School Love 🔞🔞 ( Jk FF )

Oleh Priyasumbria4

He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fel... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
😭😭😭
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32 🔞
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 24

4.6K 76 73
Oleh Priyasumbria4

" Come on , unbutton my pants" jungkook said smirking as he moved off her and stood on the bed balancing himself on his knees.

She hurriedly obeyed him as she looked at him innocently but she is not innocent at all at this point. She slowly lifted her body and sit in front of him on her knees. She lifted her hand as she brushed it on his hard chest and abs intentionally making him groan as he throws his head back.

His moans and groans are arising something inside her and she wants to listen to them all night long. She slowly traced her hand more down as it comes in contact with his clothed length and he held her waist tightly to prevent himself from falling.

JK : " do it fast " he said getting impatient as he was breathing heavily already.

She gulped as she started doing her job . She unbuttoned his pants successfully as she slowly pulled the zipper of his pants down . She then looked at him and he was already looking at her. He gave her a warm smile and she started sliding his pants down. His underwear came in view and when she slide the pants more down , she saw a very huge tent in his underwear she she started feeling something inside her tummy just by looking at that huge tent.

He is soo big . How does he carry such a huge weapon inside his pants all the time. Didn't it hurt him. It must be heavy. Poor girl was thinking soo many things while focusing on his hard dick.

He then stood as she got out of her thoughts. He then helped her to remove his pants fully and throws them on the floor and again attached on her.

He again made her lay on the bed and spread her legs wide balancing himself between them . His clothed dick came in contact with her clothed pussy and she arced her back to press herself more against him.

" Don't do this orelse i will come undone" he groaned as he felt her rubbing herself more against him and it was making him more hard.

"I w_ant you... please " she moaned as he felt herself getting impatient as well. She just wants him as soon as possible because there is something inside her lower belly that wants to come out really bad and she was feeling like her pussy will blast if that didn't come out.

JK : " you will get me soon and there is no doubt in it " he said as he dugged his face into her neck and started sucking on the dark hickey he made earlier as he knows it's her sweet spot.

She Hissed and moaned at the same time feeling burning sensation on that spot and pleasure at the same time. " Jung..kook ahhhh "

" You love it when I suck here " he said as he bit there mercilessly .

She gasped and parted her lips as she felt some liquid flowing from there " ahhhh " she Hissed painfully and he licked that spot cleaning all the blood droplets that were coming off there.

He then looked at the hickey satisfiedly. It will stay on her neck for atleast one month and he is feeling so proud of himself.

He again attacked on her lips and started sucking her harshly as she wrapped her legs around his torso pulling his lower body as close as possible making him moan too .

He then left her lips and started going down . He licked her tummy while looking at her face. She was arcing her back and her eyes were closed and she was shuddering with every lick. He goes more down and he put his tongue inside her navel and started sucking, licking and biting.

He goes more down as he held the waistband of her pajama and made her lift her hips a little and pulled it down throwing it on his clothes. She is all naked now in front of his hungry eyes but she doesn't care anymore. He has seen her naked before as well. She was breathing heavily as her pussy was clenching hard and her clit was throbbing for attention.

Meanwhile jungkook looked at her from head to toe as he licked his lips looking at her tempting body. He then spread her legs as he brought his face near her pussy and she shuddered when she felt his hot breathe hitting her wet pussy.

Jungkook's eyes got blessed once again looking at her small pussy. It's so small and pink and was all soaked wet. He can see stings of her juice were attached with her thighs making her lower all messed. He brought his face near her pussy and give it a long lick tasting her sweet juice and she was about to moan loudly but she put her palm on her mouth to prevent herself from moaning loudly as she doesn't want to wake her parents up like the last time .

Jungkook hummed as he tasted her sweet pussy and started licking her clit slowly. Her pussy lips are already open because he was spreading her legs wide.

Meanwhile she arced her back as she finally got what she had wanted but jungkook held her waist and pulled her down. She felt her body getting numb because of pleasure. She was moaning while throwing her head left and right " jungkook....fast... please" she said as she felt her relase near and jungkook looked at her face still licking her hard clid slowly. He understood that she is near but he doesn't want her to come so soon. He wants to make her more wet and cum on his dick tonight. His own dick was breathing slowly as it was ready to blast anytime soon but he was controlling himself very well. He wants to take everything slowly as he doesn't want to make any mistake today.

He left her pussy and hovered over her again making her look at him in disbelief but he attached his lips with hers making her taste herself.

Meanwhile she tasted herself for the first time " he said last time that I taste sweet but it's weird" she thought to herself.

Jungkook was kissing her while sucking her tongue and biting it as he slides his hand down and she moaned into his mouth and clenched her thighs when he started stroking her clit with his first two fingers. He started shaking it with fast speed " open your legs wide" he said breathing heavily as his fingers were moving so fast that the bed started shaking.

Meanwhile she rolled her eyes back and she moaned into his mouth and opened her legs wide. He hummed in her mouth as he found her so lost in pleasure and taking the chance he pushed his two fingers inside her pussy making her open her eyes wide and moan painfully into his mouth feeling burning sensation inside her pussy.

He left her mouth as he found her getting calm a little now as he whispered" it will be fine " softly and pecked her forehead. She nodded and he pulled his fingers out slowly and thrusted back slowly stretching her pussy.

Meanwhile she closed her eyes tightly as she Hissed when he pulled his fingers out. He was doing it so slowly but it was still hurting her as it's her first time taking something inside her pussy.

He again pulled his fingers out and thrust back slowly as he was admiring her face. Poor girl was hissing with every thrust. He continued his slow thrusts a few times.

And without her knowing she moaned as her pussy is stretched open a bit now and he found her enjoying this now so he increased his pace.

He started thrusting his fingers harshly with a fast speed as he himself groaned feeling her clenching on his fingers.

Meanwhile she moaned and clenched her pussy when she felt his fingers touching a spot inside her pussy that made her roll her eyes back and arc her back.

He knew that he found her spot as he hitted it continuously making her moan " jun..gkook...mmmmm.....here.......ahhhhhh"

" You want me to hit here " he said as he hit her spot harshly while thrusting his fingers and she nodded her head " yes..sss .... please" he moaned and arced her back more feelings herself near .

He knew she is near as she was clenching her pussy hard making his dick lose control. He opened his fingers inside her pussy to stretch her more as he himself can't control now.

He thrusts his fingers hard for few times as he pulled them out when he felt her about to cum. He doesn't want to disappoint her but he wants her to cum on his dick tonight.

She  looked at him with angry expression now and he chuckled looking at her . He knows she is frustrated as he stopped her from cumming two times but he will make her worth it.

His fingers were all wet by now and he looked down her pussy and found it so wet that the bedsheet under her has become wet also . He was satisfied, he then looked at her hole from nearly and it was a little open now.

JK : " cupcake, i can't control now " he said as he removed his underwear and finally freed his member that was dying inside his underwear.

Meanwhile yn balanced her body on her elbows as she started drolling over his dick shamelessly. She isn't shy because she has taken it inside her mouth so what's the matter of getting shy.

" Don't worry cupcake, you are going to get it now" He said and started pumping his dick as his precum was dripping on the bedsheet and she was looking at it shamelessly. He then come near her as she again layed on the bed. " Don't be nervous, just loose your body and don't stop breathing" he comforted her as he pecked her whole face.

She started feeling nervous now but she wants to do this for him and she will bear everything for him. She took a deep breath and nodded.

He gave her a warm smile as he pecked her lips and goes down. He held her both legs as he folded them and lift them before spreading them wide.

He came between her legs as he wrapped her legs around his torso securily to prevent her from kicking him. " It's going to hurt a little, don't scream okay . I will be gentle" she nodded.

He held his dick in his one hand as he stroked it few times and started rubbing it on her clit. She arced her back as it was so warm and giving her more pleasure than his fingers.

He rubbed it few times on her clit while looking down . He started sliding it up and down her pussy and groaned softly making her moan too. It was slipping soo easily on her pussy and was making wet sounds.

He then spit on his palm as he rubbed his saliava on his dick to make it slip easily. Yn is already so wet but he wants to make his dick a little sloppy too so it will be more easy to slide it inside her.

He isn't wearing any condom because he doesn't has condom with him now but he will pull out of her so there is no problem . He is expert in pulling out .

He positioned his dick on her hole as he held her waist and pulled her more closer. " I'm going in " he said as he gave her a hard thrust and his tip went in.

Meanwhile she screamed covering her mouth as she felt sharp pain down there. It was just his tip and she felt that she will faint if his dick goes more  inside her. She started wiggling trying to free herself " ahhh ..... It's hurting, leave ...me " she said as a sob left her mouth.

But jungkook was holding her so tight . He was holding her waist tightly" not today " he said as he groaned feeling his dick throbbing to go inside her. He throws his head back as he thrusts again more harder this time and groaned"arghhhh" as he went half inside her.

She put her fingers inside her mouth to prevent herself from screaming as tears started building inside her eyes. She moaned painfully" Jung ..kook please....pull it out ahhhh " she sobbed slowly" it's hurting " she said as she felt her pussy tearing apart.

He felt bad for her but he can't do anything. He started rubbing her tummy as she was sobbing lightly while crying" cupcake, please ahhhh ..." He groaned as he felt her clenching around his dick. " Cupcake, i promise the pain will fade away soon " he said still rubbing her tummy making her calm down a little " loose your body cupcake, and breathe please " he said and she nodded painfully. She took a deep breath and held his arms and pulled him close making him lay on her as she hugged him tightly while sobbing into his neck.

Meanwhile he pulled his dick out a little a gave her a hard thrust going all in as he groaned loudly " ahhhhh.... Fuck sooo tight . My dick will blast" he groaned and she screamed into his neck feeling her pussy ripped open fully.

He didn't move for some time as he let her adjust to his length and when he found her calming down a little. He lifted his head up " can I move " he asked as it was getting difficult for him to stay inside her without moving and she nodded weakly.

He pecked her whole face and she again hugged him burying her face into his neck .

Meanwhile he pulled his dick out soo slowly till the tip and inserted it back making her cry into his neck.

" It will be good, my cupcake" he said and again pulled out his dick till the tip and thrusts back soo slowly. He was trying to go as gentle as possible but it was difficult for him too. " You are doing so good my baby" he said softly as he again pulled out and thrusted back slowly.

Meanwhile she was moaning painfully with every thrust. It was feeling like someone is inserting a knife inside her pussy. She was feeling soo much pain down there but she is holding herself for him. She bit his neck harshly as he again pulled out slowly and thrusted back and he hissed with pain but didn't stop her.

He continued with his slow thrusts for some time and then he heard her first moan of pleasure " ahhhh..... jungkook" she moaned and he understood that she is now adjusted to his length.

He lifted himself up as he looked at her face . Her eyes were rolled back. He smirked as he pulled his dick out and thrusted back hard making her moan loudly and arc her back.

He then held her waist tightly to keep her steady and started thrusting fast while groaning at her tightness. He has never Fucked a pussy so tight as hers. She is becoming his new addiction now. He doesn't think that any other pussy will be able to satisfy him now.

He started thrusting hard throwing his head back as she started moaning loudly. With every thrust she was feeling like floating on cloud nine. He is so good his dick is soo good. It was hitting her hard and deep making her forget the little pain she is still feeling and focus on the pleasure he is giving. " Jungkook.....fast.....ahhhh " she moaned she wants him to go more fast . It's her first time and he was making her feel soo good. He was giving her soo much pleasure that she never felt before and she wants this pleasure now everday.

" You want me to go hard " he said as he started thrusting her hard " your pussy will tear apart fully, cupcake then don't blame me " he said as he pulled his dick till the tip and thrusted back so hard that she screamed with pleasure and arced her back. Tears of pleasure were rolling down her cheeks and she was moaning with every thrust.

" Look, I have already teared your pussy, my dick is all covered with your blood ahhhh " he groaned as he looked down where his dick was drilling and it was all covered with her blood, even her pussy and thighs were all stained with her blood. " I broke your virginity and I m gonna fuck you every night now. I will take your pussy every night and make your tight pussy loose , cupcake" he said and she turned on ever more hearing him talking so dirty. That she screamed loudly while moving her head left and right with pleasure holding the bedsheet tightly.

" Ahhh ... Fuck.. don't moan so loud baby... If your father hears he will beat my ass up " he said thrusting her hard and she lowered down her moans a little.

" Get on your fours " he said as he pulled out but she layed there confused as she doesn't know this position.

He jerked his dick as he groaned impatiently looking at there laying confused. He held her waist and flipped her over making her lay on her stomach. He then spanked her ass making her gasp and her ass cheeks to shake . He then lifted her ass in air impatiently and dugged her face into bedsheet more " stay like this " he said as he got behind her and held his dick and thrusted inside her from the back.

She screamed as she felt his dick going more deep inside her in this position. He groaned as he throws his head back and held her waist to keep her steady as he started drilling her at an animalistic speed.

Meanwhile she screamed as she felt him hitting that spot continuously in this position and she felt the familiar knot forming inside her tummy. " Jun.   Ko..ahh...I'm ...mmmm...ahhhh ....  Close" she managed to speak as she was moaning with every thrust.

" Cum on my dick" he said painting heavily as his forehead was all covered with sweat by now. He held her throat with one hand digging her face more into the bedsheet and arcing her waist more and started drilling her roughly as he felt his own dick twitching . He is near too.

" Jungko....ahhhh " she moaned as she felt herself about to cum and he hummed and fucked her more harshly.

" Cum ahhhh ... Cupcake, give my dick your juice" he said as he groaned feeling his thrusts getting sloppy too.

And with a last hard thrust yn came all over his dick while painting heavily. She was about to drop on the bed but he held her " just ....ahhhh ..... A bit more , cupcake . I'm here ...ahhh .." he groaned as he was struggling to pull himself out.

Just one more thrust and I will pull out he said to himself. He was near and about to explode but her pussy is not leaving his dick.she was clenching her pussy unconsciously it difficult for him to pull out .

" Yn...don't fucking clench ahhhh " and before he does something he came inside her. He shoot all his seeds inside her panting heavily as he dropped his body on hers making her lay on the bed on her stomach and moan at the warm feeling of his cum shooting inside her.

He thrusts his dick slowly to unload himself completely as he pulled his dick out slowly and laid beside her. " Oh God what did I do " he cursed himself. He is supposed to pull out but he couldn't. She made it so difficult for him to pull out. " I'll use condom for now on but please god save me this time  " he said to himself as he turned his attention to his cupcake who was painting heavily.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close and hugged her tightly " did you enjoy?" he said as he kissed her forehead and she nodded while burning her face into his neck as she hugged him tightly feeling her lower body all numb.

JK : " when did you get your periods last time , cupcake" he asked softly while rubbing her back .

" A week ago " she whispered weakly and he hummed.

JK : " cupcake, you know I cum inside you " he said softly as he was feeling worried now. But If she gets pragnent . But he got no response so he lifted her face softly and she was already asleep. " Just pray that nothing bad will happen" he said as he again hugged her kissed her forehead softly.

He then checked the time it was 3 am . He still has 2 hours to go back. He closed his eyes then he found her moving uncomfortably .

He got up from the bed and went into the bathroom as he brought a wet towel and started cleaning her. His cum was dripping out of her pussy and her pussy was so swollen. He gently cleaned her and went to bathroom again as he placed the dirty towel there before cleaning himself up.

He wears his clothes and made her wear hers and lay beside her hugging her tightly. He admired her face she was sleeping peacefully now while snoring softly. He chuckled and pulled her on himself and made her sleep on his chest while rubbing her back. Soon he also slept in this position.

...................

I love sleeping on my husband 's chest but he doesn't let me 😭 he says I'm heavy and he will get crush under me 😭 ( my weight is only 45 ) .

Btw how was the chapter 🌚...

Don't forget to vote 💜💜

I'll update soon , till then bye bye 💞💜

Love you soooo muchhh 💜💜💜💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.9K 3K 29
(Heads up!!! The chapters are jumbled up to chapter 11... I don't know what happened but, yeah... 😅 Please check the chapters to be sure. Thank you...
58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
60 18 17
This story is about an 18 yr old girl who feel lost and broken. She had once felt complete when she was with her cousin and her friends. Then at the...
1.1K 49 16
✰ hello ✰ You moved from Tokyo, a large city, to a small town hours away from Tokyo. You left your life all behind there and started a new one here. ...