Moments // One Direction

By jaidondmbrooks1

Arianna & her 4 friends take on a wonderful journey to a new life when they start dating Zayn Malik (Arianna)... More

Moments
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Sorry about Delay ! ):
Important Please Read!
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

33 0 0
By jaidondmbrooks1

Hey guys I know it has been a LOOONNNNGGGG time since I have updated but here it is !

Hope you enjoy chapter 23!!!!!

Peace!

~Mrs.Stylinson~ <3

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 23: Confusion & Drama !

Niall's P.O.V

It all started that day at the funeral before the drama when Ed came in. She was sitting right beside me the beauty in her. I couldn't stop smiling thinking that she was mine but she wasn't because she was taken by Zayn and I had Hope why was I feeling like this?

She was all I can think about !

Arianna

Arianna

Arianna

Please!!!! Oh please be mine !!!

But she had a child and an engagement ring so there was no chance !

Wait what am I saying she is taken by Zayn !!!!

I love Hope!! No where near Arianna !!! Anyways Hope is the one I truly LOVE!!!!

She is the one I wanna be with !

Harry's P.O.V

She was the one on my mind. All day the kiss in the black van and then when we were sitting together at the funeral she was the reason why I broke Faron's heart because she was on my mind and whenever I saw her my stomach did flips and my heart would always flutter even though she doesn't love me. I have feelings for her no matter what!

I love you Candace Nitasha Castillo but wait! She was going to get married in 3 days! I need to stop this wedding before its too late !!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I know short chapter!!!!

Update later !!!

Byeeee!!!!

~Mrs.Stylinson~

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dedicated to @avnunez1324 & @victoria_calderon !!

Also you should read her book !!!! Just look up her username which is @itsjustmelove_irish !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
242K 6.7K 20
Claire has been best friends with Niall Horan since they were kids. One night, before a One Direction concert, unexpected events happen and everythi...
62.2K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...
44K 830 21
One Direction is informed that they have a month vacation. Love is in the air, but will everything work out? What will happen when Niall slips into a...