in that company told me that ...they window dressed the accounts and showed the company in false profits ...making it seem that the company is financially stable "

"But is Aditya Raichand stupid enough to be manipulated by this bastard ?"I pondered

"He isn't ...?"

"I think there's more to read on this situation ...employ another Personal Investigator (PI) to decode their dynamics..so that I can understand if it's what I think it is  "

"Ok sir ...and our spy in that company told me that Ayaan had a clash with Kabir Singhania becoz apparently he got to know about the window dressing and false reports ...but later they signed a deal of Non Disclosure Agreement in return of some information "

"Well...?"I trailed off

"That means .."he started

"He did have some information to bribe Kabir ...."

"The information which u asked one our employees Amir to reveal it to Ayaan? "Veer questioned

That made me smirk "so....every thing is going according to our plan "

"Now we have to wait for the things to play out slowly ...one .by.one "I can here veers smirk through the phone ...

"Oh...it will...we will have so much fun watching him crumble "I gritted

"And sir ..Ayaan,Mr and Mrs .Rajvansh along with Mrs.Nalini Rajvansh ...went to some place in the outskirts of the city ...which seemed a bit shady according to our PI "

"Shady ?" I questioned the meaning

"Yes sir ...they didn't go to ur guruji as they claimed ...they went to some prohibited area ...our PI last msged me about it ...but I couldn't get a hold of him...since then "he revealed .

"Try to reach him ASAP and collect information about that area ..and also about the PPL they met ...and report to me "I ordered him.

"Sure sir "he said before cutting the call ...

My head is throbbing thinking about all of this ...

I slowly made my way to the bed to look at my peacefully sleeping wife....hugging my
Pillow ...I smiled at her and removed the pillow from her clutch ..replacing it and finally reached my home ...her arms ...

I have many things to deal with in the morning ...once we go back ...right now ...I have to enjoy the solace of her arms ..

Amara's pov :

As I felt the sunrays hitting my eyes ...I slowly opened them to look at my surroundings only to be blessed with the scenery of my husbands cute sleeping face ...

I smiled with my eyes half open ...as I cuddled closer to him....

Suddenly I remembered something and I smirked ...

I slowly yet successfully got out of his clutch and crawled to the end of the bed towards his legs

I straddled his naked form

⚠️Mature content ahead :

And then I took his morning wood into my hands and placed a soft kiss to the tip of his cock

Then I slowly swirled my tongue over the head of his cock and poked my tongue out to lick a stripe from the bottom of his shaft to the head of his cock ...making him shuffle in his sleep....I continued my work placing his cock inside my warm mouth and began bobbing my head up and down in a rhythm...a rhythm that I found yesterday .....that pleasured him....as he let out some soft moans still in his sleep while a cute frown adorned his forehead .

..

I repeatedly bobbed my head on his cock ...while deep throating him....yes...I practised so much yesterday ...and learnt to deepthroat ... While controlling my gag reflex

Practice makes a woman perfect too...as I used my tongue along my movements ...he slowly began to gain consciousness

He finally opened his eyes suddenly in shock and lifted his head a little ...and looked straight into my eyes making me smirk with his cock still stuffing my throat ...as I stopped my movements

His eyes turned dark and his jaw sharp as fuck ...as he gritted his teeth...his palm made his way into my hair ..and fisting it making me hiss on his cock ...

He laid his head back on the pillow "DONT .FUCKING .STOP and touch urself along with it "he gritted as he began throatfucking me without any mercy ..making tears roll down my eyes and saliva drop down my chin as he brutally used my throat for his pleasure all while moaning and groaning while I multi tasked and began rubbing my clit pleasuring both him and myself ..

I let out moans around his cock as I rubbed my clit ..and felt it twitch in my mouth and he moaned "FUCK !!!Baby. ...keep doing that ...yeah...??"

I hmmed around his cock and smirked as I felt it twitch again ..."fuck yesss!!!!"I heard him....

I sped my movements both on his cock and my clit as I felt myself getting closer....I couldn't hold it in anymore as I came reaching my high and moaning loudly around him ...

he seemed to understand as he too went along to fist my hair to bob my head faster around his cock ...and finally came deep in my throat ...

He came so much that some of it dripped down my chin ...making me look slutty ...

I slowly sat up on the bed as I found him looking at me with a hard gaze....I smiled "good morning husband "

And then I began to scoop his cum that had flown down my chin with my index finger and middle finger that is already coated with my cum as I rubbed my clit and proceeded to lick the mixture of his cum and mine sensually while maintaining eye contact with him...making him utter "fuck !"

The next thing I knew is that I was pulled onto the bed by him and his lips crashed onto mine for a hungry kiss as he began biting onto my lips and sucking my tongue as if he had been starving

I pushed him a Lil and moved back covering my mouth "morning breath!! "

"I don't fucking care "he replied as he pulled me to him again removing my palm that was on my mouth and began assaulting my lips again ...

I gave up finally and matched his pace and began sucking on his lips

Then suddenly my phone rang breaking our passionate moment ...and bringing us back to the world ...

It's Priya maa ...I took the call

"Yeah maa"

"A-Amara (sobs )...

********************************************

So thats all about this chapter

What's Abhimaan's plan?

What did veer mean by shady place ?

Why did u think Priya Rajvansh called
Amara ?

Their views about "To All the Boys I Have loved Before "?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 11.4K 31
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
2.1M 173K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
Lotus among the Roses By Devi

Historical Fiction

11.3K 625 32
'I cried that night.....so much that it numbed me to my core' Padmini sobbed hard. Her life came crashing down at her when she found that her husband...
394K 21.9K 76
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...