Her Bet

By 18ffkv469hr7o

Laria Storm A girl who is the whole definition of her last name. "storm" . She looks like a model, rich like... More

aesthetics
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
new story alert ⚠️⚠️
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 1

361 10 2
By 18ffkv469hr7o

Laria

I put my tray down and look at my friends. They're all smiling and I know they're waiting for the details.

"It was awesome, guys."

"Whoo."

The shout and everyone in the cafeteria look at us. But we don't care because we're the coolest

"So , what happened? How did it happen? When ? Just answer everything." My friend Pip squeals and I roll my eyes.

"As long as another one of your stupid challenges is down . See I told you guys I can get anyone, no matter the status. Brad was just proof of that."

"Well , here is the Cartier bracelet we promised to give you."

I take the Cartier box and smile. God it's nice being able to win any challenge.

"Well even though everything has been succeeded ,Brad is still following me and I told him that it was just a one time thing . He thought he'd be the one who breaks my one time rule." I say fitting my bracelet.

"Everyone knows you only do it once with each person , why would he think you'd go back to him , with those creepy big glasses. Eww."

I sigh and look at the bracelet.

"Yeah tell me about it ."

"Oh the boys are here."

I sigh and drink my water. No wonder people started cheering.

"Hey girls. How's it going? Laria ?" The utter playboy/ fuckboy of our school , Cole asks.

"Oh it's going good . I think this master piece here proves that." I say showing him my new bracelet. He raises his eyebrows and nods.

"I'm sure there's someone who will break off this record. I mean you've never lost a challenge, unlike Cole here who got slapped a few days ago , which was a first."

Cole's best friend William says and we all laugh and Cole just fake laughs before giving us a death stare.

"I'm planning to give her the most difficult challenge of the year... Oh wait , I think I already have someone."

Cole says looking forward and we turn our heads to look at this challenge. OH HELL NO.

Everyone turns to look at me , but I'm just looking at Cole.

"No no way , Cole. There's no way in hell I'm going to mess with the principal 's son. And he's a complete...weirdo."

"I think that's what makes him a good challenge." Jess my other friend says .

"Wait , you guys don't agree to this right.?"

Please say no , please.

"I think it's time we take you down." William says and they cheer agreeing with him. Oh god please no.

"Oh this is going to be fun."

"You know well I don't do virgins?"

"Who said he is?"

"Oh please  it's obvious."

"Well , are you backing from this challenge?"

Cole asks and everyone looks at me. I've never backed out. And I won't.

"No , challenge accepted." I say and leave knowing the bell will ring anytime.

I have biology with him right now. This going to take a while.

The bell rings and I enter the class.

"Hi Laria ." My teacher ,miss Dane greets and I greet her back.

"You're early today."

I smile and nod . My challenge comes to sit infront of me and I look at him . I must at least introduce myself.

"Uh, hi Danto." I say and he turns to look at me with a confused look. I know I'm also confused

" It's Danton , but hi." He says quickly and turns back to the front. I roll my eyes and open my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
567 10 10
Amy Collins is a nerd... well... sort of... she is loved by her seat mayes because she is such a generous person... generous enough to share you ans...
265K 7.3K 29
|| Highest Rank - #40 in Teen Fiction (4-20-17) || [previously called The Bad Boys Nerd] [previously called Broken Love] {first story, so it's rough}...
666K 20.1K 53
Mia Summers was average. She wasn't popular, but she wasn't a nobody. She wasn't a straight A' student, but she didn't have failing grades either. Su...