Page 33

Christopher

"We can't even leave the country without being vaccinated" I  chuckled.

"Wait are you joking" Janet questioned looking over my shoulder.

I was looking a the governments restrictions. We were officially in a pandemic. While scrolling down pages on my laptop Janet leaned on the couch above my shoulder. I could see her face in the corner of my eye.

"Does it really say that" she asked in my ear with that breathy voice.

"It also says we have to be tested upon arriving back to California" I sighed.

"I'm not getting the kids vaccinated" she shook her head aggressively.

Turning my head to my right I faced her face. She turned her head to me putting us face to face. "We have to if you want this vacation, plus it'll help them"

I watched her forehead crease in front of me. "What's the matter" I questioned.

"You think the kids should get vaccinated" she tiled her head mid question.

"Yeah matter fact, all of us should as a family. I really been looking into it. Don't knock it Janet" I said as she blinked aggressively. "At least look into baby"

"We'll see" she said. She stood up maintaining eye contact with my eyes. I could feel her hands starting from my shoulders, she rubbed them down my chest before kissing my cheek from behind.

"I'm going to the pre Grammys party this year" she said bringing her hands back to my shoulders.

"Why now? You stopped attending those before Story was even born"

"Yeah but Clive really wants me to be there and he's hosting the party so I said why not. Can you come with me?"

"Your going for Clive Davis?"

"Yes he really wants me there but I did tell him I won't go without you" she nudged my back. "So are you coming? You don't need a vaccination to go" she sung in her sexy voice.

"That's the problem" I said in a sarcastic tone. "If you go you'll be walking around this house with a mask for a week"

"Are you serious" she sucked her teeth. She instantly ran around the couch facing me. There was a sensual smirk on her face as she sat real close to me. My heart began to pace faster as my mouth gaped open looking into her enchanting eyes.

"Please" she begged in her sexy voice.

It was getting harder for me to breath on that couch. Instantly I blinked my eyes looking away from her. "Stop it, you think your slick" I chuckled.

"Your really going let me go there all alone—"

"Joey can keep you company" I said cutting her off.

Her face was priceless. She was pissed off  and twisted her mouth. "Ok Ma I'm playing, I'll keep you company alright" I spoke with a smile on my face.

The week before the pre grammy party I woke up on a Monday morning in the bed alone. Looking over I noticed Janet's side was mess like she was already up.  Rolling out the bed I went to the bathroom rubbing my eyes letting out a yawn.