[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

By yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 47 - 48

40 0 0
By yoonimap

Chapter 47 

  Everyone in the room picked up their beers, instead of pouring them into cups, and just took a sip.

  "I'm deeply moved, and I feel stuffy. Lawyer Su, I would like to express my gratitude first."

  The fourth lame man was a little excited. Lawyer Su was worth dealing with. If he didn't have so much gratitude and appreciation, all his emotions would be in the wine glass.

  He raised his neck and downed a bottle of beer.

  Su Mo also picked up a bottle of beer. These people were not his classmates. They were not so arrogant and straightforward. What a bloody man wants is crispness and sharpness.

  There's nothing to be pretentious about, who wouldn't be frank once? Drinking a beer with them is exactly the same. He holds up the beer bottle and drinks it down, drinking it to the end in one breath.

  A room full of old men drank beer in one go.

  Su Mo wiped the beer foam from the corner of his mouth and laughed like them.

  "Lawyer Su is so happy and content, so manly."

  Jiu Zhier gave Su Mo a thumbs up, and Su Mo smiled.

  "We are all brothers, Jiu Zhi'er, can you return my wallet to me?"

  Xing Biao slapped Jiu Zhi'er on the back of his head.

  "Chu, you dare to steal my wife's wallet?"

  "Hey, I'm used to it. I just want to see if there are any intimate photos of you in his wallet."

  Jiu Zhi'er sheepishly took out his wallet and handed it to Su Mo.

  "The wedding photos of our couple are also hanging at home. He is Su Mo, my wife. You must respect him from now on. He is my legal lover. You must respect him as much as you respect me."

  "You don't need to tell me, we all respect Lawyer Su."

  Jiu Zhi'er smiled and came to Su Mo holding the wine glass.

  "Lawyer Su, I respect you alone. I fell in love with you immediately when we first met."

  Xing Biao took away the wine glass in front of Su Mo and looked at Jiuzhi'er fiercely.

  "He can't drink well, so you can't drink him. It's fine if I don't punish you. Go away, don't harm my wife."

  He drank the beer poured by Jiu Zhi'er in one gulp and pushed Jiu Zhi'er aside. When he came to Su Mo's side, Su Mo smiled lightly. He knew that Xing Biao would not let others trick him.

  Xing Biao looked at the smile on Su Mo's lips and wanted to take a few sips. Su Mo made him proud today. He was really surprised by Su Mo's performance today.

  Squeezing Su Mo's hand, she didn't hide her affection.

  "Daughter-in-law, they are all drunkards. We will not fight with these losers, and don't let them fool you."

  "they are cute."

  "We brothers are all good buddies in prison. Once, there was a fight in the prison. The four of us fought in a group, and the legs of the four cripples were broken at that time. Jiu Zhi'er also tried his best to save others, and I was If someone stabbed me, I would lean on me and let them beat me."

  Xing Biao smoked a cigarette and laughed when he saw his brothers laughing and playing together. It is not easy to have such a gathering.

  "So, you are living a good life now."

  "Yes, I have you, parents, and brothers. It's a good life."

  Xing Biao came over to kiss Su Mo. Looking deeply, he stared at Su Mo deeply.

  "Daughter-in-law, only with you can I have love, and only with you can I have closeness. In this world, you are my only relative."

  "Go away, don't be provocative here."

  Su Mo pushed his big head away, and the mouth came closer and closer. She still didn't know what he wanted to do? He is not Bai Hua, and he has no habit of being intimate in public and letting people watch.

  "Let me kiss you enough when you go back."

  Su Mo ignored him and was ready to eat.

  Xiao Jiang bit his lips. It was impossible to say how handsome Su Mo was. He was handsome, elegant, charming, and as handsome as a Korean actor. But he just had that kind of temperament. He sat there calmly, He doesn't smile or speak, he is arrogant and cold. If you smile a little, you will feel approachable. When you drink, you will be cheerful and lively. Although you are a little impatient when talking to your elder brother, the two of them are chatting and flirting, and the atmosphere is very good.

  He didn't say much, and he didn't feel contempt when he saw this group of people fighting, cursing, and shoving. Some people were squatting on chairs and drinking slovenly, shouting and punching, and he smiled slightly. You can't ignore it, and you can't underestimate him either. He is here, smiling and saying nothing, but also majestic.

  He doesn't dress too fancy, doesn't have a weird hairstyle, and doesn't act coquettishly or coquettishly. He looks like an elegant scholar, but his eyes are sharper than that of a scholar. Good conversational skills, good temperament, and good education.

  When Su Mo came in, he really didn't expect that Brother Biao would like such a person. He was completely different from the elegant little boy who knew how to make up and he liked him before. It was only when he spoke that he felt unusual.

  What's wrong with him? He is better at dressing up than Lawyer Su, and his clothes are more handsome and fashionable than Lawyer Su. When Brother Biao talks to him, he always rolls his eyes or pushes away, but Brother Biao still stares at him without blinking, smiling and picking up food for him. Why are you so obsessed with watching him eat? Did he lose to Lawyer Su?

  Brother Biao is taking care of Lawyer Su. He is at least better at taking care of people than Lawyer Su. If Brother Biao chooses him, he will definitely serve Brother Biao well.

Chapter 48

  Walking over with the wine glass in hand, Little Stutter frowned and pushed Bai Hua.

  "Is this going to start a fight? Xiao Jiang has a good relationship with us. If Lawyer Su gets angry and beats Xiao Jiang, who will I pull?"

  Bai Hua looked at it and yelled, "Xiaojiang's brain is not working well. Isn't it uncomfortable to approach Xing Biao at this time?"

  "Xiao Jiang, come on, do this."

  Bai Hua greeted Xiao Jiang, the voice was a bit loud, and even Su Mo looked up, "Xiao Jiang?" Xing Biao's admirer?

  "Brother Bai, I'll be drinking later, and I want to toast Lawyer Su."

  Xing Biao scolded me.

  "Daughter-in-law, I'm going to pee, do you want to go?"

  "Are you a woman? You need a companion when you go to the bathroom?"

  "No, let's go out and have a look and ask the waiter what dishes are not served."

  Xing Biao didn't want Su Mo to face Xiao Jiang. Who could calm Su Mo when he got angry? It's not impossible to really flip the table over in a fit of anger. It's a good thing, but if you quarrel with Xiaojiang, it will be a waste.

  Winking wildly at Bai Hua, Bai Hua was helpless and sighed to his boss, "Boss, although you and Xiao Jiang have nothing to do with each other, I hope your wife is not jealous." We can't even scratch you to death. This is an internal conflict within the family.

  Su Mo looked at Xiao Jiang. He was a young, fashionable, energetic and handsome boy with an attractive smile. That is, some people come with bad intentions.

  Su Mo put down his chopsticks.

  "Is this your brother too? Why didn't you give me a full introduction? This young man looks handsome and very likable."

  Xing Biao slapped his forehead and it was over. Someone who is not an ex-wife gets into trouble with his wife.

  "This is Xiao Jiang. He is in charge of all the waiters in the nightclub. He is very capable."

  Su Mo nodded and smiled at Xiao Jiang.

  "Hello, Lawyer Su. We talked on the phone."

  "Hello."

  At no time can a person lose his price or lose his identity. Why does he feel like the eldest wife is meeting the mistress? This feeling made Su Mo very uncomfortable. Even if she feels uncomfortable in her heart, she doesn't show it on her face, just like everyone else, with a small smile and eight teeth.

  "I worked under Brother Biao for four years, and he saved my life. In this life, I just want to follow Brother Biao, and I will go wherever he goes."

 These words are somewhat provocative.

  "He is a very nice person, so he proposed to me and I agreed. Such a good person, I want to stay by my side."

  Su Mo patted Xing Biao's hand, looked at Xing Biao and smiled, a sweet smile, which shocked Xing Biao's body. Emma, ​​damn, this is definitely the first time he has known Su Mo for so long. He smiles so beautifully. There was sweetness in those eyes, so sweet.

  "Daughter-in-law, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just by your side."

  He grabbed Su Mo's hand and kissed it on the mouth. Su Mo glared at him.

  "Nonsense."

  Xiao Jiang bit his lip. They were extremely close, and it was obvious how loving they were.

  "Brother Biao is going to get married. I really didn't expect him. I never thought he would like Lawyer Su."

  "This is probably fate."

  Su Mo took a sip of wine and his face turned red.

  "I'm a little embarrassed to say it, but when we first met, I felt it was a good fit."

  If you tell lies with your eyes open, won't you blush? But his blushing, in Xiao Jiang's opinion, meant he was embarrassed.

  "It's easy for a couple to get married together. If you care about me and I don't care about you, then stay together. Love at first sight is what a literati says, but I don't care about it anyway."

  "Lawyer Su, let me be clear. For so many years, I have recognized him as a person. He is capable, cheerful, warm-hearted, and righteous. Many people in the community admire him."

  "I know all this."

  "Lawyer Su, you are happier than me. He chose you. I have been by his side for so many years, and he only treats me as his little brother."

  "If you meet the right person at the right time, then we'll be together. For so many years, he has only regarded you as his little brother, which only means that there should be no fate between you."

  Su Mo grabbed Xing Biao's hand.

  "Fate is so strange. I met him on the first day after returning to China and I felt good. We didn't miss each other."

  "Brother Biao looks careless, but in fact he doesn't know how to take care of himself. He gets headaches easily when he's drunk, and he likes catching colds in autumn. Smoking too much causes pharyngitis. It's hard to recover from colds in winter, and he keeps coughing. His stomach is also not good. , it was raw and cold and he had a stomachache after eating it."

  Su Mo felt sour in his heart, uncle, what are you doing? He is talking about it, does he really regard himself as his second cousin? Do you want to take good care of your husband on behalf of the mistress?

  "Thank you, thank you for telling me the precautions you have learned over the years. But I think it is really unnecessary. After we get married, he must be strong, because I don't care how sick he is, I can't take care of him myself. How can you take care of others if you take care of yourself? How can you support a family? If you want to live with me for the rest of your life, then take good care of your body. I don't want to become a widower prematurely."

  Su Mo looked at Xing Biao and smiled. His eyes were as sharp as a knife, flying towards him.

  "I won't get divorced, I will only be widowed. After you die, a large amount of property will be mine. I will also find someone to continue to take care of me. If you don't want to see me living in your house with others, spending money on you If you have enough money, then give me a long life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 1.8K 109
Divorce is so Difficult [Entertainment Circle] Author: Jiuxin Wan Description Once Shao Qin passed through the book , he became the...
84.5K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...
250K 7.1K 36
The rap line is famous +Jin Who is a model with Taehyung as a younger brother. Jungkook runs a fan page for them but mainly Suga Instagram sure
18.7K 479 53
Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 666 Category: Dānměi Fiction The Ming fami...