So It's You |Taekook|

By myleskv

TAEKOOK. Alpha CEO Jeon Jungkook is destined to marry male omega Kim Namseok. It was foretold even before the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New Story Announcement
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 5

1.3K 119 14
By myleskv

Seokjin sits on the couch, deep in thought as he waits for his husband. He isn't callous not to notice how little Jungkook behaves towards Namseok. He is utterly baffled. The seer said that Jungkook and Namseok are fated mates, so why does the alpha boy dislike his son?

Did the seer see a wrong vision? He takes a deep breath. He and Jungwon have been trying to get the kids comfortable with each other. They even set playdates for them. Yes, he can see that Namseok adores Jungkook, but the alpha boy shows no interest towards his son.

He's still thinking about the two kids when Namjoon arrives. The alpha approaches him and kisses his cheeks. Seokjin almost pushed his husband as he is startled. Namjoon lightly chuckles and side hugs him.

"What were you thinking that you didn't notice me? I thought you were going to shove me on the floor. You looked so surprised." Namjoon gave him an inquisitive gaze.

"It's just that I'm frustrated with Jungkook. Jungwon and I have been trying to make them like each other but his son is keen on avoiding Namseok." Seokjin feels sad for his son. Namseok has been constantly complaining that Jungkook is ignoring him.

Namjoon slumps beside him. He turns his face towards his husband and puts his hand on his thigh. "Jinnie, they are still kids. They're too young to understand that they are mates. I'm sure when they mature, they will get together on their own." Namjoon reassured him.

But Seokjin is still doubting that Jungkook will have a change of heart and will like his son too in the future. His phone rings, it's Jungwon. He picks up the call. Seokjin's face brightens while he talks with Jungwon on the other line. There's a hint of great relief in his voice. Namjoon is wondering what the call is all about that made his husband smiles like he won the lottery.

Seokjin ends the call and happily turns to his husband. "Joon, the moon goddess hears my prayers. Jungwon said Jungkook is excited for their next playdate."

Namjoon grins and his dimples appear. "I told you, Jungkook will realize that he and Namseok belong together."

Seokjin gives his husband a quick hug. "Let's eat dinner now. I cooked your favorite japchae and samgyeopsal. Namseok already ate and is now sleeping in his room."

The couple walks to the kitchen to have their dinner. They expect things to go smoothly from now on between Jungkook and Namseok.

                                       ☕

Yujin tightly grips Taehyung's arms while dragging him out of her room. The little pup is wailing loudly because Yujin's sharp nails are digging on his tender skin. She doesn't care if she's hurting the little omega. She harshly shoves Taehyung on the concrete floor.

"You are so annoying! I told you not to enter my room and show your disgusting face to me!" Yujin angrily pulls the boy's hair. "Why won't you listen, huh?!"

"Eomma, I'm really hungry and I don't know how to cook. There are no leftovers in the fridge." Taehyung sobs as he tries to remove Yujin's hold on his hair.

"Do you think I care even if you die of hunger right now?! You're just as annoying as that bitch Seokjin! I hate you, don't come near me ever!" Yujin lets go of him and enters her room while cursing the little omega and Seokjin.

The poor boy gently touches the wounds left by Yujin on his wrist. His young mind doesn't understand why his eomma is cruel to him. Aren't mothers supposed to love and protect their kids? He quietly whimpers as he doesn't want Yujin to hurt him again. After a while, he falls asleep on the couch with an empty stomach and an aching arm.

Hojin comes home and sees Taehyung sleeping on the couch. He puts the takeout food to the dining room and goes back to wake up the sleeping boy. He grimaces when he sees the wounds and bruises on the child's arm and wrist. His jaws clench as he abruptly strides towards Yujin's room. He almost breaks the door as he harshly knocks on it

"Oppa, w-what...?" Before Yujin can finish her sentence, Hojin gives her a hard slap on the face. "Why did you slap me? What did I do?" Yujin's eyes widened in disbelief. This is the first time her oppa hits her. He touches her painful cheek, she's sure the slap is going to leave a mark.

"Don't play innocent Yujin! I had enough of you! I have been patient with your shenanigans, but I won't tolerate you abusing that poor boy!" Hojin furiously shouted at her.

"You slapped me because of that pesky kid?" Yujin questioned him. "Is he more important than me, your own sister?"

"Yes, he's more important to me. If you dare hurt him again, we will leave you to rot in this house! I'm not bluffing Yujin! Try me and you will see!" Hojin exits the room while slamming the door behind him.

Yujin starts throwing things inside her bedroom and yells in anger.

Hojin applies ointment on Taehyung's wounds. The little boy winces in pain. Hojin also puts a bandaid on the wounds.

"Why did you disturb your eomma? I already left food for you in the fridge." Hojin asked him.

"Uncle, there's no food in the fridge. I was very hungry and my tummy was aching." Taehyung wiped the tears that start to fall down his cheeks.

Hojin is frustrated with his sister. She even ate the food he left for the boy.

"This is what we are going to do. I will buy a box of cookies for you before I leave for work tomorrow. You can eat them whenever there is no food left in the fridge, okay. Now go and wash your hands, we will have our dinner. I ordered your favorite japchae and fried chicken."

Taehyung nods and runs to the sink. Hojin stares at the boy he considers his own son. He will do everything to protect Taehyung from his sister.

                                       ☕

Jungkook is pacing back and forth in their kitchen. It's Friday evening and tomorrow, they will go to Namseok's house for the weekend playdate. That means he will see Taetae again. The little alpha widely smiles at the thought. He doesn't notice that Chef Yul is already standing beside him. The chef nudges the boy.

"Young sir, what brings you to my humble kitchen. Do you have something you like me to cook for you." Chef Yul asked him while grinning at the young alpha.

"Uhm, can you bake some cinnamon muffins for me tomorrow morning?"

"Aren't you going to Namseok's house. His omega father, Mr. Seokjin is a better chef than me. I'm sure, he will prepare lots of food and snacks for you. After all you're his son's future mate." The chef responded. He's confused why the little boy wants to bring snacks to the Kims. The Kims are as rich as the Jeons, so there's no need for him to bring food.

"Chef Yul, why are you saying there's a better chef than you? That's not true, you're the best in the whole world. Your muffins are really delicious, but if you're not confident about it, I'll just buy outside." Jungkook pretends to leave the kitchen all the while hiding a mischievous grin.

"Wait, wait! We wouldn't want you to buy bland muffins from bakeries outside, would we? Tell me what flavor do you like for your muffins."

Jungkook jumps and hugs the chef. "Thank you. I like cinnamon muffins but please make strawberry and chocolate too."

"Okay, you're muffins will be ready tomorrow morning. Go to the dining room now, little sir. Your parents are waiting." Chef Yul fondly gazes at Jungkook as he skips out of the kitchen.

The next morning before the Jeons drive to Namseok's house, Jungkook enters the kitchen. Chef Yul gestures to him that the muffins are on the table. Jungkook's eyes beam with joy. The muffins look really yummy. Chef Yul puts strawberries, pretzels and cookies as toppings. They are placed in a box with transparent cover. Jungkook covers the box of muffins and puts it inside his backpack. He can't wait to give it to Taetae, he's sure the omega will love these muffins. He thanks Chef Yul and runs to his parents who are already waiting for him in the car.

They drive to Kim's mansion. Seokjin opens the door and the family enters. Jungwon asks Seokjin if they can leave Jungkook because they will attend Jiho's high school class reunion. Seokjin agrees and tells them not to worry about Jungkook. The couple leave the house after telling Jungkook to behave and that they will fetch him before dinner.

Seokjin calls Namseok from his room and tells him that Jungkook is waiting in the living room. Namseok quickly gets out of his room and runs to Jungkook.

Namseok has his own playground at the back of the mansion. That is where he and Jungkook usually play. The two kids go to the playground. Jungkook is thinking of ways on how he could sneak out of the mansion and see Taetae at the children's playground.

Jungkook and Namseok sit side by side on the swing. The little alpha turns to Namseok. "Uh, Namseok I heard from papa that you can make delicious sandwiches. I'm kinda hungry right now. Could you please make me some?"

Namseok frowns because all his food and snacks are prepared either by his papa or by his nanny. He is the prince in this house, so everything is served to him and he doesn't need to move a finger. But he wants to impress Jungkook, so he won't admit that he can't make a sandwich. "Okay, wait here. I'm going to make you some yummy sandwiches. Just like what papa is doing to dad. I will also make food for my mate." Namseok sweetly smiles at him.

And Jungkook and his wolf want to wreck havoc and maybe destroy Namseok's playground. Mate my foot, they thought to themselves, you wish! But they have to act nice if they want to see Taetae. "Okay, thank you Namseok, you're the best." Jungkook said while showing a thumbs up.

When Namseok leaves, Jungkook quietly walks and exits the gate. He runs to the children's playground. He is excited to see Taetae.

                                       ☕

"Thank you, uncle Hojin for bringing me here again and for the strawberry milk. I will share it with Kookie." Taehyung side hugs his uncle as they enter the playground.

"You're welcome Taetae. Now let's hurry, Kookie might be there already. Let's not keep him waiting. I'm glad you're making friends now. You're also friends with the boy who lives next to our house, right?"

"Yes uncle, Yoongi hyung is also nice like Kookie." The little omega widely grins.

Hojin is right. They saw Jungkook sitting on the bench under a tree. Taehyung quickly runs to him. Hojin feels his heart hurts for the little omega. He could see that the two kids like each other, but judging from Jungkook's clothes and shoes, it's obvious that he's from a rich family. If only Taetae is with his real family, he and Jungkook will be a perfect match.

☕🐰🐯☕

Kookie continues to secretly meet Taetae. What will happen if his parents caught him? 📿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 9.8K 21
Stephanie was living the dream. She was in an amazing band called Sunset Curve with her best friends. Not to mention they had the biggest gig of thei...
24.7K 1.4K 14
One month before the marriage taehyung did something that he shouldn't do.. . .. ... he didn't thought seeking forgiveness from his fiance will be th...
30.5K 3.5K 25
"Alpha, this incident is s-something I have never heard of before." The man gulped. "What do you mean?" The Pack Alpha asked, bewildered. "The boy wh...
11.1K 899 13
Halcyon Adjective | Meaning: Idyllically calm and peaceful; suggesting happy tranquility; marked by peace and prosperity