『 TRANSPARENT LOVE 』 ⇢ Kim Ta...

By BeYourself_789

#14 in FanFiction [Highest Ranking] I'm helping a ghost. Helping in what you ask? Well, I'm helping him g... More

Intro/Prologue:
Chapter 1: Meeting A Ghost?
Chapter 2: I Have To WHAT?!
Chapter 3: To Fall or Not to Fall?
Chapter 4: Looking for His Place
Chapter 5: Where You'll Stay
Chapter 6: SCHOOL TIME
Chapter 7: My School Life
Chapter 8: My Past with Him
Chapter 9: Homework
Chapter 10: The Past
Chapter 11: I'm Sorry...
Chapter 12: Beware..
Chapter 13: 2 Dogs under 1 Dog House
Chapter 14: 2 Dogs under 1 Dog House (Part 2)
Chapter 15: An "Unusual" Morning
Chapter 16: He's Home~!!
Chapter 17: "Babo Taehyung!"
PRETTY PLEASE READ~! *^*
ANOTHER...A/N..
Chapter 17.5: A Mini Chapter~
Chapter 18: THE TIGER IS LOOSE
Chapter 19: The Plan!
WHY AM I NOT UPDATING YET?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE STORY! URGENT!!!!
Chapter 21: Let's Travel!
AN IMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 22: Grandma's House~!
Chapter 23: Strawberry Farm!
Chapter 24: I CAN'T TAKE IT
Bangtan Boys(BTS)-One Shots~
Chapter 25: A Lullaby~
Chapter 26: Let's Celebrate~!!
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Transparent Love As A Web Toon?
Chapter 28: Get Ready
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!!
Chapter 29: The Rivalry
JIN X READER:
Chapter 30: Her Broken Heart
Mini Scenario: 100 Followers!
Chapter 31: Confession
Update?
Chapter 32: Ice Cream! You Scream!
Chapter 33: Suspicious?
Chapter 34: The Witch
Chapter 35: Burn the Witch!
Slow Updates?
Chapter 36: Visitors
Chapter 37: Nursemaid
Chapter 38: Special Day
Bad News...
Chapter 39: Birthday Extravagance
A/N
Chapter 40: Gifts
I'M SO CLUMSY ;;
YAY!!
Chapter 41: Tardiness brings Happiness
New Book!: K-Pop Fangirl Problems 101
Chapter 42: Pressure
Chapter 43: Choices
NEW BOOK COVER
17 things you didn't know about Transparent Love
Chapter 44: Questions & Thoughts
Chapter 45: Schemes
The Fiction Awards
Chapter 46: Heartache and Regrets
Chapter 47: Listen To Both
Chapter 48: Date Time!
Announcement ^-^
Chapter 49: Life is Fairly Unfair
Chapter 50: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 51: 2nd Date!
Chapter 52: Sleepover?
Chapter 53: Christmas Eve
Chapter 54: Bonding with Friends
Chapter 55: Why!?
Chapter 56: Good Vibes?
Chapter 57: The Deadline
Chapter 58: Is it The End?
Which Member Should I Write Next?
Epilogue: Hello Again
Epilogue Part 2: Family Vacation
Thank You Readers!
Polished Metal (BTS Jimin Fanfic)
(Super Belated) Happy Birthday V + Happy New Year 2017 Special~!

Chapter 20: The Favor~

3K 155 24
By BeYourself_789

A/N: HEEEY~ I'M BAAACKK and I had a dream about V this morning ._. IT WAS SOOO ASDFGHJKL (excuse me while I fangirl) *cough cough* What happened in my dream is a secret..('cause who cares what happened in my dream w/ V u.u) NOWWWW ENJOY LE CHAPTER~~~
----------------
•Your POV•

"Do me a favor!" Taehyung exclaimed happily.

"A favor?" I tilted my head in response.

"Let's go to my grandmother's best friend's strawberry farm on Sunday!" He said happily as he placed an arm behind his head.

"Your grandmother's best friend's strawberry farm? But why?" I asked in confusion as I knitted my eyebrows.

"I want to visit my grandma! It's been such a long time! So how about it? Hm?" He said and flashed me a small smile as he raised his eyebrows. (Like he did in the gif. above)

"But didn't you die? Wouldn't she be shocked to see his grandson 'come back' from the after life?" I said as I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Well, that's what we have to found out. Whether my grandmother knows if I'm dead or not." He said, sitting up.

"Well, wouldn't it be naturally for your grandma to know that you're dead?" I asked.

"My parents hide alot of stuff from my grandparents." He said and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, is that so?...Then how are we supposed to find out whether she knows it or not? Without you, making any contact with her." I asked.

"That's why I have THEM~ My secret weapons!"He said as he flashed me a great big smile.

"Them? Who's 'them'? And what do you mean 'secret weapons'?" I tilted my head, filled with pure curiousty.

"I'll tell you later~ C'mon we better get going before the next class starts!" He said as he jumped out of the bed and grabbed my hand before rushing out the door.

"Wait,wait,wait! You're not fully healed yet! What if you get hurt again?" I said, pulling my hand away from his grasp.

"Oh~ I'm okay! I think..But still, I'm fine. Don't worry, okay?" He smiled softly and ruffled my hair.

"You sure? H-How can I not worry? You've just got beaten up by a raging Jonghun." I sighed and glared at him.

"You're falling for me, aren't you? And yet I didn't do anything~ That's why you're so worried about me." He teased and poked my cheek.

"I-I'm not! I'm worried because we used you! Not because..of t-that." I stuttered and avoided his gaze as my face turned into a bright red tomato.

"I'm just kidding~ Of course you don't, you're complicated. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up! So...KAJA!!(Let's Go)" He shouted and started to drag me out of the room.

"H-Hey! What do you mean I'm complicated?! And slow down! I can't run as fast as you can." I said, trying to keep up with his pace.

He just flashed me a grin and chuckled as he continued to drag me around.

As soon as we entered the classroom, most of my classmates huddled over Taehyung.

They were asking him if he was alright, or how did it feel being chased and beaten up by a raging Jonghun and stuff related to that.

Of course, Taehyung replied with an "I'm okay's" and "I'm fine's" and flashed them a bright smile.

Then when the teacher arrived, everyone hurriedly and automatically returned to their seats and the class went on.

[TIMESKIP TO END OF CLASSES]

"Finally that's over." I said as I packed my things and slung my bag over my shoulder before walking out of the classroom with Taehyung.

"Mi Cha~!!" Two familiar voice called out.

"Neh?(Yes)" I asked as I turned around to see two of my bestfriends.

"So how's Taehyung-ah?" Miyoung asked.

"Ask him." I said as I pointed to Taehyung who was behind me, eating saeoo snek.

"Do you want some?" He asked as he held out the saeoo snek. (saesook snek is shrimp crackers/chips in Korea)

"No, thank you." I responded before letting out a sigh.

"Well someone's grumpy." Taehyung teased and poked my arm continuosly.

"I'm not grumpy.." I said as I glared at him.

"Ok then. Mi Cha is not grumpy!" He said and raised his hand, as if to say he surrenders.

"Sooo~ Taehyung! How did it go?" Soojong asked.

"Badly. Very badly." He responded before eating more saeoo snek.

"We're sorry~" Miyoung and Soojong said in unison as they both did a peace sign.

"It's okay. At least I got experience it, right?" He said before chuckling nervously.

"Mi Cha!" A voice called out from behind Miyoung and Soojong.

I squinted my eyes to get a better look of the person running towards us.

And to my surprise, it was Jonghun. Not the raging Jonghun, but the normal one.

"Hey?" I greeted as I tilted my head.

"I'm just here to say sorry..For everything. Not for beating up pretty boy though." He said before glaring at Taehyung.

"Yah! I'm not the pretty boy here! You are! I'm not some guy, roaming around, getting girls here and there." Taehyung defended.

"Tch. Mind your own business, alien." Jonghun growled at Taehyung.

And soon, they looked like two dogs growling at each other.

"Aish..Just get it over with." I said as I mentally facepalmed and sighed.

"I'm sorry that I got angry at you. Everyone makes mistakes and instead of hearing the good news that you and him aren't actually..'That', I got mad. Sounds weird, huh?" Jonghun said and scratched the back of his neck as he chuckled nervously.

Wait a minute. Jonghun, the cassanova president, is becoming a kind guy? IMPOSSIBLE.

Well, it is possible, but what's with the sudden change?! I am so confused with what's happening now.

But I guess, everybody changes in the weirdest moments, don't they?

"Ani(No), it's okay. Cassanova presidents makes mistakes too. And it's okay, it's natural to be mad at someone who lied to you. So, I'm sorry." I said as I dipped my head into a bow.

"Yah, you too." I muttered as I slapped Taehyung's back while my head was still dipped into a bow.

"Do I have to?" Taehyung whined.

"Yes." I answered almost immediately and soon, Taehyung also dipped his head into a bow.

After a few seconds, Taehyung and I rose our head up, straightening our body.

As I looked up to look at Jonghun, his eyes were widened and his mouth was formed like a small letter 'o'.

"Jonghun?" I waved my hand infront of his face to get his attention, and it did.

"O-oh sorry, I just thought about how kind you are." Jonghun said as he planted a gentle smile on his face.

He can smile like that?! Well, ladies and gentlemen, a cassanova can smile as innocently as a young boy.

"Oh well. I have to go~ A lot of girls are waiting in line for my company. See you later!" He turned aroud and winked at me before running off.

"He's.."

"Still.."

"A cassanova.."

Taehyung,Miyoung,Soojong,and I all sighed in unison as we facepalmed ourselves.

"Oh well, we better get going too~ See ya Mi Cha and Taehyung~!" Soojong bid a goodbye before grabbing Miyoung's arm and dragging her away.

"BYE MI CHAAA AND TAEHYUNG~!" Miyoung yelled as she got dragged further and further away by Soojong.

"I guess we should get going too." Taehyunh muttered.

"Yep! Oh yeah, about the the strawberry farm--" As I was about to ask a question, Taehyung cut me off.

"My grandmother's bestfriend's strawberry farm is in Geochang so pack up. We're going to have a long journey! And don't worry, I'll handle the 'if she knows if I died or not' problem~" He said and patted my head.

"See ya on Sunday~!!" He said before stealing a quick peck on my cheek before turning around and running off.

"....Y-YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG! HOW DARE YOU STEAL A KISS LIKE THAT?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs to make sure he heard it.

He stopped running and turned to me once again.

"I'M SORRY! YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!" He yelled back and grinned from ear to ear before running off again.

"Aish!! That..alien.." I growled before heading towards my house's direction.

[TIMESKIP TO SUNDAY]

*kring,kring,kring*

The sound of my alarm clock echoed in my ear.

"Urgh.." I groggily reached out for my alarm clock and turned it off.

Suddenly, a sudden knock came from my door. It can't be dad, he said he has work to do.

Is it a thief?!

"Mi Cha~!!" A familiar voice spoke from the other side.

Wait-- Is that Taehyung?! How did he get inside?!

I hurriedly rose up from my bed, not minding how I look, and slammed the door open.

"Taehyung-ah!! How did you get in here?!" I exclaimed.

"Your mom keeps spare keys in your plants' pots, remember?" He said as he held out the key and shook it in his palm.

"Anyway, why are you here?" I asked as I plopped back to bed.

"You don't remember? We're going to the strawberry farm!" He exclaimed happily as he danced around.

"Oh yeah..The strawberry farm. I remember packing my things but I don't remember picking something to wear." I answered in a husky voice.

"I'll help you get ready! So get up!" He said as he started to pull my ankle.

"Whyyyyy??" I groaned and whined at the same time as Taehyung continue to pull me by the ankle.
--------------
A/N: YAAAAY! I DID IT!! I DID A LOT OF RESEARCHING IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER~~ AND IT WAS FUNN~~

(In case you didn't know) Info:

Yes, V' grandmother's bestfriend has a strawberry farm.

No, it's not really in Gyeongju. I don't know where it is so I just chose a random place.

THAT'S ALL THE INFO I HAVE TO TELL YOU~!!! I HOPE U ENJOYED~!! AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF V AND MI CHA MOMENTS IN IT SOOOO STAY UPDATEDDDD~~ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 139 19
When a prestigious UNIVERSITY became a NIGHTMARE to the chosen ones. An event and unpredictable fate that can cause them FREEDOM or DEATH.
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
9.1K 711 44
It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family deducted their no hopes in their love life...
173K 6.7K 44
*The story is in the process of editing* Teahyung is a high schooler who has everything that majority wish and dream of, money, fame, look, intellige...