His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
8. Siya's plan
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

46. Siya is Angry

29.4K 2.8K 248
By tarawrts

Vote target 1.5K

Raj Mahal

Author’s pov

Abhi entered the house just to see Prisha crying while hugging Siya. He immediately moved towards Prisha Siya and looked at him in helplessness. He told her to not take stress while she nodded. She moved a bit to give him space while he settled beside her. He took Prisha in a protective hug. Prisha cried in his arms, and he consoled her. “ Why are you crying when I already settled everything? '' he said while caressing her hair. “Bhai I trusted the wrong person, I insulted Bhabhi. Maybe everyone has forgotten but this thought is not settling well with me that I insulted Bhabhi under the influence of that vile Bua,” she told him her guilt while he just gave her a weak smile he couldn’t do anything more. he can change the present but not the past. “ You shouldn’t feel like this with the things that were not in your control,” said Siya while Abhi nodded in agreement. “But bhai..” before she could complete he put his hand in her mouth making her go silent, “I have a surprise for you won’t you see that” he said to her while her face frowned in confusion, he took her hand in his and walked outside. He made her sit in the front seat and drove off. “ Bhai, where are we going?” Prisha asked in confusion while his eyes were focused on the road. Soon the car stopped in front of the old building, he got outside and opened the gate for Prisha, she walked behind him, while Abhi was holding her hand securely. Soon Prisha's confusion was cleared when she saw her familiar face in front of her, it was Lakshya tied in the chain begging for death, his fingers were chopped, his teeth were broken, and his feet nails were taken off. She looked towards Abhimanyu while he signalled her to move further and take her revenge.

She took a rod from the table and hit his lower body harshly, his screams echoed in the basement. She hit him again and again till her anger was satisfied. She took the gun from Abhimanyu and focused the gun on Lakshya. Her eyes were showing anger, full of hatred. He was pleading with her to not hurt him but she care less, she pulled the trigger and the bullet hit his crotch. He screamed in pain but she took a deep breath. Finally, she could live in peace. She gave the gun to Abhimanyu, “ I am done with my side, I trust you bhai I know you will make him regret his every action” She said while Abhimanyu nodded and took her in a protective hug. He kissed her forehead and promised her to give him a good lesson. They both came out of the building, but Prisha's eyes popped out of the socket. She jumped while holding the neck of Abhimanyu and he held her in his arms instantly to protect her.

“ BHOOT… … ..” She shouted at the top of her lungs while Abhi looked at her in disbelief

( Ghost) .

“ Siya ke sath reh reh ke tum sab bhi dramebaaz hote ja rahe ho” Said Abhimanyu while Prisha gave him an offended look.

( you all are becoming a drama queen while living with Siya)

“ How could you bhai? That means you also get irritated by bhabhi,” she asked him with a mocking smile while he rolled his eyes.

“ She is cute not like you all, nobody can tell you are all from the Royal Family, it looks like some demon is shouting,” Said Abhimanyu while Prisha gave him a death glare,

“ Everything is fine bhai but I won't tolerate this disrespect in front of my boyfriend,” She said, rolling her eyes.

“ Don't roll your eyes or I will transfer to Italy's branch” Said Abhimanyu, while smirking at her and she gave him an unbelievable look.

“ I can't believe such a meanie you're, and where was Rahul bhai these three months?” She asked, as she already understood everything, she knew her brother very well.

“ He was in Sheesh Mahal” He said while she nodded, till Akash and Rahul also approached them.

“ Is aloo ki bori ko tum hi sambhalo?” He said while throwing prisha in Akash's arms. She gave him a betrayed look.

“ I can't believe you're my brother,” She said angrily.

“ Why do you love me for money right then don't expect this gentleman's behaviour from me, it's for my Siya only,” Said Abhi while she fake cried on Akash's chest.

“ It's okay baccha, I am with you na” Akash cooed in her ears softly while she nodded.

“ Baccha, nhi hathi ka bacha bolo” Said Abhi while Prisha came out of Akash's arms and chased him and ran to save his life.

( Elephant's baby)

“ Akash call Maa Papa and Preeti and ask them to come for dinner in Rajmahal and you both come fast with this hathi ka bacha,” he said and sat in the car hurriedly and drove off while Prisha was running behind him but stomped her feet when he drove off.

Akash came to her stood beside him, and back-hugged her, “ It's a fine baby he is just teasing you, you know he loves you right” He said snuggling into her neck while she nodded.

“ Ashique baad mein karlena, pehle jo ghar par bomb fatne wala hai, uski preparation kar lete hai,” Rahul said while they both got separated sensing Rahul's presence.

( keep your romance for later, let's see the panic in the house)

.

.

.

Akash was driving the car, While Prisha was sitting behind she was leaning to the passenger seat and was staring at Rahul continuously

“ Prisha what happened now?” Asked Rahul in frustration.

“ Merko toh aap bhoot lag rhe ho” She said while Rahul signed in frustration and Akash was holding his laugh because Prisha had been repeating the same thing since she had sat in the car.

( you're looking like a ghost to me)

“ Hathi ke bache se baat nahi karta mai” Rahul mocked her, while she looked at him angrily, while he laughed at her reaction and Akash glared at him.

( I don't talk to elephant's babies)

“ What? She is my sister before anything so don't come in between” Said Rahul to Akash, while Prisha joined Rahul.

“ Yes, bhai you're right” Prisha said while hugging Rahul's arms and Akash just rolled his eyes as he didn't expect Prisha to change sides this early.

.

.

.

The car stopped in front of Raj Mahal, there were a few cars parked, signalling that his family had arrived. They both looked at each other while Akash gave a brotherly hug. They entered the house. Preeti was sitting on the couch her back facing the entrance, the moment Rahul put his feet inside she stood up, her heart started beating fastly, she felt her love around her, the magical air blew her hair and she turned back just to see her Rahul coming towards her, she smiled widely her eyes were shedding tears, Rahul smiled looking at her while his eyes were too filled with tears, she didn't wait and towards him, while he opened his hand widely for her. She jumped into his arms and they both hugged each other tightly. He inhaled her perfume while she hit his chest with her small fist.

“ Aisa koi karta hai, aap humko bilkul bhi pyar nahi karte” She said and cried in his arms while he just kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

( Who does this? You don't love me)

“ Hame maaf kar dijiye aap, aage se aisa kuch bhi nahi karenge ham,” He said while she pecked his cheeks and hugged him again.

( please forgive me, I will not do this again)

Everyone in the family was hella shocked, Shanti went towards them while they both parted from each other, Rahul looked at her and smiled the next moment she slapped him harshly, and his head jerked to the sidewards. She started crying and hugged him tightly, he hugged her back, and everyone got emotional seeing this. Shanti looked at Preeti and signed her to join them. The trio hugged while Amar had happy tears in his eyes. Soon Rahul approached him while he patted his back.

.

.

.

Siya told everything in detail like she was explaining some movie and yes she didn't forget to praise her planning and plotting while Abhimanyu chuckled internally seeing her excitement. Soon everyone sat at the dining table and had their breakfast, as it was late they called off for the day.

Siya entered the room just to see Abhi busy on her laptop, this unromantic man. I'll kill him today. I closed the door loudly, while he gave me a weird look and focused on the laptop again. She moved towards him with long steps took his laptop harshly and kept it on the table. She held his collar and settled on his stomach, her leg was on either side of his waist. He was taken aback by her behaviour, but he liked it, finally, his Shona was back and nothing could make him happier.

“ This is molestation, I hope you know that,” He said teasing her, he was controlling his laugh that's when she punched his stomach but it didn't affect him, seems like he was enjoying his punishment.

“ I know that's why I am doing this, you're so unromantic that's why I have to do this, every time you will be with your laptop and phone, where is my time” She shouted on his face.

“ Biwi are you saying I am ignoring you?” He asked while his voice was serious now and Siya knew she pressed the wrong nerve.

“ It's not…” before she could say he cut her off.

“ I am sorry Shona, I didn't know I was hurting you I am sorry,” He said while Siya closed her eyes in frustration.

“ Uff Abhi Why are you being so gentlemanly, you don't even give me a reason to fight, you give me enough time still I will say this and fight with you and you have to do romantic things you know,” She said while putting her palms on her face while Abhi just chuckled.

“ Why do you want to fight?” He asked while they were still in the same position as before.

“ Because it's been almost six months of our marriage and we didn't have sex, do you know I want sex, I need sex, I don't know how are you controlling your hormones but I can't control mine, now can we have sex please,” She said in a one go while he just looked at her in disbelief.

“ Biwi yarr tum to bhari padi ho” he said while she looked at him angrily and punched his chest.

( Wifey you're so desperate)

“ You know what don't you dare to touch me from now on, I don't need you, bye have a dry night” She said angrily and moved to the bed. She slept while covering herself with a comforter while Abhi was a third state of shock listening to his Shona. He stood up moved towrads the bed but before he could she threw the pillow on his face.

“ Go to your new bed and sleep there from nownon, and if you will come here I will go ti my house” She threatened him while he couldn't do anything, ni matter what he will not let her Shona to leave him at any cost. This night was a pure hell for him, he has to sleep without his Shona what can he even do. While it was the same torture for Siya, she couldn't sleep without him, she waited for an hour when she felt the movement on couch has stopped, she got up and walked slowly in order to not make any sound. She waved her hand on his face when she didn't feel any movement, she settled beside him slowly but luck was not on her side, the moment she slept, she felt his hands around her waist while his face snuggled in crook of her neck.

“ I don't know about you but don't ever punish me like this” Saying he got up and picked her up in his arms and moved towards bed, he layed her and the bed and sttled beside her, he kept his face in crook of her neck and hugged her tightly, as it was already late, Siya thought ti continue this tomorrow.

.

,

.

Siya's pov*

I got up in the morning, wonder he didn't wake me up, I yawned and I kept my hands on the table to take my phone but my hands touched something soft, I opened my eyes just to get shocked, the whole room was decorated with roses. There were flower petals on the floor. Not even single ounce of floor was visible. The bed was full of petals, and there was a lots of boquet on the opposite side. I saw and jumped in excitement. I saw a note in the bouquet, I picked it up.

“ Some flowers for my flower…Morning princess, your day is booked by your dear husband, so please freshen up fast and wear the dress which I have kept on the table, take your time, your patient will wait for you” My cheek turned hot and nlood rushed to my cheeks. And the moment I took the bouquet, the I a lots of rose petals rained and i just enjoyed my princess treatment.

“ Ugf Abhi i can't wait to meet you love” saying I moved to the bathroom, I freshened up and took a warm shower. I came out of the bathroom and wore the dress. It was a beautiful gown, I did my make up and walked outside, the moment I opened the door, a lots if rose petals again rained and I just twirled in happiness. I came downstairs, I saw everyone has a teasing smile I hid my face in palms and they just chuckled.

“ Bhabhi come I will drop you outside” Said Prisha while I nodded. She took my hands and walked outside.

“ Bhai's birthday is after two days, I thought to tell you in case you're planning any gift” She said with a teasing smile while I understood her point.

“ Ok bye, bhai is here” She said and ran inside, I took a deep breath and turned back.

Please vote, comment and follow💗:)

Vote target : 1.5K

Chapter 47 updated on scroll stack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.4K 28
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
295K 12.9K 63
When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of being someone's wife or a Queen.. What...
183K 8.9K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
9.5M 620K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...