SONGS AND TRAILS (Book 1)

By Enara_F

Greyenvir Institute is a perfect place to go when one wants to run, one wants to think and one wants to look... More

SYNOPSIS
FORE WORD
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
TRAILS
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

ANNOUNCEMENTS

9 2 0
By Enara_F

Hello everyone,

We'd like to thank everyone that has been a part of this journey to the end. The ones that have spread the love to others and those who have stuck around.

This has been quite an exciting journey for us too, getting to write different characters with different personalities and from different Orders. Also, getting to build the characters for you to know and the plots... and the plot holes. We loved this little project and we hope you liked it too.

It was also a bit of a challenge since this is a new genre for us to write. We wanted something unique but not new and not too complicated for y'all. Creating this new chapter was very humbling but we made it through anyway.

Tell us,
*What was your favorite character?
*What was your favorite Order?
*Did you expect Minerva to be a Valprei from the beginning?

We're curious, we would like to know your thoughts on this new world.

Anyway, book two is in the works for you guys. We won't have you wait for an eternity. We'll announce when it comes out and you'll be able to get more of the story and more of the characters... not to forget more of Greyenvir Institute.

Acknowledgement:
We are grateful to God who gives to us and blesses us everyday of our lives. We thank the Holy Spirit for his grace and wisdom for this idea.

We would also like to appreciate isabelloyal for being our number one fan. She's a writer too here on this platform and you can go ahead and follow her.

All in all, we'll see you in book two. We hope you have a wonderful rest of your days and until then, read on...

See you then...

Love, Enara_F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 96 30
Before you begin this story, I must warn you first. This is not a tale of dashing knights and lovely damsels awaiting rescue. It is not the tale of h...
967 27 3
"Did he do this to you my queen?" Dark onyx eyes searched her own for an answer. "It does not signify." She said bitterly. "It is none of your concer...
6.2K 96 69
No matter which planet you reside on, it is known that one must meet with the Goddess Of Beginnings to find out who they are soul tied to. Once you k...
4.7K 140 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...