Her Step Husband

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|

|nineteen|

450 55 46
By Namas48

Inaya glared at him. "Why it's always you for you, Huzaifa. Do you ever think about what I feel?"

Huzaifa left the fork on the plate and raised a brow at her. "What's with this sudden complaint, Inaya?"

"That's not something sudden. You have always tried to mold me into doing the things in your way because you seriously can't take a girl being dominant in a relationship. Even now, you only care about your hobby and do not think about me and our relationship. It's because guys like you want to appear stronger than girls either as boyfriends or husbands," she snapped hardly.

Huzaifa tapped on his nose tip as he clenched his jaw, silently listening to what she had to say. But when she said about the dominance and other stuff, he completely lost it. 

"Wait a second." He raised his index finger. "You never had any problem with what I asked you to do before. So is this anything related to my lack of ability to get you to branded malls for shopping and five-star hotels for meals?"

Inaya's face became red due to embarrassment. Perhaps Huzaifa was right. If he became overwhelming for her due to his extra restrictions on her as she was his girlfriend, then at that time, Inaya didn't have any issue with it because he was rich and she was smitten by this guy. He never asked her to do anything without her comfort and permission. Maybe some other way was needed to change his mind regarding this.

She rolled her attractive black eyes. "Huzaifa, darling that is not what I meant to say. Seriously, my Daddy wants to wed me off any time soon. And you know every parent wants their daughter to be married to a man who is stable financially. You even left your house and your father has disowned you. How will my Daddy accept your proposal like this?"

"Then it's your duty to make him understand. Do I look like any louse to you that I will leave you in between?" He asked in irritation.

Inaya sighed. "No, baby but why do you have to do that? Your father is a well-off businessman so why do you have to tire yourself to make a living like this?"

Huzaifa smirked. "So your main problem is that, Inaya, that I have left my house and my father has disowned me. I don't have any imperial lifestyle anymore hence I can't provide you with luxuries so all these bad mood swings are arising. Right?"

She bit her lower lip in humiliation. "Why are you misunderstanding me, Huzaifa?"

He moved his both hands in the air. "So make me understand you then, Naya. Because so far your talks are just giving this impression that my older habits are appearing worse for you because I am left with no money from my father."

She scowled at him. He was continuing to humiliate her. "You are all energy and impulse right now, Huzaifa. Try to bring me into your equation of life too. Just don't think about yourself. You are right maybe that I am thinking about you not managing a five-star hotel for me because that's just a start. Imagine if I marry you and then I have to wait for small things for ten years? I have always been very pampered by my parents. How can I survive like this?"

A corner of Huzaifa's lip flung up. "If you love me then even you can live with me in a desert with no water as well. Even now I still promise to provide you with basic necessities without worrying you."

She placed her hand over Huzaifa's bigger one. "I love you, Jaan but only love isn't necessary. Can't you avert your passion away from your mind and heart for me?"

Huzaifa chuckled as he shook his head in dismay before pulling away his hand from under hers. His eyes caught the sight of the ring adorned so perfectly in her fair, slim, and beautiful finger of the left hand. He had made her wear this after proposing to her in front of the whole university. He wiggled his neck sideways before dragging the ring out of her finger. Inaya's jaw dropped at this.

"What are you doing, baby? Why did you remove my ring?" She almost screeched in confusion.

Huzaifa regarded the ring in his hand with a clenched jaw before signaling the waiter to come by his hand gesture. Moments later, the waiter arrived.

"The bill?" Huzaifa inquired him.

"I will bring it right away," the waiter nodded and again left.

"Huzaifa, what is this behavior? Give me back my ring," she tried to reach over him but Huzaifa shot her a look.

The waiter was present in front of them again, with a bill. Huzaifa paid the said amount before looking back at him.

"Pack the rest of the food," he told him.

After he was gone, Huzaifa diverted his attention back to a startled Inaya. He grabbed her hand and put the ring on her palm.

"For me, we are over from now. You can keep the ring as I don't like to claim something again that I gifted someone in the past," he informed her as he got up from the chair.

Inaya too stood up. "What the hell are you saying? How are we over just like that?"

"Because we do not have any compatibility left between us anymore. We can't be happy together so it's better to part ways," he again murmured, truthfully.

"For a fondness of some useless thing, are you going to break up with me?" She yelled loudly.

"Keep your voice low, Inaya. It's not your own house," he whispered sternly. "That's why. Exactly that's why it is better to part our ways. You are calling my passion something useless and do you think we can be a thing like that if you will have a problem if I won't take you to five-star hotels in branded cars?"

Inaya yanked her handbags she frowned at him. "Fine then. One day you will realize that how awful are you in a relationship. All you care about is you, yourself, and no one else."

"Maybe I can say the same for you, Inaya but I won't do that," he let out grimly before finally leaving the restaurant.

Today he left another important person in his life for his passion.

                    _________________

While lying in his bed in Farhan's house, Huzaifa recalled whatever happened that day Inaya wanted a man who would bestow the world's every blessing on her feet in just one indication from her. And he had left this life which would give him such leverage in a short span of time. She met him when he was that dream guy for her. So today he saw the real faces of some people around him as well. Inaya didn't want to become obvious but it was apparent that she preferred a modern and rich lifestyle more than his companionship and love.

Ironically, it wasn't affecting him as much as he was expecting, and saw people post-breakup tell their experience. When he left his house, it wasn't in any provocation. He had a proper strategy in his mind. He had a goal and he wanted to act according to it to achieve his purpose. A few heartbreaks wouldn't affect him for sure. However, it still made him think about Inaya and how she left him when he thought she would be there for him.

Huzaifa's phone beeped and it brought him back to the present. He exhaled before turning his head to find his phone near the pillow. He got hold of it and scrolled. It was a message from Unaiza.

Glasses 🐱 >   I just saw your modeling shoot on Instagram. You were looking very nice.

Me > Since when did you start using Instagram?

Glasses 🐱> I made an account a few days ago.

Me > I know, Glasses, that I am handsome. Did I just look nice to you?

Glasses 🐱 > You were looking....good. I showed your pictures to Aqia Mama as well. She said Masha Allah and gave so many blessings to you.

Me > How is everyone, btw

Glasses 🐱> They miss you, Huzaifa. Everyone including Jannat too.

Me > My Paradise Sweetheart. I miss my munchkin too.

Glasses 🐱> I hope you will achieve your dreams really soon so that you can come back to live among us again.

He unknowingly made a comparison between her and Inaya at this time. The girl who claimed to love him and his girlfriend didn't even wish him the best in any fake way and just cared about herself while Unaiza always managed to pray for him.

Me > Thanks :) 🙃

Life was indeed a rollercoaster ride but he knew how to ace it to become successful.

                 ___________________

After talking to Huzaifa over the texts, she was at peace again. He was fine and happy and that was all she wanted to hear and know. She came into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. After dinner, Haider had as usual asked her to make a delicious and hot cup of coffee as he had to work on some new report.

When she came into the lounge with the cup of coffee, she found Haider standing near the wall-to-ceiling window, with a sleeping Jannat on his shoulder. He was perhaps helping her to sleep as his big hand was stroking her small back gently. On the table in front, there was his laptop and many open files.

Jannat was now seven months old but the kid's habit of falling in sleep in the night in her father's arms never ended. She never soothed with anyone other than Haider in the night.  Ishmal was perhaps in the room and like always, Haider would return Jannat back to her mother when she fell asleep.

"Your coffee," Unaiza muttered in a low voice, as she placed the cup on the table.

Haider smiled. "Thank you, Gurya" 

"Don't mention," she gleamed gently.

"Did you think about again joining university, Unaiza?" He asked her, as he slowly rocked Jannat. 

"I have been thinking lately to get enrolling in baking and cooking classes," she answered, truthfully.

Haider nodded. "If that's what makes you happy that of course."

"Haider Bhai thank you for everything you did for me recently. Catching that gang and punishing them. I can't be more grateful to you than this," she said, as her eyes became wet.

He patted the top of her head in affection. "You are sister, Gurya. It was my duty as your brother. Never thank me again for this."

She gulped thickly to swallow back the upcoming tears. That was the true family and the true love that she was getting from here and from the family who lived here. She couldn't be more lucky than this for sure.

"Have you by any chance talked to Huzaifa?" Haider suddenly implored, picking up his cup of the coffee, leaving Unaiza stunned at this question.

                  _________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

A new chapter it is.

I hope you like it.

So Huzaifa broke up with Inaya. Who do you think is more at fault? Huzaifa or Inaya?

Like the conversation between Huzaifa and Unaiza?

A scene between the bonding of Haider and Unaiza was added to nardhana wish. I hope you like it. We will get many of such scenes later on.

What do you think Iza will reply to Haider about what he asked what about Huzaifa?

Please vote and comment ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 29K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
883K 54.8K 54
**A Wattpad featured story** Bekhudi || بیخودی ❝ He gently dragged his hand around the delicate skin of my neck, slowly care...
576K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...
40.5K 3.5K 17
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...