Ocean Rules | Sun and Moon sh...

De ReadingStatic

A story with pirates and traumatized characters is great. Oceans Rules is a Sun and Moon show based book, tho... Mais

- Table of Fonts -
Chapter 1. Cycle
Chapter 2. Pirates
Chapter 3. First Day
Chapter 4. Dating?
Chapter 5. Sword Fighting
Chapter 6. Island
Chapter 7. Side Quests
Chapter 8. Stained Red
Chapter 9. Financial Aid
Chapter 10. Lunar's Reason
Chapter 11. Reputation
Chapter 12. First Try
Chapter 13. Party Time
KC is best boi
Chapter 14. Gemini's reason
Chapter 15. Home Sick
Chapter 16. Breakfast
Chapter 17. Canonical Filler
Chapter 19. Earth's Reason
100 Followers!!
Chapter 20. Tell Me
Chapter 21. Is It Time?
Chapter 22. I'm here
Chapter 23. On The Way
Chapter 24. Circus
Chapter 25. Double Date
Chapter 26. Papa Kay
Chapter 27. Eyes and Ears
Chapter 28. Friends
Chapter 29. I Don't Remember
Chapter 30. Lust
Chapter 31. Friends & Family
Chapter 32. Stay

Chapter 18. Earth's Family

180 6 13
De ReadingStatic

This chapter takes place after chapter 17.

By the way, I am not good with learning languages, and within the chapter, Earth speaks another language, I just used google translate, also no you're not expected to translate anything.

Also Google translate likes acting weird, so if you do try translating it It might be different then what it's supposed to be(From when I typed it) t.t

Also by the way, y'all probably figured out by now, but only Sun and Moon are related in the crew, the others have their own families.

---

Earth's perspective:

Earth stands wheel, everyone slowly joining her at upper deck.

Ok.

Ok.

You've done this before.

Are they all still ok- what if- No.

I made sure they'd be safe.

Earth takes in a deep breath, hearing the anchor drop, as they have officially reached Earth's homeland.

Please be ok...

Earth carefully steps down from the boat with some light help from the others so as to not get her outfit dirty.

"So- Where are we going-?"

A still confused Solar stands next to Ruin.

"Well you guys can do whatever. Just don't make yourselves so obvious."

Earth says, somewhat snippy, though mostly calm, and quickly points towards Ruin's hair.

The group quickly gets thrown into groups, K.C. and Earth in one, Sun, Moon, and Monty, within another. and lastly Gemini, Lunar, Ruin, and Solar in the last.

K.C. follows Earth through a trail between a lightly densed forest.

"You brought your money right?"

"Yes. I did, that's the main reason I'm here in the first place."

Earth crossed her arms, turning her head away from K.C. in a joking manner.

"That's good. You excited to see them?"

"Of course I am! It's already been so long!"

Earth quickly uncrosses her arms, shaking them a bit in excitement.

"I'm sure they'll be happy to see you too!"

"Yeah... Yeah! They get to see their big sister!"

"Mhm! You've done quite a bit for them all as well."

Yeah! I'm prepared for this!

Even though it's been over a year-

Do they still remember me-?

...

Earth and K.C. start seeing a small community of sorts, a couple kids, and adults that don't seem to be over Earth's or K.C.'s age at all.

The people within the area are wearing similar clothing to Earth, along with the hair style, though being shorter for the younger kids.

Earth takes in a deep breath, K.C. taking a step back, letting Earth get their attention easier.

"大家好!"

Earth gives a light bow to the people, K.C. following in suit, followed by the others giving a nice bow aswell, quickly rushing over to see Earth.

K.C.'s perspective:

I have no idea what Earth just said- OR WHAT ANYONE'S SAYING-!

It's gonna be fine-

K.C. is approached by a couple kids, one of them having a piece of paper, and shows it to K.C..

It says the singular word 'hello'.

I forgot how wholesome these kids are-

K.C. gives the kid a wave, keeling down so he's not towering over them.

The kid smiles and trys to drag K.C. over to an area.

"Uh-"

K.C. turns to Earth, who just gives him a simple nod.

K.C. gets up, and follows the kid over to what seems to be a small plate of food, though nothing that K.C. has ever seen before.

A older person, seemingly around Sun or Moon's age, pushes the plate closer to K.C..

"試一些!"

The person happily speaks.

I have no idea what that means-

K.C. slowly picks up a piece of one of the foods, and then feel's someone's hand on his shoulder.

"You don't eat that with your hands."

Earth appears behind K.C., handing him a pair of chopsticks.

"How was I supposed to know that-?"

K.C. looks up at Earth, completely in a state of confusion.

K.C. uses the chopsticks to pick up the peice of food, placing it in his mouth, the little kid giggling in response.

Is that kid laughing at me-

The piece of food is very sugary, though quickly turns spicy, K.C. starting to feel the effects.

"AH- HELP- EARTH!"

K.C. turns to Earth, not knowing what to do, and Earth just laughs at him.

AAAAAH- WHAT DO I DO-

K.C. uses his hands to flap in some more air, which does nothing, and then the adult hands K.C. a glass of what seems to be milk, and chugs it down.

"你就不能接受一點辣味嗎?!"

The adult chuckles.

"Earth bring me back to the boat."

"Come on! They're just playing!"

"I almost got BURNED alive!"

"You're over exaggerating."

"Hmph."

Earth hands the adult some of her gold coin earnings, and then stands up, to seemingly continue handing out her earn of gold.

K.C. glares at the kid who had dragged him over here, before giving out a groan.

I got outsmarted by a kid.

The kid runs off, and K.C. just stands up.

Earth's perspective:

Earth hands out gold coins to different people, who all say a great thank you, and afterwards Earth just talks to some of the kid's there.

"你們都成長了很多!"

Earth talks to a group of kids, who seem to just be exiting toddler age, Earth exclaiming how much they've all grown.

"姐姐看!"

One of the kids trys to flex their muscles in response, followed by a giggle from other kids.

"早些時候它正在工作......!"

The kid puts their arms down defeatedly and Earth pats the kid's head.

"自上次以來大家都安全嗎?"

Earth asks the group of kids if they have been safe since that last time she's been.

"狼先生襲擊我們了!  但木星保護我們!"

The kids happily tell how a wolf was trying to attack, though brother Jupiter had stopped it.

Well that's- concerning...

A wolf... Wait- JUPITER-?!

"木星受傷了嗎?!"

Earth asks if Jupiter is ok, starting to look around to see if he's around.

The kids look amongst eachother.

"自從狼先生來了之後,木星就沒有離開過空間…"

One of the younger kids speaks up in a soft and worried tone, pointing towards one of the forest houses.

"木星生病了嗎?"

Earth looks at the house, and then back at the kid, who just shrugs.

... Jupiter you better be ok.

Earth stands up, saying bye to the kids, and finds K.C., who seems to be eating a mantou.

"K.C. I'm gonna be a bit late getting back to the boat ok?"

K.C. swallows down a bite, wiping his face, and looks up at Earth, now being sat on the ground.

"Hm? I'm not leaving without you, I don't remember the way out still."

"You really are pathetic."

"Thank you!"

K.C. chuckles.

"The boat is just east, if you want to go before me just go. I might be a bit."

"If you say so. Also- what am I eating?"

K.C. picks up the bun, already have eaten about half of it.

"A bun with jam."

"Oh-"

"You stupid idiot."

"... That's fair."

K.C. keeps eating and Earth goes off, entering the house which the kid had pointed to.

---

Long chapter TvT

I was gonna make Jupiter be called Pluto but for some reason it kept translating to Hades- if you know why please tell me!

Also I know google translate isn't the best tool in the world, but I tried.

Also I was translating English to Chinese (traditional), and just copied it over after checking it by translating it back into English.

It should be mostly ok- no promises though t.t

(also the whole community just calls eachother sister, brother, etc, most of them aren't related tho)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
175K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
999K 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
100K 4.2K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...