[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

By yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 74

27 0 0
By yoonimap

Xing Biao lowered the volume of the TV for fear of disturbing Su Mo and giving him an excuse to continue working overtime. His eyes widened, and he looked at his watch after a while. It was half past nine. Go in and give him a glass of water.

  It's half past ten. Let's go into the house and give him some fruit.

  At half past eleven, Xing Biao had a spiky growth on his buttocks and couldn't sit still. I was afraid that Su Mo would be disobedient when the time came. Quietly, he went in and saw Su Mo still busy with his head down. Xing Biao simply walked to the bookshelf and looked for a book to read. He remembered that he bought a few Playboy magazines. He could pass the time by looking at pictures for half an hour. It's a pity that the books in the two bookcases include international law, various laws and regulations, regulations, annotations, biographies of celebrities, prose and poetry, but I can't find a book with a bit of color.

  I had no choice but to take a book of legal annotations and read it a few times, but I didn't understand any of it. On the contrary, I felt dizzy.

  Within five minutes, his eyeballs started to shudder together and his eyelids became heavy. Sure enough, he was not born to read, and he felt sleepy whenever he read. Stretched. Walking behind Su Mo, Su Mo was nearing the end and pressed save. He twisted his neck. Take a deep breath.

  "Done?"

  "Yes, we finally got out."

  Xing Biao saw Su Mo twisting his neck. He probably had shoulder pain, so he quickly squeezed his shoulder diligently. Relax your muscles.

  "Then let's sleep."

  Su Mo prepared this and put all the information together. He picked up the confession that Xing Biao gave him and looked at the time. There were still twenty-five minutes, enough for him to finish reading the information and get to the beginning.

  "Wait a minute."

  "There's no rush for this."

  "As long as the police end the trial, I will file a lawsuit and open the court as soon as possible. I will be relieved to send this bastard to jail."

  "Daughter-in-law, I won the lawsuit and I will celebrate for you. My wife is so talented."

  "Cui Xun is ready to go. I'll look at the information. You go and wait for me outside."

  The pinch on his shoulders was quite comfortable, but it made it difficult for him to concentrate on his work.

  "There are only twenty minutes left. Stop looking and go. Go to sleep."

  "A little hungry."

  "Are you hungry? Come on, wait while I get you something to eat."

  Once again, Su Mo successfully pushed Xing Biao away and went to the kitchen without knowing what to incite. Su Mo quickly read the information, and when the countdown timer alarm sounded, he decisively saved the information quickly. Who knows if the gangster would dare to come out and unplug the power directly.

  He brought a bowl of small dumplings, which he had brought back to Su Mo from his mother-in-law's place today. Su Mo had been busy. Xing Biao felt that he would not go to his mother-in-law's place after getting married. Isn't this typical of a wife who forgets her mother-in-law? I went back to report work to my mother-in-law, saying what Su Mo has been doing these days, he is quite used to life, the couple feels very good, they still had lunch there, the mother must click on her son, and Su Mo can't leave. He didn't go home for dinner. He simply froze the dumplings. When Xing Biao came home, he could eat them whenever he wanted and boil them directly in the water.

  No, I cooked two bowls.

  Smelling the aroma of dumplings, Su Mo felt really hungry and ate his midnight snack in big bites.

  Finally, I can go to bed early today. After eating, I hug my wife to sleep. It's so beautiful.

  When Su Mo was in court, Xing Biao paid more attention to it than anything else. He picked out a dark suit in advance and dressed up in a formal and solemn way. He helped carry the milk while watching Su Mo tie his tie.

  "Don't be nervous. It's your first time. Even if there are many people, you are still a cabbage. This is with the prosecutor's office. They don't have many eloquent people. I believe you can win. Even if you can't win, it's okay."

  "Can you say something nice?"

  "Daughter-in-law, come on!"

  He made a fist-clenching gesture. idiot.

  Su Mo took the milk and took a sip.

  "Daughter-in-law, I will wait for you at the gate. The court will be held in the morning, and I will take you to eat delicious food at noon. In the afternoon we will go back to my mother-in-law's house. In the evening I will take you to listen to singing."

  He wanted to reward Su Mo. If he won, he would celebrate, and if he lost, he would comfort him. Anyway, he couldn't make his wife feel bad.

  "Don't wait for me at the gate. Go to the security company and supervise the management of those people. By the way, find some good coaches to train your skills. Only with excellent skills can you have the best reputation."

  "I know, I know, don't worry about this, just drink the milk quickly."

  Su Mo looked at the time, drank the milk quickly, and walked out with the information. When Xing Biao put on his shoes and stood up, he kissed him on the mouth. Touch his face.

  "Daughter-in-law, I know you are the best."

  Su Mo smiled. Turn around and go to your own battlefield.

  He was well prepared for the first court session, and he believed that he would win the first battle.

  The court started at nine o'clock in the morning. The court was already full of people. Cui Xun came. He only cheered for Su Mo. There were also some police officers. Xing Biao also slipped in. Su Mo refused to let him come, but this was Su Mo's first time. The court session was of great significance. He wanted to witness Su Mo at any time, and especially wanted to see him talk in court and render the other lawyer speechless. How embarrassing that would be.

  He chose a corner seat and sat down, which was not easy for Su Mo to find.

  "The plaintiff stayed at the gate of the community for a while. I want to ask the witness, did you call when you saw him?"

  Su Mo asked the community security guard.

  The community security guard shook his head.

  "No call."

  "Then, what did you do after you drove the plaintiff away?"

  "I told you that day, I went to the toilet. I came back in three or four minutes."

  "Then what."

  "Then the call came and I saw him walking down the road."

  Su Mo nodded and calmly showed the inquiry transcript in his hand.

  "The interrogation record at the time also asked the same question. However, the public security agency's judgment at that time was that no one saw what the plaintiff was doing in these three or four minutes. Based on this judgment, the plaintiff took advantage of this time to go upstairs and kill the deceased. Kill. However, there is a factor. There was a power outage and the deceased lived on the eighth floor. Could he run up the stairs in these few minutes, kill the deceased, and then run down again? Without taking the elevator, who could Can it have this speed?"

  There were several police officers present in the courtroom, who were probably in charge of the trial. When they heard this, they collectively clapped their heads. Damn, I ignored this detail. This is an important link, the six crucial links of Dianxiaxing. Why didn't they take this issue into consideration? After thinking about it carefully, many doubts came to the surface. What seemed to be coincidences were actually their initial assumptions. They seemed to solve the case perfectly, but this time they may have made a mistake.

  The people in the courtroom also started talking to each other. This lawyer got to the point straight to the point, sharp and bloody.

  Xing Biao smiled so hard that his mouth almost went to the back of his head. He wanted to push the person next to him and tell him, oh, then my wife, my wife is handsome, my wife is eloquent, my wife studies law. Doctor, you are getting wiser. That's awesome.

  The people below chatted and whispered, which made Su Mo calmer. Not affected at all.

  Picked up another disk.

  "Here is the video taken by the camera of the store facing the street after the call was made. It can clearly show the time at that time. He really left along the road."

  "According to the testimony of witnesses at the time, the neighbors heard the quarrel, and because of the power outage, the neighbors were looking for flashlights in the living room. At that time, they also heard the cry of the deceased. This is enough to prove that the deceased was not dead at the time. After the call, the neighbors went out for something, Only then did I find that the door next door was open and the deceased was dead in the living room, so I called the police. The combination of these two points is enough to prove that my client had no time to commit the crime. When the deceased died, he was already downstairs, and the murderer was someone else. ."

  "The murder weapon was not found. It is really rude to conclude the case just based on coincidences like these. I ask the court to give my client a clean slate."

  Nice job! Seize the smallest details and launch a powerful counterattack.

  The staff of the procuratorate began to panic and exchanged opinions.

  The police interrogating this case couldn't sit still, and several people stood up in a hurry. This case was not as simple as imagined, and the murderer must be someone else.

  On the eighth floor, when there is no elevator, it takes four or five minutes for people to go up and down. That's not Liu Xiang, that's not Robert, and he doesn't have that speed.

  The judge adjourned the court and pronounced the verdict after hearing the hearing.

  Xing Biaochi didn't want to hug and kiss his wife, but his wife said she wouldn't let him go. He had an idea in his mind and looked happily at Su Mo who followed Cui Xun outside to smoke, whistling and leaving through the other door. Su Mo is determined to win this trial.

  Su Mo went outside to smoke and smiled lightly. Cui Xun gave him a thumbs up. Well done, Su Mo, he was so thoughtful that he was able to overturn the case when he found such a small loophole.

  "I said I was sure I could win this time."

  "Su Mo, I think bringing you to my law firm is my wisest choice."

  Su Mo smiled. No words were spoken. "I thought you would be nervous. After all, it was the first court session. When I came down from the court for the first time, my legs were shaking and my feet were so weak. I have done countless mock trials in college. They were simulations and real swords. If there is a real gun, let's talk about it separately. Every word you say is related to the fate of the client. The pressure is so great. So many people are watching you. This is the battlefield of lawyers. Your opponents are equally good. , I don't know from which aspect he attacks you. How you answer the questions he throws is very important. Be clear-minded and articulate. I thought you don't like to talk much at ordinary times, and you don't like to talk in court either. I really didn't expect that every word you said left the other person speechless."

  "It's better not to say useless nonsense.

  Cui Zhu relaxed and leaned against the bar, looking at Su Mo with a smile.

  "I know in my heart that 80% of the cases will be sent back for retrial."

  "If he is sent back for a retrial, I am confident that he will be released in court. That would be the biggest victory."

  "If he is acquitted, Su Mo, I will hold a celebration party for you at the Hilton Hotel."

  Cui Xun patted Su Mo on the shoulder. He believed that Su Mo had the ability to release the suspect in court. Su Mo smiled. He had been preparing for a long time, but if he couldn't win, then he would really be an idiot.

  The court will resume in half an hour. The president of the court pronounced the verdict. Everyone is waiting for the results.

  "Send it to the first-instance unit, investigate and collect evidence again, and try it again."

  What does this mean? Victory. The first instance dismissed the case and the second instance tried it again. Su Mo turned the case over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 71.4K 22
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
86.7K 1.8K 109
Divorce is so Difficult [Entertainment Circle] Author: Jiuxin Wan Description Once Shao Qin passed through the book , he became the...
5.4K 129 32
Pampered Author: One after another and light Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-04-18 Latest: Chapter 66 Extra Story - Office Routine BL finished...
59.6K 2.2K 80
Everyone is their own individual, free to practice any religion they want, and free to spread the truth about a certain religion, famously known as t...