[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

By yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 58

37 1 0
By yoonimap

 "Haha, this is just what the husband does. They are indeed a loving couple, so let the young couple wear rings. They will be in love for a lifetime."

  A small red box with a black bottom and two rings placed side by side with a platinum bottom and a diamond inlaid on the ring surface. There is a set of arcs. If these two arcs are connected end to end, it will be one Heart-shaped.

  "I picked this one because we are so close to each other. It looks good."

  Xing Biao took the opportunity to claim credit. He looked at many pairs of rings before choosing this one.

  If Su Mo had to choose, he would rather have a pair of platinum rings. Keep a low profile.

  Xing Biao took Su Mo's left hand and put it on his ring finger. He quickly stretched out his left hand. No one's five fingers were touching each other. He stretched it out and put it in front of Su Mo. Hurry, he also wanted to get married. ring.

  Su Mo didn't show any pretense. He picked it up and put it on for him. His movements were a bit rough and not romantic at all.

  "Kiss the groom!"

  The host's voice made Xing Biao excited. He hugged Su Mo and started to chew it. Su Mo turned his face and kissed his left cheek. He has no habit of being affectionate in public.

  "Kiss!"

  Bai Hua stood up and shouted, and all the brothers immediately shouted together, "Kiss, kiss, come on, kiss!"

  Knock on the table, stamp your feet, shake your arms and shout, kiss!

  "Daughter-in-law, there are so many people here, please satisfy them."

  Xing Biao chuckled.

  "no."

  "It's not up to you!"

  I listen to Su Mo on everything, but I have to listen to my brother on this matter. He hugged Su Mo, pressed the back of Su Mo's neck with one hand, hugged his waist with the other, and kissed him directly!

  These six people were not afraid of being less lively. They surrounded the couple and cheered endlessly, making noises in their ears.

  "Oh oh oh! Yeah yeah! One more!"

  When you get closer, you can see that Lawyer Su has been pushing Brother Biao, but Xing Biao's kiss was very fierce, and he pounced on him with a squeal, just like a wolf who had been hungry for three months when he saw meat, he said he was rude, biting his lips and sucking Tongue, kiss again and again. Su Mo's push was ineffective and he could only let him act nonsense. If the boss is so passionate, let's do another one.

  Cui Xun, a wicked man, was also excited. He pointed at his watch and shouted, "Time, record!"

  "Tongue kiss, tongue kiss!"

  "Kiss deeply, kiss deeply!"

  "Deep throat, deep throat!"

  "Take off your clothes! Take off your clothes!"

  Who is so stupid? Who, who can shout?

 This sentence made Su Mo glare, push Xing Biao away, and stare at the group of people who were wailing and shouting.

  At this glance, the groomsmen were all honest, and sat down in their seats without hesitation. The people who were clamoring sat down, and they were as well-behaved as kindergarten children. Just kidding, Lawyer Su's eyes are filled with anger and forgiveness. Anyone he stares at can feel as if he's been knocked into the freezing cold. Lawyer Su's cold face is also quite scary.

  Su Mo glared at Xing Biao fiercely.

  Xing Biao scratched his hair.

  "On to the next item."

  "Um, um, let's have a glass of wine."

  Someone brought two glasses of red wine. Su Mo frowned and started drinking now?

  Xing Biao broke off the wine glass and handed it to Su Mo's hand. Whisper in his ear.

  "This is Coca-Cola water. Drink it."

  After blinking, everyone understood that if they didn't run away today, they would definitely be drunk. It would be okay if they could drink less.

  This was a good idea. Su Mo easily locked arms with him and drank a glass of Coke mixed with water.

  After serving tea to my parents, it's already half past eleven, so we can start the dinner directly.

  These groomsmen also have their own jobs, helping to hold back the drinks. The role of the best man is to keep the wine away. Xing Biao held the wine glass in Su Mo's hand and whispered in his ear.

  "There are a lot of us. Go up and someone will pour you a drink. After you take it, turn around and hand it to the people on the side. They will help you hold back the drink. I drank too much, and you have to take me home." "Chengjiāo."

  As long as he wasn't drunk, it would be okay.

  At this table was Brother Wen, the leader of Dongcheng. Bai Hua followed him and called him brother. This man seemed to have prepared three glasses of red wine.

  "I'll be bored to the end. I won't refuse you on this special day."

  What was Xing Biao afraid of? He picked up the wine glass, and Su Mo also picked it up. Hearing Xing Biao say, "Brother, I will drink this glass of wine no matter what."

  As soon as Bai Hua walked forward, Little Stutter took the wine from Su Mo's hand and replaced it with a glass of exactly the same red wine in the blink of an eye. The fourth lame man held the wine glass and drank with Brother Wen, the boss of Dongcheng. Jiuzhier's hand speed was faster, and Xing Biao's wine glass was changed at a glance.

  Cui Xun saw it all. Go up and join in the fun and get closer to Su Mo.

  "Su Mo, if you lend me this group of people when I get married, I will never get drunk.

  Su Mo smiled while holding the cup.

  "I won't let you go either. Just now I heard you shouting the loudest? Kissing timer?"

  Cui Xun rubbed his nose and returned to his seat to eat. Su Moqi was very unlovable and was too good at holding grudges.

  The people on the road are very relaxed. If there is any problem, they will tell it in person with gongs and drums, who is right and who is wrong, and the matter will be resolved according to the rules of the underworld. After a round of toasts, Su Mo only had a few sips of red wine, so he couldn't change the wine in time and drink it. Red wine is fine, Su Mo can handle it. The people on the road talk rough, damn, Biaozi, my wife is pretty good, better than my mother-in-law. I heard that you are a lawyer. Can you help me with the lawsuit? Someone owes me some fucking money. It has been half a year and I haven't paid it back. Can I get it back? I really want to raid his house in the middle of the night and ask for his wife. The child comes to sit down, but he is afraid that the grandson will call the police. Lawyer Su can help.

  Su Mo called Cui Xun. It was better to let Cui Xun handle this kind of matter and leave his phone address.

  Cui Xun is really eloquent. He immediately got involved with these gangsters. Even after walking a long way, he still heard them saying, "They are all friends. I'll tell you the lawyer's fee."

  Sure enough, they are businessmen. No wonder the people who are least aggressive are businessmen. You can see it on Cui Xun.

  "This is my partner, daughter-in-law. Do you remember, I told you that I have shares in the nightclub. This is the boss who sold the shares to me. His surname is Zhu, Zhu Wen."

  Zhu Wen laughed, but Su Mo instinctively disliked this person, he was too fake. Even the smile pulled at the skin and did not reach the eyes.

  Su Mo nodded to him.

  "Oh, brother Xing, we have been old friends for many years. I still remember the time when you were wearing cloth shoes, wearing jeans, holding a cigarette and talking about things with me. It's been ten years. It's not easy. , you are also married. Lawyer Su is really nice. You are blessed with the virtues you accumulated in your previous life."

  Xing Biao smiled, put his arm around Su Mo's shoulders and patted her twice.

  "Isn't that right? I married my daughter-in-law because I did good deeds, prayed to gods and worshiped Buddha. This man can do bad things, but don't do it without conscience."

  "That's true. You can't be sorry for the person who helped you stand up."

  Why does this sound so uncomfortable?

  "Boss Zhu is really joking. He and I are destined to have this fate. It's not the result of good deeds and good deeds."

  "Hey, Lawyer Su, you mean that if this person doesn't do good things, he won't be punished by God? You can't forget your roots."

  "What do you mean by this? Let's make it clear today. Isn't it just a dance hall? If you have any opinions, I will give it to you and return the shares to me."

  Xing Biao's face immediately fell. He lifted up his sleeves and was about to explain things to Zhu Zhang. Su Mo smiled lightly and patted Xing Biao's chest to reassure him that today was not the time to be angry. Xing Biao snorted and turned his head. Not arguing. Su Mo successfully smoothed his hair. But when others see it, it looks intimate.

  "Things in this world are all pros and cons. There is no absolute right or wrong. It is wrong to do things according to conscience and forget one's roots. But, isn't it a bit too much to use favors and blackmails over and over again? .No one is a savior. If you give him a ladder, he climbs up and picks the fruit, but this is also his credit. He will naturally thank you for giving you the ladder. He is the one who picks the fruit. You cannot monopolize this fruit. Even if you don't give him a ladder, he will climb the tree by himself. The so-called mutual benefit, don't flaunt your own value so high, it really doesn't have that weight."

  Now, Xing Biao is not alone. He has also been tagged. He is now Su Mo's husband. If someone speaks rudely to Xing Biao, some people will also say that Su Mo's husband has implicated him. . He didn't want to be wronged for no reason. If you want to bully Xing Biao and run against him, you have to ask whether Lawyer Su will agree.

  He usually doesn't like to talk, but he won't back down when he encounters a problem. First fight against the outside world and then settle down at home. They are now a legal couple who share weal and woe and cannot bully anyone. Su Mo felt a little uncomfortable when he heard this, and immediately fought back, exposing others but not exposing their shortcomings, and hitting them in the face. Zhu Wen always exposed his shortcomings, so don't blame him.

  "Tell me, is that right, Boss Zhu?"

  Bai Hua gave Su Mo a thumbs up, "Lawyer Su, you are the boss, you are so awesome!" This man has restrained Brother Biao for so many years, and he must be feeling the pain now. Should!

  Boss Zhu's smile disappeared immediately.

  Xing Biao wished he could kiss Su Mo hard now. If he married the right daughter-in-law, she would definitely make him look good.

  I love his sharp teeth and sharp mouth that pop out accidentally, his voice is not loud, and his tone is flat, but he makes people angry to death. Emma, ​​this mouth can't be kissed enough in a lifetime.

  "I just focused on talking and didn't congratulate you. It's been a long time since we got together, but we just can't have children. Let's just forget about having a son soon."

  "It's good to have love. I don't want children yet. As a person like me, monopolizing sex is quite strong. Biaozi is good to me, so I just want him to be good only to me. Even if it's a child, I'm still worried about losing him. Attention. Besides, if you have children, will you be able to take care of them until you die? Boss Zhu's children must be well educated. Look at some of the children today who are so spoiled that they kill their parents if they don't meet the requirements, or It's a big problem to jump off a building after being scolded by your parents, or to stop studying if your parents don't buy you a house."

  Jiu Zhi'er chuckled, coughed, picked up the wine and drank. Sorry, I couldn't hold it back, their lawyer Su really can't be offended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 78 65
Original name: 穿越之小侯爷当家 Author: 紫色木屋 In addition to this work, there are 3 other works on the Novelupdates system. However, for me, this work and "重生...
59.6K 2.2K 80
Everyone is their own individual, free to practice any religion they want, and free to spread the truth about a certain religion, famously known as t...
75.8K 346 25
More short story to write
74.4K 2.2K 103
Another name: 豪门生子日常 Status: 103 chapters (Completed) On the night of unemployment, Jiang Zhuxin went to the bar to drink alone. However, when he wok...