And Still S2 | Rhea Ripley...

By HJaneRipley

THIS IS SEASON 2, if you have not read season 1, i extremely recommend you do, as things will not make sense... More

1 | Egomaniacs & Pinky Promises
2 | Choking & Churros
3 | Bad Dates & DM's
4 | Flochet & Fucking Around
5 | Disconnected & Stubborn
6 | Preciosa & Stupidity
7 | Jade & Ruin
8 | Deja Vu & Hurt
9 | X's & Psychos
10 | Privileges & Funerals
11 | Great Sex & Steel Chairs
12 | Concussions & Group Chats
13 | Sexting & Flo Is Always On Top
15 | Want & Care
16 | Love & Stories
17 | Past Lovers & Brats
18 | Rage Incarnate & Manhandle Slams
19 | Corruption & Built For Missionary
20 | Blondes & Latina Heats
21 | Mami Time & Ex's
22 | Bite, Chew, Spit & Mine
23 | Disgust & Dedications
24 | Snitches & 7 out of 28
25 | Unsatisfied & 12 out of 28
26 | Too Spicy & 17 out of 28
27 | Trust & 28 out of 28
28 | Drugs & Nothing
29 | Vacate & Suffocate
30 | Accomplishments & Her
31 | FOMO & Foursomes
32 | Love & Good Mornings
33 | Scraps & Inexperience
34 | Threats & Boyfriends
35 | Slaps & Heart Attacks
36 | Stubborn & Louder
37 | Apologies & Piercings
38 | Revenge Tour & Secrets
39 | Neglect & Bandanas
40 | Rallies & Break(er)
41| Band-Aids & Vanilla
42 | PT's & Dying
43 | Kings & Bitches
44 | Girls & Fetishes
45 | Drunk & Even
46 | Amor & Crazy
47 | Cute & Compensating
48 | Demons & Hard-Ons
49 | Daddy's & Lilacs
50 | Regret & Counting
51 | Blessing & Familiar
52 | Polaroids & Vulnerabilities
53 | Mistakes & Us
54 | Sanity & Safety
55 | Revenge & Overbearing
56 | Victim & Anxiety
57 | Pointless & Worthy
58 | Love & Blood
59 | Silk & Leather
60 | Heal & Grow
61 | Lesbian & Badass
62 | Face & Checks
63 | Scary & Nasty
64 | Birthday & Desperate
65 | Colour & Ride
66 | Sit & Enjoy
67 | Suck & Swallow
68 | Always & Still

14 | Self-Care & Compliments

2.4K 69 302
By HJaneRipley

FLORENCE

Rhea pushed my hair out of my face and licked the corner of her lip as she watched me beneath her. "Do I need to ask you again? Put your hands down your panties for me, Angel." She said slowly and lustfully.

Then she leaned down and sucked on my neck, in different spots, licking all over my skin and coming up to bite my earlobe-

Oh god-

"Rhea." I whimpered out, wrapping my arms around her tightly. "But I want you. I want my wife."

Rhea breathed out warmly by my ear like she loved hearing me say that. "Call me your wife again and I'll think about it." She licked down my jaw and kissed the side of my mouth once, watching and waiting.

"I want you. I want my wife." I repeated-

Rhea swiftly found my lips in a heated kiss. Grabbing my cheeks to get deeper, pushing her hips into mine, missionary style which only made my spine heat.

That's what I wanted.

Rhea softly pulled her lips off mine. "I wanna kiss your ankles and fuck the shit out of you, god..." she whispered, and licked my lips.

Making me smile. "Do it."

"Someone's got a concussion." Rhea complained and kissed my cheeks. Moving around and across to my other cheek with pecks. Making me feel absolutely beautiful. Making me feel absolutely special.

"I'm fine." I insisted. "It's just a concussion-"

"Just a concussion huh?" Rhea whispered by my ear. "Not something I'm gonna play around with, Flo."

I groaned. "I'm always injured."

"Oh, don't I know it." Rhea said and grabbed my wrists, holding them tightly above my hand. Smirking and kissing down my arms.

"Thought I had to use them?" I asked, eyes closing from the warmth and the pleasure and the love she was giving me right now.

"Stop giving me attitude." She groaned, licking down my arm and my... my armpit.

"Rhea." I shifted and giggled. It was ticklish, but she licked my armpit.

"Oh, what? You let me eat your blood but you won't let me lick your sweat?" She said, looking down at me.

I titled my head, shocked at what she's saying. "Ryan's definitely scarred."

"Just wait until I find your feet, baby." Rhea smirked buried her lips into my neck again, sucking and licking and loving over my throat. "I offered you help to find release, Flo." Whimpers escapes my mouth. "Now you're just gonna get teased the hell out of..."

"Like always." I smiled.

Rheas hands tightened on my wrists, and I didn't know they could be locked in more tightly. "God, I want to spank the hell out of you." She flipped me softly over and straddled my hips forcibly. She come down to whisper at my ear. "I love sitting on you like this. I can do anything I want to you." She squeezed my behind tightly.

Making me squirm. My legs begin to ache.

Rhea ran her hands up my sides, up my back and grabbed the back of my neck. "You deserve to fucked with your face in the pillow, baby." She whispered it. Then she gently tugged on my hair. "Deserve to have your hair pulled and my face in your ass, angel."

My mouth parted and I whimpered.

"Oh, you liked that did you? Do you miss me playing with your ass huh?" She squeezed my behind again and ran her fingers awfully close to where she was talking about.

She was teasing me so much...

I arched my back more and pushed said ass into her hips, moaning a little at the same time.

"Fuck." Rhea moaned herself. "You look so sexy. Take this off." She grabbed and quickly pulled my small tank off so I was naked. Just small pink panties on. "These are next." She ran her finger on the waistband of them. She squeezed my hip. "Flo... Baby, you're so sexy. Tell me, tell me you know how sexy you are."

"What do you mean..." I whisper, looking back. I decided to push my behind into her again, making her thighs tense around me.

"Tell me you're hot, baby. Self-love, you know what that is?"

"Yeah." I replied.

"Let's practice self-love, Flo." She said.

"Can you just show me self-love instead?" I asked.

"You wanna watch mami touch herself huh? You know that means you have to do the talking instead?" Rhea chuckled. "And that's something I wanna hear from your sexy throat." Rhea spread her legs wider as she straddled my back, and she started touching herself.

I tried to look back, but she wouldn't let me see and kept a firm hand on the back of my head.

"Tell me something nice then, Flo. Compliment me. Make me practice self-love." I could hear her smiling as she whispered that. I could hear the wet noises as she touched herself.

"Um- You- Rhea I." I didn't know what to say. "What's is- do you think-"

Rhea huffed and moved, turning me over to lie on my back and look down at me again. "That dirty mouth needs a bit more work, baby. You should learn from the best." Rhea stuffed her hand down my pants. "You have such sexy tits, Flo. Your nipples are so perky and so soft, so perfect. Do you think your tits are big, Flo? Answer me?"

Big? "Normal." I answer through a moan as she pushed a finger inside me. Smiling in satisfaction.

"Normal? You're far from normal, Flo. You know your tits are special. Tell me why they're special, Flo."

I could focus on anything with her touching me so sweetly. "Because they're yours." I whimpered out.

Rhea smirked. "Such a good fucking answer. I didn't know you learned so well."

Feeling proud, I smiled, but gasped when she pushed two fingers inside me.

Rhea just smiled evilly down at me. "I love those lips, angel. Tell me what makes your lips so special."

"Because they're yours-"

"Ah." Rhea cut me off. "You can't say the same thing. Come on, answer me." She rubbed her thumb tortuously around my clit.

I moaned but finally answered. "Because they're- I don't- I don't know."

Rhea tilted her head down at me. "Now you don't know? I'll tell you why they're so special." Rhea used her thumb to stroke my lower lip, staring at it like she wanted to eat it. Which wouldn't surprise me. "Because they suck on Mami's pussy so well. They kiss me so well... They take my cock so well."

I could feel my orgasm growing on me. Pleasure beginning to roll through my stomach.  I needed more. "So I've been told." It just came out.

Rheas fingers stalled as she snapped her lips shut, her game was immediately over. "If I could, I would punish you by pounding the fuck out of you with my cock, Florence."

"Do it." I smiled brattily at her.

"You know I can't. You're just milking this..."

"Yep." I smiled. "What about... A little bit?" I asked hopefully, voice all high and pleading.

Rhea raised her eyebrow. "Are you telling me to just put the tip in, Flo?"

I giggled. "Not telling. Asking."

"Mhm. Because you asked." And Rhea slowly got up off me, obviously not needing much encouragement to do this.

I watched pull the dresser open. "Take your panties off, Flo." She said simply, grabbing something.

I did what she said. Watched her attach it at her hips and when she turned around.

Did she have to choose such a big one if it's just the tip?

And the way she checked on Ryan quickly on her way either, it partly melted my heart, partly made me cringe.

She shuffled back on the bed and between my legs, looking between my legs. "You're so gorgeous. Ask me again."

"Ask for what?"

"Ask me to just stick the tip of my cock in you." Rhea stared down at me, holding my knees apart gently. She let the length of her rest between my legs, already teasing me.

I can't say those words... "Please can you use just the tip."

Rhea tilted her head in disappointment, eyes squinting. "Try again."

I cleared my throat. "Please put the tip of it in me."

"See now that wasn't a question. You just ordered me. Ask me again. One more try and do it right this time, Flo." She said, voice a littler deeper.

"Can you even handle sticking just the tip in me?" I lent up on my elbows-

Only to be pushed back down with a tough hand on my throat. "Pardon, Florence?" She lightened her hold on me quickly. "Quit giving me attitude, you're only forcing me to go harder on you when I can. But I know you like it hard, don't you?" I shrugged, and she could read the answer on my face. "Such a dirty little girl, baby." She mumbled and straightened up, grabbing the length in her hands and starting to rub it up and down through my folds. So smoothly. I was so wet and it felt so good. She teased my clitoris with the tip, rubbing circles perfectly. "Mmm, you like that, angel? Mami's cock likes you. Fuck-" she groaned. "I wish you were on your period again."

Of course she did. I looked down to watch her and found the view extremely attractive...

Rhea lifted my chin with her finger, making me look at her face instead. "Watch me, angel." She whispered, that sexy and snappy tone gone, now she sounded extremely huggable.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and she smiled, settling in closer, still teasing me with her length. "You're so pretty." I whimpered out, hoping compliments would get here inside me quicker.

"Not helping you." She notified me gently. "You wanted a little bit. Just a bit..." she whispered and slowly and very purposely pushing the tip in, and stopping. Watching me react.

I rolled my eyes and my chin back, only to be grabbed at the chin gently to look back at her. "I wanna see every bit of your beautiful face, Flo."

"Mmm." I hummed. Then moaned. It turned into a groan. Then a whine. "Please more?"

"I didn't think I'd be the one wanting to go slower, and you begging me to go harder." She smiled.

"Yeah, things change." I mumble out, beginning to breathe heavy. Heavier, when she licked two fingers and brought them between us, starting to rub my clitoris.

Heaven.

Hell.

This was heaven and hell.

"Things change do they?" Rhea replied, resting one elbow on the pillow beside my head, lowering her face closer to mine. "I just think you've become more of a slut."

"Your fault." I breathe out, biting my lip.

Rhea noticed that and autonomously but hers. "My fault?"

"You said you were gonna corrupt me. Congratulations." I tried to give her a fake smile.

Rhea chuckled. "I still have so many things I wanna do to you."

My mouth parted, getting used to the teasing she was doing. She quickened the pace of her fingers and my mouth shut again. "More? Like what?" I was curious.

"Mmm. All in good time, Angel." Rhea got up off her elbow. "Now beg me for more, and don't be kind about it."

Beg her? Don't be kind about it? Did she want me to insult her. "Are you even inside me at all right now? I can't feel anything." I said and waited.

I watched her jaw twitched and it definitely worked. I might not be good at dirty talk, but I was definitely good at being a brat-

I gasped when she pressed some more into me. Then stilled. "Trevor has a bigger penis than this-"

Rhea covered my mouth with her hand, glaring at me. "I said don't be kind about it, Flo. Not make me want to fuck you in his dressing room." And she pressed her hips all the way. The length going so deep inside me, I squeezed her hair for support.

Oh god, this was really deep.

I think Rhea noticed the hurt on my face and it was deep and painful for me. She collapsed her body flat into mine, in a hug and whispered in my neck. "Take it for me, Flo. God, you take me so well. I'm so proud of you." She pushed her hips in some more, making this high pitched sound come out of me. "I know, angel. I know I'm so deep inside you, fuck." She looked at me and grabbed my cheeks with her hands lovingly. "It'll get better, baby. Just relax for me."

My body just listened to her, relaxing and untensing. Unflexing.

"There you go." Rhea felt me relax against her. She was beginning to breathe heavy, and I could tell she wanted to start moving. But she gave me time to get used to it. "Look at you, so fucking beautiful, taking me like the best girl."

God, her praises.

Rhea slowly and gently pulled back out of me, to the tip again. And I tensed up in preparation and anticipation.

But it never come and Rhea breathed on my face as she came closer, even closer to capture me in a deep kiss.

Then she pressed in again-

I moaned in her mouth, barely able to kiss her anymore. She was pressing so deep. Making sure I felt every single bit of her.

Rhea smiled into my mouth, enjoying that I was struggling. Enjoying how deep she was inside me. Proud of that.

As deep and as sore as it was, my orgasm was still creeping up on me. Slowly but surely, it was growing.

Rheas body was so warm against mine. I adored how she felt. How her breasts were playing with mine. Nipples against mine.

I threaded my fingers through her hair, and she leant back in to kiss me once. "You're so gorgeous, baby." She whispered.

Oh, I was getting the love tonight.

Maybe I should get concussed more often.

"I love you." I told her, eyes closing.

"Angel, I love you." She looked down my body. "Fuck. Look at you. You're so pretty, even when you're getting fucked." She began to quick her thrusts. They weren't rough. They weren't fast by any means. A decent pace with her making sure she pressed the entire length inside me. "My wife is so gorgeous. She's so sexy... " she moaned like she was the one in my position. "Tell me I'm the only one, Flo. No one else can make you feel this good."

"No one." I whimpered it, orgasm coming on real quick.

"Tell me your mine, baby." Rhea was being needy with her words.

"I'm yours." I moaned. Thighs flinching with the pleasure radiating. Growing through my spine and making me neck lull back. "I'm so close." I whispered.

"I know, Flo. I know, pretty girl. I want you to cum all over my dick. Give mami what she wants and cream all over my cock, baby girl. Come on." Rhea encouraged.

Her words alone just about sent me over the edge. But she wasn't done.

Rhea whimpered herself, watching my face intently as she kept speaking. "You're so sexy, Flo. Your hot cunt takes my thick cock so beautifully. Ugh-" she groaned so deeply. "Look at how I fuck you, Florence." She looked down.

I looked down and the view had me crashing. Rolling and falling. The pleasure overtook me. Making me shiver and moan, loud enough Rhea had to shush me with her hand firmly. Helping me through it with slow thrusts and compliments. "You're so pretty when you cum."

God...

When I calmed down, she caught me in a kiss. That just grew in passion every new kiss. Until I was exhausted. Until Rhea was tired and rolled off of me. She just lied on her side, giving me her full attention, stroking my cheek and my hair. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." I replied softly, with blinky eyes.

"I love you. You're my fucking favourite, baby."

"I hope so." I smiled cutely at her.

Rhea hummed. "No need to hope. I know you know the affect you have on me."

I smiled again, all spoiled.

DOMINIK

THE CUNTMENT DAY ⚖️

Dom: Jade is gonna eat me. Help 😭

Damien: ?

Jd: Jade?

Dom: Rosas snake.

Jd: Snake?

Damien: Kill it???

Dom: Woah. I don't want her to despise me.

Damien: Are you at her apartment rn?

Jd: Yeah, and you're talking to us instead of her?

Dom: Nah I'm waiting in my car. Hyping myself up, you know?

Damien: Just go inside and fuck her bro 🙄

Finn: I second that. Maybe everyone will finally be quiet so I can go to sleep. I have things to do tomorrow.

Dom: Whatever, daddy 🤪💖

Finn: 😒😒

Damien: This group chat is sketchy.

Dom: Where's Rhea?

Damien: Geez, just leave her be. She'll kill you.

Jd: Agreed.

Dom: Never. She loves me so much, she'd never kill me.

Jd: False. She loves Flo so much, she'd never kill you.

Dom: 🙄🙄

Rhea: Just go inside so you can get bit by the snake already. Fuck.

Dom: MAMI 🥰

Dom: Where you been?

Damien: Don't answer that.

Rhea: Fucked my wifeys brains out. What about you, Dom? Nervous you're gonna underperform?

Dom: Never. Ask Flo, I never underperform 😌

Finn: RIP

Damien: RIP

Jd: RIP

Dom: Lmfao

Dom: Ask Flo about my hair pulling kink.

Damien: RIP x2

Finn: x3

Jd: I'll start planning the funeral.

Dom: Actually, ask her about her foot fetish.

Jd: Woah

Damien: Wait fr? Now I gotta know if that's real

Rhea: Flo has a blood fetish.

Damien: Um.

Dom: Bro.

Jd: Eh

Dom: Technically didn't deny the foot fetish 🤔

Damien: Nah bloods hot.

Dom: Flos blood*

Jd: BYEEE

Rhea: Shut up, fuck, you're annoying. I hope you can never get your dick hard again.

Dom: Not an issue. Ask Flo

Rhea (flo): OMG! I don't have a blood fetish!

Rhea (flo): Rhea does.

Damien: That sounds more true.

Dom: Flo 🥰🥰

Rhea (flo): Dom xx

Dom: Where you been? Where'd Rhea go?

Rhea (flo): Bathroom. I'm being sneaky.

Dom: I love being sneaky. Does Rhea actually have a blood kink? That's crazy. Like what sort of blood??

Rhea (flo): She'd definitely be upset if I told you what sort of blood.

Damien: 👀👀

Finn: Stop this conversation...

Dom: Wait ✋🛑

Dom: What sort of blood...??

Dom: Flo?

Damien: Somethings going on.

Dom: Getting spanked?

Damien: Something along the lines of that I reckon.

Dom: Nah she's got concussion. I reckon she's getting cuddles from mami 🥰

Dom: I want cuddles from Flo

Rhea: Fuck off, dick.

Dom: Love you mami 🥰

I tucked my phone away, laughing it off and gathering myself back together. I certainly felt a lot calmer down, as I got out of my car and went inside to her apartment door.

I swear, if she's put on some sort of lingerie tonight...

Rosa answered the door, looking beautiful in a long flannelette set of pyjamas. Hair in a loose ponytail. "Hey." She welcomed me in. "Come in."

"Thanks." I couldn't help but look her up and down when I walked in.

My eyes immediately locked on that terrarium and the huge green snakes slithering around the bottom. I went over and peered nervously inside. Studying Jade closely-

"Ah!" Rosa scared the fuck out of me, touching my arm and shouting.

I nearly pushed her but held onto her arm. "Seriously?" I grumbled and took a deep breath. "You know she makes me nervous."

"She makes you nervous?" Rosa whispered, eyes dropping to my lips.

God, she was growing to be such a tease... The more confident she was getting, the more comfortable, the more she wanted me.

"She scares me, actually." I changed the topic quickly, leaning back over to peer at Jade. Like she knew I was there, she moved her head my way.

"Hold her." Rosa reached for the opening.

"Rosa I-"

She opened the top and my skin crawled. "She won't bite." She grinned.

Nah... I can't hold her. I had to change the subject. "Wait, wait, didn't you wanna be kissed first?"

Rosa looked at me, amused look on her face. Then she shook her head. "Jade wants to meet you." She for once ignored the affection topic and reached her arm inside the terrarium like it's nothing.

Eh...

Ew.

No.

Rosa grabbed Jade and pulled her from the terrarium. My heart started beating so fast, and I took some steps back as Jade wrapped herself around Rosa familiarly.

Ew. Ew.

I backed away some more.

"Come on, touch her." Rosa encouraged. Holding out her arm where the snake was wrapped around.

"I can't touch it."

"Her. Jade. Touch her." Rosa implied and come closer.

I sat on the bed because I walked back too far. Now I was trapped.

"Just a little?" Rosa whispered. "Feel her skin."

I tentatively, brought a shaky hand to Jade and touched the skin just briefly. Pulling my hand back.

Rosa grinned deeply, chuckling a little. "You're cute."

Cute? Not something I wanna be called.

"I should let her down, let her slither around and-"

I cleared my throat. "Rosa."

She smirked. "Just kidding. Next time, she wants you to hold her though." And she walked back to put Jade back in. Thank the lord. Then she turned around and come to me, sitting beside me. "Thanks for coming over."

"You felt lonely?" I checked.

Rosa leaned back on her side and her elbow. "I don't know. Maybe."

I mimicked her, lying in front of her. "What would you usually be doing this time of night?"

She thought about it. "Watching shows I guess. Trying not to disturb Braun." She swallowed. "With Braun." She whispered it.

"It's alright." I nodded and touched her side comfortably. "Well, what shows?"

"Guess." She smiled.

I thought what she might be interested it. "Reality tv?"

She shrugged. "Not often, but sometimes. Guess what my favourite show is, I watch it on repeat."

"Umm- Like, Isn't there a show about vampires and stuff? Do you like fantasy stuff?"

She shrugged again. "It's alright. Do you mean the vampire diaries?"

"That's the one."

"I've seen a little bit. Are you team Damon or Stefan?" She asked.

What the fuck did that mean?

"Stefan." I answered, hopefully it was right.

Rosa cringed. "Ew."

"I mean, Damon. Yeah, I forgot." I brushed it off.

Rosa smiled and shook her head. "You're silly. But my favourite show is Greys Anatomy."

I nodded. "I've seen maybe a season of that. It's good?"

"I love it. I watch it all the time." She smiled. "I don't know how many times I've watched it on repeat."

I smiled because that was adorable. Then I glanced at her door. "So where is Braun?"

"He's in Texas for the week. I think." She said, looking down.

"You think he's in Texas?" I asked skeptically.

"I know for sure he's not here, it was Texas I think." She shrugged. "I don't get told much, Dom."

"You should." I answer. "So there's no possibility of him coming through that door?"

Rosa shook her head.

I wiped at my chin. "Well, do you wanna watch your show?" I offered.

Ross smiled. "Thanks, Dom. But I really wanted something else." She whispered and my eyes widened as she rolled closer to me on her stomach. Leaning in closer. "¿Puedes finalmente besarme, Dom?"
Can you finally kiss me, Dom?

Fuck.

"You're making this like torture, Rosa." I replied.

"Yeah? That's the goal, Dom. Ríndete y bésame."
Give up and kiss me."

I rolled my head back and shut my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Give me something, Dom." Rosa pleaded. "A touch. Something." Her eyes lowered. Lower than that. "Déjame darte algo, guapo."
Let me give you something, handsome.

Oh my god.

Mierda.

Fuck.

Ross shuffled down to her knees and I sat up as she grabbed the waistband of my pants.

I softly held her wrists. Damn, my self control was fucking incredible. "Rosa." I looked at her. "You don't have to give me anything. I know it could make you feel- I know Braun makes you do this to him and I don't you-"

"Dominik." Rosa cut me, licking her lips so sexily. Shit. "For the first time in a long time. I want to suck someone's cock."

I was folding.

I was folding. Hard.

I was also hard.

"I wanna make you cum, Dom. Quiero que te corras en mi garganta, Dominik."
I want you to cum down my throat, Dominik.

Folding.

In half.

Bending.

So hard.

"When's the last time you got anything in return?" I couldn't help but ask. She still held my waistband, intent on sucking me off.

Her jaw tweaked. "I don't- I don't remember."

How could you actually not be between her legs everyday if she's your girlfriend? That'd be my first thought waking up.

Rosa tugged on my pants more.

And why wasn't I stopping her?

Oh, because I was a weak folding bitch.

Fuck.

"Rosa." I started my last attempt. "You don't have to. We can just watch your show."

"I want to." She rebutted. "You don't wanna know how good I can suck cock, huh?"

Well, shit.

It'd be rude not to see right?

Right.

Rosa pulled my pants and underwear down in one go, and my very hard dick sprung free and she smiled as she grabbed it in her hands softly.

Don't cum right now.

That's not what I needed.

It was proving incredibly difficult not to when she slowly and purposely brought her wet lips by my tip, and she let some spit fall on it. Then she stroked her hand up, collecting it and then back down.

Fuck.

I shuffled on my spot. "Dios mío, mi amor."
Oh my god, my love.

Rosa smirked and she teased me with her tongue. Very lightly flicking the tip of hers against mine. Making my mouth part. My cock twitch in her hand.

"Thought you wanted to show me how good you are, not how much of a tease." I said breathily. 

Rosa giggled and slid her tongue on the underside of my cock. From bottom to the top, firmly. Making me eyes roll.

Her tongue was so wet and so smooth.

I reached to hold her hair back in a fist, which made her settle in closer.

Rosa finally took me in her mouth, sucking halfway before coming back up and circling her tongue on my tip.

Oh, fuck me.

I watched her closely, suck me down deeply and using her tongue on the underside at the same time.

Okay, she was getting me there very quickly.

When her eyes found mine, everything was timed by a thousand. The pleasure. The intensity. My orgasm.

Fuck, I was close. "Rosa..." I groaned. "I'm sorry, you've nearly got me there already." I licked my bottom lip, softly touching her hair.

She let me go from her mouth and my thighs tended when she grabbed my balls in her hand. Folding a little with them. "It's a compliment." She said.

I guess that made me feel better.

"That's definitely not helping." I whimpered it deeply, breathing heavy as I watched her play and squeeze my balls. "Fuck."

Rosa chuckled. "You're so thick, Dom." And she took me back in her mouth, upping her pace.

Focusing her sucks on the top half, knowing exactly how to do it perfectly. Knowing exactly where it felt best.

She used her hand at the same time, rotating it smoothly with her sucks.

My hips dug up and i pressed a little into her mouth when I got real close. The pleasure started in my spine. Then I pulled out quickly, because I didn't want to hurt her or anything. Or give her bad memories. I don't know what she felt about that. "Sorry." I whispered it.

She swallowed. "I love to be fucked, Dom."

Did she have to be so perfect?

God.

After that, I helped her with it. Grinding my hips a little deeper, pushing my dick further inside her throat. "Fuck, Rosa. I'm gonna cum."

She nodded quickly, mumbling something eager and sucked me deep down her throat.

My orgasm come and I groaned deeply. Holding her hair as I came down her throat, exactly where she wanted. Where she swallowed me down happily, then she smiled up at me.

I wiped her chin clean of saliva. "Gracias." I whispered it. "Rosa, I'll repay you."

"Yeah?" She softly helped me pull my pants back up. "Tonight? Right now?" She leaned in. I could smell myself on her breath, she tried to kiss me.

I reeled back. "I wanna savour you, Rosa." I admitted. "I don't want to rush."

"You're one of those guys who don't like to kiss after getting sucked off are you?" Rosa asked.

"No." I creased my eyebrows.

"Yeah? Prove it." She dared me.

Oh, I could totally just grab her and kiss the hell out of her. Fuck the hell out of this woman.

I was folding again.

Something buzzed on the floor, and we both looked. My phone and keys were there, having fallen out of my pocket I guess. We both read the message.

Marie: Come over tonight, Dom 🔥

Rosa looked at me. "Who's Marie?"

Shit. "That's my ex. I'm sorry." I grabbed my phone.

"You still see her?" Rosa asked softly and stood up.

Shit.

"No, no. I don't. I haven't seen her in-" I thought. "Like months."

"You still talk?"

"No, we don't. Well- she tries to talk to me. But I don't reply." I say. "Rosa, I promise that I don't-"

"It's fine." She cut me off and shook her head. "We're not, we're not together so it's..." she shrugged. "You can do whatever."

I stood up in a panic. "Listen." I got her attention. "I haven't spoke to my ex in a long time. I don't want to. I'm happy talking to you."

"Mhm." She hummed. "You don't need to justify yourself. We're not together."

Oh, how I wish we were though.

I went to speak again but she cut me off. "I'm pretty tired, you should go."

No. "Rosa..."

"Please, Dom." She said again a bit firmer. And I didn't press her on it anymore, I just left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 903 21
Just a story about a sweet 20 year old girl, Annalise, and Rhea Ripley falling in love. Things to consider before reading my story: β€’It's pretty fa...
65.7K 2.7K 35
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...
156K 5.4K 69
Marina Garcia is the daughter of famous wrestler and hall of famer, Carlos Garcia. What happens when Marina moves to the US to finally debut in NXT...
398K 9.9K 87
*You can't escape your judgment day* What happens when Rhea Ripley comes back from a 6 month drought, and into your life as the new and upcoming star...