Page 57

Janet

"Tasha I made my mind"

"Ok J, are you coming?"

"Yes girl"

"Okayyy, we're leaving this weekend, Aaaaaahh" she shrieked. I laughed on the other side of the phone.

I was only going out of spite of Christopher, since he wanted to have an attitude. Before I left I packed my bags before giving kisses and hugs to my babies. Christopher didn't get not one hug nor one kiss.

Joey rode with my driver and I to my private jet. "Is everything okay with you and Christopher" Joey asked.

I continued to look out the tinted windows of the suv with my black shades on. "Yes why?"

"You guys are usually so affectionate, you didn't even look at him before leaving. You know you can tell me"

"I don't know can I? You guys are New York brothers"

"Awe come on boss, he is my friend but your my family. Always and forever"

I looked at him to my right before clearing my throat. "We had a little fight and I wanted to prove a point"

"What point is that?"

I shifted my eyes from him and behind searching for an answer. "I don't know Joey"

He began to shake his head. "I won't tell him we had this conversation"

"Go ahead and say it Joey, I'm stubborn"

"Oh no, ima stay out of this. You got this, you can sell out shows, you can fix this"

"Then what was the point of me telling you" I groaned.

"I'm nosey" he chuckled.

"I know, you better keep your mouth shut, nosey" I spoke in a cometic tone. "Because I don't plan on surrendering anytime soon, we're just playing silent treatment right now"

He began to laugh. "Janet, I'm sorry but you guys are too grown to be playing these kinds of games" his face was growing red as he continued to laugh.

"I know Joey, we've been married for nineteen years. If he wanted to leave, he would've been left. He won't leave me over the silent treatment"

"Oh my god, J you are toxic" he chuckled.

I playfully nudged him into the car door with my hand. "Don't say that"

The driver finally stopped and I looked out my window to my left. In front of me was my white jet. Joey helped me walk up the jet steps holding my hand. My time in the air wasn't as peaceful as I excepted.

I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach and on my mind. For some reason, for the life of me I couldn't figure out why I felt this strange feeling. The feeling briefly left me once I was greeted by Tasha at our villa.

"Ouuu Tasha, this is nice" I said taking in my surroundings. Just the view was breathtaking from the outside. The Mediterranean styled villa was sun soaked with high arches and clay roof tiles. At the same time it had a more modern look to it, rather than the other more traditional styled homes Italy is none for.

"Yeah, you like it uh? Guess what, I picked it out" she spoke with excitement on her cheery face.

She showed me around and the two of us ended up with drinks in our hands. The drinks were made by Tasha's friend, Chris. She seemed cool at first. I trust Tasha but that doesn't mean I trusted Chris fully, at least not yet.