Beyblade Burst Boyfriend Scen...

By Sun_Sunray

Heyy if you love beyblade and these cuties like me, you already know the drill. This is a boyfriend scenarios... More

Author Note
How you met
Does he have feelings for you?
Finally the confession
How you hug
The first kiss
How about a date?
Shu Kurenai x reader~ Marriage
When he cooks for you
When he catches you singing
Meeting the parents
Their favorite display of Affection
How he comforts you
โœจ1k Special โœจ
His first impression of you
Where They like to Kiss you
Their favorite songs to sing to you
Their Romance Trope
They let you comb their hair
What if you were Yandere? โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
What if your boyfriend is Yandere? ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ช
The Lover's first argument!
How they apologize
Their reaction to you wearing a sexy outfit!
Their Sleeping habits
You turn into a baby!
They accidentally hurt you
What if you were a J-Pop Idol?!
Guys it's finally time.....
what if the reader played an instrument?

A little Jealousy?

280 13 57
By Sun_Sunray

This is going to be the longest chapter yet, so enjoy you guys!

Two more new characters has been added.

Silas has been added by the request of- runielocity ( thanks for the request I hope you enjoy!)

Ken has been added by the request of- ShamipinkyR ( Thanks for the request I hope you like it! )

Please VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW  more!! 💕💕💕

Your support inspires me to write more chapters :)

===============🎀===============

                       ✿⁠ Valt Aoi ✿⁠ 

You and Valt with the entire beyclub were practicing together for the upcoming tournament. Of course you were training hard, you even thought of a new move. But you just couldn't perfect it!

Shu took notice of your struggle and came up to you, " Y/n, having trouble with anything?"
"Yes Shu, I just can't seem to get this move right!". Shu being himself, offered to help you out " here I think I know what to do, let me help you". You smile at his kindness and nod a yes to him.

Shu now stand behind you and take a hold of your dominant hand and tilt your left hand and launches while still having a grab on you. And voilà! Your bey launched perfectly to the stadium! While you were thanking Shu for his help you didn't notice a certain bluenette boyfriend of yours was watching you and Shu with painful eyes.

Valt didn't know what he was feeling honestly, it was a first for him. But at a fast pace went over to the two of you and wrapped his arms over your shoulders from behind you and wrapped you in a tight hug while giving Shu the cutest glare.

Of course you were surprised with his sudden actions, "V-valt what are you doing?! The other are-" before you could finish he cut of off by saying "Next time ask me to help you Y/n" while still glaring at his own best friend, Shu. Reading the room Shu clearly understood what was going on and he just left the two of you alone.

By now even you got it, " Valt~ are you jealous?~" ..."uhh ..what do you mean y/n. Of course n-not.. r-really". Yeah Valt wasn't convincing you as you just giggled at your boyfriend's cuteness.

__________________★__________________

                   Shu Kurenai

It's a warm sunny day and you were dressed in your pretty clothes standing in front of a movie theater.

Yes, you were on a date with your boyfriend Shu!

Shu just went to get tickets for the two of you while you were waiting for him to be back. Just then a brown haired fairly tall and tanned skinned guy approached you.

" H-hello miss". You stared at him for a moment before replying to him politely, " hey, how could I help you?" And gave him a polite smile.
The guy now visibly seemed nervous and you also noticed that his face and ears were going red. " I-i just think you're very beautiful miss!".

This completely caught you off and you were finally getting the hint of what this guy wanted for you, so of course you were going to turn him down " Thank you but I actually have a-" before you could finish, the guy took your hand and put his phone in your hand and almost screamed " Can I have your number!".

Just then a strong mascular hand grabbed the brown haired boy  by his arm and yanked him away from you. When you finally looked who it was, it was Shu. With an incredibly angry face with his eyes glaring daggers at the other boy. Shu's deep angry voice spoke up " That girl is with me, you should take a hint and go back right this instant". Without a second thought he ran away from you two.

"Wow Shu I never saw you this angry before" you said. "..Oh Y/n, sorry you had to see that. " "Heh it's okay but by any chance were you jealous?~". Shu's face was turning visibly red now. He then without answering you, held your hand and kept walking to the movie hall. "I don't like seeing you with other guys Y/n" he quietly whispered while looking away from you.

After you two reached home, just as you closed the door you felt Shu press you against the door frame and start kissing you. You slowly melted into the kiss. You never even remembered the brown haired boy again. Shu was the only one you could think of between the warm sweet kisses of his lips.

__________________★__________________

              ✿ Rantaro Kiyama ✿⁠  

Rantaro isn't that much of a jealous type. As you trained with a beyclub anyway and he trusted his friends, he was pretty chill with you hanging out with them as well. That was until today.

You were training with everyone else when Valt called you over to the stadium to show you his new moves. "Y/n! Come check out my new bey moves!! Valtryek and I made this!"
"Sure sure coming" you smiled and went his way.

"Wow that was so cool Valt!"
"I know right! I know right! Check this one out too!!"
" This one looks even cooler!!! "
"Heh heh Valtryek and I are the perfect partners!"
"Yes Valt you two are amazing"

While Valt was showing you his moves and you were complimenting him you did not realize that Rantari your boyfriend was watching you two from the background. In fact he was fuming with jealousy in his chest.

That's it! Rantaro thought to himself and made his way towards you and Valt. He then gently pushed Valt away from you and stood in front of you.

" Y/N I have cool moves to show you too! I'll show you Roktavor and I are the best team ever!"

You were slightly confused about his sudden change in behavior and soon caught on. So you smirked at him and played along. But later when you two went home you made Sure to tease him so much.

__________________★__________________

              ♥ Daigo Kurogami 

Lately you have been spending a lot of time with Daigo's little brother, Shouta. Of course at first Daigo was all happy about it, seeing you two play together so often. And Shouta really seemed to like you a lot too.

But now it was getting a bit hard for him. Not having his girlfriend all to himself and all. Daigo is also very mature so when he realized that he was getting jealous of you spending too much of your attention to his little brother, needless to say he was very embarrassed by himself. So he decided to ignore his feelings and not tell you at all. As you would surely tease him if you found out.

Except. He's having a hard time ignoring his own feelings now.

There you are again, talking with Shouta. Probably telling him a new story to entertain him.

Daigo goes to you and asks "hey y/n you wanna go out for a walk with me? We can come back again later" Actually this was his 4th attempt of spending some quality time with you alone.

"Of course Daigo, just wait a bit we're at the best part of the-" before you could complete your sentence, Daigo spoke up " Y/n come out with me. Now"

Giving shouta a smile and a nod you went out of the room with Daigo.

"So what's up? That was unlike you?"
"Uhh..I don't know I just... I want to spend some time with you too Y/n.."

That's when you realized! what was going on and broke in a laughter
"Oh Daigo you should have just told me!" The raven haired male was flushing red by this point. As a revenge for you teasing him, he suddenly pulled you into him and smashed his lips against yours.

___________________★_________________

                    ✿⁠ Ken Midori ✿⁠ 

Ken this shy cutie isn't usually the jealous type. As he is much mature and so kind he isn't jealous easily. That being said, lately you have been spending a deadly amount of time with Ben.

Being childhood friends with Ben you were already very close with him and Ken had no complaints about it. As he does trust the both of you, especially you his girlfriend.

But the obnoxious amount of time he's seeing you either battling, talking or even joking with Ben has been making our Ken secretly jealous.

There you are sitting beside Ken probably telling him another joke or maybe talking about you two's childhood. The smile you had plastered on your face was so beautiful. That got to Ken.

' I want to make Y/n smile like that too'

Thought the black haired boy to himself as you took no notice of it. How mean of you!

Ken had enough now! With a pout he used his puppet hand to pull by your arm to his chest before saying " Smile at me too y/n" with the prettiest dust of red across his face.

'oh..' you finally caught on. You the looked at Ben and told him " Sorry Ben I need to give some attention to my precious boyfriend now, cya"

After you left with Ken hand in hand you assured him by saying "you know I smiling like that because I was literally talking about you. Only you can make me smile like that". Your words now made the shy boy blush even harder.

__________________★__________________

            ♥  Wakiya Murasaki  ♥

Along with Wakiya you also joined the beyclub and started practicing with them daily, especially since the national beyblade tournament was just around the corner.

Right now you were having a battle with Daigo. The battle was at its climax where the both of you and Daigo called out each other's bey's name. Just then Daigo's Doomscyther flew out of the stadium and you won with a ring out finish.

Valt, Rantaro, Daigo were all cheering you on and congratulating you. Rantaro even put a hand on your shoulder and complimented you. This... didn't go unnoticed by your boyfriend who was already fuming with jealousy deep inside with the whole beyclub surrounding you like that.

Just then he took a step closer to you and shoved away Rantaro and everyone. "hey hands off" said your angry blond boyfriend.

"Chill out you know we don't mean any harm. Oh wait you're jealous for Y/n huh~" teased his friend Rantaro.

By now Wakiya was almost resembling a tomato with his red face.
After that everyone else also joined in teasing and even you. "Y/n don't join them!" "But you're so cute when you're jealous Wakiya" "hmmph say whatever you want Y/n, I bet you won't be teasing me when I have my way with you at home" said the blond with a smirk on his face.

__________________★__________________

               ✿⁠  Lui Shirosagi   ✿⁠ 

Lui....was definitely the jealous type. Being a hot head, literally. Did not help in his case at all.

Random fanboy approaching you for a picture or simply to talk with you? That would piss Lui off. He himself didn't like these kinds stuff and he hated it even more when it involved you. Which brings us to this situation right now.

Here you are in a beyblade festival with Lui and both of you were invited here by your good friend Zac the Sunshine!

*Rose patels starts flowing everywhere*

Zac and you were actually friends for a long time actually, which Lui wasn't aware of. So of course when Zac was acting too friendly and close with you, it hit a nerve of Lui. And he finally lost it when he saw Zac put an arm over your shoulder. ' He has done it now' thought Lui before rushing over to you and shoving away Zac's hand from over your shoulder and warning him. " I better not see you touching her again or else! "

Then Lui dragged you to a quiet hallway of a random building you didn't know about. You on the other hand were mad at Lui for doing that. " What the heck Lui? What was that?!". Lui slightly surprised looked back at you.

"He had his arm on you...and I didn't like that."
"He's an old friend of mine Lui"
"..."
"Hah just don't be so rude next time. I know you were just jealous~"

Lui then looked away from you and muttered a "fine" but the tint of red on the tip of his ears didn't go unnoticed by you. Right then and there he turned his head back towards you and started roughly kissing you as you felt him smirk against your lips.

__________________★__________________

              ♥  Free De La Hoya  ♥

Funnily enough, this otherwise mature boyfriend of yours become quite immature when it comes to other guys around you.

Yeah...he definitely gets jealous easily. Worst part. Occasionally he'd even get jealous of Kristina when you spend too much time with her. So you had to deal with his jealousy very often and we're already used to him getting jealous of the most random things.

But hey you weren't complaining. Because, Free gets very cute when he's jealous. He'd just cling to you and spend lots of time with you. Today was again one of these days.

Free saw you and Valt training together this morning. After you won the Smile on your face, how brightly your eyes shined. Was all Free have been thinking about all day. And that's exactly why. He has been randomly glaring at Valt all day today.

You were having lunch with Valt? Frees glaring at Valt from the window.

Valt feels a chill run down his spine " Y/n I don't know why I feel very weird today"

"....ha.ha... ignore it Valt it nothing. " You tell him as a tick mark appears on your head. Yeah you knew it's free. So you went to confront him.

"Why are you bothering Valt" Free just gives you a blank stare and looks away. " Awwww were you jealous again?~" no answer.. you sigh and hug him tightly and he finally hugs you back burying his face in your neck and hair he whispered "mine.."then he pressed his lips against your neck and kissed it.

__________________★__________________

                 ✿⁠ Silas Karlisle ✿⁠ 

Silas is usually the type to keep his cool. Except when it comes to you. He loses it. Even he was embarrassed about it but couldn't do anything about his feelings.

But still Silas usually didn't get jealous. He rarely did to be honest. But... There was another exception. He'd get jealous whenever you were involved with Free.

Being on the same team he couldn't really keep you from Free either. Like, right now.

In the training room while everyone is already training. Silas watches you and Free chatting and laughing together. Free is actually advising you on how to use your bey parts properly.

Silas was watching and burning with jealousy inside his heart. So he decided to just leave the room with his hands shoved into his pocket. You took notice of it and followed behind him after saying bye to Free.

"Silas what's up? Aren't you gonna train?"

" Go train with Free, since you like him so much"

"Pft- ahahaha Again this Silas! He's just a friend really.

"Hmm...You're lucky I love you"

__________________★__________________

              ♥ Funuki Sumiye

Being the mature and well trained boy Fubuki is, he rarely ever got jealous!
That is until today.

Fubuki decided to introduce you to his mentor. The infamous Shu Kurenai.

And you. Happened to be a massive fan of Shu Kurenai. So Fubuki decided to have you meet him!

The entire way to the Raging bull's building you were talking about Shu. How amazing he was, how cool, what a great blader he is. But what got to Fubuki is when you mentioned how handsome Shu is.

Fubuki still decided to not pay any attention to it even though it did bother him.

You two now finally arrived inside the Raging bull's building and the Shu Kurenai himself came to greet you two. "How are you Fubuki? And who might this be" "I'm good Shu and this is y/n my girlfriend." The entire time you couldn't take your eyes off Shu and deep down it really upset Fubuki.

Later when you two were leaving you noticed that Fubuki has went very quiet and he was barely talking with you. So you decided to ask him " What's wrong Fubuki?". He kept looking at your face for a bit before he  started speaking with a flushed face and glistening eyes " Y/n... I know you like Shu a lot but.....You talking about him so much makes me feel... really weird."

" Awww Fubuki! You know no matter what you'll always be my favorite out of everyone else!" Fubuki then finally smiled and nodded.

__________________★__________________

                   ✿ Suoh Genji  ✿

In Suoh's case it really depends. Though whenever he feels a guy is approaching you with flirtatious intentions Suoh would always become very protective over you.

If his bangs are in the right side of his face? Then good, the guy will survive. Suoh would probably just scare him away with sharp words from him.

But...it's a whole new story if Suoh is in his demon form. With his bangs on the left I mean. Which is what's happening right now.

Random guy here didn't think Suoh was your boyfriend and decided to start flirting with you. This made Suoh rage with jealousy.

Suoh held the guy by his shoulder and gave him the deadliest glare. " This is my girlfriend you're trying to flirt with." The guy just ran away being scared of Suoh.

But Suoh wasn't done yet. He also went running after. You just stood there laughing breathless.

After he came back from possibly beating up that guy. He told you " You're coming to my house with me tonight"

__________________★__________________

                            ♥  Phi  ♥

Well Phi... Is a very possessive type of person as you already know. And when it came to you his possessiveness is increased even more.

At first he tried to look just protective with you. But later you realized it was  simply his possessiveness towards you.

Phi would get jealous easily. And when he did, it was a mess. His calm side takes a turn and his demonic side comes out. He pretty much threatens to destroy everyone and everything in sight near you.

And today the victim of Phi's jealousy is his own brother Hyde. Well, Phi has always been even more careful when it came to hyde due to his childhood grudges. And it was more so when it came to you.

Hyde and you were discussing something when Phi suddenly came and rudely interrupted you two

" Get out of here before I destroy your soul. She belongs to me "

Hyde knew better to not anger Phi anymore and left with a " Gee you don't have to be like this. See ya y/n "

After Hyde left Phi looked at you " and as for you y/n.." he grabbed you by your wrist and dragged you all the way to his room, threw you on the bed and hovered over you. " let me remind you who you belong to"

__________________★__________________

                        ✿  Hyde  ✿

Unlike his brother, Hyde isn't much of a jealous type. Usually he's pretty chill. And he trusts you so he's never bothered with these stuff.

Until he realized his brother's growing interest towards you. That bothered Hyde a lot. As Hyde was already aware of his brother Phi's possessive nature, he was very worried why Phi of all people have been showing you so much interest. It definitely didn't mean anything good.

Unknown to Hyde, Phi wasn't trying to take away his brothers girlfriend or anything. Right? He was curious. Just what his brother Hyde was so much in love with. And that's why he approached you.

He would stick up conversations with you and try to get to know you better.

Hyde did warn you about his brother.

But right now you were in a sticky situation. Phi came to you very politely and started a conversation. You couldn't just walk away right?

That's when Hyde saw the two of you. He then came to you two and said " I'm sorry but I need y/n for a something, I'll be taking her then" he then took your hand and took you to a quiet hallway. Phi watched with amusement as you two left.

"I told you to be careful of Phi didn't I?"

"I'm sorry I tried to..but why do you want me to stay away from him?"

Now Hyde got a bit awkward. He awkwardly look away from you with the tiniest hint of red on the side of his cheeks he said " I just.. don't want to lose you, ya know?" Hearing him you just hugged him tightly resting your head on his chest and Hyde also wrapped his arms around you.

__________________★__________________

              ♥ Arthur Peregrine

Arthur was already a scary guy. And of course he was scarier if he got seriously angry or even jealous.

So who would even dare to flirt with his girlfriend and make Arthur jealous? This fool. This fool who didn't know that you were dating this mascular scary man has been foolishly trying to take you out on a date and kept making moves on you.

You on the other hand were tired of turning him down over and over again and now was just trying to ignore him.

That's when Arthur spotted you. He came over to you and realized what was going on.

He stood right behind you completely shadowing over the other guy. You saw the anger in his eyes and sweatdropped. The guy then slowly turned around and tilt his head upward to meet eyes with Arthur.

It was clear how angry Arthur was.
" Leave right now before I destroy you."
He didn't need any other warning to run away from the two of you. You just laughed at the scene.

Then you looked at Arthur and smiled " Thanks for getting me out of that sticky situation "
" Hm. Next time tell me instantly when anybody bothers you"

He then grabbed you by your waist and started walking off to somewhere in private.

_________________★___________________

               ✿⁠  Delta Zakuro  ✿⁠ 

You and drum were childhood friends. So it wasn't unusual for the two of you to hang out and battle very frequently. You did it quiet often to be honest.

What you didn't realize was that after you started going out with Delta, secretly he has been feeling very irritated about it.

Now Delta is not the type to show his feelings in the first place. In fact even Delta himself was surprised by how he was feeling about you just hanging out with your friend Drum. He also didn't want to tell you about this as he was very embarrassed about it. Typical Delta.

This was one of the times you were returning from your battle with Drum. After you met up with Delta, he seemed a bit distant.

Now he wasn't the energetic and talkative type anyway. But you still noticed that he was talking even less now. So you decided to confront him.

"Hey Delta? You've been acting a bit strange... anything wrong?"

"It's nothin-" at first he wasn't willing to talk about it but he'd rather not lie to you " Actually it's about Drum. I know it's immature of me but..I feel strange about how you hang out with Drum so much" as he was saying this you realized Delta was getting more and more flushed.

So you decided to not tease him and reassure him instead. "You should have told me that sooner! Drum is really like a brother to me and I'm sure he also thinks of me as a sister. If it makes you feel any better, should we go on a date tomorrow?"

You watched as Delta's pale cheeks were becoming colorful with slight red as he held your hand and nodded.

==============🎀================

Alright. I did it. This was a lot of work. It took foreverrrr to write.

Y'all better  VOTE, COMMENT and 💕 FOLLOW.  (Joke..don't come at me ;-;)

I really appreciate all the support you guys show me!!

If any of you want to read a new scenario or want new characters then let me know through COMMENTS or INBOX me  💕

[ Requests are Open ] 💕

               ___.....- Sunray -.....___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788 10 12
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page
963K 19.1K 200
i know i know, this is probably what youre thinking: really? another boyfriend scenario book? but really, i think theyre cute, and i decided to make...
31.3K 578 19
This is a Beyblade Burst Free x Reader book.
35.1K 1.1K 28
Story of the best aiming to be better, of seeking vengeance and avoiding meeting new people. Ah crap, we're failing at that last one. โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข...