Yearning | Hogwarts Legacy

By smile_arigatou

Hogwarts 1891. Sabrina Pryor-Lewis, the resilient daughter. Ominis Gaunt, the earnest heir. Sebastian Sallow... More

Author's Note
Chapter One : Welcome Home
Chapter Two : First Day of Class
Chapter Three : Potions Class
Chapter Four : Quidditch Tryouts
Chapter Five : Electives
Chapter Six : Missing
Chapter Seven : Ache
Chapter Eight : Siblings
Chapter Nine : Living In A Mad World
Chapter Ten : The Gaunt Family
Chapter Eleven : Broken Promises
Chapter Twelve : Helping
Chapter Thirteen : The Auror
Chapter Fourteen : Wise Men Say
Chapter Fifteen : Only Fools Rush In
Chapter Sixteen : Away From Prying Eyes
Chapter Seventeen : Small Victories
Chapter Eighteen : Slytherin vs Gryffindor
Chapter Nineteen : Truths
Chapter Twenty : Dark Magic
Chapter Twenty-One : The Dragons and The Unicorns
Chapter Twenty-Two: Sebastian Thomas
Chapter Twenty-Three : Fistful of Roses
Chapter Twenty-Four : Burning Hearts
Chapter Twenty-Five : Change In The Winds
Chapter Twenty-Six : Losing Game
Chapter Twenty-Seven : Rookwood
Chapter Twenty-Eight : Yearning
Chapter Twenty-Nine : I Want You...
Chapter Thirty : Reunion
Chapter Thirty-One : The Den of Serpents
Chapter Thirty-Two: Cross My Heart
Chapter Thirty-Three : Hope To Die
Chapter Thirty-Four : Strength
Chapter Thirty-Five: Falbarton Castle
Chapter Thirty-Six: Storm of Ice and Truth
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Let It Hurt
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Auld Lang Syne
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Play With Fire
Chapter Forty: Ominis Lucian
Chapter Forty-One: Observation
Chapter Forty-Two: Hate
Chapter Forty-Three: Bananas
Chapter Forty-Four: I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter Forty-Five : Raising Hell
Authors Note
Chapter Forty-Six: Snakes and Eagles
Chapter Forty-Seven: Changes
Epilogue
Author's Final Thoughts
Up Next....
It's Only The Beginning....
Yearning - Original Concept

*Extra* Yearning Bloopers

196 6 14
By smile_arigatou

A/N: A blooper reel for 'Yearning', like what we see after our favorite television shows or movies. 

-----

-Beep!-

"And we're back!" Sebastian called out into the camera.

"Did you miss us?" Sabrina asked the invisible audience.

"Guess what," Sebastian whispered before leaning in closer. "We're going to finally see Ominis and Sabrina fu–"

"SEBASTIAN!"

-Beep!-

"And.... Action!"

"Because I was looking for romantic ideas," Sebastian explained as he and Ominis walked towards the carriages to go to the castle. "Anne and I have concocted a whole plan. I was thinking of a romantic picnic in the Forbidden Forest. Candlelight dinner, an enchanted violin–"

"Isn't that a weird thing to be doing with your sister?"

His comment came out without thinking, and as he and Sebastian laughed they quickly made their way back to their beginning marks.

-Beep!-

Headmaster Black stood up and grabbed the halls' attention. "One more announcement before I relieve you all. Due to some rather harsh criticism from parents and Ministry officials, Quidditch will resume this year–"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

Black froze and stifled his own laughs as everyone looked over to Imelda. "Miss Reyes, good god!"

-Beep!-

"There you go, Miss Pryor."

Sabrina took her schedule and looked up at Professor Ronen. "It's Lewis, sir."

"Ah, right! Forgive me, name changes always take a while. Miss Pryor–"

"Lewis."

"Lewis! Ahh! The first day and I've screwed up twice already!"

The students around him began to giggle.

-Beep!-

"Good afternoon, class," Professor Sharp announced. "Before we begin, we are changing seats. Too many of you are seated next to friends who will–" His foot hit the side of the table, causing him to wince. "Fuck!"

The classroom of students instantly gasped in surprise.

-Beep!-

"Not to be rude, Keene, but I'm worried you would get eaten alive out there."

Aurelia raised her eyebrows. "Are you asking for permission?"

Both her and Anne gasped at her words before they burst into laughter.

-Beep!-

"I said take a break."

"Sebastian–"

"Take a damn break, Lewis."

Sabrina threw her wand at Sebastian. He didn't dodge it and got a strong jab in his stomach.

-Beep!-

"Anne, we were in the Undercroft, and she was upset and crying so all I did was tell her to lay on the couch with me for a bit and good lord that does sound suggestive doesn't it?"

The crew began to laugh as the twins took their beginning positions again to restart the take.

-Beep!-

"You are pathetic," Marvolo hissed into Ominis' ear as he held his brother down on the table. "You come home after years of running away and expect to be treated like a fucking noble?" He stopped and froze when he saw Ominis grinning uncontrollably. "Stop laughing!"

The Gaunts instantly began to laugh, and as Ominis sat up Marvolo was checking on his scalp.

-Beep!-

Sabrina still slips down stairs.

-Beep!-

"Stop!" Poppy exclaimed. Pucey immediately dropped his wand, ending his torment as she ran up to him. "What in Merlin's name are you–"

They heard a loud THUD! behind them as Sebastian tripped and landed on his face into the dirt.

As the crew laughed, Poppy approached him. "Are you alright?"

Sebastian held a thumbs up. "Yep."

-Beep!-

Sebastian still runs into doors and trips on flat surfaces.

-Beep!-

"You're right," Sebastian yelled at his sister in the hospital bed. "She was too focused on her girlfriend to try and do anything else!"

Anne reached for the nearest thing she could reach, which happened to be a silver goblet, and threw it at Sebastian's face.

"OW!" Sebastian cried out as it connected with his ribs. "WHAT THE FU–"

-Beep!-

Silently, Sabrina walked to the front door. She took a deep breath, gripped her wand tightly, and threw open the door.

The man stood up, arms up in surrender and his face showing a mixture of shock and guilt. Sabrina aimed her wand at his throat. "What are you doing?"

He stood frozen for a moment. "I... genuinely forgot."

The crew began laughing before Theo closed the door again.

-Beep!-

Marvolo pointed at Ominis as he danced. "You can dance, you can die-ie! Having the time of your life!"

Ominis turned away to hide his laughter. It was in vain, however, as the rest of the crew were already in hysterics.

"See that girl, watch that scene, kicking the Dancing Queen!"

-Beep!-

Anne looked at Imelda quizically, but rushed outside anyway. She was very surprised to see the auburn hair of Aurelia Keene standing against the tent. "Hello there," Anne found herself smiling. "What do I owe this pleasure?"

Aurelia blushed and covered her face. "Sorry, that was too good!"

-Beep!-

"Oh?" Anne had now crossed her own arms. "Then why are you giving me shit for not remembering my Gaelic?"

"Because you're fucking Scottish, Tanya!" Sebastian stopped, realizing he had said the actress's name instead of the characters. Everyone around started laughing. "Sorry! Redo!"

-Beep!-

"Ma chère et tendre Sabrina," Ominis began.

She couldn't help but giggle. "Sorry."

Ominis began to giggle along. "Okay, start over."

-Beep!-

"Can I ask you both something?"

"You know you can ask us anything," Natty encouraged.

At that moment, Poppy began to cough out of control on her juice.

Natty looked at her. "Sabrina hasn't even told us she's having sex yet."

This made Poppy cough worse.

-Beep!-

Marvolo pulled Corvina's head back by her hair, causing her to yelp out in pain. He instantly let go. "Shit, are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

-Beep!-

Theo shook his head slightly in an attempt to clear his mind. "It's... everything is starting to come back to me slowly." His gaze met Minerva and he was now looking at her nervously. "So... don't be mad."

Minerva stood up and walked towards him. "What did you do?"

Theo took a step back and swallowed. "Good lord, you're scary."

-Beep!-

Before she could comprehend what was happening, Ominis had reached out, tangling his hand in Sabrina's hair, and was rolling her over so she was on her back again and Ominis was almost straddling her.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Ominis gasped tugging on her hair.

Sabrina winced. "Ow."

Ominis let go. "Oh, sorry."

-Beep!-

Ominis launched a pillow at his head so hard, it was supposed to land on Sebastian's face. Instead the pillow landed on a piece of the set, causing a painting to fall off the wall and crash on the ground.

Everyone stopped and gasped before they began to laugh. Sebastian covered his mouth before pointing towards Ominis. "His fault!"

-Beep!-

"How do you take this off?" Ominis asked when he came to her corset.

"You untie it from the back," Sabrina answered before turning around. "There's a string at the bottom."

Ominis' hands moved down her sides and on her back before he found the string. His lips found the back of her neck as his fingers worked on untying the corset. However, after a long few seconds, he began to giggle. "What the fuck is this?"

Sabrina also began to snicker the more he struggled.

After getting his fingers tangled in the laces, Ominis swore again. "How do you wear this?!"

-Beep!-

"OH MY GOD!" Sebastian exclaimed as they did a close up on Ominis' face. "What happened to your face?"

"Yes, yes," Ominis sighed as they noticed he didn't have his blind contacts in. "I can see your hideous face now."

-Beep!-

Ominis eyed the item in Sebastian's hand suspiciously. "What is that?"

"It's a banana."

"I'm afraid to ask, but why do you have it?"

"So you can show me what to expect."

"Are you saying you don't know what your dick feels like?"

The two boys instantly began laughing.

-Beep!-

"So you can show me what to expect."

"Are you saying you don't know what your–"

They couldn't even get through the line before the giggles overtook them.

-Beep!-

"Are you saying you don't know what your dick feels like, Sebastian?"

"That's not what I meant! Here just–"

"No, stop, get off of me!" Ominis yelled before he started laughing. Shortly afterwards, Sebastian was laughing hysterically with him.

-Beep!-

"And I would like to announce my official retirement as your beloved headmaster," Professor Black announced. "I have enjoyed being your headmaster and spending so much time with you, and I just know that each and every one of you– okay why is everyone laughing?"

The Great Hall had begun to snicker and giggle as Professor Black started his speech. He turned around and saw the other professors laughing as well.

In the camera, Weasley had been behind the headmaster, making faces and imitations that made the students laugh.

"And cut!"

-Beep!-

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 329 17
Ominis Gaunt takes the fall for Sebastian Sallow after he casted the killing curse upon his uncle in his fifth year at Hogwarts. He has remained in A...
51.7K 1.5K 41
Hogwarts 1890. Sebastian Sallow, the rejected twin. Ominis Gaunt, the unwanted son. Sabrina Pryor, the neglected orphan. What happens when three kind...
26.6K 1.5K 111
SPOILERS FOR HOGWARTS LEGACY MAIN QUEST (The whole game) After Elizabeth's fifth year at Hogwarts ends, she finds her return to normalcy isn't quite...
7.8K 339 32
" 'Promise me,' I said, as I started to notice his body just inches away from mine. He frowned as he looked down on me. 'Promise you what, Ava?' That...