[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

By yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... More

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 43 - 44

44 0 0
By yoonimap

Chapter 43

  Su Mo's legs and feet have become easier to move. It is absolutely impossible for him to take the initiative to call Xing Biao. When he goes out to do errands, he does it by himself. If it's convenient, he won't ask for help. After telling his parents that he was going out, Aunt Su asked him where he was going, and she just said to go to the scene. Here we go.

  Aunt Su looked unhappy. The wedding was held in three days. He didn't care about it. He was indifferent to the wedding. It was not the job of a lawyer to show up at the scene. That was the task of the police. Bar.

  As soon as I got inside, the phone rang.

  "Mom, Su Mo hung up on me and went to work. His legs and feet are still inconvenient, so don't let him go out."

  "Can I control it?"

  "That's right, I can't control it either."

 Xing Biao told the truth that he had no intention of attacking Su Mo. I just called him and asked him what he was doing. Su Mo said, "Please take care of it." Just open the door and hang up the phone.

  Talk about it, other people also marry wives, he also marries a daughter-in-law, other people's wives are very obedient and treat the men as masters, but he is so good, his wife is the master, and he has become a long-term worker. This long-term worker Not favored yet.

  "Tell me about the scene. Tell me what happened to a lawyer like him."

  "He's working? Why didn't I know?"

  Didn't you say you didn't work before marriage? There are so many things to do, he is exhausted from working in such a hurry.

  "It happened the day before yesterday. I have been studying the case in the past two days."

  "Fuck, I'll go find Cui Xun. Damn, he treats the disabled. My wife can't let him bully her like this."

  "Hey, hey, Biaozi..."

  Before Aunt Su finished speaking, Xing Biao hung up the phone.

  Yes, they are all quick-tempered. Why don't we start fighting together? I can't even finish my words.

  Xing Biao is angry, what the hell is Cui Xun going to do? I wonder if his legs are not good enough. I wonder if they are getting married these days? There is still maternity leave after giving birth, and there is still vacation after getting married. Why are you so anxious to let him go to work?

  The angry one went to find Cui Xun and opened the door with a bang. Cui Xun was excited.

  "Why are you here? Something's wrong."

  I glanced behind him and made it a habit. Why did I see one of them and instinctively look to see if there was the other one?

  "Where is my wife?"

  Xing Biao frowned and questioned him fiercely.

  Cui Xun was even stranger.

  "I don't know about your wife. He didn't come to see me. Did you quarrel? Did he run away from home?"

  "Bah, you crow mouth."

  Cui Xun immediately became interested in gossip and approached Xing Biao, so curious.

  "Then why didn't you call? If he didn't answer, you must have had a quarrel. He's not easy to coax, so you messed with him? It's over. If you are blacklisted by him, you probably won't be able to coax him well in this life. You What did you do to make him anxious?"

  "Fuck you uncle, I didn't do anything. He told the scene, and I asked you, my wife's legs and feet are just a little bit better, but you are so tired of him. Is there anyone like you? You are a senior, you are the whole imperialist exploiting class."

  "I'll go, this hot-tempered one, I told him to wait and take care of your wife. I didn't exploit him. I let him spend his honeymoon at work. He has to manage a case."

  "Where is he? Quickly ask him where he is. I have something to do with him."

  "You won't call him?"

  "He actually answers the phone when I call him. Chao, I'm convinced by him. I don't know why he doesn't like to answer my phone calls since yesterday. It's nothing to do with me."

  Why don't you call him if you drink too much? He was a little confused as to what he was doing. He didn't know why Su Mo didn't like to talk to him anymore.

  Cui Xun chuckled and said that he didn't offend Su Mo.

  When he called Su Mo, he looked at Xing Biao very proudly and asked if he could see him. He would answer my call but not you.

  "I'm at the suspect's house, trying to find some clues."

  "You went by yourself?"

  "kindness."

  "Are you coming to the lawyer's office?"

  "No, I'll go to the Chinese medicine doctor later."

  "Oh, Cheng, I will definitely be there on your wedding day."

  "where."

  Xing Biao asked Cui Xun anxiously.

  Cui Xun wrote an address to him.

  "This case is quite difficult. Su Mo went to find clues on his own."

  "Don't let him go to work before we get married, or I'll destroy your place."

  Cui Xun punched him from a distance. If Su Mo was not angry, he was also furious. Xing Biao was a gangster and a gangster. It's so bad.

  In fact, the lawyer did not have the right to go to the scene. Su Mo also took advantage of it. It was an independent villa with a good surrounding environment. It had probably been inspected by the procuratorate. There was a seal on the door and there was no way to get in. Su Mo surrounded the two-story small house. The villa was very well decorated, with floor-to-ceiling windows and curtains hanging. It was hard to see what was going on inside. Su Mo tried to push the window, but there was a floor-to-ceiling window that could be pushed. Su Mo's eyes lit up and he immediately Get in there.

  The interior is well decorated, with leather sofas, a TV hanging on the wall, original wooden floors, and some papers scattered around the room.

  According to the investigation, this criminal suspect's account and the accounts of various relatives did not have this extra money out of thin air, and they could not be found. Where on earth is he? If not at the bank, where could he be? It must be hidden somewhere at home.

  Su Mo walked back and forth to several rooms. There was nothing strange upstairs or downstairs. Su Mo actually knocked on the wall and walked around the study several times, but found nothing.

  Standing in the living room, the living room is quite large, and the plants have withered because they have not been watered for a long time. However, there is a large fish tank as a partition in the living room. In this somewhat messy environment, the fish tank is extremely clean. Several arowanas swim around, and it is covered with fine sand. There is a lot of sand, pushing it into hills. , as well as rough water and rockeries.

  Su Mo looked at the fish tank, where there were still a few remaining small fish, and saw a golden arowana take a bite, and the small fish was swallowed.

  The golden arowana is cruel and murderous by nature, and likes to eat live fish and shrimps. Now I finally understand.

  The fish tank is really not small. It is a two-meter to three-meter glass fish tank. This tank of golden dragons is estimated to cost 1.8 million, which is really quite rich.

  "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law."

  Before Su Mo could continue to observe the fish tank, he heard annoying shouts from outside.

  Your uncle's.

  "Daughter-in-law, I know you are here. Wife-in-law, look at me."

  Su Mo angrily hammered the fish tank, and the tails of the golden dragons shook, causing some fine sand to float up. The water is muddy.

  Pushing open the floor-to-ceiling window, I saw Xing Biao standing at the door shouting inside.

  "What are you chasing after?"

  Hugging his shoulders, when he saw him, he looked like he was drunk that day, with a bad look on his face.

  "I came to see you. Mom said you were working. I told you not to let you work. We got married in two or three days. Are your legs feeling better?"

  When Xing Biao saw Su Mo, his eyes lit up and he walked in directly through the floor-to-ceiling window. As soon as he came in and saw the large living room, he whistled.

  "That's great, daughter-in-law. I work hard to make money, and in a few years I will give you a villa as big as this to live in."

  "The agreement stipulates that we will not interfere with the other party's work. Do you want to violate the agreement?"

  "I'm worried about you."

  Xing Biao refused to admit that he violated the agreement.

  "Your legs and feet are not good. I'm afraid you'll be tired."

  Su Mo rolled his eyes at him. What he was most interested in here was the tank of arowanas. Watching them break free of each other's food and bite the food felt quite refreshing.

  Xing Biao also stood beside him, watching the fish together.

  "Did you find anything?"

  "No."

  "I like fish, so why don't we have a fish tank at home?"

  Su Mo didn't say anything, just stared at the golden arowana swimming around inside. Some fish would stir up some fine sand when they wagged their tails.

  "This is not how to raise this fish."

  "Huh? How to raise it?"

  There are many ways to raise fish, and Su Mo also finds them new, but he definitely doesn't understand them. Xing Biao seemed to understand.

  "A friend of mine also likes to raise fish. The most difficult thing to raise is the arowana. Let's not talk about the price of the arowana. The arowana is cruel by nature. If you raise the arowanas together, they will probably fight each other. The bigger ones will fight each other. Yes, the ferocious Arowana will bite the weak ones to death. Raising such a tank requires three or four years of domestication, so that they become familiar with each other and stop killing each other. Only then can it be considered successful. The water quality of the Arowana must be clear, and generally Don't put so many things in the bathtub, such as rockeries and stones, which may scratch the fish scales. Also, fish tanks are generally not covered with sand. Even if there is a filter, it is not covered with sand. Firstly, it will block the filter. Secondly, , the water quality is very muddy, you see, after such a swim, the sand flies up, affecting the viewing pleasure. This fish tank is placed here just to see the chaos, who wants to see it."

  Xing Biao knocked on the fish tank.

  "Too much sand."

  Su Mo frowned and looked at the fish in the fish tank.

  "A lot? Is this fish tank inappropriate?"

  "I don't really understand either. I just think there is a lot of excess sand in this fish tank. Let me ask you."

  Xing Biao took out his cell phone to make a call, and Su Mo felt that something seemed to be right in front of him.

Chapter 44

  "Lao Yu, let me ask you, do you need to spread sand to raise arowana?"

  "Those who spread the sand are called amateurs. Arowanas look so beautiful when swimming. What you see is the scene of them swimming around and fighting for food. The sand will affect the viewing quality. That idiot raises it like this? What if he is banned? Let him sell this tank of fish to me."

  "A two-meter by three-meter fish tank, six arowanas, and ten centimeters of sand."

  Xing Biao measured it. Lao Yu immediately became furious.

  "Holy crap, you stupid thing, aren't you going to kill this fish in the tank? I want it, give me this fish in the tank."

  Su Mo knocked on the fish tank. Xing Biao looked at Su Mo, who nodded to him.

  "Let him prepare a fish tank to catch fish."

  Xing Biao quickly informed Lao Yu, who was scolding his mother over there, saying that the arowana would die if fed like this. Ouch, ouch, screaming in pain.

  Su Mo called the police and asked them to come too.

  "Daughter-in-law, I don't steal fish, why do you ask the police to do it?"

  The underworld and the police are inherently at odds with each other. Who has never been caught? Who hasn't been in? I felt uncomfortable seeing the police.

  Su Mo laughed.

  "Some things happen right under your nose. The safest place is the most dangerous place."

  Xing Biao scratched his hair and didn't understand what was going on. Watching Su Mo walking around the fish tank. Just bring a chair.

  "He can't run away, just sit and watch. Don't your feet hurt?"

  "After finishing the work here, I will go to the traditional Chinese medicine clinic. The doctor said that my recovery is not bad. Let Uncle Zhang take a look."

  "Sure, that old man's medical skills are very good. He said it's okay, so it's definitely okay."

  Su Mo stared at the fish tank and smiled. He couldn't find anything after wearing iron shoes. If Xing Biao hadn't come and accidentally mentioned this matter, he really wouldn't have understood so many things.

  "How do you know about fish farming?"

  "I worked in the aquatic product market and killed fish. I thought it was a pity to kill the lively fish. I like to visit the flower and bird market. I can't get here. There is a small aquarium shop that refuses to pay the protection fee. I went in and Look, this guy Lao Yu is also a tough guy. As soon as we chatted, we ended up talking about it. He gave me two parrot fish as protection fee. Unfortunately, I was away all the time during that time and the fish died. I am not a thing. , it can't harm the common people, so I simply won't raise it anymore. If you like it, go and see Lao Yu."

  "Didn't you carry coal on your back?"

  "I haven't done anything before. It doesn't matter. I'm young and have no education. It's good if they give me food to eat."

  Xing Biao counted on his fingers.

  "I have carried coal on my back, shoveled sand at construction sites, carried cement on my back, slept in cement pipes, and was driven away on the subway."

  Su Mo endured it for a while and patted him on the shoulder.

  "Sit back and wait."

In fact, it is really not easy for Xing Biao to achieve his current results.

"No, the police are coming."

  Xing Biao didn't notice how much distress Su Mo gave him in the slap. He was too nervous to feel it. Listened to the sirens. People who work in the underworld are conditioned to react to police sirens, because they have to run away when they hear the sirens.

  The police came, Cui Xun came too, and people from the Procuratorate also arrived, and together with the seal, Old Yu came running over whistling.

  "Where's the fish? Where's the fish?"

  "I suspect that the stolen money is in this fish tank."

  Su Mo pointed at the fish tank. Cui Xun's eyes widened. These people looked at Su Mo in disbelief. Could it be that the stolen money was in the fish tank? That's not a steel coin, that's a lot of money.

  "Let's fish it out and see if there is any."

  The police thought it was unlikely, but after searching around, they did not check the fish tank.

  Lao Yu yelled, "Wait a minute, I'll get the fish first."

  Pour out half of the water in the prepared fish tank and fish out the fish. This will ensure the fish's adaptability.

  Draining all the water, taking away the rockery and water roughness, the police pulled away the water roughness. Everyone was staring at it. Su Mo's heart was also wondering whether there was any, and whether his guess was correct.

  Pull away a dune to reveal a corner.

  The policeman struggled to pull away the rest of the sand, revealing a tightly wrapped oil-paper bag. When he took it out and opened it, he saw pink RMB.

  "Daughter-in-law, I really have you, it's amazing!"

  Xing Biao cheered, his wife is great, he said she is inside, she is inside, so many people can't find her, she is right here.

  He held Su Mo's face and kissed him, then put his arms around his shoulders and patted him hard several times.

  "It's amazing, Su Mo, you have clairvoyance."

  Cui Xun was also in disbelief and raised his thumb at Su Mo.

  I couldn't find it. I couldn't find it after searching all over. Who would have thought that it was here? The procuratorate was so excited that they quickly took out the sand from the fish tank. One million was wrapped tightly, and some was spread flat on the bottom. If they are not opened, they will be screwed together. If they are covered with sand, they will not be visible at all.

  "He was the one who reminded me. He said the fish was not raised correctly. That's why I drew attention to it."

  This credit is not his own, but Xing Biao's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 479 53
Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 666 Category: Dānměi Fiction The Ming fami...
5.4K 129 32
Pampered Author: One after another and light Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-04-18 Latest: Chapter 66 Extra Story - Office Routine BL finished...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
46.7K 1.6K 35
Author : 曳萝 Si Yu, the young master of the consortium, was pampered but not weak since he was a child. He has an unrestrained temperament and is inv...