Page 54

Stevanna

"Shut the hell up Austin" I laughed through my words. I continued to push him with my free arm while still holding my drink.

Sometimes he'd say some of the most ridiculous things. He'd speak his mind never bitting his tongue. His words were so blunt I couldn't help but to laugh at him.

He shrugged his shoulders smiling. "What? I'm only speaking the truth. You know I'm right"

"I know that's why I love you" I said before sipping my drink.

"Look at you, you never change Stevanna" he said watching me with a grin.

"What?"

"You never drink your drink, you just take those little ass sips" he was serious making me laugh.

"What's wrong with that Austin, your mother would have a heart attack if she knew your drink like an alcoholic"

"Don't remind me, I'm thirty and she still acts like I can't have a drink" he said aggressively shaking his head.

Austin and I went to a bar to get drinks. He was spoiling me buying my drinks. Every time the two of us were together we were bound to have a good time. Of course while we're having a good time they played Janet Jackson's, all for you.

My eyes rolled as I stuck out my tongue in disgust. "What's the matter" he asked nudging me.

He raised his brows with a grin. "I can't go anywhere without hearing this woman" I said. "I go grocery shopping they're playing Janet Jackson there. I go to the club they play Janet Jackson" I said palming my face.

"Hey" he said removing my hand from my face. He stared into my eyes giving me a serious look. "Are you having mommy issues again?"

I rolled my eyes before twisting my mouth. "No I mean, I love her and we're getting closer. Sometimes I don't like to be reminded you know?" I paused for a moment. "I went to her show a few times showing my support. I really just wanted to see my little brother and sister" my mouth curved into a smile picturing their faces.

"But" he asked.

"But Janet and I ended up bonding and" I paused looking away from his eyes.

He patiently waited for me to finish in silence. I took a hard swallow of my drink feeling the liquor burn down my throat.

I closed my eyes "I ended up talking to Bryan again" I said keeping my eyes shut. "And I have feelings for him again"

Austin was quiet, I could only hear Janet's song playing and loud laughter at the other end of the bar. I opened one eye looking at him. He was looking straight forward watching the football game on the tv.

"Austin, did you hear me?"

"Yeah, Stevanna, I don't know what to say" he chuckled.

"We kissed and Janet walked in on us" I spat out.

He chocked on his drink coughing up a storm. I placed my hand in his back trying to pat it but he just nudged me away.

"Stevanna, what the fuck!"

"She told me to stay away from him because I'm a distraction from the tour" I began to fidget with my hands picking at my nails.