His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

47. Date

27.7K 2.4K 233
By tarawrts

Vote target 1.5k

Siya's pov*

I turned back and saw him standing leaning on the car, looking devilishly handsome. He was smiling at me and I smiled back and ran towards him as I couldn't wait anymore. He stood opening his hands for me while I jumped in his arms. He hugged me tightly and twirled me, my legs were in the air, and I was laughing loudly. After a few minutes he made me stand on my feet and I looked at him lovingly.

“ Did you like the dress?” He asked while I nodded like a kid.

“ I loved it” I chirped in happiness and ruffled his hair, while he smiled at me like a child. I love ruffling his hair and I am happy doesn't get angry about this. We looked at each other and our eyes locked, soon he cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips on mine, he kissed me and I kissed him back, it was a slow passionate kiss. We kissed for a few minutes then pulled. He gave me a lavender bouquet and I accepted it. I know why he gave it to me, I always use things with lavender fragrance, I don't know why but I just love it and he noticed. He kissed my knuckles and I kissed his forehead. He took my hand and walked towards the passenger seat. He opened the door for me and made me settle on it. He fastened my seatbelt and came to the other side he started the car, and the fuel gave life to the engine. Soon the car was running on the streets, he turned back took out a box of chocolates and handed it to me.

“ It will take time, then have some chocolates so that you won't get bored” He said handing me the chocolates.

“ I will not get bored, if you're with me. I can spend my whole life like this” I said, I saw blood rushing to his cheeks and neck, and his ears turned red. He scratched his neck and a slight shy smile played on his lips.

“ Oh my my, My Akdu Singh Rathore is blushing,” I said while he tried hard to hide his shy smile. I giggled and kissed his cheeks.

“ You're looking cute and handsome at the same time” I said while he took my hands in his big palms and kissed my knuckles, he never left my hands towards the whole journey.

Today I learned the importance of showing love. We sometimes ignore the fact that men need love too, they need compliments too, they also crave the confession of how much you love them and how much you're comfortable with them. I think sometimes we just ignore the fact that we both are in a relationship and we make everything just about ourselves. They never complain, maybe they don't even realise they're craving for the same things that they are doing for us, but we should tell them how much we love them. Some people will think that they know we love them. I just want to say to them that we know too that they love us but still we crave hearing those words. The same goes for them, sometimes we should get out of their shy shell and appreciate and reciprocate their feelings.

( I am talking about a fictional man, so asli mard jaat ki baat koi nahi karega kyuki real world mein toh mera yhi manna h mard jaat se dur raho, Zindagi ke sare dukh ki jad hai ye, 10% ko chhodkar.

Your author is very clever jo - jo offend hone wale the ab khud ko 10% mein count karenge 😎)

The car stopped in front of the airport, I looked at him confusingly, he smiled sheepishly and came outside and opened the gate for me. Soon we settled in a Private jet, whenever I asked him he just pecked my lips to keep me shut. After half an hour I understood that he would not reveal and will keep on taking advantage of my curious self. So I just slept in his arms while he kept caressing my hair.

.

.

.

After two hours,I opened my eyes when I felt someone was carrying me in his arms. It was him carrying me in his arms,we have reached our destination. I saw people were gawking at us,I could hear their whispering sounds. I heard lots of flashing sounds, the media had already arrived even before our departure, strange? I saw nobody noticed me cause my head was hidden on his chest. I took the chance and closed my eyes. There is no way I am facing this embarrassment. I Know him he is not going to leave me so it’s better to stay like this. I heard his  slow chuckle, and I gritted my teeth. I will give him a good lesson,after sitting in the car but to my surprise the moment we stepped out he moved to another section of the airport. Soon I felt the pressure of air, I opened my eyes and saw we were  standing near a helipad. I saw a chopper standing there waiting for its owner to take off. I saw him in disbelief while he gave me a soft smile,before I could say something he captured my lips in his, I was too shocked to react. He sucked my lips slowly and passionately,I clutched onto his shirt as it was so arousing and thrilling. Him kissing me, while I was in his arms. After a few minutes he left my lips and my cheeks turned into crimson red. I looked at his chest to avoid his piercing gaze. This was the first time I didn't respond to his kiss, a shy smile was playing on my lips. “ Did you sleep well ?” he asked while looking at him in disbelief how he could do this, doing the sinful things and being caring at the same time. I nodded in yes while he gave me a sweet smile and pecked my forehead.

He made me stand on my feet and took out a scrunchy and tied my hair in a ponytail, I was too stunned to react. I never thought he would think about this much but after all is my Abhimanyu, full of surprises. He extended his hands towards me and I gladly gave my hand to him. He held my hands securely and started walking towards the chopper, he helped me to get inside and he himself settled beside me.I wanted to ask him where he was taking me but i controlled my curious self as the wait was almost over. Soon I saw the chopper flying near a beach. I almost got the idea,the Pilot landed the chopper at a safe distance and helped me to get out. Before I could say something he put the blindfold on my eyes.

“ Where are you taking me ?” I asked him, he was leading me somewhere.

“ Just a few more minutes,” he replied, making me excited. I walked according to his instructions while he led me to the way by holding my hands. Soon we reached our actual destination, he opened my blindfold and my eyes filled with tears,happiness and excitement. We were standing near a sea facing bungalow, I looked at him while smiling. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks, while he chuckled at my excitement and hugged me back tightly. I was jumping like a monkey in his hold while he was looking at me like he can spend his whole life like this.

“ How did you know?” I asked him,as it is something I have never disclosed to anyone. I always wanted a sea facing apartment. I already had decided once I start working I will save 70% of my salary and it doesn't matter how much time it takes I will buy an apartment for myself.In Fact i already started to save the major portion from my salary. I always dreamt of visiting my apartment on holidays to spend quality time with myself and with my loved ones. When I wake up in the morning with the sound of the seashore. The shooting sound of waves will calm my nerves down, giving me relief and peace after a hectic period of time. I will be in the arms of my better half who will be my immense support. But never in my dream I thought he would be my ultimate strength and support.Tears filled my eyes, and few drops escaped. He panicked after seeing the tears.

“ Hey Shona, what happened? Didn’t you like it? It’s ok not a big problem, I’ll  buy a new one according to your choice” he said and before he could say furthermore, i hugged him tightly and kissed him passionately. He didn’t take a second and responded to my kiss.we kissed each other passionately and pulled out after a few minutes, I looked at him and smiled lovingly.

“ I loved it, it was my dream to have an sea facing apartment but you bought me a whole fucking house and still you think i’ll not be happy” i said while his face showed an immense happiness.

“ I saw it on your laptop, it has the wallpaper of a sea facing Apartment. Then I saw your bucket list,guess what it was on the top and in bold letters,so I thought to present a Present for my Present’” he said while i smiled widely, he was talking like a poet.

“ Being poetic are we? And present ?” i asked him while he smiled

“ Ofcourse, for me you're a beautiful present for me sent by god” he said while hotness spread on my cheeks.

“ Won’t you come inside and give life to this lifeless structure and make it our home” he said while i nodded and we both entered the house but before i could enter he stopped me on the door and ran inside i saw him in confusion but it was cleared soon when he returned back with a pot full of rice and Mahavar (Alta) thal. He kept it in front of my feets  and spread a white cloth. He signed me to enter, but I held his hand and made him stand beside me. I extended my leg while he held my hands tightly, I kicked the pot and stood in the thal, I walked on the white cloth implanting my footprints.  Before I could move he sat on his knees, he held my feet and kept it near his chest on his white shirt and now it was having my footprints. “ This is the proof you have a upper hand in our relationship,whenever I do something stupid you’ve all rights to give me a good lesson” he said while i chuckled and held him by shoulder made him stand on his feet, “ Don’t ever say this cause you’re the reason for our perfect relationship, it it was someone else in your place we might not have stood here like this” I told him honestly  and we hugged each other for few minutes and then pulled out.

( I wanted to make them kick the ot together,but it hit me in the end that we have rituals like this for a reason we should not play with it and keep it essence by respecting, we should not demean things just because we like it that way.)

.

.

.

He gave me a tour of the house, I got tired while roaming around the house, he fed me food cooked by him while I enjoyed this Princess treatment. Once I was full he asked me to take a nap, I went to my room and took a much needed nap as I was tired.

.

.

.

I woke up and saw it was showing at 7 o clock. How the fuck I slept for so long. I stood up and saw the whole room was decorated like a bride. There were lot's of fairy lights and the floor was covered with rose petals. I saw a beautiful dress in the night stand. I picked up the dress and saw a note.

“ A mere designer dress for my soon to be renowned designer wife” I smiled crept in my face.

Then I saw another note, “ Please get ready and come outside, your lovesick puppy is waiting on the door” My heart fluttered at his cute lines. I smiled widely. I immediately ran to the bathroom to take a bath, after a cold shower I came back to the room, and started getting ready. I applied the lavender fragrance moisturiser to my body and slipped into the dress. I did my hair, I kept it open. Then I did light makeup, just to highlight my features. I applied the perfume and once again I took a look of myself in the mirror, I opened the door of the room. And to my surprise, the way which was leading me to him was covered with rose petals and candles on either  side. I started walking in the direction and soon it led me to a nearby beach, I saw it was decorated with fairy lights and a small cosy tent. There was a table organised for the dinner. My eyes went to the figure who was standing back facing me.

“ Aap apne chand kko hi dekhenge ya fir mujhe bhi mere Chand ko dekhne ki izazat hai” I said

“ You will stare the moon or I will get the chance to admire my moon”

Vote target 1.5K

Next chapter updated on scroll stack

Please vote,comment and follow 💗 :) and comment your views, hardly 3 chapters are left, the book will end soon. Please checkout my new book I hope you guys will like it.

Indian x Italian

Tropes

Mafia

Age gap

Lovehate

Obsession

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 32.7K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
1.3M 49.7K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
1.6M 86.3K 58
(Book 1 of 'YOU ARE MINE' series) "𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐟𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐟�...
1.8M 77.1K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...