[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

Da yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... Altro

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 56

31 1 0
Da yoonimap

Su Mo suppressed his blush, and the laughter of this group of people made him blush even more. He was so shameless that everything he said turned into a joke. His wedding would definitely be laughed at by these people for the rest of his life.

  He shook Xing Biao's hand away fiercely. Xing Biao hurriedly picked up the roses without braids and put them in Su Mo's hands.

  "Daughter-in-law, marry me, be my relative, and live your whole life with me."

  "Kneel down and propose! If Su Mo doesn't say marriage today, you're finished! It's really finished!"

  Cui Xun still holds a grudge. Who told him to lie down?

  Xing Biao actually knelt down on one knee holding a bouquet of rose stems without petals.

  "Daughter-in-law, take this poor man home who is missing a father and a mother. Don't let him be alone. Be his lifelong lover and lifelong companion."

  "You don't want to be shameless."

  He really lowers his profile, dares to say anything, and uses his sincerity?

  "I want my wife to be shameless!"

  Bai Hua slapped his forehead, hugged Jiuzhier and shook his head.

  "I understand, the boss is our boss, but the boss's boss is Lawyer Su. Lawyer Su has a strong backer and cannot be offended. If we offend him, won't the boss eat us alive?"

  Jiu Zhi'er also felt that Xing Biao, the daughter-in-law's slave, was really thorough.

  "Don't mess with Lawyer Su. Lawyer Su will let us go, and the boss won't let us go either."

  "You are wrong. Lawyer Su can't let go of those who provoke him."

  That's right, they are a pair of mistresses who can't be messed with. Stay away, they can't stand it if they are messed with.

  Su Mo disliked the roses. After looking at them for a few times, only a few petals were left. It was a beautiful bouquet, but now it looked ugly.

  "It's so ugly."

  Xing Biao's little heart skipped a beat, and Su Mo found it disgusting and ugly.

  "The flowers are ugly, the proposal is not good enough, and I frightened a group of my classmates and friends. I am rude and impolite, and I act recklessly and without thinking."

  Xing Biao didn't expect that his performance today would be so bad that Su Mo would dislike him so much.

  "young married woman..."

  Su Mo smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

  "If I don't take you in, you will really become an old fox. The crime of abandonment is illegal. As a lawyer, I can't break the law knowingly. No matter how bad it is, I can't throw it away."

  "I'll just take you, wretched fellow, home."

  Xing Biao's eyes lit up. His wife spoke up and agreed. She jumped up and cheered, hugging Su Mo and spinning around for several times.

  He hugged Su Mo's waist and started spinning around, he was so happy that he went crazy.

  The wife nodded. She said she would spend the rest of her life with me. She said she would take him home.

  He has a family, relatives, and a daughter-in-law.

  Su Mo couldn't help but laugh, you bastard, he always expressed his thoughts without thinking, direct and rude, but so silly and cute. He wouldn't admit it even to death. He was moved by Xing Biao's two pitiful words of proposal. He was homeless and lacked parents, so he didn't feel soft.

  Hit him on the shoulder.

  Your uncle, you can't stop spinning. Put me down. Damn it, at thirty you are still the same as when you were three years old, so restless and excited.

  Xing Biao slapped Su Mo's face, excited, and gave Su Mo a sip on his lips.

  "Let's go to the wedding!"

  Cheering and booing, the group of people in this room have witnessed this historical moment. It is really not easy for Xing Biao. He was able to marry Su Mo and was so close to getting married. He is still playing suspense here and is so frightened that he almost loses his temper. get married. Emma, ​​Emma, ​​this is so difficult.

  Although he acted a little barbaric, like a bandit, anyone with a discerning eye could see how much he loved Su Mo, and he was really obedient to him with some flattery. It couldn't be better for Su Mo to marry such a good person. In the words of Banhua Lingling, he is a man, flexible and flexible, a man, domineering and domineering, a good husband, and he really loves his wife.

  Especially the one who said fiercely not to touch me, who was so aggrieved and sold the gourd and said he took me home, and happily kissed Su Mo on the mouth, "Emma, ​​you are so handsome." This is what a man is. A big man must be able to act cute and cheat, and he must be strong enough to monopolize love. Fierce, but so cute.

  "Have you notified your brothers and sisters at home?"

  Xing Biao helped Su Mo arrange the badge on his chest. Under a rose, there was a piece of red paper with groom written on it. When Su Mo asked this question, he stopped his hands and smiled.

  "You are my only relative."

  Su Mo understood what he said, he must have not informed him. I don't know what kind of grudges they have in their hometown. They didn't notify their hometown about such a big incident. They must be severing the relationship.

  Xing Biao squeezed his hand.

  "I don't want anyone else as long as you are there."

  "Okay, there are so many things waiting for us, don't talk about it. They didn't pull any messy tricks to play tricks on us."

  What happened in his hometown is Xing Biao's pain, so don't mention it. Lest this day make him feel bad.

  "Lawyer Su, who dares? Originally, they were preparing some dirty ideas. At that time, Bai Hua said, if you want to die, just make trouble. They didn't dare to make trouble anymore."

  Little Stutter had a smile on his face, while Bai Hua was very afraid of Lawyer Su and didn't dare to make any mistakes. Blocked all the bad ideas. Why was he using flour to look for a ring? Why was Su Mo pulling off Su Mo's shirt, smearing chocolate on his chest and letting Xing Biao lick it clean? I took all the candies and spit them on the plate. If I dropped one, I started all over again. Why tie a few balloons under Su Mo's navel and let Xing Biao push them with his waist or something until they burst. Su Mo blindfolded his eyes, touched the people standing in a row, found Xing Biao, and fed him cakes. Hold an ice cube in your mouth and kiss until the ice cube melts before they can separate.

  There are a lot of ways to torture people to death, each one is more vicious than the next, and each one is more cruel than the last.

  Yesterday, outside Su Mo's house, their brothers had been discussing this for decades. The discussion was so intense that they must be punished.

  Bai Hua never participated and just smoked a cigarette. When they were particularly lively, he poured cold water on them. "Let's play. You are lucky if Lawyer Su doesn't hold a grudge against you for the rest of your life. No boss or boss can handle it. Are we going to provoke him?" Tired of living.

  When they thought of Su Mo's indifferent smile and aloof aura, the group of people instantly withered. It's not that they don't want to make trouble, but they are really afraid that Lawyer Su will be angry. He can deal with Xiao Jiang instantly, and it won't be very difficult to deal with them.

  "Count him wisely."

  "See if he dares. Don't worry, wife, I'm here with you. If the sky falls, I'll hold you up. I guarantee you won't be teased at all."

  If Bai Hua hadn't been smart, he would have kept the vengeful Su Dalu in his mind, so he wouldn't have run away, and he would have taken revenge sooner or later.

  Su Mo also figured out a way to deal with it. If anyone teased him randomly, he would kick Xing Biao out. Never lose this person.

  "But, Bai Hua also said that Brother Biao didn't get married until he was a little old. It's just this once in his life. If he doesn't tease him, he won't forgive his hatred."

  Little Stammer is an honest kid, tell the truth. All shaken out.

  Su Mo shook off Xing Biao's hand and sat aside. Act like I don't know him. He doesn't want to be implicated. He was not familiar with this group of people, really not familiar with them, it was just a casual encounter.

  Xing Biao joined in.

  "Daughter-in-law, let's share adversity first and then wealth and honor together."

  "Brother Biao, I don't know what they are plotting, but I know they are holding back their nerves."

  Little Stutter showed sympathetic eyes.

  "It's not that I won't help you, it's that I can't defeat them. Well, take care of yourself."

  "Daughter-in-law...you will not abandon me."

  Calling his wife in a long voice, at least he has a boss who they dare not touch, which is also a shield.

  "Is it okay if I don't get married?"

  "Damn, little stutter, drive quickly and drive to the hotel at a speed that the police are chasing behind you!"

  Xing Biao yelled, and the little stutter immediately followed his elder brother's order, dragging the team behind him far away and racing all the way. How many fines will this cost? Getting married really costs money, damn it.

  "Huh, I don't believe you dare to jump out of the car. When you get to the hotel, I'll force you to come and get married. Anyway, I've already got the marriage certificate. It depends on where you go. You can't marry me!"

  The little stutterer's driving skills are superb. When Xing Biao was talking eloquently and the marriage was turning into a robbery, he made a 180-degree flick and stopped suddenly at the door of the hotel.

  Seeing this, Su Mo hit his head against the glass. Xing Biao rushed forward and pressed his head into his arms. His shoulder hit the car window. Your uncle, it hurts like hell.

  A bunch of unreliable people.

  "Little stammer, I'm going to deduct your salary!"

  The convoy behind Hula La also caught up. Most pedestrians had probably never seen the convoy getting married at the speed of passing through checkpoints. They didn't even understand what the car was. Swipe, drive past, swipe, swipe, all passed. White plastic bags were flying all over the place, but I didn't see the license plate.

  Arrive at the hotel at ten o'clock, and the wedding will be held. According to ordinary weddings, not all relatives and friends are here. Let's set off the whipping fire and start it immediately.

  Whips were blaring and gongs and drums were noisy. Xing Biao, a heartless man, also invited two groups of yangko performers. A group of aunts performed the Northeastern yangko dance at the door of the hotel. Red silk fans were flying, and there were two pairs of dragon and lion dancers. Mom Dan'er, there are also song and dance performances. The singers on the stage are stripping off while singing. As for the police, call the police. This is a third-level movie. Take it off yet.

  Is this a marriage? This is the temple fair during the Chinese New Year. Normal people can't do this kind of thing. All it takes is the acrobatic wheel on top of the plate!

  Can we do something tasteful? Can he be normal?

  Xing Biao was like a little thief, groping around. Those bastards were trying to punish him. He had to observe and see what mechanisms they had. I looked left and right, looked around, looked east and west, and found nothing out of the ordinary.

  "What are you looking for?"

  "I'm looking for an ambush."

  "You're out of your mind. This is a wedding, not a temple fair. How come there are so many Yangtze singing performances?"

  "I didn't do this."

  The drum beats are intense and make people jump. They both spoke in roars, and you could only hear what the other said by putting them close to their ears.

  "The wedding that Bai Hua is planning, this old boy deserves to be beaten."

  Su Mo looked over and saw Xing Biao's brothers standing at the door of the hotel, divided into two teams, and applauded violently.

  I cursed in my heart, Bai Hua, you kid, just wait.

  The wedding host ran over, and Xing Biao told the host to come in immediately and the wedding would be held.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.9K 253 19
Much like how 'Maknae's on Top' group chat featured many of K-Pop's maknaes, another chat was initially made by some of the third gen leaders! Simil...
74.5K 2.2K 103
Another name: 豪门生子日常 Status: 103 chapters (Completed) On the night of unemployment, Jiang Zhuxin went to the bar to drink alone. However, when he wok...
7.1K 78 65
Original name: 穿越之小侯爷当家 Author: 紫色木屋 In addition to this work, there are 3 other works on the Novelupdates system. However, for me, this work and "重生...
84.6K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...