π‘«π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 4

By byFierce

🚨 DISCLAMIER READ DREAMIN, DREAMIN 2, DREAMIN 3🚨 Updates every Monday + Thursday ✨This is the continuation... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Page 50
Page 51
Page 52
Page 53
Page 54
Page 55
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71
Page 72
Page 73
Page 74
Page 75
Page 76

Page 61

32 4 1
By byFierce

Christopher

The yacht road smooth along the clear blue sea under my back. In my arms I held Janet, her head was held to my chest. In my other hand I held her back. I felt the motion of the waves, as I laid my back on the bow of the yacht.

Chris and Tasha partied with liquor and music on the other end of the boat. Under the orange tinted blue sky I watched the sunset up above, with my head on its side I watched.

The waves made a soothing sound that played like music. Until Tasha's hollering laugh interrupted my peace. My right arm jumped to the sound of her laugh. Janet began to laugh under me.

Tasha planned and booked everything for the trip before I rudely intruded. Although she let me tag along with their plans, she would constantly remind me that this was their girls trip. "Woooo" I could hear Chris's roaring holler along with Tasha's. "Ai Yi Yi" Tasha sung.

I shook my head while rubbing Janet's back with my gentle touch in a slow circular motion. "No Boys Allowed" Tasha sounded like a high school girl. I could just hear the liquor in her system. It was sort of funny, like our little inside joke.

I quietly chuckled to myself knowing she was referring to me from the other side of the yacht. Janet caught me by surprise as she lifted her head from my chest. I turned my head facing forward to see her breathtaking stare. She laid her chin on my chest staring back at me with her doe eyes.

"Hey" I spoke.

"What's funny" she asked tilting her head.

I chuckled feeling her soft skin holding the left side of her face in my right hand. "Your crazy friend over there"

Her mouth transformed into a smile before she rolled her eyes. She looked to her left at the orange sun. "Wow, what a view" she spoke with her breathy voice.

"I like this view" I said grazing my hand down to her chin. "Much better"

Her eyes shifted to mine and I watched her face turn red. She grew a toothless smile and instantly looked down like she was embarrassed. "This is paradise" she said looking at me. "The breeze, the sunset; the water"

"I know, we have to bring the kids. So they can experience this too"

We enjoyed the break from the kids but secretly missed them. Because no matter how far away we were from the both of them, we always somehow found a way to mention them. "Yeah we do, next time we should have a family vacation"

"I could see us now, Eissa investing his time learning Italian"

"And Story?"

I rolled my eyes just thinking about boys her age. "And Story giving me a heart attack when she falls in love with some handsy Italian boy, who happens to be two years older than her"

She began to laugh like it was a joke in my face. "Oh my god, baby, why is that so specific?"

"After Eric, I don't want that girl dating till she's thirty" I was serious.

"Thirty, awe baby come on" she whined. "That's not fair, so our daughter has to stay a thirty year old virgin, while our son gets to be a dog?"

"Please don't mention her virginity Janet. Then I'll really have to do something" I said.

"What can you do? Baby, we need to have the talk with her pretty soon" she raised her brows.

I bit my bottom lip taking a deep exhale. My mind didn't even want to process the thought of my daughter having, the talk. "No, I can't" I spat out.

She sighed out of disappointment. "Come on, what can go wrong?"

"Janet, no, I'm not comfortable with that conversation. Did Joseph have the talk with you?"

"Hell no"

"Exactly my point, wait" I paused looking her up and down. "You got pregnant with Stevanna at eighteen. Maybe I should have the talk with Story"

She scoffed. "What is that supposed to mean? Christopher, you don't want our daughter to turn out like her mother" she put sass in her tone.

"Nooo" I sung. That was exactly what I meant but I didn't want to start a fight after we had just made up.

"You're such a liar" she cried before attempting to get up from me.

"Hey, J" I yelled grabbing her with my arms wrapped around her. "Baby, stop" I yelled pulling her back into me.

"Christopher if you don't let me go, I swear to god" she whispered with base in her tone.

I let go of her and watched as she stood up over me. She wiped down her cloths with her hands before looking down at me with her cold eyes.

"J, let's talk" I spoke in a calming tone.

"No" she raised one brow before leaving me alone. She left me to go to the other side of the boat with the girls.

I guess they were talking shit about me because both Tasha and Chris stopped their hollering all of a sudden. The sun was gone and I laid down looking at the stars. I laid comfortably with my hand under my head and the other on my stomach.

I watched the small wooden pier grow bigger as the boat got closer. The driver was taking us back after a long day out in the sea. Janet and I were doing so good getting along our first week in Italy until that touchy conversation.

I stayed quiet thinking of a way to win her back. The three of the girls were drunk. Joey helped each of them step off of the boat. He looked at me giving me a concerned look

"Janet's drunk" he whispered.

"I know, she's mad at me again"

"What the hell did you do?"

"It's a long story, I just want to get some shut eye right now"

We rode back to the villa, where I went straight to bed while Janet did god knows what with the girls. I stayed up on my phone sitting with my back against the headboard in our room. I could hear the girls heading upstairs with their laughs and giggles.

And in came Janet, she closed the door behind her facing me. "How do you feel" I asked. I was trying to see how drunk she was.

She scoffed and looked in the direction of the bathroom. "J, are you giving me the silent treatment again?"

She ignored me and headed for the bathroom. By the morning I woke up to her head on my back and arm wrapped around my side. Her hand held my stomach as I laid on my side. I tried getting out of bed but she just wrapped her leg around mine to only trap me in bed with her.

"J" I whispered grabbing her hand.

"What" she groaned in a nasty tone.

"I have to pee" I waited for her to let me go and after seconds she only held me tighter. "Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?"

"What you said hurt me"

"I didn't mean it that way, J I take back what I said. I think it's best if you talk to Story, alone. I trust that you will give her the best talk, that'll mold her into a mature young woman"

"Really? Do you mean it or?"

I chuckled as she loosed her grip on me. I turned around facing her face. She laid under my chin with the cutest face. I kissed her soft forehead before watching a toothless smile grow on her face. "I meant it" I said.

"I love you" she spoke above a whisper.

"I love you too. Now if you'll excuse me" I said raising my brows. I rolled over and stood up to stretch putting my arms up.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it
as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 158 28
SEQUEL to "The Art of Love".... *Parent Advisory*
29.5K 1.7K 48
Just read!