And Still S2 | Rhea Ripley...

By HJaneRipley

THIS IS SEASON 2, if you have not read season 1, i extremely recommend you do, as things will not make sense... More

1 | Egomaniacs & Pinky Promises
2 | Choking & Churros
3 | Bad Dates & DM's
4 | Flochet & Fucking Around
5 | Disconnected & Stubborn
6 | Preciosa & Stupidity
7 | Jade & Ruin
8 | Deja Vu & Hurt
9 | X's & Psychos
10 | Privileges & Funerals
11 | Great Sex & Steel Chairs
12 | Concussions & Group Chats
13 | Sexting & Flo Is Always On Top
14 | Self-Care & Compliments
15 | Want & Care
16 | Love & Stories
17 | Past Lovers & Brats
18 | Rage Incarnate & Manhandle Slams
20 | Blondes & Latina Heats
21 | Mami Time & Ex's
22 | Bite, Chew, Spit & Mine
23 | Disgust & Dedications
24 | Snitches & 7 out of 28
25 | Unsatisfied & 12 out of 28
26 | Too Spicy & 17 out of 28
27 | Trust & 28 out of 28
28 | Drugs & Nothing
29 | Vacate & Suffocate
30 | Accomplishments & Her
31 | FOMO & Foursomes
32 | Love & Good Mornings
33 | Scraps & Inexperience
34 | Threats & Boyfriends
35 | Slaps & Heart Attacks
36 | Stubborn & Louder
37 | Apologies & Piercings
38 | Revenge Tour & Secrets
39 | Neglect & Bandanas
40 | Rallies & Break(er)
41| Band-Aids & Vanilla
42 | PT's & Dying
43 | Kings & Bitches
44 | Girls & Fetishes
45 | Drunk & Even
46 | Amor & Crazy
47 | Cute & Compensating
48 | Demons & Hard-Ons
49 | Daddy's & Lilacs
50 | Regret & Counting
51 | Blessing & Familiar
52 | Polaroids & Vulnerabilities
53 | Mistakes & Us
54 | Sanity & Safety
55 | Revenge & Overbearing
56 | Victim & Anxiety
57 | Pointless & Worthy
58 | Love & Blood
59 | Silk & Leather
60 | Heal & Grow
61 | Lesbian & Badass
62 | Face & Checks
63 | Scary & Nasty
64 | Birthday & Desperate
65 | Colour & Ride
66 | Sit & Enjoy
67 | Suck & Swallow
68 | Always & Still

19 | Corruption & Built For Missionary

2.5K 77 234
By HJaneRipley

FLORENCE

"You have until I count down from three to get in this ring, Florence." Rhea growled from the ring, pacing like an animal. Waiting for me to come in. "Three."

I swallowed that lump in my throat down. "Rhea..." I started. I wasn't going to wrestle her... She knows I can't wrestle. Not with her. Keeping up with her in anyway. "Rhea, I don't want to wrestle. I can't and don't know how-"

"Two." Rhea ignored me.

I cleared my throat and put my arms out in stress. I couldn't believe she wanted me to get in the ring. She once got extremely angry at me for just getting onto the second rope. "Can we go home, Rhea? You know I can wrestle..." I shrug. "I don't know why you'd want to even-"

"One..."

Damnit.

"Baby, please." My voice was soft and gentle. "Can we talk?"

That didn't even affect Rhea. Her lips tightened. "Zero." She took a step towards me-

"Alright." I let out a breathe and put my hands out, stopping her. I crawled up to the ring and stood on the outside of the ropes. Peering back to Rhea who was still in the one spot, watching me. Mouth parted and eyes intense, like she was coming up with a hundred ways she was going to brutalise me.

I slowly stepped into the ring, and kept against the ropes as I looked at her. "Now what?" I asked quietly. Hand on the top rope.

Rhea looked at my hand still on the ropes. "What? Don't trust me?"

"I do." I nod.

"Then you know what you need to say if you wanna stop, Florence." Her eyes deepened, and this demonic, evil, smirking look came on here face. She moved and sort of began circling me. Eyeing me up and completely back down.

She got closer and I automatically moved, too, circling, wondering why she just reminded me of my safe word right now...

She wasn't going to...

She stopped moving and raised her chin confidently.

I was in a match with Rhea Bloody Ripley.

And I didn't want to be-

Rheas eyes flashed like she knew what just ran through my head. I heard her move behind me as soon as I did, turning around and grabbing onto the ropes and going to step out and-

Rheas arms wrapped around my body, pulling me from the ropes and-

She effortlessly threw me back across the ring, and I landed harshly, rolling with it and coming to a stop across the ring. But it was hardly as painful as it was with Becky.

I realised this ring was a lot softer. And I was thankful for at least that.

She just threw me across the ring though...

I looked up at Rhea who was glaring at me. I shuffled to one knee.

Rhea started again, coming over and-

I crawled away, trying to get under the ropes. Maybe I can get there and get out before she could-

Rhea grabbed my ankles and forced me over on to my back.

I pushed her away with my feet as hard as I could. She mumbled her anger with curses, flicking her hand out, and she reached straight for me again. "You're trying to run from me now? Huh?" She yanked on my thighs to pull me in, where she fell to her knees and between my legs. She pushed on my cheek degradingly and my head turned to the side. "I thought you liked to fuck around in the ring?" She nearly yelled at me. "You're running from me because you're scared? You're scared of me, Florence?" Her voice was so deep and so rough.

I shook my head and looked at her.

"Oh you're not?" She grumbled, and stood up and stepped back. Waving me over. "Then show me. Show me you're not scared. Come on, show me what you learned with Becky." She snapped it and waited. Paced a little in the spot. Panting. "Come on, show me!" She was very angry and loud.

I tightened my lips together and stood up on my weak knees. Wondering what the hell I should do.

I knew I wasn't gonna be able to leave the ring. The building.

Did I want to?

As much as my heart was racing and I was scared. The dominance she was showing me. It terrified me, but made me interested.

But I can't wrestle her. Obviously. And she knew that too. She wanted to do something else. I knew what she was trying to prove. "I'm sorry, Rhea. I never should have done that with Becky. I know it was wrong."

Rhea tilted her head. "I don't care about your fucking apologises, Florence. Show me what she taught you. Wrestle. Me."

I swallowed. "I know you're in control and-"

Rhea was obviously angry and impatient, stomping over towards me.

Damnit.

I was confused and I was scared. I didn't think as I slapped her across the cheek. Making too much contact. I felt bad. "I'm sorry."

She touched her face and glared at me. "Little fucking-" she grumbled and turned me around and grabbed my hands behind my back, pushing me into the ropes. Holding me there, talking by my ear. "Do you think what I do is a joke, Florence? That the endless hours i put into training is useless huh?"

"No, I-"

"Shut up." She cut me off and she yanked on my shorts and pulled them down to my thighs.

She licked her hand and she spanked me and I gasped, eyes widening. "Rhea..."

"That you can just do easily go and do what I do huh? Without hurting yourself?"

"But I didn't-"

Rhea slapped me again on the behind. "Shut your pretty little mouth, angel." She snapped. "Come on, Florence. If it's that easy, then, show me." She backed off and I slowly pulled my shorts back up. Turning around and seeing her watching me, eying me up and down.

God...

I cleared my throat and tried to brush off all my fear. As I thought about what I should do now. I just need to do something.

Intent on applying a guillotine submission move Becky showed me, I moved as quick as I could and jumped. Not landing properly at all.

Rhea caught me in her arms easily before I could get a proper hold on her.

Damnit...

"You think what I do is easy, huh?" She said, groaning deeply as she wrenched and lifted me up, into a fireman's carry on her shoulders. "That you can just fuck around, still in recovery and risk injuring yourself? It sure as fuck feels like what I do is a joke to you." She moved me around again, carrying me, showing me that she can throw me around. I certainly couldn't do that.

"Since you wanted a manhandle slam, Flo. Since you like taking finishing moves. Tell me if this hurts huh." She put me in my feet and i wobbled.

Rhea pulled my hand between my legs.

Was she...

She grabbed around my head.

She was.

She lifted me up in what was gonna be a monstrous riptide, and I was too scared and I grabbed onto her neck last minute to hold myself up. "Rhea, wait, please-"

She just let me fall and collapse onto my back. I groaned at the impact, only a quarter of what would have been the actual riptide.

Rhea stared down at me. "And you think I'm just gonna give you a riptide, Flo? We're not even on a real mat." She lowered to a squat to insult me.

I didn't want to hear it anymore and I pushed her.

She didn't take that very good at all, she caught her balance and she grabbed me, pulling me up and forcing me down, grabbing my arms and pulling them through and over the second rope. She sat by my behind and pulled, arching my back and trapping me by my armpits.

Oh my god, I didn't know I could bend this way-

"Do you know how many times I've thought about punishing you today?" She pulled harder, making me whimper. "As soon as I saw you in that ring my first thought was how much I wanted to choke you with the bloody ropes until you beg."

She harshly let me arms go and I caught myself and took some breaths.

I glanced behind me and saw her rip her jacket off her body, followed by her shirt. Leaving her in her tight black shorts and sports bra.

I weakly stood up by the ropes, barely being able to move or speak before she was on me again, she grabbed my hair and sandwiched me between her front and the ropes at my front, then pulled back on the rope, tightening it on my neck. I was forced harder against her front, airways getting cut off very quickly.

"And when you landed in the slam, Florence, are you fucking kidding me?" She rumbled by my ear. "I had to watch every ounce of breathe leave your chest, because I know exactly what it feels like, and then have you tell me that it's fine. Because it's not fucking fine, Florence. It's not fine that you could land on your fucking neck the wrong way and die. It's not funny that you'd put your life at risk. For Becky." She finished in disgust and let the rope go, and I finally got some air in.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me back, across the ring and to the corner, where she forced me back into the corner turnbuckle. "And now I have to remind you, how fucking precious you are to me." She got right up in my face. "All the while showing you, the ring isn't a joke. My job isn't a joke. It's not something just anyone can do, Florence. The ring is a place of brutality. Pain. Ruthlessness." Rhea grabbed my thighs and sat me up on the top rope effortlessly, keeping between my legs, looking up at me. "You're gonna do well to remember that." she added. "Oh but you're gonna remember it for far more than that now. It's gonna be nasty for you." She reached up and grabbed the waistband of my shorts. "Violent. Brutal. A little twisted... Corrupt." Her eyes sparked. "Sadistic."

My stomach turned a little. With anticipation...

"But I'll start with the pleasure first." She concluded and threw my shorts and panties away out of the ring. I was basically naked on the top rope.

"Rhea." I looked down, I was high up.

"Shut up." She snapped and grabbed my hands, putting them in her hair. "You let go for anything and I won't be happy." She told me and stopped wrapped a hand around my hip anyway.

I held onto her head, watching as she lower brought her mouth between my legs. She spat on me, and I gasped. Then she licked the corner of her mouth once, before coming fully between my legs and licking straight through me with pressure. Hard pressure, which was incredible.

"Oh god..." I moaned and my body relaxed completely.

"Mhm." Rhea hummed, enjoying herself and licking through me again. Long and deep. Ball on her tongue sliding through me so perfectly, flicking at the top.

Oh my god, I was on the top rope right now. I'm the ring. Oh my god-

"Fuck. You know I'm not going to be able to forget this, Florence. Everytime-" she sucked on me. "I'm on or even near the top rope, this is gonna be playing through my head." She smirked.

She squeezed my hip and focused her tongue on my clitoris. Circling and sliding.

I looked down to watch her better, and didn't realise that my hands basically let go of her hair.

Rhea stopped what she was doing. "Here you go again." She glared at me. She then grabbed my throat. "Risking your life for a bit of fun, hey? What did I say about holding on huh? Since you can't listen, I'll hold onto you." And she pushed me down by my throat, where I was sort of back over the top turnbuckle. Trapped flat, legs open as she continued her amazing assault between my legs with her lips.

Oh god- I-

I held onto her wrist. I felt stable but still felt like I could tip off if she let go. I couldn't breathe very well. I was staring at the roof, panting and whimpering as my orgasm was somehow growing as I was on the edge like this.

Rhea pulled my legs on her shoulders so she could get closer, getting deeper-

Oh. Shit.

I moaned loudly against her hand on my throat and my eyes rolled. Pleasure climbed through my body and-

Rhea pulled back and yanked me up. "Rhea, why-"

"Because bad girls don't get what they want straight away, Florence. You have to know this by now." She picked me up off the top rope rope and bent me over to rest my forearms on the top rope. Then she got to her knees, and held my hips as she licked through me again, tongue high and way too deep. I moaned and used the movement of the ropes to bend over more.

"Giving me more access... such a good girl." Rhea whispered against my folds. She chuckled. "That bratty mouth is awfully quiet tonight. Are you scared of me?" She dug her nails into my hips.

I whimpered and flinched at the pain. "Yeah." I got out. But it was a good pain.

"Good." She bit and softly pulled at my clitoris.

I turned back to look down at her in some pain and she let go and smirked. "Time for some submissions, Florence." She grabbed around the front of my neck. "You tap, you don't cum." She wanted and pulled us all the way down onto the centre of the mat. She wrapped her arm around my neck fully, choking me against her. I was sat between her legs and she used her own to pull mine apart, holding them open. She brought her free hand down to start rubbing me.

Oh my god.

"Mhm, tap and you won't cum, Florence." She reminded me harshly and pulled her arm tighter around my neck, looking at me and the colour definitely draining from my face.

But her fingers were rubbing so well against me-

She pushed two fingers in. "Rhea." I moaned out and lost the breath I had in me because she pulled my neck in tighter. I grabbed onto her neck.

"Now this is the only time I wanna see colour leave your face, Florence..." Rhea whispered angrily by my ear. "The only time I want you at risk if it's in my hands, baby. If I want the breathe to leave your chest, I'll decide how I want that to happen. But you know the only time it will, means some pretty good fucking pleasure is coming your way huh." Her fingers fastened the pace inside me, curling and moving perfectly. Making me squirm. "The only time you're gonna be short on breath is when you're at my fucking disposal and treated like a little slut."

The pleasure was growing, and my body really was enjoying this, but I started to get dizzy and I saw spots and-

Rhea loosened her arm around my neck and I caught a breath. "Breathe, Florence." She whispered and gave it a another few breaths before she grabbed my throat with her hand this time and held me back, tightly my her chest as she kept fingering me. My orgasm coming again and building into-

Her chin rested on my shoulder and she pulled her fingers out. Damnit. "Rhea." I whined.

Rhea chuckled darkly. "You get out and you can cum, Florence. Tap and you can't." And she tightened her arm around my throat again and her thighs tight around my legs and hips. In what I knew was sort of like a kirifuda clutch submission.

And she really locked me in, rolling back with me stuck completely in her grasps.

Shit.

How was I meant to get out of this?

I tried to move and pull, but it just helped Rhea get a tighter hold on me. She squeezed more. "Don't tap out on me, find a way out, because I wanna make you cum, Florence, as badly as you do." She grumbled.

I pushed and swayed and flayed my limbs out but I couldn't get out. I didn't know what to do. I started to panic, and clawed at her arms. Scratched her skin.

"Fuck, that feels good, Florence. Hurt me harder."

Oh my god-

I stopped scratching and found my footing beneath me. I pushed up and rolled off her body and back, and just smoothly found my way out. But she still had a hold around my neck, holding me tightly.

I bit her ear. Hard.

Rhea swiftly let go of me and she groaned and cursed in pain. Sitting up, grabbing her ear.

She was facing away from me.

I somehow got free, and I was really proud I did that. I didn't think about it, as I crawled quickly and grabbed Rhea in a hold. I attempted to get her in the same kirifuda hold, and only got my arms around her-

She forced her way around, and grabbed my thighs, pulling sharply. My back hit the mat flatly, but my neck and head landed on an extremely soft hand as Rhea protected that way of me with the landing. She stared down at me, out of breathe and now going to touch her ear that probably still hurt from me biting it. Her jaw twitched. "You like using dirty tactics like that?"

I didn't know what to reply with.

Rhea then pulled her shorts down. Panties in the same go, carelessly chucking them away. Then her sports bra, completely naked.

She looked so good.

Rhea looked back down at me then grabbed my own shirt and pulled it off, her eyes rising when she saw me not wearing a bra.

I got to my elbows. "Do I get to orgasm now?"

Then I gasped when she slapped me sharply on the cheek. "Do you get to orgasm?" She repeated, grabbing my cheeks and lowering her face near me. She chuckled and shook her head in disbelief. "After that dirty-"

I pulled my face out of her hand to reply. "You just said get out, you didn't say I had to do it properly-" I gasped and my eyes closed when she pushed her fingers inside me.

"God, you're so desperate." She said it with disgust in her tone and looked down between my legs. "But you take my fingers so well."

My eyes rolled and pleasure started to grow again, and she curled her fingers perfectly inside me.

"If I had my strap, Florence, god, I'd wreck you." Rhea whispered harshly. "I'll have to just use my hand." And she pushed more fingers inside me.

I had no idea how many she had, but it was painful. It was stretching and my legs tried to close but were stopped by rheas hips right there. I whimpered in pain, and just saw Rhea watching with enjoyment on her face.

I reached to grab her wrist but she shoved it away. I tried again. I just needed a little less- she shoved it away again. Grabbing my wrist and holding it to the side.

"Keep fucking still." Rhea snapped. "Take it." Her fingers got deep inside me and my mouth closed.

Rhea grabbed my legs and push them straight up against her chest, and she kept using her fingers in me. Out and in. Deeper each time. This position felt so good. Rhea moved her hips with every push of her fingers, like she wished she had her her strap right now.

The pain slowly began fading into pleasure as I got used to it. I think it was partly Rhea moving that had turned it more pleasurable too. Her face. The hair over her face. Sweat growing. Pinkish skin.

She saw me watching her and smirked, flicking her hair out of her face. She turned and kissed my ankle by her shoulder. Then the other one.

That was sweet-

Rhea licked her top teeth before licking again. From the heel of my foot, up the side and to my toe, and she watched my reaction.

That felt so nice.

Oh my god, she was proving my fetish right....

I looked away and closed my eyes, focusing on the pleasure building in my stomach.

"Bend over then, whore. If you're not going to look at me." She forced me over on all fours, and she pushed her fingers back on, her hips following.

I moaned and reached to find something to grab onto. Failing.

"You have a face built for missionary too. Such a shame." She whispered and I gasped when she slapped my behind. "Fuck, your ass is so hot, Flo. Your little hole back here's begging to be fucked, baby." Her voice strained and I think it was to do with the view, and what I found to hold onto.

My hands found the ropes and I crawled a little to rest on the bottom on. Then the second one.

Rhea grabbed that rope with a free hand and pulled, arching me back and choking with me it and she kept using her fingers inside me. Thrusting with them.

Oh god-

This felt amazing. Her finger felt like it was her. Like something else. It was deep and big, and the air leaving my lungs by the second was elevating the pleasure.

I moaned loudly as my orgasm come. "Rhea, please don't stop." I begged her.

She didn't. She kept going, keeping her promise and pulling on the ropes harder. "Cum on my fingers, baby. I wanna see all your cum on my hand. Come on, let me lick your sweet cum off my fingers."

That had arching more as my orgasm hit. Hit me like a truck and attacked me from every way. I nearly screamed with it, because Rhea didn't stop her movements through it. She didn't slow them.

It made my orgasm large and somewhat painful and sensitive. I tried to crawl away and through the ropes to catch a second, but Rhea wouldn't let me out of the rope. "Rhea, it's-"

"Mhm. Fuck your sensitive pussy, Flo. I'm not done." She let the rope go and yanked on my hair, pulling me up to lean against her flat front. Holding me around the waist. She slid one hand down between my legs and started rubbing my clitoris.

Oh god, this was too much.

I arched and wiggles against her. Barely being able to keep my eyes open.

"Take it, Flo. You've done it before. I know you can get through it." Rhea whispered by my ear. "You know you'll be cumming all over my fingers again, soon." I didn't realise she switched hands to touch me, and she brought that hand holding me in place to her lips. I struggled and watched her lick and suck over her fingers that had me all over them. "Fuck, your cum is my addiction, Flo. I could eat you for three meals a day. Every day of the week." She kissed around my ear, ignoring my whimperings. She bit my earlobe and she sucked on my neck. "God, you're fucking soaking down here, angel."

I was and the pleasure was growing again. The sensitivity faded out.

"There you go." Rhea knew I found the pleasure again and kept her circles around my clitoris.

Another orgasm came and took me over. Rhea held me up through it, and she slowly worked me through it properly this time with her fingers. Breathing deeply and heavily by my ear.

When I recovered, I watched as Rhea brought her hand up and she offered it to me. "Taste your cum, Florence. Taste what I love so much."

I slowly opened my mouth, hesitantly. She pushed her fingers in my mouth and I sucked and tasted myself. Not understanding the big deal, but whatever she liked I guess.

Rhea spun me back around roughly and onto the mat on my back. She lifted my leg and she sat between my legs, immediately sliding herself through me. Her eyes rolling just like mine.

We were in the centre of the ring.

Doing this...

God.

She slid her folds up and down through mine. "Fuck, your pussy is so hot. I love pushing my pussy through it, god." She moaned. Rhea lent back with one arm and used her other way to pull me up to mimick her position. "Fuck me back, Florence. Slide that sexy pussy through my cunt."

So I did, I moved my hips, and she let me control it. The pace. The depth. She enjoyed it and rolled her head back. I dug my nails into her leg-

"Fuck." She cursed.

My mind strayed back to what she said earlier. She said this was gonna be-

Nasty.

Violent.

Brutal.

But it wasn't.

This has been just pleasurable for me...

She really, really, really has changed things for me. Years ago, being treated this way would have made me cry. If Trevor tried to choke me and slap me, I would have cried.

She really has corrupted me.

Or she's softer on me.

I think it was a mix of both.

I was growing thicker skin and a thicker mind. A higher pain tolerance. She didn't realise she was going soft on me. I was her wife and she loved me. She didn't want to hurt me as much as she thinks she does.

Is it bad that I... I missed her brutality. When she threw me around. Hurt me. Bruised me. Marked me. Slapped me. Choked me until I nearly passed out.

I didn't know how to bring that out in her.

I didn't know how to make her hurt me. Truly hurt me.

"Rhea." I moaned, her wet folds tight in mine. Crevices together and slipping through easily. "Choke me." I got out.

Rheas hand came on my throat immediately. Holding. Not choking...

"Harder." I got out.

Rheas orgasm was growing, and she panted and didn't focus on me much. But she squeezed a bit harder.

"More." I kept moving my hips. I could feel the air leaving my body. My head growing dizzy. Foggier, as my orgasm built

Rheas eyes found mine. "You're fucking white, Florence." She snapped and blinked in pleasure. "You're asking me to kill you." She let my throat go as her orgasm come.

Mine followed and I shook against her. Rhea sat up more and pulled me in against her. Helping me through my orgasm like hers, letting my moan against her bare and sweated shoulder. Her moans were sweet by mine. Her skin was flushed and so warm and felt so nice against mine.

When it calmed, I looked at her. Waiting for something else, but it didn't come. She relaxed back and stared at me. Breathing deeply. "Florence." She said seriously. "Firstly, I never. Never want to see you in the ring with anyone again, alright?" Her jaw tensed. "I know it might be fun and I know you think it's fine. But it's not. It's fucking scary." I heard the fear in her voice.

I softly nodded, my thighs shaking from the orgasms still. I tried to ignore it, and listened.

"Secondly, are you ok?" She moved and come to usher me down to lay. She come lying between mg legs and hovered over my body. Holding my cheeks softly.

"I'm good. This mats really soft than the other one-"

"No." Rhea shook her head. "No. I mean are you ok? Flo, I legitimately feel like if I choked you harder, you would have died, Flo. I was squeezing hard, and that wasn't enough?" She glared down at me.

Oh. "It didn't feel hard, Rhea."

Rhea stared more focused down at me. Raising her chin a little. "You have a red mark where my fingers were digging in." She said.

I shrugged and touched my throat and it was a little tender. "It just didn't feel hard. I think you're just softer with me."

"Or someone craves to be brutalised huh?" Rhea whispered. "Was that not enough? Was I still to light on you?"

I softly smiled and looked away. "Maybe."

Rhea grabbed my chin and made me look at her. "What the fuck have I done to you?"

"Corruption."

Rhea smiled a little. "You're so fucking sexy..." and she leaned in to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. "Sorry." I apologised between kisses. "Sorry." And again."

"Shh." Kiss. "Sh." Rhea made me be quiet and kissed me more. Then she pulled back and I noticed she was in her head.

"You alright?" I rubbed her hard back.

"Just thinking of what I can do at home to you... with all my toys." Rhea replied.

"If you can even force yourself to be properly rough with me again." I replied. Brattily.

Rhea stared at me. "I've been worried I'm gonna hurt you. It's too late now, we have wrestlmania promos to do in a couple days. But when we have the time, Flo... When you have the week off to recover. Because that's how long you're gonna need. You're gonna question who the person you married is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 684 34
Jocelyn was ready to be a bride, Dominik was about to debut with his father when he made a decision to end his engagement and relationship in the hop...
13.2K 143 20
Y/n Devon (known as Raven)has been Tag-team partners with Bianca Blair for 2 years trying to get the Women's Tag Team Championship. When one day Y/n...
57K 983 70
A brand new WWE diva, Zoe 'Power' Burnt, comes aboard to go through the journey of wrestling. She grew up watching all of the Hall of Famers and drea...
93.5K 2.3K 39
When Maiya recieves her place in WWE, she instantly warms to one wrestler. The wrestler she knows better than others think. Something sparks between...