[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

By yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 60

30 0 0
By yoonimap

Before he could sit down and rest for a while, the door was knocked open. Bai Hua winked.

  "Oh, brother, do you really want to spend the night in the bedroom? Look, Lawyer Su is waiting for you in the room."

  "Who of you, the second uncle, doesn't want to spend a night of flowers and candles in the bedroom? A moment of spring night is worth a thousand pieces of gold. Get out of here, you are such a weakling. Get out of here as soon as possible, don't take us by surprise."

  Xing Biao blocked the door and refused to let him in. With his hands on the door frame and his feet spread apart, one man was guarding the door and no one was allowed to enter. No one was allowed to enter the bedroom.

  "Brother, we have been brothers for many years. We are all happy that you are getting married."

  "If you are happy, disappear for me as soon as possible. I want to live in the world of two people. How long have I been holding it in? I am just waiting for today."

  Su Mo raised his eyebrows and said, "Have you been holding it in for a long time?"

  "Brother, this is wrong, this is wrong. You see, we are all happy when you get married. This is a matter of being happy together. You will also feel the same later. Let the brothers make noise for a while. You are holding back for a while. After we leave, you can do whatever you want. There is no one next door, so even if you let Lawyer Su scream until your throat breaks, no one will listen."

  "Get the hell out of here!"

  Su Mo raised his eyebrows again. It seemed that everyone knew Xing Biao's hunger.

  "Get out of the way, it's so hard."

  The four cripples rushed directly in. Xing Biao straightened his back and refused to let in. What the hell.

  "You guys, are you going to do this to me when I get married? Don't you want to do it anymore? Don't you want the salary?"

  "Money is nothing, compared to a troubled house, it's nothing!"

  Bai Hua looked back sharply.

  "Oh, Lawyer Su, why are you taking off your clothes?"

  With a loud shout, Xing Biao quickly looked back and saw Su Mo standing by the bed with his arms around his shoulders, seemingly smiling and not taking off his clothes.

  Damn it, I got fooled again!

  Bai Hua was a monkey jīng monkey jīng, Xing Biao's attention was on the back, and he had less strength in his arms. Taking advantage of this opportunity, several people rushed in by shouting one, two, three. He just said that he could come in. What would Fei Na do? Let them tease you as soon as possible, which is stronger than anything else.

  A few people laughed evilly, hey hey hey, hee hee hee, it fell into their hands, Brother Biao, you also have today.

  "Damn it, you bastards."

  "Brother, do you want to spend the night in the dormitory soon? Do you want us to get out as soon as possible? Then cooperate with us."

  Bai Hua winked, looking open to discussion.

  "Brother Biao, Lawyer Su, we don't dare to mess with you. But, if we don't have sex today, we will regret it for the rest of our lives. So...", "Your uncle's nine-fingered son, please give me a fucking cat here." Crying mouse, what you say is nice, you take the people and leave quickly."

  Jiu Zhi'er ignored Xing Biao's expulsion at all.

  "So, Lawyer Su, Brother Biao, you just need to answer a few questions and let us play a few games, then we will definitely leave soon."

  Su Mo was noncommittal, hugging his shoulders and saying nothing. Ye Biao looked like he couldn't hide away. He looked at his wife, hoping that she would use his domineering power to drive away these weaklings.

  "Well, let's not waste time and let's get started. Lawyer Su is extremely smart. Not to mention eldest brother, we all admire you so much that we want to kowtow to you. Lawyer Su, guess what color underwear Brother Biao is wearing? If you guess it correctly, we won't tease you."

  Su Mo simply sat next to the bed, since everyone was interested! Then just have fun. The target of this group of people is Xing Biao, and he doesn't reject these people, so let's just have fun. Anyway, if he goes too far, he has a way to kick them all out the door.

  Xing Biao took off his coat and pulled out his shirt. He was about to take off his belt and let Su Mo see what color pants he was wearing.

  "Daughter-in-law, look at me, look at me."

  Su Mo didn't even glance at him.

  "black."

  Jiu Zhi'er went up and pulled out a side of Ye Biao's underwear. Sure enough, it was black.

  "Lawyer Su, how do you know this? Are you familiar with all the colors of his underwear?"

  Big Mouth smiled evilly, they are so familiar with each other, they have slept together for a long time.

  Su Mo snorted.

  "He's a coquettish guy, and all men who show off their sluts wear black underwear. Besides, boys who are not teenagers like to wear colorful or white ones. That's a sign of childishness."

  "What's wrong with me wearing Ultraman's clothes?"

  Jiu Zhi'er snorted.

  "You must have had an unhappy childhood. You still wear Ultraman at such an old age, which shows how childlike you are."

  "I am childlike and proud, I am young and will never grow old."

  "Thousand-year-old demon."

  Jiuzhi'er immediately ran to the corner to draw a circle, and Lawyer Su killed him perfectly. He was heartless and lacked calcium in his brain. If he challenged Lawyer Su, he deserved to be choked to death.

  "Brother Biao, if Lawyer Su knows psychology, I was still thinking about it. If he guesses wrong, let him take off your underwear through your pants. This will save you the process of taking off your clothes."

  It's just that your wife is too smart to watch the scene where she only takes off her underwear without taking off her trousers.

"Ah, my pants are not black."

  When Xing Biaoliu heard this, he quickly changed his mind, untied his belt with a quick brush, and turned his back to let them see. It's a good thing to take off less clothes. As soon as these people leave, they can get down to business.

  "The spliced ​​black and white pants, look cool. Black and white. Hehe."

  How shameless!

  Hey, hey, hey, hey, he sold his wife.

  These people are not afraid of trivial matters. Since Xing Biao has taken the initiative to admit that he was wrong, then, Lawyer Su, come on.

  Su Mo dug out her eyes and waited for Xing Biao, wishing she could kick her in the butt wrapped in black and white underwear and make you sell out as a wife!

  "Lawyer Su, please take off my brother's underwear without taking off his pants. Brother, your underwear is awesome. Where did you buy it? I'll buy it too."

  "I got it right."

  "Lawyer Su, I am willing to admit defeat."

  "Come on, come on, wife, help me take it off. I'm waiting."

  Xing Biao smiled and his molars were visible. He was taking off his clothes, waiting for Su Mo to take off his clothes. This is a benefit. Just imagine how nice it would be to see those hands touch his waist, grab his pants, and take them off.

  Xiao Biaozi, please be honest. Now is not the time for you to stand up. You have been holding it in for so long. Keep holding it in.

  asshole!

  If Su Mo is the kind of person who is easily teased, he is not Su Mo.

  "Xiaojie, where is my book box."

  "In the study, Brother Biao transformed the guest room into your study."

  The little stammer tells everything he knows.

  "Wait, I'll be back in a minute."

  Su Mo came back in less than five minutes. During these five minutes, this group of people who were jealous from inside and outside gathered together to discuss how Lawyer Su could take off his eldest brother's pants. Should it be pulled out from the trousers leg or from one side? It is a bit difficult to take off only the pants without taking off the trousers.

  "Bai Hua, you are so heartless, you should ask me this question. I can take it off so that I can take it off. I am strong enough to just tear it off. How easy it is."

  Xie Biao, tell the truth. You are one of them, right? You are too unkind. You followed them to tease Su Mo. Do you want to kneel down the remote control and stop changing the channel? Or is it because the instant noodles won't fall off when you kneel down?

  "Lawyer Su is back."

  Little Stutter was watching at the door and quickly informed them to stop plotting, Lawyer Su was back.

  Su Mo entered the bedroom with his hands behind his back, smiling absolutely friendly.

  "Don't take off your pants, just your underwear, right?"

  "That's right, Lawyer Su, it's up to you."

  Su Mo nodded and revealed his secret weapon with a flash. The weapon he hid behind his back was a paper knife.

  "When I was packing the books, I threw the paper knife in the box. It came in handy today."

  Retribution ah ah ah ah.

  You Xing Biao and your brothers Su Mo deserve to be bullied. You don't even know why your daughter-in-law dies because she can eat people without spitting out their bones. This man is very calculating and thoughtful. Do you want to play with him? Do you still expect him to be submissive? Go ahead and dream about the big flowers in Chongqiu.

  Su Mo looked at the paper knife. It was very sharp, the tip was very pointed, and the blade was very bright, shining with a cold light that penetrated people.

  Smile at Xie Biao.

  "Don't move. If you don't take off your pants, I'll cut off your underwear. I can't see the angle. If I cut off your underwear, don't cry."

  Xie Biao broke into a cold sweat, and the spineless thing Xiao Biaozi shrank. Seeing Su Mo approaching step by step with a knife, Xing Biao ran away with a cry.

  "I don't want to be castrated. There is no emperor now. I don't want to enter the palace and become Li Lianying."

  "Oh, brothers should have fun together, don't be such a spoiler."

  Su Mo sharpened his knife and pointed at Xie Biao.

  Facts have proved that at the critical moment, brothers can't be relied on either. This group of virtuous people all fell down laughing. Those who supported the wall, those who pounded the closet, those who couldn't get up from sitting on the ground, and none of them helped. Jiuzhier was still cheering. .

  "Cut, cut, cut!"

  Su Mo grabbed Xing Biao, dangled the paper knife in front of Xing Biao's eyes, and smiled like a killer. Xing Biao was so frightened that he trembled. Who the hell said his wife was considerate and good? How could his wife speak with a knife?

  "Daughter-in-law, you have to think clearly. This is the happiness of the rest of our lives. If you are just a little careless, I will be doomed!"

  "It's okay. If you don't need it, you still have mine. I guarantee you a happy life. Don't move."

  I almost laughed and laughed. This group of people was speechless, looking at their boss being embarrassed.

  Xing Biao held up his trousers and closed his eyes. His wife will not let him go today. It's over. He wants to say goodbye to Xiao Biaozi. Brother, it's pitiful that you miss Su Mo's body so much that you can only end up with hatred. . If I had known this earlier, I shouldn't have slapped you and made you foam at the mouth.

  Su Mo held back his laughter and said, "Humph, I can't help but teach him a lesson."

  He was allowed to mess around, and the paper knife was inserted along his trousers. Xing Biao simply let go, and the trousers went directly to his feet, and he lifted up his shirt in all directions.

  "This way you can see clearly. Be careful. You must be careful. Damn it, you guys, if I didn't lead you like this, who would have such a bad idea? I'll take his household registration book."

  "Good boy, don't move. I'm not a doctor. I get nervous when you move. My hands tremble when I get nervous. When my hands tremble,"

  "I beg you, ancestor, please hurry up. I can't stand this kind of threat. I will listen to you and stand by your side. I swear that I will not challenge your authority."

  Ancestor, stop talking, I can feel the coldness of the blade sliding across my lower abdomen.

  "Stop, stop, right here, don't go down, little Biaozi is scared!"

  "Hey, why is this knife so dull? I'll go find a whetstone and sharpen it."

  "Damn it, I'll lose my bird if I hurry up!"

  Su Mo suppressed a smile, brushed it and broke it, then wrapped it around his waist, and it broke it again. He grabbed the edge of his underwear and made his proud black and white underwear turn into rags.

  Xing Biao let out a long breath, Emma almost peed in fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 77 65
Original name: 穿越之小侯爷当家 Author: 紫色木屋 In addition to this work, there are 3 other works on the Novelupdates system. However, for me, this work and "重生...
19.1K 395 10
THE LIBRARIANS ARE BACK! Sadly so is Prospero, you know the wizard that wants to take over the world? Yeah that guy. Well he's back and trying to tak...
5.5K 129 32
Pampered Author: One after another and light Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-04-18 Latest: Chapter 66 Extra Story - Office Routine BL finished...
74.4K 2.2K 103
Another name: 豪门生子日常 Status: 103 chapters (Completed) On the night of unemployment, Jiang Zhuxin went to the bar to drink alone. However, when he wok...